Funny IG Mails

DeletedUser

I got this message form a noob:
[URL="http://en50.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=124&screen=info_player&id=8576442" said:
Jack the Stripper[/URL]]Hello there im jack the Stripper also known as opolupan from world23-retired with 8million points rank7 and also black talons from world8 rank39 7mill -retired-deleted im gonna give you a suggestion restart -Reasons why you should restart because if you don't i will farm you after begginer protection im known as one of the best startup players on this game starting from world44 light cavalary in 2 days one of the best startups tribalwars .net have seen so if i was you mate do us both the favour and restart and then you have plenty of time and you do not waste your own time not restarting your call -do not say i did not warn you m8:)

Try reading that really fast. It hurts

ma.ro

I also got the mail from darzi, but i just ignored him and added his village to my favorites. :D

DeletedUser

Dinosawr today at 22:04
Hello The Dark Jester,

I am writing a message to you to leave the area immediately! You could save lots of time, by doing this:

Settings,
Restart,
Type in password,
Hit Enter!

After you have done this, you will have moved away from me where you will be safe from my troops.

Thankyou!

The Dark Jester today at 22:04
keep dreaming.

Dinosawr today at 22:05
I don't sleep.

The Dark Jester today at 22:06
i dont care

Dinosawr today at 22:07
Read the last bit of the tribe profile. Keithnx

The Dark Jester today at 22:08
i got a 6 mil account on w15. i know how to play. hope we can be friends not enemies as everyone needs one friend close by

Dinosawr today at 22:11
I got a B in GCSE french, i scored a goal at a football match, i got a double kill on cod 6.

You better leave.

lol

pho3nix

I feel so pwned :(

Here's me having some fun with you too. ;)

-=Phoenix=- today at 20:59
Would you like a hug?

Darazi today at 21:05
Yes please

-=Phoenix=- today at 21:10
Good. Can you come closer so I can hug you?

Darazi today at 21:13
Ssssure!

G@y alert!

-=Phoenix=- today at 21:15
:eek:

Oh noes, are you g@y? I am so sorry to hear that.

I'll still give you a hug if you want one. {grin}

Darazi today at 21:16
Wait, are you saying that being gay is bad?

-=Phoenix=- today at 21:18
Are you?

Darazi today at 21:19
No, but that means you must be!

-=Phoenix=- today at 21:40
What must mean I am?

Darazi today at 21:44
Since one of us is supposed to be gay and i definitely am not you must be!

-=Phoenix=- today at 21:48
I go from being a homophone to being g@y. All for wanting one little hug. :~(

Who say's I'm a guy anyways? ;) {butterfly kiss}

Darazi today at 21:56
Most homophones end up being gay(statistics).

and who said you're a guy? well...(statistics).

-=Phoenix=- today at 21:59
83% of all statistics are made up. ;)

So then, Statistics tell you that I am a guy? Man, my mum will get a heart attack when she hears that she has gotten it wrong for years. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Now I need a hug.

Darazi today at 22:01
No my point in you most likely being a guy is that you are playing tribal wars. And statistically speaking there are 100 guys for 1 gal playing Tw, thats in the best case.

-=Phoenix=- today at 22:05
Weird, I am talking to 6 players from TW on Skype and 2 of them are girls. I guess they aren't girls either, more moms with heart attacks.

Now will you hug me or not?

-=Phoenix=- today at 22:06
Statistically speaking, I should have gotten a hug by now. ;)

Darazi today at 22:09
Fine... *[player]Darazi[/player] gives [player]-=Phoenix=-[/player] a big wet..."hug"...

So what now, my place or your?

-=Phoenix=- today at 22:10
My place. I sent you an invite. ;)

DeletedUser

I got this one today.....great stuff! lol :D

Haywood Jablomi on 17.05. at 18:30
Hello there! I'm contacting you on behalf of Clean incorporated, who are sorry to inform you that you are eligible for Cleaning Taxes. But don't look so sad, it isn't as bad as it sounds! Theres three easy, simple ways to avoid this tax;

1) You can restart [link]. This will permanently stop any Cleaning taxation on your village(s).

2) You send resources daily to this village; [coord]466|512[/coord].

3) Or, the final option, we can send our Cleaning bailiffs around to your village and forcibly take the resources from you. This is a final resort, if you decide to ignore option one or two.

I'll be honest with you, because I'm a nice guy and I like you, the first option [1], is definately the easy way out. I recommend it, just to make it easier for both of us. :)

chelsea290 on 17.05. at 19:12
Nice try...lets just see who cleans who shall we? ;)

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
I would like to remind everyone here that when you post a mail in the forum, YOU are responsible for its' contents. If it violates the forum rules, you get punished. You wont get out of it by stating "but it was someone else that said it!". Everyone got that? :) Also, part-censoring or full-censoring words that violate the forum rules can still render in punishment; the words have to be removed completely before the mail can be posted within the rules.

DeletedUser

I got this one today.....great stuff! lol :D

Um surely option two would mean that it would be a push account?

Quote:Haywood Jablomi on 17.05. at 18:30
Hello there! I'm contacting you on behalf of Clean incorporated, who are sorry to inform you that you are eligible for Cleaning Taxes. But don't look so sad, it isn't as bad as it sounds! Theres three easy, simple ways to avoid this tax;

1) You can restart [link]. This will permanently stop any Cleaning taxation on your village(s).

2) You send resources daily to this village; [coord]466|512[/coord].

3) Or, the final option, we can send our Cleaning bailiffs around to your village and forcibly take the resources from you. This is a final resort, if you decide to ignore option one or two.

I'll be honest with you, because I'm a nice guy and I like you, the first option [1], is definately the easy way out. I recommend it, just to make it easier for both of us.

Llama Crazy

oh no fair ive had no warning mail! stupid k46 is to boring and fill of noobs lol

DeletedUser

Not really that funny, just a bit pathetic. Read from bottom up.

Dakerot today at 02:49
okey f9

Apocalypticain today at 02:48
No.

Dakerot today at 02:40
Hey,
hi ...
as we all are new to this world 50 ....
Hey, I see you are not in a tribe. I am looking for players to team up with .....let me know if ur interested.
IF we will UNITE now we will have a chance to GROW STRONGER to this world so we should go for it..........

DeletedUser

OOOOHHH got a good one here!!! Little long, but quite worth reading!

rocker1219 today at 02:59
just wondering if u could join our tribe, check it out, see if its interesting, we're growing, you can refuse if you want, just plz join if u can, you would be a real great contribution to us

rocker1219 today at 03:10
will you join, or are you just going to read it and sit there in silence?

Scar Edream today at 03:23
how do you figure I'd be a "real great contribution" to you?

rocker1219 today at 03:34
i see every new member as a contribution, you can help us grow, communicate, and most importantly, have fun!

Scar Edream today at 03:40
but i haven't played before-- im just learning this game

rocker1219 today at 03:44
its okay, i think you'll fit right in, anyway, you know how to have fun and enjoy yourself, dont you?

Scar Edream today at 03:45
yes i enjoy myself every night-- a little man-to-hand relationship never hurts eh?

just one question-- are you homophobic?

rocker1219 today at 03:47
i think ill say no to tht

Scar Edream today at 03:49
you're not homophobic, good :))

hey, btw, do you believe in internet relationships? I was in one once, it didnt work out-- but im gonna keep trying

rocker1219 today at 03:54
yes i do, im only 14, but ive had 2 girlfriends already, are you joining?
he's still interested in me....
Scar Edream today at 03:55
do you like bois?

rocker1219 today at 03:55
boi = ?

Scar Edream today at 03:56
boi--- like u and me, not girls, bois

rocker1219 today at 03:56
cany u say "boy"?

Scar Edream today at 03:57
that's what I said... boi

that's how my old boifriend spelled it-- i could say boy, but it's just not the same to me

rocker1219 today at 03:58
do you mena like boys as friends? or as ppl u get into a relationship with?

Scar Edream today at 03:59
well yes I am single, are you asking out of curiosity or do you want to get to know each other better?

rocker1219 today at 04:00
sure... like, um i guess, so ,u gonna join? just curious, cuz u seem like a fine guy

He's persistent I'll say that much....

Scar Edream today at 04:01
oo i have skype do you want to talk there? I bet you have a sexy deep voice--- I'd love to hear it-- mine's kinda deep and raspy... does that sort of voice turn you on?

rocker1219 today at 04:03
um im not really gay that much, i pertain to having bois as regular-friends, not relationship-friends, i stick to girls and relationship-friends

Scar Edream today at 04:05
:(
you seem like a nice boi. have you ever really felt whiskers against the inside of your leg? I tell you, it's the best experience in the world

"not really gay that much", this means you are kinda open to the idea right?

rocker1219 today at 04:06
yew, but im not going into a relatoinship with you, we could be just friends though

Scar Edream today at 04:09
mmm i've got a few "friends" like you-- we meet up once in a while, but nothin steady, no commitment...

wow you are pretty forward, you want my phone number?

it's 813-867-5309-- you can call me Fantasia

Remember a song " Jenny 867-5309" ?? LOLZ

rocker1219 today at 04:11
i dont think ill call, i dont know you too well, dont take tht as a bad thing though, just wanna get 2 know you more before we're friends, also, 2 get 2 know each other more, it wud be easier if u joined, i just dont understand, wats the point of being in no tribe? until u get invited to a tribe u want to join, y not stick with me?

I don't recall anyone EVER trying this hard to recruit me LMAO

Scar Edream today at 04:13
im not here to play a silly game, i'm here to meet bois. I'd like a long term relationship, but even a back alley dumpster meeting once in a while would be groovy too!

and don't be afraid to call, i'm passible, really I am... want to see my webcam?

rocker1219 today at 04:13
nah, its okay, im here to meet new friends and play, so nm then,...

Scar Edream today at 04:15
but but we can play on my webcam. You're shy aren't you? it's ok, you dont have to turn yours on, just watch me ok?

rocker1219 today at 04:16
i dont got skype

Scar Edream today at 04:17
its a website to see my cam-- all free.. i give a showing every night. I take requests too. I'd take something special just for you if you want

rocker1219 today at 04:18
look, i cant get it, parents dont let me, u got facebook? i have tht

Scar Edream today at 04:20
ooo, yes i gots a great collection of intimate pics there with me and all my friends--- you can see them if you like-- add me

phagit mahnnluv

add me ok? and we can exchange pics!

rocker1219 today at 04:21
i dopnt got pics, ill add you soon, for now, i have to roll
awww, he don't wanna play no more! :((
Scar Edream today at 04:22
ok, but if you change your mind, you have my phone # ok sweetie? dang i bet you have a sexy voice! mmhmm!

Llama Crazy

yay for me!

Life391 today at 04:00
I was reading externals and read that you had not had any hate mail. this is clearly because you are such a noob that you aren't even worth worring about!
If this is true, which i know it is, i suggest you restart on another world because i intend on taking this one over. I have 1 billion years experience, i have played 52 other worlds and been ranked #1 points and ODA (opponents defeated as attacker). So im so good its not funny. I never leave my computer because my head is so big that i cant get it out the door.
If you need help restarting just hit "Settings" at the top of the screen. Its just left of centre. Then hit the link to "Restart" then simply type your password into the empty space then hit enter.
I suggest you restart or even better go play "Tribal Hugs".
[player]Life391[/player]
llama crazy today at 04:55
omg ty so much i restart now XD

love you long time life :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

erich168 on 17.05. at 19:02
Hello there,

I am writing this to inform you about a matter that most likely will make you a bit angry, but trust me - you'll gain from it in the long run.

I have been playing Tribalwars for around 2 years, and I know everything worth knowing about this game. I know how to snipe, backtime, send really fast nobletrains, I've got scripts for almost everything, scripts that make things a lot easier! And they are all legal. I can teach you how to become really good.

But in order to do so, I request something in return:
It is still very early in the game; no one has a huge account yet. Therefore I am asking you to restart, build your village somewhere else, and I'll teach you how to build it really fast, and how to own your area. Now you might be wondering "Why can't you just teach me this without making me restart?"
Well, the answer is simple: I am using the same strategy as I am willing to give to you, but using it means that you'll kill everyone in your 7x7, and later 15x15, but I would rather help you become better than simply destroy your chances.

So please, consider restarting, and I'll turn you into a top 50 player. If you do you'll get really far in this game. If you don't, you'll still be in my 15x15, and that means you'll end up as a barbarian village, and you'll have to restart later. I think it's better to do it now than later. It's your choice; Do you want my help?

If you agree on this offer, I will teach you how to become just as good as me. A few clicks, a fresh start and you've got a unique chance to become one of the feared ones!

Regards

reecelegend on 17.05. at 19:17
me no inglis understan
me speak hindi...why this???wat is gmae tribal?me 3720 rank 37 point...
sorry for my short post:icon_redface:

Llama Crazy

is there a thread somewhere that people are copying and pasting that mail? it seems to b popular and no1 seems smart enuf to change it up a bit lol

DeletedUser

some people dont give up and tend to follow original creations without checking if the mail was send to the creator of such a mail in the 1st place:icon_wink:

Llama Crazy

AoA is nub :icon_razz:(please join our tribe we 1337 :icon_biggrin:)