Funny IGM

DeletedUser

I despair sometimes. :icon_rolleyes:

XXX today at 00:18 but come on man, first few weeks into world 5?, war game or no, its just not fair play. cant you go farm off of someone freakin closer!?

sangfroid today at 00:04 That's what I get from eveyrone. Would you like me to hang roses around the doorways and give you chocolates??

This is a wargame, toughen up.

XXX on Feb 13 at 23:40 Hey dude, back off, i'd prefer it if you didnt farm my village, cant you pick on someone else?

DeletedUser806

Edited for your reading pleasure, top to bottom.

Title - Dude, come on.

XXXXX on Feb 12 at 22:42
dude please stop attacking me i have done nothing to you

Fate's reply

Click on "Settings"
Click on "Start Over"
enter in your password
Click on "ok"

I will no longer attack you.

After a couple more runs...

XXXX today at 00:55
man stop attacking me i didn't do anything to you. you said you would stop and you didn't. please stop . this is not funny at all i am not laughing.

Fate's reply

Click on "Settings"
Click on "Start Over"
enter in your password
Click on "ok"

Then I will no longer attack you.

DeletedUser

Fate's reply

Click on "Settings"
Click on "Start Over"
enter in your password
Click on "ok"

Only problem with that is your farm goes abandoned and then everyone around will bleed it dry. 2 of them have done that to me already!

Phonixfire

XXXXXXXXX on Feb 12 at 15:29
if you will stop [attacking me] then our tribe wont have to possibly kill u all. i am not saying we will but if we must we will go into a war or at least defeat your tribe. please dont make us do this.

Now, what I find funniest here, is that I'm in D.A., and have one of the top 10 players as an ally within 2 hours of him :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

XXXXXXXXX on Feb 12 at 15:29
if you will stop [attacking me] then our tribe wont have to possibly kill u all. i am not saying we will but if we must we will go into a war or at least defeat your tribe. please dont make us do this.

Now, what I find funniest here, is that I'm in D.A., and have one of the top 10 players as an ally within 2 hours of him :icon_cool:

Do you want a Medal? Or a chest to pin it on.

Berz out.

DeletedUser6576

I messaged the people around me instead of farming them and being mean to them like most of you do. But the funny part is that they all say they are new to the game. I'll let them grow big and bamn noble time!

DeletedUser

Only problem with that is your farm goes abandoned and then everyone around will bleed it dry. 2 of them have done that to me already!

That is why I NEVER give that response. I just chat with them. As long as they continue to be heard they stick around. And so do my Lcav

DeletedUser806

Edited for your reading pleasure, top to bottom.

Title - Dude, come on.

XXXXX on Feb 12 at 22:42
dude please stop attacking me i have done nothing to you

Fate's reply

Click on "Settings"
Click on "Start Over"
enter in your password
Click on "ok"

After a couple more runs...

XXXX today at 00:55
man stop attacking me i didn't do anything to you. you said you would stop and you didn't. please stop . this is not funny at all i am not laughing.

Fate's reply

Click on "Settings"
Click on "Start Over"
enter in your password
Click on "ok"

Then I will no longer attack you.

Got a follow up....

XXXX today at 04:14
be serious this time. you sent some spys so please respect my wishes and not attack me. thank you and good day.

DeletedUser

What game is he playing again?

Are we sure its the same one?

DeletedUser1082

I was telling the truth, I didn't expect it to actually be a website. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I like this thread.

I would be akin to you Jerran. Longer they talk the longer they fly below the radar as farms. Kudos.

DeletedUser4797

That is why I NEVER give that response. I just chat with them. As long as they continue to be heard they stick around. And so do my Lcav

Just tell them to name their village "XXXXXs farm, DONT TOUCH" in exchange for resources in their new village before they restart :icon_wink:

DeletedUser3013

Just tell them to name their village "XXXXXs farm, DONT TOUCH" in exchange for resources in their new village before they restart :icon_wink:

And then don't pay up :p

I mean, people always say this is a war game, true, but there is a lot of politics and lying, so take advantage and lie yourself! If it helps you build up then so be it! And anyway, if the other people are stupid enough to fall for it then they deserve to be nobled/farmed etc...

DeletedUser

Im a interested in how you send them recources as up to this moment the marketplace does not allow you to do that. And afterwards if I am not mistaken you can only send recources to your tribes members. Or am I missing something? And who wants noobs in their tribes.

DeletedUser4797

And then don't pay up :p

I mean, people always say this is a war game, true, but there is a lot of politics and lying, so take advantage and lie yourself! If it helps you build up then so be it! And anyway, if the other people are stupid enough to fall for it then they deserve to be nobled/farmed etc...

Two scenarios:

1) I pay, everything´s well

2) At one point, a n00b who wasnt paid goes to the forum and b*tches about

"weh weh, Daffanka is a liar! I built my pretty Simcity with 5 spears, and he was nasty and killed them weh weh. And he told me to restart but didn´t give me any resources, EVERYONE ATTACK DAFFANKA!!! HE´S A DAMN LIAR!!!!! KILL DAFFANKA!!!!!

^ That through an AOL translator

Which is followed by 10 more n00bs, and then 100. Eventually, the mods decide to close the forums after the 10,000th topic about "XXXXX didn´t pay! KILL XXXXXX"

And no one knows what the hell is going on in TW, and everyone stops playing.

Do you want 1), 2), or do you want to call a friend?