Funny IG. Mails

DeletedUser

lol Weird ..

Drunk says Detox barely got a single cap off them.
Richard says Detox have 10
Drunk looks at stats - Shows 11
Reddog lol's at Richard ..

:icon_confused: Didn't he prove you wrong? :icon_confused:

Oh and Drunk, you need to consider the morale penalties, so 11 conquers w/out paying any 'tribe' attention to them is not bad, considering we are taking on Legion at the same time :)

and LKJ :)

Got more than one conquer off them with my eyes closed too.

You wanna teach them that w33 is a church world btw

DeletedUser81101

yes Domi, you and two other tribes.. you guys keep trying to make it sound like DETOX is going solo :|

DeletedUser

yes Domi, you and two other tribes.. you guys keep trying to make it sound like DETOX is going solo :|

Well done drunk.

I applaud the efforts by hawks but you stare at the southern map k67 k77 etc and tell me that is not mostly Detox.

Just like the way acid in k55 and the other guys in the north are doing well.

You focused your efforts on us a 35million tribe yet could only break even over the months you focussed on us . (direct quote from theredog). He then tells us hawks are going to be refocussed on , you refocus on them . You are still losing against them and detox and TW .

Its not our fault you alienated yourself with poor diplomacy to want everyone to have their piece of legion .

DeletedUser

Well done drunk.
I applaud the efforts by hawks but you stare at the southern map k67 k77 etc and tell me that is not mostly Detox.

I'm confused, I thought you said you guys had lots of support from tw ... or is it that you think you are going solo bcz the map says so?

DeletedUser

I'm confused, I thought you said you guys had lots of support from tw ... or is it that you think you are going solo bcz the map says so?

Glad too see you read .

Since Im always talking about how much TW support us specifically me.

Without them , I would have no life :icon_cry:.

Its a joint effort . We noble legion , TW stack us . Hawks do the same :).

DeletedUser

so richard your saying with out the other two tribes detox would not be around !!! thats how i am reading this ... seems pretty much clear to me ... leech

DeletedUser

so richard your saying with out the other two tribes detox would not be around !!! thats how i am reading this ... seems pretty much clear to me ... leech

So tell me where I said detox would not be around?

Legion would not be around without Detox.

Half of your tribe are leeches then .

All I see is Legion trying and failing to break us .

Would Hawks be in this position without us ? no . Would TW ? no

Would we be in this position without them 2 ? no .

You have LKJ though , they are doing their part in the war effort :icon_neutral:

I can just draw out stacks showing any of our actives against your tribe and you will see that 90% are beating your tribe .

Have A Happy Christmas :lol:

DeletedUser81101

err... all of our actives are beating your 3 tribes... I think thats better than all of your actives beating our one tribe tbh :|

your biggest active (Pherion) isnt winning though :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

err... all of our actives are beating your 3 tribes... I think thats better than all of your actives beating our one tribe tbh :|

your biggest active (Pherion) isnt winning though :p

what like wesgan....

Side 1:
Tribes: DETOX, HAWKS, TW
Side 2:
Players: wesgan

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 205
Side 2: 164
Difference: 41

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,513,668
Side 2: 1,226,112
Difference: 287,556

chart

DeletedUser81101

lemme rephrase that

I can just draw out stacks showing any of our actives against your tribe and you will see that 90% are beating your tribes .

DeletedUser

what like wesgan....

Side 1:
Tribes: DETOX, HAWKS, TW
Side 2:
Players: wesgan

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 205
Side 2: 164
Difference: 41

chart

Side 1: 1,513,668
Side 2: 1,226,112
Difference: 287,556

chart

but hang thats three tribes against one player ... i think he is doing pretty well to be honest ....

DeletedUser

but hang thats three tribes against one player ... i think he is doing pretty well to be honest ....

You seem to have received bs information/

It was three tribes targeting one players frontline villages - It wasn't 3 tribes targeting 1 player in order to break/rim/w-eva you call it. And, he mostly took villages off Mines in the period he was inactive (No, I'm not saying it doesn't count or anything) call it luck or good timing. Just to clear out the whole 'hawks/detox/tw vs Wesgan' thing .. Our nobles probably wouldn't even reach the majority of his villages lol

DeletedUser

Yh 3 tribes against one player :))

You guys have two tribes then he has the help from his own two tribes right ?

Unless you just left him out to dry :/

DeletedUser

wesgan today at 03:35
Got a new leader in the alliance I see.

Richards such a loser. Nobody has attacked him this month. I love how he takes charge and makes demands. can't believe you guys aren't tired of this jackass yet, maybe you are... one thing is certain your much more patient then I.

Does he still request support somewhere every day? haha. This was how it all started back when, then you see his stats haven't moved but don't ask him what he is going on about cause he'll.....well he will just be his same old annoying self.

What a loser.

Just thought I would share , I really got a laugh when I saw this.

This message has been forwarded by wesgan.

Mavarok today at 17:53

This message has been forwarded by Mavarok.

Mavarok today at 17:55
HAHA

This message has been forwarded by Mavarok.

Just like to address the fact why someone needs support .

I could go through a massive bunch of words but in the end facts will prevail.

So here it is.

I would post this to wesgan but he does the manly thing of blocking me then writing this behind my back.

Stats are from when Detox declared on Legion.

Side 1:
Players: Mavarok
Side 2:
Tribes: LEGION, LKJ

Timeframe: 24/06/2010 00:00:00 to 13/12/2010 17:54:03

Side 1: 419
Side 2: 51
Difference: 368

chart

Side 1: 3,429,977
Side 2: 426,388
Difference: 3,003,589

chart

3million gain . 350+ village gain.

This to address the fact of anyone wondering why I would need continual support. Check k67 too .

Also, Nice attacks wesgan all 20+of them :lol:.

Must be quite behind being 'inactive' and all that wesgan since just checking this page http://www.twstats.com/en33/index.php?page=player&id=4368557&mode=history will show I have been consistently attacked and gaining ODD.

Next time come to my face and say it , otherwise you are just another of them girls in the playground making up rumours.

Shows how low you people will go to try and win a game eh :lol::icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Hey! I resent that! We girls in the playground have better things to do than make up rumours.

DeletedUser

My take on the above message:
wesgan today at 03:35
Lucky b#$tards have Mav on your side :(

Richards such a loser, he keeps taking villages from us. Nobody has attacked him this month because we fear him. I love how he is really active, is a team player and likes to contribute useful tactics to allies. can't believe blue hasn't chained him up in her dungeon yet, maybe she has... one thing is certain, he is more of a man than I will ever be :(

Does he still request support somewhere every day after he nobles our villages? haha. This was how it all started back then, he nobled Hawks villages and actually had the guts to ask for support! then you see his stats in the positive making us all look bad, but don't ask him what he is going on about .. well he'll just make you all look bad.

What a sexy beast.

Just thought I would share , I really got a laugh when I saw this.

This is the sort of message you send to players in your 10x10 when a new world starts and you want to 'scare' away those players so you don't get your butt handed to you :lol:

+1 To Legions innovative tactics of psyching out the enemy :icon_cool:

DeletedUser81101

yea we tend to leave all the excuse making for the DETOX boys