Funny IGM Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

like this ? :icon_biggrin: I cant believe you copied this mesagges here.:icon_surprised: I have just seen!
I have turned you farm with 34 nukes.. and a few players have taken the villages. I suppose you wrote these before lost the villages..

contuine send mesagges to attackers on you. :icon_biggrin: it's so funny.:icon_razz:

and I had made fun of you and copied this conversation tribal forum for fun .. But I dont understand why you copied here :D

Sorry for losing.. :p

Well, you have now been told why I thought this nuke build was funny by some of the more senior and respected members of this community (and me :p) as to why this nuke build is funny. Dont apologise for losing...if you take a look at my ODD you will see that these nukes were the equivalent of throwing cotton wool balls at a tank whilst other players with "proper" nukes actually did some damage by using that quirky method of sending rams with nukes...but you continue to sail that course on your own and build these nukes and continue to be a trailblazer with this unique make up (or perhaps read and understand)

And until you get some vills on the frontline you may not fully understand what its like to have to fight for your vills

And you may want to readress your perception of "losing"

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Glynjack

Side 2:
Tribes: Deus
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 345
Side 2: 263
Difference: 82

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,210,225
Side 2: 2,434,029
Difference: 776,196

image.php

All this and #1 ODD by some margin now

DeletedUser

At the same time:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Rukoh

Side 2:
Tribes:

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 25
Difference: 52

image.php

Side 1: 705,603
Side 2: 217,848
Difference: 487,755

image.php

[/spoil]

Now, given that I have been your closest neighbour practically from day 1 on the K44 border, I think it is fair to say that it is not distance that did it, here. Secondly, I think by now the world in general should also be well aware that I am not a particularly good player by any stretch.

The conclusion? I'm not sure. Probably that stats don't say everything, hm?

DeletedUser

Anyone who has that in their sig loses my respect for anything else they say :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

it is the cost of the nuke.. and the time to build it, that deems it useless. Sure.. you kill 1 village.. big woop. Even in a start up i would never send pure lc.. its just way too costly.

I wouldnt call it useless, when getting mass attacked and tagging attacks quick attacks are almost always assumed to be scouts. Now most people deal with scouts by either dodging or stacking with scouts. When the quick attack turns out to be an LC nuke well..... lets see how an offensive village stacked with scouts holds up?

A second time when LC nukes can come in handy is if you have to squeeze more attacks in before nobles land due to there being more defensive troops than anticipated.

DeletedUser

I wouldnt call it useless, when getting mass attacked and tagging attacks quick attacks are almost always assumed to be scouts. Now most people deal with scouts by either dodging or stacking with scouts. When the quick attack turns out to be an LC nuke well..... lets see how an offensive village stacked with scouts holds up?

A second time when LC nukes can come in handy is if you have to squeeze more attacks in before nobles land due to there being more defensive troops than anticipated.

I suggest you rechek your way of tagging then:icon_wink:

for the second point,you may dont know yet,but its possible to send nuke before lauching your noble (nod)

Also your second point is like saying :cause I fails at planning,I choose to use fails nuke to save my arse.

and third:copnsidering your points,its mean that they would be ramless,wich is another point,that dont even need to be debated bout.

can we stop this joke now?

DeletedUser

I suggest you rechek your way of tagging then:icon_wink:

for the second point,you may dont know yet,but its possible to send nuke before lauching your noble (nod)

Also your second point is like saying :cause I fails at planning,I choose to use fails nuke to save my arse.

and third:copnsidering your points,its mean that they would be ramless,wich is another point,that dont even need to be debated bout.

can we stop this joke now?

So by these statements if I didnt know you I would say that you've never faced an opponent who is good at shifting support around.....

Basically instead of posting stats and analysis or perhaps making valid points such as orel you seem to slide right into a "Ill ignore every point you make, i iz smart" stance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

exactly,there's no valid point that you could bring that did not already being debated and proved wrong.

DeletedUser

Prove me wrong on this one then..

If you are being mass attacked and do not know the play style of your opponent, what do you tag quick moving attacks as?

Scouts?
LC fakes?
HC?

A pure LC nuke is probably not what you prepare your defenses for now is it?

DeletedUser

whatever the incoming is I will either dodge,miss the dodge,or stack.

but there's no way I will think,ZOMG its seem to be lc,it must be scout so il let my troop there,If the troop are still there,its simply because I missed a dodge.

now,on the whole pure troop nuke,I dont need to prove you wrong,its being proved 4 million time already on each world forum/server of TW.

DeletedUser

At the same time:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Rukoh

Side 2:
Tribes:

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 25
Difference: 52

image.php

Side 1: 705,603
Side 2: 217,848
Difference: 487,755

image.php

[/spoil]

Now, given that I have been your closest neighbour practically from day 1 on the K44 border, I think it is fair to say that it is not distance that did it, here. Secondly, I think by now the world in general should also be well aware that I am not a particularly good player by any stretch.

The conclusion? I'm not sure. Probably that stats don't say everything, hm?

Nice Red-Herring fallacy, Rukoh. Just because the stats don't "say everything" in this case, doesn't mean we should disregard them in other situations. So let's not draw attention from the fact that statistics and the methodology being argued is still invalid with regards to pure lc vs. axe/lc/ram nukes.

You are a good player, by most "stretches", and therefore we can see that it's very plausible to suggest that you could take villages from Glynjack. In addition, you use axe/lc/ram nukes, and thus the entire point of those nukes being more effective is reaffirmed when you consider that anyone using a pure lc nuke has probably taken very little, if anything, from an active player on the defensive.

I wouldnt call it useless

I would call it as close to useless as most things get, let's take this bit by bit:

when getting mass attacked and tagging attacks quick attacks are almost always assumed to be scouts.

Not by a player who is online 24/7, because sitters and activity generally cover most time. In addition, it would have to be extremely close for the attack to be un-taggable as lc without some uncertainty, so let's move on.

Now most people deal with scouts by either dodging or stacking with scouts. When the quick attack turns out to be an LC nuke well..... lets see how an offensive village stacked with scouts holds up?

How often do you see players do anything besides dodge? I'd much rather dodge if there's scouts on the way, I want to leave no way for my troops to be seen, and I don't care to have 5k scouts ready at any time to be sent to the frontline on a moment's notice (because, as I said, the only uncertainty arises from close-range attacks). I can't speak for all players, but I'm fairly sure from what I've seen that players dodge, and hardly any stack.

Preferable to use a faster-building but equally powerful axe/lc nuke. I've already asserted this. Not only is it highly unlikely that only lc could make it, and not axes, but even so 3k lc from multiple villages would do the job. We've slipped into a very slim margin of capacity for an lc nuke's efficiency, and as such I'd much rather stick with the conventional, faster building, similarly powerful, and equally/more useful axe/lc nuke. Especially when you don't include rams in the lc nuke.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you are being mass attacked and do not know the play style of your opponent, what do you tag quick moving attacks as?

Scouts?
LC fakes?
HC?

To add, apologies for the double post:

I tag it as scouts, let's assume. Even though I've already said how unlikely it is that I don't know what it is unless it's close-range, etc. If it's scouts, I dodge. Why stack? It's not worth it. Most people send 1 scout with 1 ram at any rate when they want to scout, so I'm fairly sure I'd simply dodge...

DeletedUser

Its not even worth arguing,

just chek this:

Lord Gorwad said:

Scouts?
LC fakes?
HC?

erm?

Duhhu?

NuhWut?

Planning defence for lc/scout/hc speed? I just saw that one,thought it would be funny to point it out,the fun thing is,we dont even need to send funny mails anymore,they all jump themself in the forum:icon_eek:

edit:and 20k population of noble lauched in one attack is probably not something your prepared for either.....

DeletedUser

@Orel; Oh, I wasn't talking in relation to the LC-nuke topic. I was just annoyed that Glynjack posted proof of his superiority -- I never did like occasions where people use stats to 'prove' that they are better than the other side. :icon_razz:

I believe I already stated prior that LC nukes can have merit. But never without rams.

DeletedUser

I wasnt posting stats to provide "superiority"...I was posting them to discredit the "losing to Deus" accusation (two entirely different and mutually exclusive arguments)

I know Im not superior to Dues on my own, but then I dont play on my own...but I am doing my bit is all I was saying

DeletedUser

He said Glynjack was losing to Deus. Glynjack posted stats to disprove this.

Rukoh, you weren't paying attention :icon_wink:. He wasn't posting it in relation to superiority.

At least, that was the interpretation, and as such it comes out to the same thing. Glynjack even says "you might want to change your perception of 'losing'".

At any rate, I think I've pointed out why lc nukes have very little merit, if any, even with rams, so I think we can all leave it at that.

DeletedUser

I believe the only thing he said was, and I quote;
Sorry for losing.. :p
The word 'Deus' was not even mentioned by him, let alone the 'losing to Deus' part.

So, again, I don't see how Glynjack's stats against Deus are relevant.

DeletedUser

OK, ignore them...I will in future try to pay better attention to implied and expressed terms (although I now have no idea what "sorry for losing" means if it is not in terms of villages or in the war against Deus:icon_confused:)

And I know Legend wasnt in Deus...he was however in TTD when these "nukes" were launched, but I notice he is now tribeless

DeletedUser

Hey, I couldn't make heads or tails of his post either, but that doesn't mean you can go off and assume stuff (to do withDeus). :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.