Funny IG Mails

DeletedUser

Super.Cereal

Super.cereal today at 19:22
Restart and you'll do much better on the rim.

Thanks

Bojor today at 19:24
haha, games only just started and your threatening people

Super.cereal today at 19:24
There is no threats there. Just trying to help you out.

Bojor today at 19:25
Its rather pathetic, you don't even know how i play. You say i should restart thinking i will.
Just makes me have a reason to stay were i am

Super.cereal today at 19:27
Why are you getting upset?

Bojor today at 19:29
am not upset, i just think your rather stupid, obviously not experienced seeming the world has just started and your threatening people saying your going to destroy them.

Does anyone else see the stupidity in this mail, i never even suggested i was going to attack/farm him. yet apparently i said i was going to destroy him.

DeletedUser84492

ethanhello today at 19:03
u english?

UbeGame today at 19:07
well i speak it? so i must be

ethanhello today at 19:10
idk loads of ppl speak english
[player]chudpud[/player] is ur guy
im account sitting him right now

UbeGame today at 19:12
ok

ethanhello today at 19:13
are you joining or what?

UbeGame today at 19:14
trying to find a coplayer first

ethanhello today at 19:17
what do you mean?
i can co play for you

UbeGame today at 19:19
co play is 2 player 1 account

ethanhello today at 19:20
ahh right you want someone to play at night?

UbeGame today at 19:21
yup well when its night here

ethanhello today at 19:23
yeahh i get you, can you join we could really do with your help?

UbeGame today at 19:23
well my help aint much now lol not even a paladin lol

ethanhello today at 19:25
mines in the making, nobody has played anoughto have one yano, the server has been up 1 hour and 20 mins and paladin is 2 hours 4 mins lol

lol

DeletedUser84492

CrimsonZulu today at 18:59
Hello, Im writing this message to ask if you would be interested in joining our tribe; [ally]ROTA[/ally]. We are currently recruiting players in or near the edges of K54. We do not mind if your a player just playing for fun or to win as long as you are active and post on the forums. If you are interested and would like a a invite please reply to this message and i will reply as soon as i can.

thanks,
[player]CrimsonZulu[/player]

CrimsonZulu today at 19:17
i dont remember what year but it was world 2 i started on so i know a bit aswell but i am afraid there is daylight where i am aswell and most of the members of [ally]ROTA[/ally] are in the same country so we would not be able to account sit you while you are offline. it would have been nice to have another well experienced player as yourself in the tribe but as [ally]ROTA[/ally] does not meet your requirements i wish you good luck for the future.

thanks for your time,
[player]CrimsonZulu[/player]

UbeGame today at 19:19
you at least know backtimes and snipes?

CrimsonZulu today at 19:20
i might know them by different names, many tribes use different game slangs.

UbeGame today at 19:22
backtime was always backtime and snipes always snipes since W1 no other name take there place lol

CrimsonZulu today at 19:23
then i gues i either forgot or do not know sorry

UbeGame today at 19:24
and your from
w2?

CrimsonZulu today at 19:25
not still :p or i would have known lol and i was on a different account back then i have played on and off for a few years now on different worlds.

CrimsonZulu today at 19:30
wait by snipes do you mean:

sending noble train with split second time difference ?? if so i never called that sniping or actualy heard anyone call it that before.. lol maybe thats strange but meh.

UbeGame today at 19:38
no that is sending noble trains

another so called vet

DeletedUser

Princess Seleene today at 18:53
I am a duke of our tribe and I was wondering if you might like to join us for a good dominating game here on this new world.

Thank you
[player]Princess Seleene[/player]

WarnerBros today at 18:57
Ehm nope? Why would I wanna join your tribe? Give a good reason?

Princess Seleene today at 19:00
Well I have a ton of experience of all things TW and I know what it takes to dominate our area. I also have friends now that are close to us and together we will take over

WarnerBros today at 19:04
I don't really know, I mean I have a lot of invites from different tribes wich could dominate their area aswell. Not too convincing. But if you promise that you will make me duke then maybe I'll give a shot.

Princess Seleene today at 19:07
We all ready have two dukes. But I will step down to baron is you must. Or we can give you baron. Its up to you

WarnerBros today at 19:09
Sorry only duke. I have experience in tribe managing and leading. So it's your choice!

Princess Seleene today at 19:13
OK duke... That is good then. SHould I send the invite

WarnerBros today at 19:14
Yes please...

Princess Seleene today at 19:17
you had an invite I withdrew it and sent it again

WarnerBros today at 19:20
Ok now I want duke priviliges.

Princess Seleene today at 19:23
you have them all ready.

Are you on Skype?

WarnerBros today at 19:24
What is Skype ? It's like skynet from Terminator ?

Princess Seleene today at 19:25
Skype is a chat service

look under the general forum and download it. At least the dukes need to be connected there

WarnerBros today at 19:27
My mommy said that I am not allowed to talk with strangers on the Internet because they may be pedofils or sexual predators :(

Princess Seleene today at 19:29
but we are from tribal wars. Dukes have to be connected. I thought you had experience? Any successful tribe is connected threw skype!

WarnerBros today at 19:33
Yes but all my tribemates where from my block so my mommy allowed me to speak with them,also we didn't used Skynet. We used Walkie-talkie's and those are more usefull than other devices that can destroy the world.

Princess Seleene today at 19:35
Skype is not Sky-net. Sky-net is not even real. Its on the Terminator movies!!!!! Skype is a chat service that you talk on.

WarnerBros today at 19:37
And so is Skynet. It comunicates with machines thru a virus that manipulates them and they became mean and they try to destroy the world. My mommy won't be so happy if I would download it :(

Princess Seleene today at 19:40
OK I do not have time for this. I am trying to build a tribe as you should be doing as well. Skype is a chat service that you us text to talk. Sky-Net is a functional concept. I am sure that there are things out there like that but Sky-Net is only in the Terminators. Your mommy told you that to scare you into not doing things she does not want. Now Skype is a good program, Contains no viruses and functions well with TW.

WarnerBros today at 19:45
Well my mommy saw what we have talked and she said that I shouldn't trust you because you are a stranger and that I must eliminate you and your Skynet program with what you will try to dominate this world. Sowwy but it wasn't my choice :(

Laugh people, It is worth why to.

DeletedUser

The glorious leader of Death!

The first line in my post is a quote from their profile.

Chromosome. today at 19:53
If your prepared to noble a farm near to our members, Whether your an ally or not you must be able to withstand our attacks, Our policy stands. No nobling barbs near our villages.

The bolded "your"s should be "you're" because it should read "you are".

rascal1991 today at 19:54
It is still perfectly good grammar using your or you're, A* in english and if YOUR was wrong how come I got an A*, I wouldn't have obtained that otherwise.

DeletedUser

27855_1403529880794_1008753368_1188807_1871693_n.jpg

I think that is a failed attempt at recruiting

DeletedUser74079

Surfin Birdz today at 20:46
The out of game forums. You might aswell restart youself. You fail. Epically.
GuiltyAsSin today at 20:35
Forums means? What is it? Where is it? Show me please.
Surfin Birdz today at 20:34
haha, youre not going to get in. This is going on the forums lol. Its just too good.
GuiltyAsSin today at 20:29
What? I'm not able to understand you. Please help me by Restarting.
Surfin Birdz today at 20:22
Who told you to do this? and dont.
GuiltyAsSin today at 20:13
Hello,

I applied for a tribe. And they interviewd me with some questions. I'm fully new to this game. Before they are taking me to their tribe, they asked me to send Restart mail asking others to restart. Can you restart for me please? Also inform your other neighbors near you to restart. Let me know if you don't know how to restart, I have asked them to tell me how to restart.

Thank you :)

--GAS

epic fail.

DeletedUser

kadir deniz today at 18:25
Hello [player]jon1225[/player],

I will be as modest as possible i would like you to restart this way you will grow in peace because i will crush you without a doubt, i am very sorry but this is for your own good

jon1225 today at 18:28
you wouldn't so smart to already saying those things as I have come from another world with this new name and i have many friends around already. Do not threaten me or you will be the who gets crushed very early.

kadir deniz today at 18:29
Your name can be old or new, those not matter as soon as BP is off your name will no longer exist on TW's server

jon1225 today at 18:33
haha i love this, alright ill just forward you messages to a few of my friends and tribe mates so don't be offended when they start mailing you and when the BP is off start attacking you ... let the games begin!!

kadir deniz today at 18:35
You will be on the externals for funny igm :)

jon1225 today at 20:43
your in the forums now ... i think you should start over now so you can get away from all of my tribe mates.

kadir deniz today at 20:46
You Nub :)

This guy and his friends are mailing me the Nubs lol

DeletedUser

he sent one of my friends the same message with a bit of a difference in his experience lol

i start talking to him from where i've said 'you better move there then quick' :)

quote]
Extreme Prejudice today at 18:45
Hello there

I am writing this to inform you about a matter that most likely will make you a bit angry, but trust me - you'll gain from it in the long run.

I am a player from TW.net and .uk, I've been playing TribalWars for around 2 and a half years, and I know everything worth knowing about this game.

Therefore I am asking you to restart, build your village somewhere else.

Now you might be wondering "Why can't you just play next to me?"

Well, the answer is simple: I am using a strategy, but using it means that farming everyone in your 7x7, and later 15x15, but I would rather give you a chance of having some fun than farming you 24/7.

So please, consider restarting. If you do you'll get the best chance of progressing in the game. If you don't, you'll still be in my 15x15, and that means you'll end up as a barbarian village, and you'll have to restart later. I think it's better to do it now than later. It's your choice.

Maybe I should add something about my experience:

Ive been a top 50 player on 3 past worlds ... 26, 35 and 43. I have been in some of the greatest tribes in TW history, and i have quit all other worlds in order to dominate this one.

I have two great player who are sharing the account with me, making it active 24hrs a day, meaning we can farm you even when your asleep.

I hope you see that itts much easier to restart and then dominate in another area.

With regards,
[player]Extreme Prejudice[/player]

MackemJason2010 today at 18:47
Dont think so pal, i think it will be easier for both of us if we form a personal alliance as i am also a very good player. so consider alliances and we can dominate even further rather than just having a war as i have a frien in same continent that will defend with me aswel

Extreme Prejudice today at 18:48
PA are for players which i respect and have seen in TW before ... i can prove my experience and ability, but can you?

You know as well as i do that two of us isnt going to work ... please dont make me prove you wrong ... i have dont it many times ...

phenes

MackemJason2010 today at 19:03
as i said, i have a friend in this continent who can help me take you done. so if PA or NAP is not an option for you then kiss my ass.

Extreme Prejudice today at 19:09
Be warned ... this is your last chance ... K46 is open now ^_^

MackemJason2010 today at 19:12
you better move then there real quick? dont give me all that "ive got all this experiance" bull, lets see you prove it ;)

Extreme Prejudice today at 19:15
ok ... good luck ... btw, i have two other co-players each playing 8hrs each, meaning 24hr activity ... hope you can deal with attacks while your sleeping ^_^

MackemJason2010 today at 19:17
yh again with the intimidating "i've got this much that" w.e mate, and good luck to you too :)

DeletedUser

A Mail That He Sent A Friend:

Darazi today at 20:14
Hi.

It may be in your best interests to restart. I'm not going to play the brag game but i am an aggressive, experienced player, and in the best interests of everyone, it may be better for you to restart now, while you can, than to remain in my 15X15.

If you want to have a chance to play, i would suggest to restart.

Settings ---> Start Over ----> Password ---> Confirm

Regards,
Darazi

So I Sent Him The Same Mail, And Had Some Fun (I Got Bored):

QazBen today at 20:21
Hi.

It may be in your best interests to restart. I'm not going to play the brag game but i am an aggressive, experienced player, and in the best interests of everyone, it may be better for you to restart now, while you can, than to remain in my 15X15.

If you want to have a chance to play, i would suggest to restart.

Settings ---> Start Over ----> Password ---> Confirm

Regards,
[player]QazBen[/player]

Darazi today at 20:25
Im not even in your 15x15 :D

QazBen today at 20:27
Oh, My Bad, I Meant 150 x 150 If You Have Never Heard Then Memorize This Source Of My Power

Darazi today at 20:29
I am not even sure what i should reply to this so... umm
o.0

QazBen today at 20:30
EPIC FACEPALM

Darazi today at 20:31
please do post this on the forumz :)

QazBen today at 20:34
Place What, How You Fail At Telling People What To Do

Darazi today at 20:35
Last i checked you were the one that mailed me.

QazBen today at 20:38
Yup, After My Peeps Told Me About Your Fail Attempt At Telling Them To Restart, We Decided To Send Your Mail Back At You And Show You How It Is Done.

Nose-Hole-Destroyer-Final-Dream-Cannon

Darazi today at 20:39
I see so, what do i do now? should i restart or we can live in peace?

QazBen today at 20:43
I Think You Should Restart, You Are Boring Me Now GOODBYE

Darazi today at 20:43
Bye :(

QazBen today at 20:46
I WIN

Darazi today at 20:47
I 700Z :(

I have a final question for you!

What is a Cation afraid of?

QazBen today at 20:50
Your Face