Funny IGM

DeletedUser

@SCIR0S-
I_lol_at_your_fail____by_SHADIC92.jpg

DeletedUser

Awww, keeping tabs on little old me Dazziepoo? I'm flattered...

JBClan has long been gone now so I don't know why you still go on about it as if it were a big deal.

I wonder just how many people are actually in that club of yours.

Actually I saw a post about you quitting, not quite the same. And someone in Sci said you were leading them in that hate club.

Matt76827

its not that i dislike you, i just dislike your posting, its always defending R2 in an aggressive way or complaining about the sci war. if everyone just stopped bitching on here wed all enjoy it alot more.

so please daz, sci posters; shake hands, leave all the arguements to personal mail and the battle fields and allow the forum to develop into something else other than a primary school playground, its getting really tiresome.

In the same way that tribalwars is about war and working in a team, PnP is a key element to any war. If you have nothing to say or don't like the W5 PnP how about you stop looking at it and replying?

DeletedUser

In the same way that tribalwars is about war and working in a team, PnP is a key element to any war. If you have nothing to say or don't like the W5 PnP how about you stop looking at it and replying?

Hmm are you not contradicting yourself? Surely anybody here can write whatever they want in the name of PnP and then it is up to others to use that, or base opinions as they wish.

If you the thebetterwin is a base n00bish lord of homo-erotica (which, I can assure you he is) and feel the need to take him down in game or have a new found love of him, then thats your opinion based on his PnP.

People saying you shouldnt say this or that which, I admit I am also doing is completely contradictory to the idea of these forums.

So I would like to say this....

VVV suck, odins raven is the worst PnPer ever and rowen bean well meh!

DeletedUser

my message to matt is "good point", if i cant beat the bitching, ill join it again and continue how i started off.

R2 suck, were going to kill you all

Matt76827

The point of my post was to elicit that type of response from someone "neutral" to the current discussion. It was a bit of a gamble as to if it would actually work but you came through.

Had that gamble not paid off I'd have said something like "In the same way it is unfair for me to tell TBT to limit his posting or his direction of posting it is unfair for him to do the same to daz".

DeletedUser

we nearly lost this thread :icon_surprised:

this is something a member of mine received from a V V V player ;)

rafaman81 today at 00:57
hi...are you online?

rafaman81 today at 00:58
look a friend of mine wants to play here in this world is me .... you could give me your account because this account will store all your villages ... if I want to return with an account that you?
:lol:

gargareth

mattyvx today at 16:26
why are you going to attack nyxx? he is a member of V V V+.

got that off a friend of mine :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This one just doesn't seem to have a clue...although somehow he's infiltrated some forums we use for shared spam and is awfully proud of himself for it. Anyone got a cookie for him?

Wigsplitter on 15.06. at 05:38
i hear they are your new found friends.

Dazrield on 15.06. at 06:00
Oh?

Wigsplitter on 15.06. at 12:01
shared forum and everything.

Wigsplitter on 15.06. at 23:46
no comment? this has to be a record of some kind. Daz, the glib of tongue, speechless.

Dazrield on 15.06. at 23:47
I wasn't aware that your comment merited a reply. Have you edited it to make it better or something since the last time I looked?

Wigsplitter on 15.06. at 23:56
no, i have not spiced it up, but usually you can't resist a reply. this must be his sitter.

my comment was just that, a comment of fact.

Dazrield on 15.06. at 23:57
What would lead you to believe I ever use a sitter?

Wigsplitter on 16.06. at 01:36
does that warrant a response?

Dazrield on 17.06. at 20:48
We share an external one with them too.. it's Here

Wigsplitter on 17.06. at 23:32
i did not click on the link. you might be setting me up.

Dazrield on 17.06. at 23:33
uh huh, it's a trap.. really.

Wigsplitter on 17.06. at 23:38
you are dening the fact that you share a forum with VVV+? i know, for a fact, that you do.

Wigsplitter on 17.06. at 23:38
denying

Dazrield today at 01:39
Do you even read my replies? I already admitted we do about 5 responses ago. Look, you don't need to go out of your way to look stupid, it's why I try to feed you the easy answers, it's disappointing when the person you talk to makes you believe that natural selection just isn't working.

Wigsplitter today at 04:06
Uh. is that what you call admitting?

Dazrield today at 04:12
No, the one 7 or 8 posts was.

Dazrield today at 04:13
*7 or 8 posts ago meant to say. Now 8 or 9.

Wigsplitter today at 04:15
attention to detail or are you anal-retentive?

Dazrield today at 04:15
I didn't want you to lose count since you can't seem to find it or read simple english.

Wigsplitter today at 04:17
please copy and paste, where you acknowledged the share forums.

Highlighted it in red for ya wiggy, better than copy/pasting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18695

ME and Daz share forums too!

EDIT:

I share forums with near enough everyone please dont tell on me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rowan, play nice! You can't say things like that about someones family :icon_evil:

Why do you and Wiggy seem to despise each other? Is it just because you're enemies on this game, or is it something deeper?
Whatever it is, you need to work it out between you :icon_neutral:

Uncivilised behaviour is... Uncivilised :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Rowan, play nice! You can't say things like that about someones soon to be ex family :icon_evil:

Why do you and Wiggy seem to despise each other? Is it just because you're enemies on this game, or is it something deeper?
Whatever it is, you need to work it out between you :icon_neutral:

Uncivilised behaviour is... Uncivilised :icon_sad:
I can't? :(
There go's my motivation.
i don't dispise wig, i cbf about him at all. :p

DeletedUser

Yeah, he made about as much sense as you did in your mail. Rowan! Don't mock the less fortunate!
Ahem, i only tried to make a statemant, and tried to make an example, and tried to make sense.
Just like he always tries. :p