Funny IG messages

DeletedUser

nah, you didnt read the W32 forums during the start of it, did you?? If you go through the posts there during the beginning while I still had an account there, you'd see why I said that :)

P.S I turned over a new leaf.. I try NOT to flame you guys as much as possible now although its quite hard not to do so :(

DeletedUser

dogsazz today at 23:40
Hey can you let those 2 nobles pass? I couldn't recall my entire train

earone today at 23:39
something that disappears before you can digest it is worthless :p

dogsazz today at 23:37
They were tatsy

earone today at 23:37
this account is sat 24/7, you've only taken vills when it was idle. ;)

dogsazz today at 23:35
Its a game
Cat and Mouse.....

earone today at 23:35
when will you stop wasting time and nobles?

DeletedUser61629

Nice, so if it's 24/7 how is there time idle?

Maybe it made sense in Latin.

Maybe if you read the post and comprehended what it said you wouldnt sound so stupid.

Account sat 24/7 doesnt necessarily mean active 24/7 :icon_rolleyes:

Or maybe your mind just substitutes whats actually said with what you want to be said so you can accuse a contradiction?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So am I to understand that if an account is being sat 24 hours, that in the time it takes you to a dump somebody could jump on and fire off a quick train or two, grab some villages, etc., etc.

If I were you, I'd find some better 24hr sitting. Or maybe that's what he meant by 24 hour sitting, but that's some big dump.

DeletedUser61629

So am I to understand that if an account is being sat 24 hours, that in the time it takes you to a dump somebody could jump on and fire off a quick train or two, grab some villages, etc., etc.

If I were you, I'd find some better 24hr sitting. Or maybe that's what he meant by 24 hour sitting, but that's some big dump.

Did you even think to read my post? :icon_rolleyes:
Or do you feel like continuing to argue when you are obviously wrong already?

DeletedUser

Account sat 24/7 doesnt necessarily mean active 24/7 :icon_rolleyes:

If saying that an account has a sitter 24/7 isn't to imply that there is full activity on the account, please explain why you'd have sitting 24/7.

So it's kinda like, hey, I can't be on line but I'll set you to sit. I don't really care if you can't be online and lose my villages, but at least I've got a sitter. :icon_eek:

Now what sense does that make?

DeletedUser61629

If saying that an account has a sitter 24/7 isn't to imply that there is full activity on the account, please explain why you'd have sitting 24/7.

So it's kinda like, hey, I can't be on line but I'll set you to sit. I don't really care if you can't be online and lose my villages, but at least I've got a sitter. :icon_eek:

Now what sense does that make?

Wouldnt it be odd to say he was account sat 20 hours a day?
When he is account sat 24 hours a day?

He didnt mention anything about its activity except that there were times it was idle.
I dont even see why you bother posting, you havent been doing even 1% of what your tribemates are doing.
If you want to be a smartass back it up on the battlefield like your tribemates are trying their hardest to do.

DeletedUser

If you want to be a smartass back it up on the battlefield like your tribemates are trying their hardest to do.

Superb, you realize your argument fails so you resort to name calling.

...and you've no need to concern yourself with what I am or am not doing for my tribe. Just like I haven't commented on you not doing anything for your tribe in the past month. Oops, there I did.

DeletedUser61629

Superb, you realize your argument fails so you resort to name calling.

...and you've no need to concern yourself with what I am or am not doing for my tribe. Just like I haven't commented on you not doing anything for your tribe in the past month. Oops, there I did.

There was nothing wrong with what I said, etinixa said the account was sat 24/7, not active 24/7. I dont see how you can still think the opposite.

I do not care if conquers show that I havent been doing anything for my tribe, because my tribe knows of my efforts, and im sure they are much more than yours.

DeletedUser

There was nothing wrong with what I said, etinixa said the account was sat 24/7, not active 24/7. I dont see how you can still think the opposite.

I do not care if conquers show that I havent been doing anything for my tribe, because my tribe knows of my efforts, and im sure they are much more than yours.

Of course they are more than his. He just sits in his corner of the world taking gifts and barbs :p

DeletedUser

Of course they are more than his. He just sits in his corner of the world taking gifts and barbs :p

Yup, that's me. And it's especially great that I've got all these villages full of troops sitting around.

You could come and take them from me if you'd like.

DeletedUser

Yup, that's me. And it's especially great that I've got all these villages full of troops sitting around.

You could come and take them from me if you'd like.

Unlike you I actually enjoy on fighting on the front line and taking enemy villages there. Don't worry, your part of the world won't be safe forever. Once we're done nobling your buddies we'll get to you. Be patient.

DeletedUser

Be patient.

I'll be here.

There were some CTRL players local to me, as were there some Nomads (who now play CTRL accounts) local to me. They aren't here now. When I fully own my area, then you'll see me closer.

DeletedUser61629

When I fully own my area, then you'll see me closer.

And that is why ddb/borg are losing, most members have their own agenda and arent interested in helping their tribe. Respect to the ones that fight, at least they are trying. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

And that is why ddb/borg are losing, most members have their own agenda and arent interested in helping their tribe.

Did someone say I'm not helping my tribe?
Guess my defensive troops and nukes are of no help.