Funny IG messages

DeletedUser

KV we already know you IGN unless you were lying.... if not no use in XX'ing it out.

DeletedUser

Some i have got...

showgun-samurai said:
showgun-samurai on May 31 at 19:29hey im just writing to let you know i have invited you to my tribe... if you join you can have any rank you wish to have... also if i can get ppl at small points and get a few of them it will be easier to get ppl to join...we could soon take over K55... ... i will offer you troops and resources when needed... and i will also be the 1st to help...so plz consider joining my tribe

Thanks
Showgun-Samurai
Founder of SSS

I didnt quite understood what he meant.

blackrainuponus said:
blackrainuponus on May 31 at 19:50Hello I would like to invite you to ALPHA and OMEGA, I thought the name was appropriate given that we're here at the start of the server and will be here at the end.

I see you have joined this server as soon as it started like I have, this leads me to believe you're an active tribalwars player. This is why I would like to invite you to my tribe, which with a strong start can surely become the best.

Please message me back if you have questions and join if you like the idea of a group which can rise to power from the start and then stay there.

Sister tribe in a world with tribe members limit of 500 and at the start of it...

DeletedUser

When they offer you any position, just take duke and disband tribe:)

lol... don't do that... thats well out... but funny still... better not invite you then... :icon_wink: see all the "..." :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

**** today at 12:07 : do you want your tribe and you to come intoo OLB54?

I found it funny anyway...

Gothic_Tease

**** today at 12:07 : do you want your tribe and you to come intoo OLB54?

I found it funny anyway...

I did too! :icon_biggrin:

I wonder if every tribe will receive this message..

Evil Weasel

yes, yes they will. I have recieved it. What would happen if we all said yes and every tribe on the game became OLB.

Jack Bauer CTU

re: dukes

goldrush2000 on May 31 at 20:30 Quote
There will only be 5 dukes and 3 barons, but if u plz me you may be promoted

:)

Sir Phill McCrackin today at 09:16 Quote Edit Delete
I'm not pleasing you PERVERT!

:lol:

TW gone Hollywood

DeletedUser

-insane- :Here i was having a little joke with my baron about the Xig tribes..and i get sent this
(from bottom up..)

I dunno, maybe you should learn to read =(

i said this world

Prick.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

brad27: Will be punished eh..hmm So wait, you are saying, because you have 3 yes 3 more points than me on this world you are therefore better than me, hmm thats some good thinking there

You (was a link to twplus)

Me (was a link to twplus)

Still think you are better than me?

-Insane-: Yes there is.

Being sarcastic and having a laugh in a serious topic isnt required and will be punished.

Also, work on your jokes, that was lame.

-Insane-

Brad: Oh, sorry what. I am not high in the tribe so does that mean i dont have any right to speak my mind and feelings? Oh im not as good as you on this world, sorry mr point whore, i didnt know that points mean that you have more of an opinion, i was being sarcastic, having a laugh, there is no need to bite my head off now is there?
-Insane-: Dont you dare step out of line again, or I'll kick you.

Not called for, I explained the situation, and youm had a little stress and showed your immaturity.

Your not as high as me in the tribe, or as good as me in this world.

-Insane-

Baron of XiG.1

Cief of Warfare.

Oh dear, well there ya go..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha, Want to be my very own royal jester, because you are sooo funy!
de suikerbiet today at 19:51
what you want but dont be suprised if i fight back and noble your village and dont cry.
Dalek348 today at 19:48
I will be the judge of that
de suikerbiet today at 19:46no i am not but i will be maby later and yes try to farm me plz but then you got to say your troops goodbye;) Dude chek me on world 4 i know how to defend myself;)
Dalek348 today at 19:45
Actually now you mention it you do look like a good farm. say goodbye to mr village when protection ends!

And by the way, are you elite? no.

de suikerbiet today at 19:40
so now your going to us me as farm?

de suikerbiet today at 19:40

so am i i am only 14 years old lol but our tribe can be an elite if ppl join so join plz:p and for the rest we are experience so we know what were doing;)

Dalek348 today at 19:39
sorry, but.....no. Why you ask? Because it states clearly on my profile that i only want to join elite tribes. You need to learn how to read my friend.

By the way i am much too young to drink beer

de suikerbiet today at 19:35
Hello You have been invited to join the tribe Drunks. You can be part of a tribe who looks after it's members and helps when asked . All we ask in return is that you be active and take part. If this interests you let me know and I will send you an invite.

We are an experienced tribe, who got quite big in world 4 and you can check us out on twplus if you want.

One last thing we have one restriction on joining this tribe and that is that you be a big fan of beer lol

De suikerbiet

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5608

OLB recruiter said:
sam mason win today at 20:19
by having more members

Wouldnt you like to know my alias today at 19:39
You just contradicted yourself. How can a massive family tribe like yours expand?

sam mason win today at 19:29
we are expanding would you like to join with us

Guys we have been playing this game all wrong, lets all learn from OLB, and get more members...and I was having so much fun with my 10 :icon_cry:

Oh, and this guy was recruiting me to a K OLB tribe eventhough I wasnt in that K, even more so there was a K OLB tribe for my K (obviously)

Last edited:

DeletedUser5608

I just mailed the guy asking who he talked to :)
I hope i will know your alias soon gans :icon_biggrin:

Wouldnt it be funny if you found out that I am doing what Thizz was doing, and not playing the world? (Dont try and wonder how I got this PM then, you will end up in a dead end)