Funny IG messages

kalkoenvet

Did someone say I'm not helping my tribe?
Guess my defensive troops and nukes are of no help.

You are getting nowhere if every member has his own agenda attack wise. Then you can keep sending defence troops all day, you are still going backwards.

DeletedUser

I'll be here.

There were some CTRL players local to me, as were there some Nomads (who now play CTRL accounts) local to me. They aren't here now. When I fully own my area, then you'll see me closer.

Lol? This is why your tribe don't even have a chance at winning this war :)

DeletedUser

DDB - wengland today at 05:02 Quote Edit Delete
Rams seem to do the same damage against walls at lv 1 (one) than at lv 3.
DDB - browndchl today at 09:18 Quote Edit Delete
I have mine at level 2 as it gives you slightly more offensively. At level 3 you get more defence but these babies are not for defence, their wall bashers!

----------

Not an in game mail but still a head scratcher. Makes you wonder how exactly these guys got to number 2 and don't even know the basics of tribalwars.

DeletedUser

I have mine at level 2 as it gives you slightly more offensively. At level 3 you get more defence but these babies are not for defence, their wall bashers!

----------

Not an in game mail but still a head scratcher. Makes you wonder how exactly these guys got to number 2 and don't even know the basics of tribalwars.
Those messages actually made my head burst while trying to understand the logic behind it.. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

----------

Just to show you've still got someone there eh?

cdnJer

I think it's nice to see our members aren't afraid to discuss these things as no one in DDB will criticize or make fun of them for not knowing. After all, if you don't ask you won't learn.

However, I'm glad to hear that you and your spies have nothing better to do than sit around and laugh at a couple of our "noobie" members.
But, if that's what get's your jollies off fellas then maybe you should think about getting out into the sunshine once in a while and enjoying something called "life". Seriously.

DeletedUser

I think it's nice to see our members aren't afraid to discuss these things as no one in DDB will criticize or make fun of them for not knowing. After all, if you don't ask you won't learn.

Hey we're only 2 years into the server, I guess they've gotta learn sometime right? lol It's more of the fact that most DDB members think this way so it's not just your newbie members. How can you guys even be considered a top tribe if your members don't even know ram levels matter when attacking?

However, I'm glad to hear that you and your spies have nothing better to do than sit around and laugh at a couple of our "noobie" members.
But, if that's what get's your jollies off fellas then maybe you should think about getting out into the sunshine once in a while and enjoying something called "life". Seriously.

Oh geez, the rl flaming seems to be the new "in" thing when it comes to DDB and BORG seeing as they're being smacked around in the war and have nothing else to talk about when it comes to CTRL and its allies. But yea, I get plenty of sunshine. Thanks. When you see a joke you can't help but laugh, especially when the joke is called DDB and BORG :)

Ironic that the ranked 11th person on the world is telling someone to get a life. Geez the guy goes away for a little while and all of a sudden thinks he has a "life" (lol?) because he's stepped outside for 5 mins. Way to go, you surely win at life

DeletedUser

It seems like someone has had a harsh day :lol:

cdnJer

Harsh day?

Nah, I spent my time at the splash pad with my daughter and wife....we had a nice time.

I was merely stating that if you guys have nothing better to do than to flame some inexperienced players then perhaps your lives are uninteresting.

As for being considered a top tribe, well...ummm....being rank #2 in the world is pretty much what does it for us, like it or not. I thought that was obvious.

Why I even bother posting this stuff I'm not sure....just so long as you know that not everyone buys into your crap. In fact, most of us laugh at you. Funny bunch you are.

DeletedUser

level 1 funny bunch or level 2 funny bunch? or is there a difference?

but seriously there is a dismiss from tribe button there for a reason, use it!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

By "most" I hope you aren't referring to the good number of DDB members that feed me information about the ops you plan through in game mail and over skype?

And we'll be laughing as we enjoy the winners circle, something that you'll never find .. well at least not here on world 10 :icon_cool:

And lol @ Dtb- :lol:
They would also never dismiss someone. They're losing enough points as it is.

DeletedUser

level 1 funny bunch or level 2 funny bunch? or is there a difference?

Cool, an actual funny from a CTRL player. Better be careful, I'm not sure that you guys are allowed to be funny.

DeletedUser61629

----------

Good to know that the kids attacking me dont know what they are doing :)