Funny IG messages

DeletedUser

Bottom to top, sorry. Not really funny, just made me giggle. I then joined his tribe. And... Well, made quite a few topics saying 'No'.
He blocked me! :icon_cry:

Bildic today at 12:19
No.

Amynthas Steel today at 12:19
fine then...

Bildic today at 12:17
No.

Amynthas Steel today at 12:15
Ok then you have the invitation... Just accept...

Bildic today at 12:13
Nah, I'm kidding ya! Lemme in!

Amynthas Steel today at 12:12
Ok then...

Bildic today at 12:10
No.

Amynthas Steel today at 12:01
Why not exactly?

Bildic today at 12:00
No.

Amynthas Steel today at 11:57
The Mythic Dawn is a tribe for all who swear allegiance to magic. For those who are not afraid of death and are prepared to face the rest of the world in war, for honor and magic. For your fate!
And we would be glad to have you as a member.

Evil Weasel

Please could someone who speeks fluent jibberish translate this for me:

Martras today at 13:01
Hi my Neighbour, i invite you into my tribe becouse i think that we can together easier control from time, to time our Neighbourhood, i have expirience in world 1 so i know that we can become powerful players only if group of us stay together, i will call some of our neighbours too to become freind clan :)do you accept, if you accept then send me friend request

DeletedUser

He says he invited you to his tribe so you could control your neighbours. He says he has experience in W1 and that you guys will become powerful, but only if you become a "friends clan". He also asks you to add him to your PA's if you accept...

lover of hatred

barely he knows the difference between an elite and an experienced. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

He says he invited you to his tribe so you could control your neighbours. He says he has experience in W1 and that you guys will become powerful, but only if you become a "friends clan". He also asks you to add him to your PA's if you accept...

You have experience with dealing with these types of people do you not? I could'nt make heads or tails of that message.

DeletedUser

Lol, in Portugal it isn't common to find someone who speaks fluent English. So, I got used to reading those kind of things.

Evil Weasel

Oh, I already said no... I prefer farms to friends, especially if they speak jibberish and think 50K is experienced in a world as old as world 1.

lover of hatred

Oh, I already said no... I prefer farms to friends, especially if they speak jibberish and think 50K is experienced in a world as old as world 1.

agreed. they keep on telling that they are experienced just because they have played more than 1 world. a very funny joke, is it. :lol:

DeletedUser

Hello my name is Magical Moogles, and I have invited you a place at Dawn of Souls DOS. Dawn of Souls, is a K55 tribe hoping to recruit the best players in the area. We are hoping to become an elite tribe with a member cap of 40places - although this will increase slightly during the progression of the tribe. I am contacting you as I believe you may fit well in our tribes goals. I hope that you take advantage of this opportunity and join us. It would be appreciated if you can reply back to me, with your response.

Thank you,

Magical Moogles
(DOS Tribe Leader)

lover of hatred

k55? wow! their ambitions are too high to reach. as far as i know, IBAN is there. :icon_eek:

Landorian

Magic Moogles is a good player. Should be interesting although his mass recruitment emails tell me a lot.

DeletedUser

Lol i rejected there little invite....:icon_eek: looks like I'm going to be rimmed

HappyPills today at 17:15
lol
Poehhey today at 17:15
"Those who reject the path to enlightenment must be destroyed."

harlos

I've had a few, so here they come

Start at the bottom read upwards

Harlos today at 12:07
Die.
adam ch today at 12:07
This is war!!!!!!!
Harlos today at 12:06
Die.
adam ch today at 12:06
should i die
Harlos today at 12:06
Die.
adam ch today at 12:05
wat do u mean by die
Harlos today at 12:05
Die.
adam ch today at 12:05
yh or noor is it war
Harlos today at 12:04
Die.
adam ch today at 12:04
wat do u mean die yes or no or is it WAR
Harlos today at 12:03
Die.
adam ch today at 12:03
would u or not
Harlos today at 12:02
Die.
adam ch today at 12:01
would u like 2 be allys?

harlos

Read Bottom Up

Harlos today at 12:17
Die.
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar today at 12:17
Tut tut being rude now. Watch your back
Harlos today at 12:16
Die.
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar today at 12:15
So that's a no then
Harlos today at 12:12
Die.
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar today at 12:12
Hi, would you be interested in a NAP or alliance with my tribe? I am only asking a select nubmer of tribes if they want an alliance who are the best in my continent. If you do then please get back to me, and if not then still message me so I know where I stand.
Regards,
SDCC