Funny IG messages.

thereset

I'm not milking anything! I have to give the zombie some credit. He apparently offered a spot in Rasp-T to almost everyone who'd left MCD, too. That's dedication.

DeletedUser

i think {RASP} should switch its focus to some zombies...a few hundred nukes and they should disband >:D

thereset

Nooooooooooo, aw, the poor zombies. So how'd he end up with the zombies anyway? It kind of creeped me out to get asked to join an army of the living dead.

DeletedUser

not too sure, RASP-T had a takeover and there's actually active accounts in there - i know weird eh :S

thereset

Active accounts in Rasp-T? Okay, that would explain how some poster on here got nobled by them. Adam Tucker? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Still, they should change their profile then. "We are not the tribe of the undead."

Just a thought.

thereset

I'm still cool. And I'm apparently not turning soft if recent events are any indication.

I am back.

DeletedUser

yeah i saw -=ME=- was disbanded ... all those poor tribeless members how could you

DeletedUser

that would of been fun but i'll never really know ... just like you'll never know whats behind this button.

DO NOT PRESS

[spoil]*Ahem*
DO NOT PRESS[spoil]... you pressed it again.
Okay punk, press it again[spoil]Yeah, that's it. Come on, one more time[spoil]Again.[spoil]Do it.[spoil]Okay, now you've had your fill. Stop clicking.[spoil]You see, this is why we can't be friends.[spoil]You're just too selfish.[spoil]Grrr... no you've asked for it.
Do NoT PrEsS TeH bUtToN![spoil]You seem immune to
my mind control.[spoil]Time for Plan B.
Press it. You know you want to[spoil]Mwahahaha Now let's see you
press it LOSER *small button* [spoil]...this displeases me. [spoil] Ha! I have replaced this button
with a penguin. Now what are you
going to do? *draws penguin on button*[spoil]...I hate you.[spoil] In that "cut off your head with a
toothbrush" kind of way.[spoil] Quick! What's that behind you?![spoil] Which one is it?
Not so smart now, are ya? [spoil].[/spoil] [spoil].[/spoil] [spoil] Your a clever one. Time for Round 2[spoil]Your a clever one. Time for Round 2
[spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil] [spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil] [spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil] [spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil] [spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil] [spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil] [spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil] [spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil] [spoil].[/spoil][spoil]HAHAHAHAHA![spoil].[/spoil] [spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil] [spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil] [spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil] [spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil] [spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil] [spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil] [spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil] [spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil] [spoil].[/spoil][spoil]...[spoil]Okay Okay. You can press the button.
I don't care[spoil]No really, I don't care any more.[spoil] In fact, I lost interest a while ago.[spoil]I'm just doing this just to entertain you. [spoil] Really.[spoil]Do you like cartoons?[spoil]...and paint?[spoil]Cartoons and Paint?[spoil]Well you should.[spoil]pick a colour[spoil]Green. Perfect.[spoil]Press the red button.
blue[spoil].[/spoil] green[spoil].[/spoil]red[spoil]Press the green button.
blue[spoil].[/spoil]red[spoil].[/spoil]green[spoil]Press the blue button.
blue[spoil].[/spoil]red[spoil].[/spoil] green [spoil]See, you just can't trust me.
Or can you?[spoil]You know, I'm glad we get
to spend so much time together.[spoil]Doesn't it make you want to stop
clicking buttons?[spoil]No seriously.[spoil]Look deep inside you.[spoil]Deeper.[spoil]DEEPER![spoil]What if I told you that the next
time you pressed the button, the world
would explode?[spoil]See. You could of been
dead right there.[spoil]And there.[spoil]You know, eventually
I'll stop letting you get away with this.[spoil]The world is going to explode
and all you care about is pressing buttons[spoil]Okay, this time the world will
explode. I guarantee.[spoil]BOOM!
You're dead[spoil]That wasn't very smart now was it?[spoil]Everyone's dead. Even you[spoil]I'm not, Im just text[spoil]But you're dead.[spoil]Ha! Dead-face![spoil]Stop clicking.[spoil]Have i ever told you how much i hate you?[spoil]Well I do.[spoil]i'm going to start talking upside down
if you click one more time.[spoil][upside down]HA! can't read me now, can you?[/upside down][spoil]upside down]What? you didn't want to read me anyway?[/upside down][spoil]upside down]Well then, i'll show you!
[/upside down][spoil]clicky[spoil].[spoil]Your really stubborn.[spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil]
don't qoute this you cheater .... cheating cheater cheat cheat cheat

you cheated
[/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thanks for that triplm, i actually clicked al the way through -_-

and therese please exploit those poor zombies!!!

DeletedUser

yeah after i couldn't see anymore what i was posting i posted a link to the big red button ;)

it's awesome lol

when it's posted all i can get to is the upsidedown talk ....

DeletedUser

the button ... continued :

[spoil][upsidedown]What? You didn't want to read me anyways?[/upsidedown][spoil][upsidedown]Well then I'll show you![/upsidedown][spoil].[spoil].[spoil]You really are stubborn.[spoil]Stop clicking. Please.[spoil]See look. You've reduced me
to begging. So please stop.[spoil]PLEASE!!!![spoil]I'll give you a nickle.[spoil]Dime?[spoil]Quarter?[spoil]Awe come on! Just stop![spoil]that does it! Time to
unleash my master plan[spoil]BEHOLD!
The awesome power of flash animation!
*button moves back and forth from left to right* [spoil]H8![spoil]let's get funky[spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil][spoil]I bet your starting to wonder
why you've been doing this
for so long.[spoil]Like jeez, all you've been doing is clicking
this button[spoil]How lame is that?[spoil]But there's a bonus to all this.[spoil]But it's a secret.
So i can't tell you.[spoil]I got you going didn't I?[spoil]You should've of seen the look
on your face! HA![spoil]But seriously, there is a secret. There's been one the whole time.[spoil]you've been busy clicking away at this button.[spoil]When all the while a little white
button has watched your every move.[spoil]MWAHAHAHAHA![spoil]HAHAHA![spoil]BWAHAA[spoil]MWAAAAH!![spoil]HAHA![spoil]hehe![spoil]lol[spoil]rofl[spoil]rofllmao[spoil]rofllmaoqxz[spoil]And so on and so forth[spoil]...[spoil]*Whistles*[spoil]find it yet?[spoil]Look harder!
It's right under your nose.[spoil]I know where it is.
But i'll never tell.[spoil]Or maybe I will...[spoil]But you've gotta stop clicking the button first![spoil]STOP.[spoil]Now.[spoil]Fine, I won't tell you
the secret.[spoil]Go ahead. Try and find it yourself.
You'll never find it.[spoil]Well you might... but the odds
are against you[spoil]~[spoil]What's your favorite letter?[spoil]mine is the squiggly![spoil]~[spoil]Find it yet?[spoil]NO?[spoil]Then stop clicking and I'll tell you.[spoil]you know what?[spoil]POOF! it's gone *i hid it in a mysterious place that you'll never find*[spoil]Has anyone ever slapped you?[spoil]Cuz I will.[spoil]Really I will[spoil]It won't hurt though.[spoil]Cuz your dead.[spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil]

tada

[/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][spoil].[/spoil][spoil].[/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil]

DeletedUser

thanks triplm. my computer froze thanks to all the spoilers on it.

DeletedUser

i told you not to press it ... and now your computer is DEAD :p

DeletedUser

the button continued... continued
[spoil]Has anyone ever slapped you?[spoil]Cuz i will.[spoil]Really i will.[spoil]It won't hurt tho.[spoil] cuz your dead.
[spoil]D-E-D[spoil]Remember? You went and blew up
the entire planet![spoil]Thought I'd forget about that
didn't you?[spoil]But an elephant never forgets![spoil]...or something along those lines
[spoil]You killed everyone.[spoil]Sikko[spoil]What would you're mother say?[spoil]That's right... feel bad.[spoil]The world is null and your to blame.
[spoil]i'd recommend suicide, but your dead already[spoil]So there's only one thing left that you can do...[spoil]Stop clicking the button.[spoil]dude your dead what are you gaining from this?[spoil] Okay, every time you click, you get sent to a lower layer of hell.
[spoil]welcome to layer 2[spoil]3[spoil]4[spoil]5[spoil]6
[spoil]7[spoil]8[spoil]9[spoil]BOOM!
You've exploded hell.[spoil]I hope your happy.
[spoil]Heavens gone too. That's how smooth you are.[spoil]Your dead ,and there's no heaven or hell.[spoil]How dose it feel?
you've condemned the world to limbo.[spoil]I once shot a man for being in limbo.[spoil] ...or was he doing the limbo?
[spoil]Meh, Tomato Tamahto. [spoil]This is getting boring isn't it?[spoil]But you can't stop![spoil]You want this to end.
You want to leave you're computer.[spoil]But you can't! You need to see if there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
[spoil]But i've already told you how to find the pot of gold[spoil]Follow the white rabbit.[spoil]..Erm, button[spoil]remember the hidden button?[spoil]OR are you so self centered that you forgot about that too?
[spoil]I could just keep you here all day if i wanted.[spoil]You're in my world now.[spoil]No matter how much you hate it, yo have to press the button.[spoil]Again....[spoil]And again.
[spoil]and again.[spoil]you just keep hoping something good will come of this.[spoil]Sure i could tell you if I wanted to, but i'm not gonna[spoil]You decided to keep clicking so i'm going to enjoy it.[spoil]I mean there's nothing else to enjoy.
[spoil]You blew it all up remember?[spoil]You're probably wondering who I am?[spoil]Well let me tell you a tale about myself.[spoil]One day, i was walking home from work and i saw this small little house[spoil] i knocked on the door out of curiosity to see if anyone was home.
[spoil]The door opened.[spoil]But no one was there.[spoil]I went inside to check it out and found nothing....[spoil]Nothing but a little metal box.[spoil]So i opened it.
[spoil]inside the box was a layer of foam protecting it's contents[spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil]
[spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil]

[/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil]

DeletedUser

It still doesn't finish :icon_sad:

"I knocked on the door out of curiosity to see if anyone was home."

DeletedUser

lol click the link at the end of the first one ;) it ends in that one

playerhater11234

I found this one a bit ironic...

Welcome to Spartans Run Amok - Transitional.
The only purpose for this game is fight! Make it happen yourself, don't wait for someone else to do it for you!

P.S. Try to be active in forums

P.S.S Don't go inactive