Funny IGM

DeletedUser

Aw, thanks, back atcha. Takes two to tango :)

But erm, I wan't kidding, I found a puddle... *taps foot impatiently* :icon_wink:

wigsplitter

alright, give me a bit to get my squire out of bed, so that he can get my white horse ready and i will be on my way.

DeletedUser

lmao. A squire and everything, nice :) I should have introduced myself ages ago...

DeletedUser

that is the difference between myself and most of the players that post, none stop, on these forums, is that they are looking for respect in an online game, sad really, and i am not. what you or anyone else thinks about me on here is your business. hell will freeze over before i take anything someone says about me on the forums, to heart.

Sadly enough, i find some stress relief from RL, playing this game, along with some of my other interests, but it appears that quite a few of you think this is real life and treat it as such.

to bad you can only throw words at me, oh ya, i forgot, you send 20 cats at me every now and again. if we did cross paths in RL, it would be a meeting that you would never forget. the meeting would only last minutes, but your recovery time would be months.

What the hell is that all about, Wigsplitter? If you don't let online games bother you, why would you make such a threat?

What DO you post on these forums for then, Wigsplitter? Your PnP attempts clearly just bounce off everybody. You have nothing to prove... And as stated, you don't seek out respect.
Do you just come here because you have an excuse to flame everybody and insult everybody?
Please, do tell.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

to bad you can only throw words at me, oh ya, i forgot, you send 20 cats at me every now and again. if we did cross paths in RL, it would be a meeting that you would never forget. the meeting would only last minutes, but your recovery time would be months.
Hahahahahaha xD
Pride goes before a fall.

Matt76827

Awww but with wiggy blocked we won't get to hear how great and amazing daz is.

DeletedUser

The similarity between the mails I get from farming 1k players on new worlds is spot on.

SgtDraco on 03.07. at 07:34
hahaha are you joking???

those 2 attack have no chanse at all dude, but good to know.
now i can look araound for 123 members to attack...hehe

Dazrield on 03.07. at 07:44
Pfft, I'll pwn you and you know it. My 2 attacks are far superior to any other attacks in W5. If you stack those troops will all die. Those guys are drivin tanks.. why do you think they are taking so long?

SgtDraco on 03.07. at 07:45
lol funny guy, wel dont care....its for me a free ticked to attack anyone that is in that small tribe of you'rs.. hahaha all the better for me and my friends here.

Dazrield on 03.07. at 07:46
And you couldn't before? Does every new tribe get a NAP with PKs as soon as it's created these days?

SgtDraco on 03.07. at 07:47
dont whurry you wont have a nap....

Dazrield on 03.07. at 07:48
Oh goody! We'll be allies! PA's maybe?

Now who went and told this guy I had inc..

Last Body on 03.07. at 12:16
incoming attack from 4 k's away from k78..

:D:D

anyway i think i also breaked a rule in your profile.. mmm.. rule 16 and maybe all of them to :´(

Dazrield on 03.07. at 18:15
You were once Sci.. all Sci are my refugees.

Last Body on 03.07. at 18:24
oke i suspected something longer but your maybe to busy with your attacks and incomings so im not gona disturbe you

DeletedUser

hardly funny daz. like i said before i read this the mails sent would be to laugh at you nothing more.

DeletedUser

they are noobs for laughing at your foolishness:icon_eek: i think you need to refresh yourself with the true meaning my p18 friend.

DeletedUser

TINKICA on 25.10. at 20:31
Try to attack me just one more time

I love these guys that think I'm actually still playing for more than 10 minutes every other day because i cat a capped village... Seriously, are you guys in Sci that desperate for a cause? I hear there's this like save the world movement or something that might be something of slight significance.