Funny IGM

DeletedUser

Lol, I though we had a thread to put a funny IGM :p
anyways, I just wanted to share with you all a mail I got today from swift baron Bloodwolf. I yesterday attacked him as he was in my area and didnt like red on those nice village. He sent me a message stating to cease the fire or else Ill be nobled to 40,000 points :p why not just rim me? :lol:

BL00DW0LF today at 20:30
Cease Fire Agreement

By accepting this agreement, you agree to:
1. Cease all attacks.
2. Promptly remove all troops from villages that are no longer under my control after your conquers.
3. Allow me to regain control of any villages I have lost or may lose.

By accepting this agreement, I agree to:
1. Cease all attacks.
2. Remove a post in the forum asking for help in faking you.
3. Keep the scout reports I get from you to myself.

Failure to accept the agreement will result in:
1. An increase in attacks from me by a factor of about 2.5 (I will continue attacking mercilessly until I am out of rams and cats)
2. I will share scout reports of your villages to any enemies you may have.
3. You get about 40,000 points.

Failure to respond after reading is equivalent of refusal of acceptance.

And just so you know, about half of the attacks contain scouts, and there are several attacks that will do damage.

DeletedUser74079

Sounds scary. Sent some catapults at his smithys *teehee*

DeletedUser

Its is scary :p
I am apologizing to him for my attacks :icon_rolleyes:

controll-M today at 00:02
ohh, dude chill with those attacks man. I didnt know you were serious... Sorry dude. Please dont send the scout reports to my enemies nor tell swift to attack me. Ill leave u alone dude. But I wont be able to pay u resources nor give back the villages because i lost so many nukes on u and nobles cost me 600 packets. sorry dude. Please leave me alone.

DeletedUser91091

That looked like a Canned Reply. LOL

I hads something close and when i messed his Duke saying if he wanted war then ill bring war his duke quickly apologized and removed that player lol :p

DeletedUser

i once told someone i was going t rim someone if she was in this guys tribe or not
the guy had a crush on her bt still booted her :lol:
good tmes

DeletedUser

Is he really a baron in swift!? He's threatening you with scouts... oh and a post asking for his tribe to fake you (nice of him to let you they will be fakes though :)).
I hope this isn't a standard response they have to all enemies. I mean come on swift, i know you lost your main tribe but you're in the top 10 now :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I like how he doesn't once mention nobling you... at all.
Like that is just ridiculously out of the question.

DeletedUser

Is he really a baron in swift!? He's threatening you with scouts... oh and a post asking for his tribe to fake you (nice of him to let you they will be fakes though :)).
I hope this isn't a standard response they have to all enemies. I mean come on swift, i know you lost your main tribe but you're in the top 10 now :icon_confused:

Yep, really their baron.. and I don't know if they will be in the top 10 much longer if they keep this up:
image.php

DeletedUser

Yea, He was baron of the main swift (when it existed) and now Legion. It was good of him to tell me he is faking me and sending scouts, like now what am I gonna do?!? Theres no way I can defend against fakes and scouts :icon_cry:

I like how he doesn't once mention nobling you... at all.
Yea lol, but he did mention I will have 40k points. I wonder what he is planning to do with me :icon_rolleyes: