*Holy on
*xd
[MooMix1] says (9:38 PM):
*shut up!

samulis

(bump, yes?)

I wrote the most hallarious 'oi, i'm still alive!' message in Grepolis today:

Dear ______,

In contrary to popular belief (or at the least, your own personal beliefs), I am indeed still alive and playing this game. Hereby vigilant, I see fit that you keep your spies, soldiers, traitors, peasants, mythological creatures, ponies, ships, and small confectionery treats away from my village. Please forward this message unto any man who thinks to do so, for it is a righteous crusade to, in such a manner, cause the execution of such a masterful plan of defense- confusion. Alas! Such a beautiful word, good sir! You are confused, yes? That is good. Very good. O' so very good. Would you like me to continue? Indeed I shall regardless of your thick-headed resistance to the beauty of prose...

It has indeed been revealed to me that you feel as if my town is some sort of bakery shop in which you and your brigands may stop and purchase your cupcakes and doughnuts and profiteroles and crepes and whatever else you may be seeking. That, good sir, is a preposterous notion and should be removed from your mind immediately. My town is a citadel of one virtue alone- language. If you wish for me to confuse any foe, all you must do is seek me out (yet in a much less harmful manner than you did recently) and tell me their name... and trust me, before the week is through, they will have received their very own first 24 books of John H. Wilkinson's Human Anthropology in Relation to the Science of Biomechanics and Artistic Forms Developed in Fourth Century China. O' how sweet their soldiers will be crying when your men arrive to rob them of their wives and fancy oriental rugs. :icon_twisted:

In other words:

Don't attack me, I'm still alive. If you need me to confuse someone in a similar fashion as above, simply tell me. :icon_wink:

Will all due respect (and confusion... and words...),
-Samulis

DeletedUser

Vio ♪ ♫ says:
*HERP DERP DERP
[MooMix1] says:
*idk what to do next time i see this girl ;<
*halp
Vio ♪ ♫ says:
*Boobs
*LOL
*OMG