Funny IGM

wigsplitter

Sciros, alone is up 1,200 villages, so what problems are we having exactly?

Matt76827

You're obviously having problems understanding the multiaccounting rules...

DeletedUser

Sciros, alone is up 1,200 villages, so what problems are we having exactly?

Under 700 if you include Scirsa whose players you invited after we took their villages within reach. And that number is getting smaller every day. Anyways wiggy, this is funny igmails not whatever it is that you think you're trying to post.

wigsplitter

heaven forbid that we get off the topic. oh, that's right, you make the rules here. my bad, i forgot, please don't reprimand me.

Matt: ?

DeletedUser

Is this just that random stuff that Sci posts when someone points out they are wrong? Let me clear just a few things up for you. I don't make the rules, the forum has it's own set, I don't even enforce them unfortunately. And if you're going to insist on going off topic then why the lack of reply to what I said that was on the wigsplitter topic?

I've seen in multiple mails where you accuse me and others about being teenagers and then you bring up stuff about where we live and about our basements, and now you ask me not to reprimand you? Are you just trying to be the posterchild for internet pedo's or what?

wigsplitter

sounds like an insult to me. Mods, what do you think?

It seems that your mind is the one in the gutter. you might want to check yourself and reevaluate.

DeletedUser

sounds like an insult to me. Mods, what do you think?

It seems that your mind is the one in the gutter. you might want to check yourself and reevaluate.

I think you need to invest at least another 4 grand in getting your eyes fixed.

DeletedUser

archblade shut up, as much as i think wigsplitter is being illogical, i also think your insults are unsought for.
man this forum has turned stupid, why oh why can't all the good 'ol players come back to help us revive this once great place, where mods didn't dare to step into

DeletedUser

archblade shut up, as much as i think wigsplitter is being illogical, i also think your insults are unsought for.

Talks the troll of world 1, you got beatdown there and you get beatdown here.
I don't see it as an insult, I see it as a way of letting wiggybabes know that he is only reading what he wants to see, but if you got a problem with my "insultish" taunting then I just feel sorry for you, cause apparently you fell in it as well.

ben is great said:
man this forum has turned stupid, why oh why can't all the good 'ol players come back to help us revive this once great place, where mods didn't dare to step into

Well, because of players like you we "old" guys don't usually arse ourselves to post, since we know that you :)numpty-wumpties:) aren't the brightest pickles in the jar of getting the point...

DeletedUser

Targeted at anyone else I would agree, but it's wigsplitter after all. He's made fun of pictures posted here in the PnP, but lacks the courage to post his own, he has repeatedly insulted me personally using thinkingwhat's account, because again.. he lacks the courage to post his own.

I could make a long list, but he's really just not worth that much time. He's opened the door to insults, and as usual wants to be the first to play the victim and cry foul so that everyone can feel sorry for him. Well wiggy, it worked. There is not another person on W5 that I feel sorrier for than you.

Matt76827

One of the things I dislike about SCIR0S is that when a player gets banned they always blame someone and because we are at war they blame R2. The come onto the forum and bitch and moan about it.

When anyone with a brain stem realises that even if a member of R2 did report them (I can't vouch for everyone but I have not reported SCI for anything recently) they shouldn't blame them for trying to stop another player cheating. They should blame the person that got themselves banned and not for getting caught, but for actually breaking the rules.

Sometimes you can say "woops it was an accident" and in some cases I'm sure we can accept that. Accidentally trading with someone you sat less than 24 hours ago is a woops and (I assume) as such not punished harshly. But multiaccounting? "woops I accidentally logged into his account with his password that I shouldn't have". Somehow I think the mods just might not buy it.

How about this SCI, don't condone or encourage cheating and perhaps, just perhaps your members won't get banned.

DeletedUser

archblade try to behave:D

ikka pelad:D?

lololololol, well, I'm just getting OD from this world atm (have loads of VVV-signed nukes heading my way ^^) and making numpties eat lead in the forums :p will try to behave just cause you said so :eek:

ja ise?

DeletedUser

we should just ban daz , i cant see one topic where he hasnt got all hot and bothered about something and gone on a rant about something noone cares about.

light and playful guys. light and playful. no need for insults.

DeletedUser

we should just ban daz , i cant see one topic where he hasnt got all hot and bothered about something and gone on a rant about something noone cares about.

light and playful guys. light and playful. no need for insults.

Sweet! I thought that when JohnBond quit and Saladin Strongbright announced his intentions to quit that no one would be left to lead the remenants of JBClan in the 'We Hate Daz Fanclub'.

DeletedUser

its not that i dislike you, i just dislike your posting, its always defending R2 in an aggressive way or complaining about the sci war. if everyone just stopped bitching on here wed all enjoy it alot more.

so please daz, sci posters; shake hands, leave all the arguements to personal mail and the battle fields and allow the forum to develop into something else other than a primary school playground, its getting really tiresome.

DeletedUser

Dazrield said:
Sweet! I thought that when JohnBond quit and Saladin Strongbright announced his intentions to quit that no one would be left to lead the remenants of JBClan in the 'We Hate Daz Fanclub'.

Awww, keeping tabs on little old me Dazziepoo? I'm flattered...

JBClan has long been gone now so I don't know why you still go on about it as if it were a big deal.

I wonder just how many people are actually in that club of yours.

Still, quit is probably not the right word. Retire is better as people come out of retirement. I'll be having an RL mate of mine stand in so I'll still be watching W5 if only to see how they go and to keep in touch with my SCIR0S buddies.

thebettertwin said:
if everyone just stopped bitching on here wed all enjoy it alot more.

You're completely right there. A lot of things would be more fun if people just shut their traps and played the game. We're here to have fun aren't we? But then again, running our mouths off in an off-topic section can be fun too :icon_wink:

*goes back to trolling*

DeletedUser

why do you try and flame dazrield, is it because he is better than SCIR0S on this game...

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Dazrield

Side 2:
Tribes: SCIR0S
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 2
Difference: 40

image.php