Funny IGM Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Gotta love recruits :lol:

Porc1993 on 09.03. at 07:55
nickers told me to ask you if the beaver's teeth are still stuck in the dam. i don't know what that means but I'm sure you do. please reply. porc1993

Rukoh on 09.03. at 08:26
Tell him; 'Only when the moon is in the east'.

Porc1993 on 10.03. at 05:37
he told me to tell you that the frog found the tomato in the hat

Rukoh on 10.03. at 13:21
Tell him that he knows I hate Tomatoes, and that gzed has a beard :/

Porc1993 today at 11:21
nickers said "Tell him he shaved it last week"

Rukoh today at 13:12
Tell him 'Damn, I forgot, sorry. Going back to tomatoes then?'

Travsnater on 07.03. at 22:30
[player]GZED[/player] TOLD ME TO ASK YOU FOR A CODE WORD TO JOIN [ally]GARUDA[/ally]'S ACADEMY BUT HE DOES NOT NO IT LOL.

Rukoh on 07.03. at 22:46
OH MY... ARE YOU CERTAIN? HOW DO I KNOW IT WAS THE REAL GZED AND NOT AN IMPOSTER?

Travsnater on 07.03. at 22:51
I HAD A CONVERSATION WITH HIM I CAN GIVE U THE WHOLE CONVERSATION IF U WANT?

Rukoh on 07.03. at 22:56
I DON'T TRUST FORWARDED CONVERSATIONS. PERHAPS YOU HAVE A PASSPHRASE OR SO THOUGH, SO THAT I CAN KNOW ITS HIM? DID HE TELL YOU ANYTHING ABOUT HIMSELF?

Travsnater on 07.03. at 22:58
NO HE SAID [ally]GARUDA[/ally] ARE NOT RECRUITING ANYMORE SO HE SAID HE'LL GET ME IN THE ACADEMY THEN HE SAID HE DOES NOT NO THE CODE WORD SO HE SAID GET IT OFF YOU.

Rukoh on 07.03. at 23:21
I CAN'T GIVE YOU MY CODEWORD BEFORE I KNOW GZED KNOWS HIS. WHY DON'T YOU ASK [player]NICKERS[/player] ABOUT IT, HE SHOULD KNOW.

Travsnater on 07.03. at 23:27
he said ask u

Rukoh on 07.03. at 23:29
Nickers did?

Travsnater on 07.03. at 23:30
oh no

Travsnater on 07.03. at 23:32
he sed tel the codeword gzed told me but he dont no it

Rukoh on 07.03. at 23:54
So nickers said to say the codeword gzed told you, but gzed forgot his codeword for nickers, as well as the codeword for me which made me ask gzed who didn't know his codeword for contacting nickers which is why I wanted to contact nickers but he asked for the codeword of gzed... which he forgot. Does that sound about right?

Travsnater on 08.03. at 00:03
yh

Rukoh on 08.03. at 00:16
Alright, here's what you do. Ask Gzed if he can give you a place in GARUDA. If GARUDA is full, go to nickers instead, and ask for a place in Kinky.

Travsnater on 08.03. at 00:22
ok thatz more simple thanx

deadsocks

Why are you wasting your e-breath arguing again? We're the same person!

deadsocks

I think you've asked me for an invite before, I took it seriously :p (but declined you, you're too far away)

DeletedUser

i would rather like to see how wIzzy leads.

anyway i have accomplished what i wanted to do up here on the rim. and for the record, your Storm 2 already has 12 villas in k2! why not make it 24? :D

DeletedUser

i would rather like to see how wIzzy leads.

anyway i have accomplished what i wanted to do up here on the rim. and for the record, your Storm 2 already has 12 villas in k2! why not make it 24? :D

ok, no problem... searching target now :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

For those who don't believe Kinguda, S²ORM and Kinky are all one big happy family:

mail title: hey can i join ruhkohs tribe nickers said ok..

mail title: nickers and gzed told me to talk to you

I want to frame this and put it on my wall. 5 days? I was crying from laughing reading that last little "chosen one" bit. Was there any follow up or did he give up?

DeletedUser54677

Betcha if I asked to get into S2orm I'd be accepted. From anywhere in the world. :)

Figgis

I betcha the same thing killer

Also, wtf you say your being sat and disappear, I see how it is.

Figgis

Hey, whatever works for killer =P

If I remember right he was already in s2orm once =>

Status
Not open for further replies.