Funny IG. Mails

DeletedUser

oh I think I get why you know sweet **** all about this world btw... you didn't make this world what it is today, you came along to an account that was already set up nicely and just continued on the ride. Don't try and bring up history when you weren't there to create it

This did make me laugh a bit :D kind of like you then DiTM. You took this account of walleh. Qoos joined the acid burn account ages ago so he has been there for quite a lot of the war even with DETOX. I dont think you have room to talk. And go giants. You asked me to point out where you cheated. Did I say you in particular? No I didnt I said LEGION players. Maybe I should just report all the mails where you guys have sworn at me or mav and see where that gets us. Last thing if DiTM is having you as a coplayer things must have gone downhill.

DeletedUser

Mines is still there just like i said noneed to say it again Mav moved in just before the broke away from you so no i wouldn't attack him. Beaze yes WAS still there, was being the main word. Ify moved in because i couldn't attack him as we had a NAP at that stage and then what has the rest done with their villas there? Nothing except take barbs around their few villas which is fine my me as they keep growing future villas of mine.

Lima famous player you say, famous to whom? You? If she any here anymore then mmm let me think about this wait for it "THEN SHE IS NOTHING" or she would still be around. Unfortunately for you she isn't so cant see what made her famous. Yup you are correct MAV's ODD went up, tell me how many villas did you take from him seeing as you nuked him so much. Wait did you say 0 now doesn't that seem like a waste or wait your like that other famous player BIG BOB "I just nuke and clear for others"

I'm not sure in what dream world you live in but mate you having so much ODA and all and i have taken more enemy villas then you how is that possible? You are then such a great player nobling out GUNNER which by my knowledge didn't even have a sit nobling the awesome FOX (which between you and me is a .... player) and then you took on the 2 battle hardened stejax and shhh. Mate i am on my knees begging for forgiveness i have seen the error of my ways. I have seen your might in battle you my lord is a GOD of TW. OK i have to tell you that last sentence was just a joke before you take it to your head.

And me loosing villas LOL, who will come and take them, LEGION? Let me think about this didn't you guys try that before and i still walked out with no lost villas and a few of yours just for trying to take mine? Who was the guys crying there because i was roling around laughing because of the senseless massucre of your nukes. So i think your idea there has already failed.

Lowest internal noblings % my ... I really dont care about your little % thing you do because i can promise you just you know how you get to that .... You have 1000 or so villas and +/- 300 of those was taken from enemy villas so where did the other 700 come from? You just woke up and TW admin gave you a prize for talking crap in the forums. I know you think you are not to bad at this game and maybe your friends even tell you this to but my friend i have some sad news for you, you are just not that GOD you think you are. Insteady you are know as IFY"s lapdog :D :D :D what a freakin looser you are.

And lets check into when i started on this world. When did it begin again 27 Jan 2009 yup thats it and guess what i was there when it began didn't just join acid becombined our villas to become one. Now mate i think your mom is calling you to go eat your supper so listen to mommy and do as you are told.

DeletedUser81101

@Mines - I've been on this world since day 1, started inbetween IFY & DiTM. Took over DiTM at 200k points to get into Morph!. What I was getting at to is he hasn't been talked about.. at all.. as the old saying goes "you're nothing until you're talked about."

@qoos - I wasn't arguing that they are still around, try reading the post again. That was a VERY well known group of TW players, you can't argue that (if you want proof I'll get it.
And I have my reasons for not sending nobles every time I nuke people, but you aren't to know the reasons :) And no its not the same reasons as BB

Gunner was attacking back but gave up quickly. Faramir was a good player (anyone who got gratitude from IFY must be good!). Sssh and stejax were well within enemy territory even with an inactive sitter you should have spotted nobles from near 100 hours out. And I know your being sarcastic, its all your good at...

That operation was poorly planned, posted in a forum only afew people read and by the time a group message was sent it was too late for most people, plus there were 2 other successful ops on at the same time much closer to most of us.

This next bit really makes me laugh, god I love statistics...
Player:Total|Barbs(%)|Internals(%)|Enemies(%)|
DiTM: 1054|390(37%)|196(18%)|688(65%)|
AB247: 1217|194(16%)|740(61%)|283(23%)|
So, you've nobled over triple the amount of internals I have, and I've nobled over double the enemies you have. stats don't lie poos. Do some research, it would really help you.
I don't claim I'm a "god of TW" I'm nothing compared to IFY, garg, walleh, LH etc. etc. I do however know all the tricks of the game and have been taught by the best. IFYs lapdog? maybe early on in the world yes, but for the most of this world no, he can back me up on that one. Being a friend doesn't make you a lapdog.

oh and poos, I don't live with my family, I'm successful enough to have my own house. fail

Last edited by a moderator:

baseball2009star

I've got my reasons for not sending nobles every time I nuke someone too!

DeletedUser

@DITM: Mate if i dont know them and half of the world dont know them they aren't famous. I could call out name as well which you never know why because they left and never really made any inpact in the world. Maybe made an impact as a friend but that doesn't make you famous.

Those guys you attacked wasn't one any good Fox might have been the best between them but again i say he is a .... player i personally told him so and lets now look where he is at, a player just there doing nothing and you still want to say he is good, it is laughable.

Now that 2 OP's on me, poorly planned now now dont talk crap mate those attacks shot my ODD from #23 to #4 in the world i think you had enough nukes sent at me that you couldn't do much after that for the next few weeks. Poorly planned wasn't the problem there the fact is you just wasn't good enough to take me on. And the few guys that might have been able to take me on is out of the game or on my side.

And i love stats to :D just one problem with your stats so maybe you should try stats again.
It is a well known fact that you have 100% villas yes? so how come you have 120% villas, another of those TW admin mistakes. Maybe you have villas we dont see which doesn't exist but you have them. LOL BIG FAIL BUD.

Player:Total|Barbs(%)|Internals(%)|Enemies(%)|
DiTM: 1054|390(37%)|196(18%)|688(65%)| = 120%
AB247: 1217|194(16%)|740(61%)|283(23%)| = 100%

Yeah my internals will be high took out a 6 milj. player almost all by myself so yup i dont deny that but had to be done. And then of course there was Easty which had to be done aswell. Atleast my barb nobling doesn't look that bad :D
Now my enemy conquers: I have no idea were you get your stats from because they are way off please explain how you get to them?

Now lets look at your stats. I really dont think you took 688 villas from enemies or are you including tribes like Ace|S,2ch,WTO,SB,wtm,LEGACY,Eagles,IFeelU,VENELI I really dont hope you do? And then secondly i come back to my opening statement 120% villas taken how is that possible clever DITM? You like talking BS? seem so, inflating your stats to make it look so good LOL is really ANOTHER BIG FAIL.

Again please so me how you got to your stats would be interesting to see how you got there? Remeber i was at war with E so not all of those conquers where internals plus you shouldn't add your internals of legion to the legion conquers when you were still in Who. So mate now you have some work to do. I will make a proper stats list and you do your lets see you gets what.

DeletedUser

Baeze decided to quit almost as soon as attacks started.. brett was brett was barely when you guys attacked him

and err faramir, he was destroying Pinder and he has by far the best ODA in this world.
And even retards like yourself can defend main clusters... all you need is to be active.

Yeah , well it seems thats what your gonna have to start doing in a while..... Defending your main cluster :)

DeletedUser

Gunner was attacking back but gave up quickly. Faramir was a good player (anyone who got gratitude from IFY must be good!). - Well gee Qoos , I guess that makes me and you good players after all hey ;)

DeletedUser81101

@Acid: I never said you were bad IFY and many others had/have a lot of respect for you. Poos however is nothing, no one talks about you, no one fears you, no one respects you. No one really gives a stuff about you.

@Qoos: okay, ask ANYONE whos been around about neversleeps, gargareth, druss, walleh etc... they are all well known players, you just cant deny that.

Yes they were poorly planned, alot of participation from only a few players as there were too many other ops going on at the time.

ehhh I was in a rush... still point is my enemy conquers>your enemy conquers, my internals<your internals.

my internals: AWPER Madness = neccesary, GoGiants = neccesary.... they are the only 2 I have taken a lot from. And yes you do have a pretty decent barb nobling average. And TW stats isnt working properly atm so they aren't exact, but they are pretty close to exact. I will fix that when its working again but at most it will be ~50 vills either way

The only of those tribes you mentioned that I counted was 2ch - bigkatu (a 1 million point, fully defensive & active player that I had 70% morale against BEFORE I started on him. that quickly went down below 50% morale). I counted LEGION back when I was who? as enemy conquers, since being in LEGION they were counted as internals.

And yes I know you were at war with E=MC2 I counted those conquers as enemy conquers. So unless you took out ALOT of noobs with with 4-5 vills then no, you have not nobled many enemy villages.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Damn , and all this time I thought I was the frontline warrior for Hawks in K55..... I guess its back to the drawing boards......

DeletedUser81101

you have done well.. I'm not taking that away from you, you've had to deal with fairly important internals in k55 is all... and I had to show qoos that, seeing as he thinks Im the master of internals :|

DeletedUser

you forgot keypart here

'Maybe I should just report all the mails where you guys have sworn at me or mav and see where that gets us.'

Report us then block us !

I should have some funny mails il show quite good spam from both players :)

DeletedUser

Legion never fail to amaze me .

Mavarok on 15.10. at 22:19
Here is the next blog issue out .

Im sure plenty of you do not go on the public forums so have never heard of it . If thats so here it is.

I hope you enjoy it :) !

http://blog.tribalwars.net/index.php/2010/10/15/tw-supporter-role-issue-4/#more-6333

SMK123 today at 14:41
We now how to find it. We prefer to have real lives.

You loser.

He then blocked me so he couldnt have the reply .

Whoever is sitting him nice job!! Hide behind a sat account .

Nice Job 2 , you did well good sitting that account :lol::icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Ok DITM and any other player i have ever insulted i have to say one thing i might hate/dislike/think the worst of you guys but today i have found someone worse then anyone i have ever met in the TW game. This is a little snipped of the convo and yes i did take out a few things which is not relevant. As you will see we will no longer war legion or any other tribe we have a new plan to win W33.

[01:36:12 PM] pherion57: I hae nobled all inactives and lots of barbs.. built up a large defense, shared it plenty...and now that i am in range and as I get comfortable with my troop builds I will be switching gears to going after Legion...

[01:43:18 PM] Quintus: nobled inactive impressive my word lets give you and award and one for nobling all those feared barbs i thank you. I am sorry we have to wait for you to build up you villas and troops we have done the same and actually taken enemy villas in the same time. So what stopped you?

[01:46:18 PM] pherion57: one day.. when there are no barbs left in the world... maybe I will change my opinion, but I happen to believe they are in the long run hat is going to make one side or the other win the war

[01:48:48 PM] Quintus: @pherion: my word nobling barbs will in the end win the war. LOL you are funny to another award. Well boys you have heard it from the horses mouth noble all them barbs damn legion just barbs.

DeletedUser

Ok DITM and any other player i have ever insulted i have to say one thing i might hate/dislike/think the worst of you guys but today i have found someone worse then anyone i have ever met in the TW game. This is a little snipped of the convo and yes i did take out a few things which is not relevant. As you will see we will no longer war legion or any other tribe we have a new plan to win W33.

[01:36:12 PM] pherion57: I hae nobled all inactives and lots of barbs.. built up a large defense, shared it plenty...and now that i am in range and as I get comfortable with my troop builds I will be switching gears to going after Legion...

[01:43:18 PM] Quintus: nobled inactive impressive my word lets give you and award and one for nobling all those feared barbs i thank you. I am sorry we have to wait for you to build up you villas and troops we have done the same and actually taken enemy villas in the same time. So what stopped you?

[01:46:18 PM] pherion57: one day.. when there are no barbs left in the world... maybe I will change my opinion, but I happen to believe they are in the long run hat is going to make one side or the other win the war

[01:48:48 PM] Quintus: @pherion: my word nobling barbs will in the end win the war. LOL you are funny to another award. Well boys you have heard it from the horses mouth noble all them barbs damn legion just barbs.

:icon_eek: But .. but .. but .. The barbs are everywhere !!! We cant win !!! My 50axe nukes wouldn't stand a chance on their lvl 2 walls :icon_sad:

DeletedUser81101

haha go Quintus go!
So now that Pherion has spent over a year nobling barbs and internals... he will instantly learn how to play this game like a pro...

We should all spend a week barb whoring... just to see how far we get with getting rid of them all

DeletedUser

haha go Quintus go!
So now that Pherion has spent over a year nobling barbs and internals... he will instantly learn how to play this game like a pro...

We should all spend a week barb whoring... just to see how far we get with getting rid of them all

Peace? May be a good idea. We can war the barbs, hitting while they aren't looking!

DeletedUser81101

they would not expect it thats for sure. They're all busy sim building, taking advantage of the fact we are all at war.

btw qoos who is Quintus ingame..?

DeletedUser

Myterms this another evidence about pherion being abit how do you say this....

Not deserving of rank 1 status ?

At least now he will hit legion full steam and rim pimpjam :icon_wink::icon_neutral: