Funny IG Mails

DeletedUser

If you saw the state of the account when I took it over, you would cringe. Cringe I tell you!

***Noble*** 363|371 onewisesoul today at 01:27:37:601 0:01:27
Cancelled command after Barbarian village (373|369) K33 today at 01:27:37:614 0:01:42
***Noble*** 363|371 onewisesoul today at 01:27:37:651 0:01:27
***Noble*** 363|371 onewisesoul today at 01:27:37:701 0:01:27
***Noble*** 363|371 onewisesoul today at 01:27:37:751 0:01:27

I dont fully understand whats so funny about cancel sniping a train...?

DeletedUser

its quite hard to achieve imho

Not really. It's extremely simple and you can get upwards of 20 shots at it, if you're quick. Support sniping requires a fair amount of planning and flexibility to get right, but cancel-sniping really only requires a little bit of patience and you being online around the time the attacks hit.

Soberknight

Well to be fair so does support sniping, you just don't have to be on at the exact time of the attacks :icon_razz:

And if you have that much time, why not prenoble and snipe back? it will cost your opponent alot more resources cause they need to rebuild all their nobles and doesnt take that much skills or timing to accomplish.

DeletedUser

And if you have that much time, why not prenoble and snipe back? it will cost your opponent alot more resources cause they need to rebuild all their nobles and doesnt take that much skills or timing to accomplish.

Because as a result you lose every troop in the village.

DeletedUser100410

And you claim to be an excellent player? :icon_eek:

With my poor internet provider i dont think i can do it and it is just a question of luck if i am aun derstanding correctly.

I have sniped from another village thousands of times
I have sniped from the same village bringing back the troops from a barb or another village hundreds of times
But i have only managed once to cancel and outgoing support and making it snipe a train by doing that. And it was not a 200 ms train.

Sniping a 200 ms train by cancelling an outgoing support is pretty impossible imho.

DeletedUser

With my poor internet provider i dont think i can do it and it is just a question of luck if i am aun derstanding correctly.

I have sniped from the same village bringing back the troops from a barb or another village hundreds of times
But i have only managed once to cancel and outgoing support and making it snipe a train by doing that. And it was not a 200 ms train.

Sniping a 200 ms train by cancelling an outgoing support is pretty impossible imho.

No it isnt. Its just a whole lot harder if you have a net connection that doesnt give the steadiest signal.

cancelled commands always return on the same MS they were sent, so the difficult bit it sending it on the same MS as the incoming train.

DeletedUser

I've done it numerous times. True, it's difficult, but no more difficult than normal sniping.
Lag doesn't matter, so long as it's fairly consistent. You can have 2 seconds of lag, but as long as it's consistent you can adjust for it and still make the snipe.

DeletedUser

It is quite possible with poor internet, and it has nothing to do with luck.

I've sniped 10ms gaps by cancel sniping, it was difficult, but I did it. 200ms is very easy, not even close to impossible.