Funny IG messages

DeletedUser9023

daveytjuhnl today at 16:43

could you give a message?

Die.

CommanderAdama today at 16:41

Your name will given to all turks tribes.I'll recommend that you cancelled your account and change the account nameç.The Turks' Curses will be on you

said by duke onurbarni (TürkC* Tribe)

daveytjuhnl today at 16:08

Hello, i'll recommend that you restart now while you have time. I intend to farm everyone in the area, best wishes.

Die.

DeletedUser9023

daveytjuhnl today at 16:23
Die.

generals007 today at 16:21
Hello,

would you like to join my tribe WeRock? My plan is creating a small to midrange pro tribe with strong members only - no keeping farms in the tribe or anything.

I am an experienced leader and gamer. I played the german servers from number 4 on (right now there are 15) and the english servers from 3 on, sometimes with another nickname. I was leader of the number one tribe on german server 7 for a time. I also checked into and am currently playing on italian, netherlandish, french and turkish servers. I made 250000 points within four month on a slow running server. I time off and nobles within less than a second and the same i can do with defensive troops timed between off and noble ;)

I would highly appreciate you joining if you are active and somewhat experienced. If you are a player that does not know too much of the game i will still accept you if you are teachable - means you accept advice and you want to learn to play better.

Think about the offer and mail me back for an invite if you don't have one yet :)

generals007

DeletedUser8174

Rebelrebellious today at 17:29
You want to be powerful. You want to survive in this new world. You have unique skills. Let's grow together. Join my tribe. We are all starting out in this new world so having a large tribe is the only path to greater might.

Message me to request an invitation.

I has unique skillz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 And he doesn't even know me - such love......

+22 invites - some duplicates, even after rejecting the first one .....

secretcity invites you to the tribe 'C* TREMPS C*' Rename Aug 02,2007 16:02
akbar invites you to the tribe 'Terra Cotta Army' Rename Aug 02,2007 15:54
Twiztid invites you to the tribe 'Dragon Lords of Chaos' Rename Aug 02,2007 15:54
donisgood invites you to the tribe 'High Court of Gukta' Rename Aug 02,2007 15:38
Nokidemus invites you to the tribe 'Ten Wonders Clan' Rename Aug 02,2007 15:36
poynterk02 invites you to the tribe 'LIFE!' Rename Aug 02,2007 14:55
the drifter invites you to the tribe 'BNL Death Riders' Rename Aug 02,2007 14:48
Muren invites you to the tribe 'Evil Geniuses 4a Better Tomorrow' Rename Aug 02,2007 14:33
freakynutjob invites you to the tribe 'the muppets' Rename Aug 02,2007 14:18
blackriver2 invites you to the tribe 'WILD DOGS' Rename Aug 02,2007 13:55
two pie invites you to the tribe 'the vickings' Rename Aug 02,2007 13:15
two pie invites you to the tribe 'the vickings' Rename Aug 02,2007 13:09

Slayer177 invites you to the tribe 'Chaos Angels' Rename Aug 02,2007 12:17
badboy1977 invites you to the tribe 'badboy1977' Rename Aug 02,2007 12:02
ministrads4 invites you to the tribe 'Phoenix_Fighters' Rename Aug 02,2007 11:53
uppie invites you to the tribe 'Phoenix_Fighters' Rename Aug 02,2007 11:46

Muren invites you to the tribe 'Evil Geniuses 4a Better Tomorrow' Rename Aug 02,2007 11:38
Royal Assassin invites you to the tribe 'Pest Control' Rename Aug 02,2007 11:37
Jimmyto invites you to the tribe 'Vandeta' Rename Aug 02,2007 11:29
pac1389 invites you to the tribe 'Mythic Knights' Rename Aug 02,2007 11:16
adi2412 invites you to the tribe 'Soldiers of Hell' Rename Aug 02,2007 11:12
out of the dark invites you to the tribe 'united kingdom' Rename Aug 02,2007 11:01

bedplay+toast

I've had a few, so here they come

Start at the bottom read upwards

Harlos today at 12:07
Die.
adam ch today at 12:07
This is war!!!!!!!
Harlos today at 12:06
Die.
adam ch today at 12:06
should i die
Harlos today at 12:06
Die.
adam ch today at 12:05
wat do u mean by die
Harlos today at 12:05
Die.
adam ch today at 12:05
yh or noor is it war
Harlos today at 12:04
Die.
adam ch today at 12:04
wat do u mean die yes or no or is it WAR
Harlos today at 12:03
Die.
adam ch today at 12:03
would u or not
Harlos today at 12:02
Die.
adam ch today at 12:01
would u like 2 be allys?

I'm really not getting the whole hilariousnous of the Die. thing...

It just seems pretty immature humour to me.

I have had no mass mail invites :icon_cry: Just some guy asking me if i was mikey6669...... :icon_confused: I've no idea why!

Evil Weasel

I'm really not getting the whole hilariousnous of the Die. thing...

It just seems pretty immature humour to me.

I have had no mass mail invites :icon_cry: Just some guy asking me if i was mikey6669...... :icon_confused: I've no idea why!

thats a bit optamistic of them...

harlos

Bottom Up

This is "Rome" for you...
I had this conversation, and then he blocked me. I even grew up and didn't just keep saying "Die."

Orak today at 20:09
Rome does not mass recruit - Yes, that really does shows signs that I mass recruit...

You have a very ape-like standard of knowledge and you know what they say, you should never spend too much time with apes because you will become primitive like them...

I'm gonna leave you to it, good luck mate

Regards,

Orak

Harlos today at 20:05
"Rome does not mass recruit", those were your words. Obviously by saying that, you admit that mass recruiting exists on some level. I'm just curious, since your admit mass recruiting DOES EXIST, what is your definition of it?

Orak today at 20:03
Are you thick, I told I don't call it mass recruiting, I invited people who were near me, you got a problem with that...

Harlos today at 20:01
Ok, so what is your definition of mass recruiting then?

Orak today at 20:01
Becuase you were near me...did you expect me to just login, build my resource, adn sit down watching the time itck by...

I wanted action, and for that you have to work hard, what It may be mass recruit to you but to me it was hard work...

Harlos today at 19:56
Ok, so explain how I got this within 45 seconds of starting w10:

Orak invites you to the tribe 'Rome'

Orak today at 19:55
Yes. Rome does not mass recruit, I don't know where you picked that up from but your wrong, I don't get into the wrong path so let's leave it...

Harlos today at 19:53
Well, am I wrong?

Orak today at 19:50
...Loool, humorous, very humorous ¬_¬

Harlos today at 19:48
So you mass-alliance just like you mass-recruit... gotcha.

Orak today at 19:39
The game's plot is thickening and war will begin soon, Rome wishes not to have conflict with several tribes, and one of which includes your tribe. We would be honoured to work alongside you as Allies, defeating our woes...

An Alliance will ensure both our tribe's prosperity, I want you to think well of this opportunity and contact me again.

Regards,

Orak

(P.S We do have a fewer villages than you however we do have Rome 2, combined with their villages we have in total 89 villages, grand. Think wisely)

bedplay+toast

Bottom Up

I had this conversation, and then he blocked me. I even grew up and didn't just keep saying "Die."

Yeah i prefered that, that was humorous :icon_razz: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Dave emm today at 22:37
Hi i was wondering if you want to become allies with my tribe. We are called Tribal-Warriors. If you do some of your members will be near us if they need support. Please write back with your answer.
Thank you,
Dave Emm.

also, bedplay, that was me :p

DeletedUser

daveytjuhnl today at 16:43

could you give a message?

Die.

CommanderAdama today at 16:41

Your name will given to all turks tribes.I'll recommend that you cancelled your account and change the account nameç.The Turks' Curses will be on you

said by duke onurbarni (TürkC* Tribe)

daveytjuhnl today at 16:08

Hello, i'll recommend that you restart now while you have time. I intend to farm everyone in the area, best wishes.

Die.

The 'Die.' joke is lame. It has been lame ever since you created it. Why don't you people get it?

And you have no idea who adama is? I ain't telling you then.

bedplay+toast

The 'Die.' joke is lame. It has been lame ever since you created it. Why don't you people get it?

So true, same with No. or anything that resembles a one word answer trying to be funny, it's what I would have said when i was 12... tbh most things said by Harlos I keep thinking, I would have said that when i was 12... No offence, it's just what i truely thought when I've read everything you've wrote.

Mozz06

Bottom up.
This guy also messaged me in W7.
I'll post it here, though.

Mozz06 today at 22:55
I said "farming", fool. Can't you read?!

"u acting like a chld of 10 i think u are 12" - That was THE dumbest thing. Ever.

I doubt I would noble you. I mean, why would I want a village that hasn't even passed 300 points?

J-Jason today at 17:50
u are going to noble me WHUAHAHAHAHAHA what a joke man i play this game over 2 years man when u reached 100 pionts i have 1000 put i accept your challenge can and noble me then man your nothing u acting like a chld of 10 i think u are 12

J-Jason today at 17:35
man u are strange u know

Mozz06 today at 16:29
I'll be so happy once I'm farming you, n00b.

J-Jason today at 16:18
shut your mouth fool

Mozz06 today at 12:56Your tribe sucks.

Do not invite me. Ever.

And so, he decides that he will threaten me on W7 just because he's int he PTT family. What an idiot.

Mozz06 today at 22:49
STFU, n00b.
If you want to take your issues with me to this world, so be it.
I will inform the P&P forum about it and see what they have to say.
Only idiots take their problems across worlds.

Now, GTFO.

J-Jason today at 17:51
so i see u play here to then can and lets play tribal wars here your tribe vs mine and my family tribes

Blitzcanuck

It's you that doesn't get it.
It's not intended to be funny or a joke.
think of it more as an attitude.

We don't care if you get it or not...if you like us or not....if you think it's funny or not.......that's kinda the point of it.

DeletedUser

Subject Forum
Conversational partner Silver Wing

Silver Wing on Aug 02 at 22:48

Be glad, you made a real mess in the Forum.

We will remember that...

And-

Subject: hey your going down
Conversational partner grebix

grebix on Aug 02 at 21:19

the whole tribe has agreede to kill you.

Heh, I raped their forums. I was in the mood of massacring a tribe's forums. Their forums were stretched in both directions, horizontally and vertically. Think they're gonna actually attack me later on? Meh, swords ftw.

DeletedUser3141

We don't care if you get it or not...if you like us or not....if you think it's funny or not.......that's kinda the point of it.

But if it isn't intended to be funny, why post it in the "Funny IG messages" thread?

janggeum

Subject SURRENDER
Conversational partner The Spirit Whisperer
Reply forward Delete
» Bigger text box
» Smaller text box
kimei today at 09:59
we want to be known. the great 15 that stood against tyrrany, we are free men, and you say that your arrows will blut out the sun, we will fight in the shade...

you cant say that this is madness, because this is world 10, and we are AD!

15 stood against many, and before this war is over, will prove that even a big tribe bleeds...

i see that your tribe is plenty, but not players.,

my tribemates, what is your proffesion???

awhooo awhoo
The Spirit Whisperer today at 09:28
Join us, get out of that tribe, i know that there is NO future in that tribe, i have already invited other players to join my tribe, some of them refuse but others gladly accept my offer, because they want to be known, they want to be heard. They want something which they can be proud of.

"The Sons Of Liberty"

This is the tribe that will set the standards for WORLD 10.
I will give you an invitation 3 days after I send this message to you.

This is a once in a lifetime offer, may the right JUDGEMENT awaken your thoughts.

Saying NO is not an option, neglecting this offer can lead to your annihilation!!
Reply forward Delete
Block sender Report Insult

DeletedUser

I do get it. And it's a stupid pun. And you used it in w9 too. IT'S OLD.

Muldie325

On IRC today

<muldie325> yo
<Dave-M> Hi
<muldie325> whatcha want?
<Dave-M> Do you play world 10
<muldie325> yes
<muldie325> is that all?
<Dave-M> no
<Dave-M> Do you need a tribe? :D
<muldie325> no, I am in BDAS
<Dave-M> how many points?
<muldie325> points mean nothing this early
<Dave-M> yeah but you could come and join us : )
<muldie325> and who are you?
<Dave-M> Dave Emm
<Dave-M> Think about it, Join Tribal Warriors!

corondo

Bottom Up

Orak today at 20:09

Thats funny becuase Orak was kicked out of Rome on world 9 so goes to world 10 and makes his own.

spankywanky

Bottom up.
This guy also messaged me in W7.
I'll post it here, though.

And so, he decides that he will threaten me on W7 just because he's int he PTT family. What an idiot.

I thought these bringing-issues-across-worlds died around w3.
Guess I was wrong :icon_rolleyes: