Funny IG. Mails

DeletedUser

atleast hrgos shows some logic here...

#1: A prestigious position (that should only be) held by a player who has shown his/her worth to the world
A Tribe: A group of players banded together under one name.

Now do you see the difference between "#1" and "a tribe"... I feel like I'm arguing with a brick wall...

Do not use my brick wall comment :)

Number 1 tribe You understand ?

Number 1 = a prestigious position held by a tribe who have shown some worth in this world

You understand now ?

Moaning about pherion being number 1 when half of legion's players in the number 1 tribe do not deserve to be there . understand now ;) ?

DeletedUser

Well DITM i agree with you he doesn't deserve #1 even if he is in my tribe he shouldn't have it.

DeletedUser

of course do not think I believe he deserves number 1 because he doesnt but neither does some of your tribe mates drunk :)

DeletedUser81101

of course do not think I believe he deserves number 1 because he doesnt but neither does some of your tribe mates drunk :)

Everyone deserves to be in a tribe like everyone deserves a friend.. even if they are a little different to everyone else

even qoos agrees with me! You guys are just trying to pick apart minor details now

DeletedUser

Everyone deserves to be in a tribe like everyone deserves a friend.. even if they are a little different to everyone else

even qoos agrees with me! You guys are just trying to pick apart minor details now

LOL

Completely ignore my part saying number 1 you noob :p

Everyone deserves a tribe. But some people dont deserve to be in the number 1 tribe because of the little effort they put in .

DeletedUser

LOL

Completely ignore my part saying number 1 you noob :p

Everyone deserves a tribe. But some people dont deserve to be in the number 1 tribe because of the little effort they put in .

everyone deserves to be in a tribe they've helped build ... don't forget all inactives played their part one time or another ... we always come back to the concept of loaylty that you'll never get.

DeletedUser

lol qoos agrees with you, so do we. But, we are allowed to say such things, because we have openly shown our opinion towards such players. You on the other hand, as previously quoted by myself have proven to be a hypocrite.

Step by step summary of how DiTM has made an ass of himself :p

1. You think 'inactives/semi-inactives/those who don't do anything' should be allowed to play the way they wish.
2. You then say Pherion doesn't deserve being ranked #1 in the world, because of him solely nobling barbs/internals.
3. Isn't that kinda saying, "Hey, you don't noble enemy villages, you aren't playing our way so you don't deserve to be #1!"
4. You have no come back, admit it.

DeletedUser81101

1. You think 'inactives/semi-inactives/those who don't do anything' should be allowed to play the way they wish.
2. You then say Pherion doesn't deserve being ranked #1 in the world, because of him solely nobling barbs/internals.
3. Isn't that kinda saying, "Hey, you don't noble enemy villages, you aren't playing our way so you don't deserve to be #1!"
4. You have no come back, admit it.

Your plain stupidity, ignorance and immaturity (typical school kiddie I guess) is quite jejune...

One more time.. from the top
#1: A prestigious position (that should only be) held by a player who has shown his/her worth to the world.
Yes people can and deserve to play the way they want, but number 1 is a place that should be earned.
A Tribe: A group of players banded together under one name. There is a world of difference between being a number 1 tribe, and a number 1 player.

do you see the difference yet? I cant put it much simpler...

And yes Hrgos has a point, they all played their part in the creation of LEGION at one point in time... They are loyal, a trait you three have never shown

DeletedUser

Your plain stupidity, ignorance and immaturity (typical school kiddie I guess) is quite jejune...

One more time.. from the top
#1: A prestigious position (that should only be) held by a player who has shown his/her worth to the world.
Yes people can and deserve to play the way they want, but number 1 is a place that should be earned.
A Tribe: A group of players banded together under one name. There is a world of difference between being a number 1 tribe, and a number 1 player.

do you see the difference yet? I cant put it much simpler...

And yes Hrgos has a point, they all played their part in the creation of LEGION at one point in time... They are loyal, a trait you three have never shown

So you are saying being apart of the #1 tribe shouldn't be earned? That's how all of those players got into Legion! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser81101

and now we come back to this. EVERY tribe on w33 has "inactives"

DeletedUser

So you are saying being apart of the #1 tribe shouldn't be earned? That's how all of those players got into Legion! :icon_rolleyes:

mate your were in it at one stage ... wats that got to say about you

DeletedUser81101

yes my view that they shouldn't be kicked because they are "inactive"... that is right...
Some players just want a home, some want a place to fight for, a place to feel a part of.. Either way they deserve a tribe whether it be ranked 1 or 100.
a #1 player however should show qualities that make them deserved of the title...
Pherion being number one is kind've a kick in the balls to all of us who have worked 100 times harder to be where we are.

DeletedUser

yes my view that they shouldn't be kicked because they are "inactive"... that is right...
Some players just want a home, some want a place to fight for, a place to feel a part of.. Either way they deserve a tribe whether it be ranked 1 or 100.
a #1 player however should show qualities that make them deserved of the title...
Pherion being number one is kind've a kick in the balls to all of us who have worked 100 times harder to be where we are.

Lmao, wonder if you are a knew owner of the DiTM account .. because you continue to show us that you are a hypocrite :D - Ie, you sent us a mail supporting our view on those inactives saying they didn't deserve to be in Legion :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i just want to say the good thing about inactives are that the enemy still attacks them and wastes troops on them wasting troops on them while we can still attack you ... its the same in all tribes

DeletedUser81101

Lmao, wonder if you are a knew owner of the DiTM account .. because you continue to show us that you are a hypocrite :D - Ie, you sent us a mail supporting our view on those inactives saying they didn't deserve to be in Legion :icon_rolleyes:

for the record, I never said they didnt deserve to be in Legion, I said I wouldnt hinder you if you decided to attack

and for the second time now,
times have changed
the only one I'd ever want to see rejoin LEGION now is mav... you and mines are way too immature

DeletedUser

I find your last part quite disturbing DITM.

'Loyalty, is faithfulness or a devotion to a person, country, group, or cause.'

Our devotion to our group was much higher than it was for the tribe that I felt abandoned us in some stages.

Our work was hard 2000% harder than it is now . If I was more active maybe it wouldn't have happened . Maybe but I felt a great deal of trust to the people I had worked with since I had joined . Remember I only joined this world on Jack's request since hawks was easily destroying the mavarok account. I meant for the time to be temporary , find a new player . However my loyalty to Jack , and my newfounded loyalty to more players dom and dcon to name a few are the reason this has came to it .

You cannot question my loyalty Drunk , my loyalty in whatever tribe I have been is justified.

Anything I have done and said has been for the good of the tribe the group .
Even when I said taking out Pza7 , a person who im pretty sure can back this up had not done anything for a good 5 months and questioned my loyalty , integrity and my activity. It was the heat of the moment , I said somethings to people but my loyalty was always with Legion .

Im pretty sure many could verify my loyalty in other worlds, many of you guys however, have only here . In the end south group was being taken for a ride by the Legion players that did not trust us and therefore did not support us . When we had a massive frontline for just the four of us players.

And Drunk you say you would have me back in legion but I'm a traitor ? :icon_neutral: Elaborate please :icon_wink:

You still continue to ignore that number 1 tribe is different to number 1 . The only difference is one player is doing it . Everyone should put in the work to make that tribe . Yes they can be active for a good few months but then come back . However nothing for over a year :L . Or just noble internals and inactives. Or even believe they cannot take enemy villages LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser81101

actually I can kinda relate to that.. when IFY and AWPER Madness were around in the who? days I was much more loyal to our small group (+Drav, br0nk, mikepc) than I was to who?.. we were a group completely cut off from the rest of the tribe by nearly a whole continent. By the end of the war it got to a point where we nearly left together.. in the end only awper did, and even then he was spying. In the end my allegiance was to K45.
So I guess.. you win :| haha

And Drunk you say you would have me back in legion but I'm a traitor ? :icon_neutral: Elaborate please :icon_wink:
Theres plenty of players in the enemy that I wouldn't mind fighting for our side :p I'm sure if you were in a different part of the world, or if the south was the easy side of the war, you never would have left.

You still continue to ignore that number 1 tribe is different to number 1 . The only difference is one player is doing it . Everyone should put in the work to make that tribe . Yes they can be active for a good few months but then come back . However nothing for over a year :L . Or just noble internals and inactives. Or even believe they cannot take enemy villages LOL
Yes, one player, sole achievement. A lack of self achievement doesnt deserve #1
A whole tribe = group achievement.. our group has achieved #1 and yes a few people ride on our success but when mailed they are always more than happy to help out... personally I'd prefer have them in our tribe helping out occasionally than not helping at all