Funny IGM

DeletedUser

I am farming this guy.

His messages to me so far...

1."Man pls stop attacking me !!!"

2."Pls don't attack me any more !"

3."hahaaahhhaha NOOOOB"

4."Man pls stop attacking me :( I'm sorry :d pls forgive me !!!"

I had not replied to any of them up to that point, but it was just so sad I finally relented and sent him this

"Look I am not going to stop attacking you. This is Tribal WARS not tribal everyone play nice and just get along.
What you need to do is go to the top menu bar, choose settings and then click on start over.
You will get a new village and get starter protection again.
This time use you three days to build up you resource production and build as many spearmen as possible.
That way you will not be such an easy target.

This is the only message that I will reply to."

So far he is stil there.

DeletedUser

I found it fun

adds today at 20:19
ok then
kekeke today at 20:18
yes
adds today at 20:17
do u realy
kekeke today at 19:33
I believe in you
adds today at 19:33
bring it on i like a challange
kekeke today at 19:32
Good luck
adds today at 19:24
shut up we r at a steady pace at the moment but we will beat u
kekeke today at 19:22
Your tribe is too small I'm afraid
adds today at 19:19
do u want to be allies

Lord_bimber

Heh, i've spent so much time on this forum today, reading all these funny messages on w4 and w5 that i decided to register here at last :icon_razz:

Here u got a nice conversation with my farm... like many others actually...
That was my first farm on w5, 2 dayz after end of protection :)

bottom to top:

Lord_bimber on Feb 10 at 21:34
So start over, maybe you'll have more luck

james19461 on Feb 10 at 20:47
well unlike you i have a life then to play this 24/7 i tribe to be active as much as possible but your but u r stoping me from growing

Lord_bimber on Feb 10 at 15:07
Im afraid it's not possible. U r less active, u have less army, so u r to be sent to the rim

Look at LotD, there's one well spoken thing about troops...
If, (My troops > Your troops)
then, you = farm
Simple

james19461 on Feb 10 at 14:24
would you please stop attacking me!!!!

... and he did what i suggested him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lord_bimber

...And now an example how cruel and annoying possible farms can be :icon_confused:

I started to farm this guy, quite nice hauls, but after about 2 days he started to annoy me, building troops, wall, hiding place, spending resources... He joined allied tribe, i wrote to duke to kick him out and didn''t stop attacking. He sent me a msg:

XXXXXXXX on Feb 11 at 09:18
i am you allie! don't attack my again!

Lord_bimber on Feb 11 at 11:47
Sorry, but You're not ;P

He didn't give up after that. And now essence, how cruel the farm can be :icon_razz: He mailed my duke:
bottom to top again:

Bryan03 on Feb 12 at 00:03
just thought you would like to know his plans since he was stupid enough to tell me them

This message has been forwarded by Bryan03.

XXXXXXXXX on Feb 11 at 21:41
we was allie, but you and your member work to dismissed me... no problem... say your man i make hiding place more, and more until than in that place can stored all my resources (my wharehouse is 1800 capacity, and hidding place will be 2000 capacity soon. after that i'll make only upgrade to wall. in this way your man cant haul anything, and he will lose troops for nothing. BTW, another attacks come in 40 minutes. i send my little army into a abandoned village, and i am sure he lose one or two soldier and can take any haul. and this is just biggining. after i can make all what i say i will start over, and your man will cannot houl anything to this village

Bryan03 on Feb 11 at 19:10
my tribe is not allied with yours so why do you think it is?

XXXXXXXXX on Feb 11 at 15:44
is not his folks if attacvk an allie? is not his folks he attack a member a same family?

Bryan03 on Feb 11 at 14:11
why its not his fault you cant defend your own village

XXXXXXXXXX on Feb 11 at 09:19
your member lord_bimber attack me! i request he send me resource to rebuild my armi and send back to me what he stolen from me!

Isn't that cruel? ;(

tracecanadarocks666

Tracecanadarocks666 on Feb 22 at 14:01
no not really and now your the reason that im pushing for Rams.
have fun
XXXXXXon Feb 22 at 12:59
can u stop?

DeletedUser

Hello,

One or more of your recruiters have tried invited several of my tribe man into your tribe and we will not stand for it.One of the persons doing this is .:Scorpion:.. So i see we have only 2 possible solutions please tell me which one suits you best:
1. You dismiss .:Scorpion:. and he becomes our farm
2. We start a war we take .:Scorpion:. down and all 7 players that are from your tribe and are in our continent. I must reminde you that we are 140 maby not all of us have a very good offencive score but we are willing to improve it if this doesn't stops.

No answer means a declaration of war.

Talibanul Leader of Ori

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Brake...

Hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahhahah

:lol: :lol:

Ori t' greatest tribe ever, my kitten challenges you!

DeletedUser

lol says something about the tribe itself.. they are afraid of loosing the members now :icon_twisted:
should have trust on loyalty of their members if they consider themselves to be an elite tribe.. Its our job to invite people whom we find suitable and its the member's job to refuse... And It was Ori who first recruited a PKs player noitecinza when we were ranked below 200 and I am happy we got rid of him as he is nothing but a tribe hopper and his offensive kills itself would have ruled him outta PKs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just got a message from the TW team dated Jan. 1st 1970... Anyone else get this? Here is my response:

To TW Staff:
I am interested in your powers of time traveling. Just wondering if you are using the Plutonium/Flux Capacitor Combo or some other kind...

IONTOP

DeletedUser

That date is a defult date for many things. I often get e-mails with that date...I think it's just one of those global-glitches.

DeletedUser

(From bottem to top)

Subject Hello good sir
Conversational partner FrankiegoestoHollywood

#4 FrankiegoestoHollywood today at 17:18Indeed.

#3 markellion today at 17:18LOL

#2 FrankiegoestoHollywood today at 17:17I'd like my meat medium rare with a hint of mint, if you please.

Well, you just gave me a brief insight into the art of common ruffianism; who could possibly imagine a dandy eating another dandy? Overall, I fear you rapscallions are, unfortunately, lower than hippies.

Apologies,

Frankie.

#1. markellion today at 03:34The clang of metal against metal, the cries of war and the chaos of battle.

Our red hot desire for slaughter reaches a fever pitch as warsong warriors charge into battle, destroying all those who would challenge our supremacy or our right to exist. Songs of war and victory fill the air as we trample the corpses of our defeated enemies. But we fight not only for our glory, but also for arctic clan and proudly carry it's banner and aid aid our allies.

I sent this letter to ask, what do darlings think of screaming, loin cloth wearing with just a hint of cannibalism savages? How do we rate compared to hippies?

(Not all arctic clan are savages, but I am)

*Markellion Offers you a piece of meat, you aren’t sure what kind of meat it is...*

I'll either get a place in his profile http://w5.twplus.org/index.php?tool=file&pid=5896 or nobled for that :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seriously stop your attacks, you wont break through my units and it's starting to agrivate me...please stop.

DeletedUser

Read from Bottom to top. I think this person meant to forward his message, but it has gotten him into a war. **** is my friend and #### is the other person in the conversation. #### is speaking of ****'s tribe as the enemy. I have edited the tribe names and the members names out. It's still quite interesting.

Subject our alliance
Conversational partner ****
Reply forward Delete

This message has been forwarded by ****
**** on Feb 27 at 03:46

yeah, your bad definately

#### on Feb 26 at 16:58

whoops wrong person my bad

#### on Feb 26 at 16:57

i would consider "edit" enemies from here on... they obviously dropped it due to the coalition with "edit"

****on Feb 26 at 00:40

i have broken the alliance between our 2 tribes

DeletedUser

Not exactly the funniest stuff, but I found this amusing. :icon_biggrin:
Top - bottom.

russki today at 03:19
If it is you who are farming kullvak, I suggest you stop now - I cleared him.

RBEMike today at 04:35
I have no idea what your talking about......and that souned very much like a threat wich I dont like....

RBEMike today at 04:36
What do you mean by farming???? I dont understand. :~(

DeletedUser1151

Sounds like he doesnt know one end of a stick from another. Just wait... one of these days I'll get a funny message. *prays for one so I can laugh till I cry*

DeletedUser

Bottom to top

Subject !
Conversational partner orbity
Reply forward Delete
» Bigger text box
» Smaller text box
f0xx on Mar 01 at 22:22
Aw you are so rude :(
*** on Mar 01 at 22:12
find another one!
f0xx on Mar 01 at 22:10