Funny IG messages

DeletedUser

Rivetting conversation...did you actually manage to follow it? I think I am still lost.. sounds like a schitzo to me ...which personality will respond next time I wonder....The Macho or the wino

DeletedUser

Being a believer that if you cant laugh at yourself you have no rights laughing at someone else I thought I would post my nooby IGM to someone

Hi said:
http://en10.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=1549843 on 29.12. at 17:50
Hi Caroline,
thanks for the support. The first 4 attacks from him was unsuccessful. and he he is still sending me 5 more attacks. I haven't lost anything so far but his last 5 attacks will be stronger i assume. another sick bastard that i asked help from has been attacked me twice too. He is a psycho(936|482) i killed all his soldiers from his first attack so far. his second attack will arrive in 1 hour from the time i am writing this message (17:40 server time). and the "Islander14" from village (784|495) K47 attack will arrive in 5 hours from the time i am writing this letter. (17:40 server time) and also there are 4 more attacks from him again but from village "Decce (791|498) K47" that arrives in 13 hours in few seconds right after another.
If you send me your help they would defineitely help me out with the next attacks and they can reach me in time because we are very close to each other.

Thanks so much again Caroline
Cheers,
Ali

Knights Dame on 29.12. at 18:01
Rut roh,

I am sorry to say your village is gone. This dude has over 10k points.

Only chance you have is to knock out at least 2 of his noble men, there will be one in each wave at least.

My sugestion, ive done this myself before, send your troops out just before he hits on different attacks, depending on how many troops you have, the first attack let him hit you, have your troops return at the third and 5th waves.

Easiest way to do this is to send them out 60 seconds before he hits then cancel one after 30 seconds and have them return, all depends on how far apart the attacks are apart, usually when someone is going to noble you they will send all 5 waves in the space of 2 minutes.

Your going to have to spend a few minutes making the calculations, send your troops out his first wave will come and go and your villagers loyalty will still be arround 70%.

Make sure you get the timings right to get your troops back in, make sure you time them to come in on 2 seperate waves, the chances of hitting 2 noblemen is higher than risking all your troops in 1 wave and relying on any surviving.

He is going to hit you hard, there is no doubt there will be about 1k troops in each wave.

At your lvl unless you have tons of support there is no way to survive.

Hope this helps you

Regards

Caroline

OMG Not a whole 10k points !!!! and 1k troops jeez what would you do *Giggles*

I had only started playing on the 17th december though :p hopefully I have learnt a little since those days ROFL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wtf? im not reading all that unless im assured its 110% funny :|

techno t

die and ctrl never liked blt. we don't care about the crap you talk about. we never did. and no, it didn't sum up everything. you're just saying it cuz u hate blt family. luzzu jr. is a complete noob.

we had 2 conversations before, and he said a lot of shit about tororg, die, ctrl, mimihansson, creed84, mlions, harlos and darkorc. it really pissed me of to see someone talk about something they didn't know about. if you saw those mails, you'd agree he's a dumbass.

I agree that he is a dumb ass, how are the Bacon Lettuce and Tomato tribe doing nowadays??? or the BLT for you of slightly slower thought process. Are they still ever growing and expanding??? Have they twatted the BORG yet???? Do they both have players who know how to attack properly???

I do miss the BLT, they did make me laugh.

DeletedUser27978

Emperor Jon on 05.05. at 23:53
:)

chroma on 05.05. at 23:56
who welsh

Emperor Jon on 05.05. at 23:58
lmao.

I know Chroma doesn't have the grapefruits to attack me. ;)

Or i think it was, from Welsh with Love. or something, on the first couple villages you snagged.

shame you couldn't keep them ;)

chroma on 06.05. at 00:00
?!!

chroma on 06.05. at 00:01
[player]welsh celts[/player]?

chroma on 06.05. at 00:02
yeah its me temporary, the goal wasnt to keep them? sort it out babe. Shame you lost like 7k/7k in woodlys vill ;)

If only we was closer :( o the lessons i would teach you :(

Emperor Jon on 06.05. at 00:05
lol. just cuz you happen to catch me while i was running around. doesn't mean you would teach me anything.

The only thing i could learn from you, is how to make my attacks more half-assed.

chroma on 06.05. at 00:10
if theres no resistance don't care, you lost a village to a series of poor attacks? the shames on you sunshine.

No i mean i didn't teach you anything? except to leave empty villages next to the enemy, is that you being dumb or too arrogant with your head up your "butt".

How about messaging me was dumb? maybe you should have killed my nukes (assuming u remember there nukes from the report) before messaging me acting all cocky, but my friend you are quick to temper with no logical sence. So good luck with that.

Emperor Jon on 06.05. at 00:19
Who says i'm pissed off lol.

wow, you managed to take two undefended villages. Chroma has never attacked me in the past, so i knew he wouldn't have the balls to do anything in the future.

Just because you're trying to fullfill your dreams of nobling me in someone elses account because you're too much of a gine to noble into my territory and do it yourself.

At least some of your members are taking initiative ;)

chroma on 06.05. at 00:21
see predicting somthing unpredictable, you assume too much, No i don't gloat. You contacted me remember.

Wait in line with the rest of CTRL between me and you.

BORG Baron vs CTRL Duke

DeletedUser61629

looks like welsh has a new cheerleader, who makes very irrelevent posts all over the forum..

DeletedUser

TRH blocked by forum community on one name

time to make a new one?

how many TRH alias accounts does it take to flame out a forum ???

None we all block them before we read what he says

rbh135

If any of you had the brain capacity to look him up, you'd notice he has an account in Borg and no he is not TRH. Even if he was, he wouldn't have had access to his password on the publics... And proxking is nothing like TRH to tell you the truth...

Last edited: