Funny IGMs, Attacks and Defenses

richiefingers

You realise your members and MOJO's do that all the time ... right? :icon_rolleyes:
i think babyteeth was pointing out that both tribes do
you laugh at us we laugh at you :icon_rolleyes:
and cane9 it would be a half decent scout nuke if it wasnt for the 2 nobles making sure they dont get lost:lol:

DeletedUser

Richie.. some on here cant take what they give out :)

How about this one... he he

Origin: Legio 13th Duo (91|643) K60

Quantity: 0 0 4684 0 475 41 0 0 1915 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 4684 0 180 41 0 0 1915 0 0 0

Last edited by a moderator:

Integritous

May I ask why someone would have a scout nuke? Why not just have a scout, and a nuke? Are villages in such short supply? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

May I ask why someone would have a scout nuke? Why not just have a scout, and a nuke? Are villages in such short supply? :icon_confused:

Inty these questions are too much for the w17 community to answer.. We just don't know!! :icon_eek:

netjakdim

Myself I am kind of partial to my spear nukes they are great for catching an empty village and cleaning out the resources.

DeletedUser

Richie.. some on here cant take what they give out :)

How about this one... he he

Origin: Legio 13th Duo (91|643) K60

Quantity: 0 0 4684 0 475 41 0 0 1915 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 4684 0 180 41 0 0 1915 0 0 0

called a wall buster!? you heard of it :)

+ i wouldnt neccesarly build it like that especially with only those axe and 2k rams, i think 1k or even 350-400 now are fine!

and inty, the scouts are to ensure a count of the troops come back with the wall buster's report of damage to wall :)

man is common sense and trying certain tactics disapeared from w17? :)

DeletedUser33413

called a wall buster!? you heard of it :)

+ i wouldnt neccesarly build it like that especially with only those axe and 2k rams, i think 1k or even 350-400 now are fine!

and inty, the scouts are to ensure a count of the troops come back with the wall buster's report of damage to wall :)

man is common sense and trying certain tactics disapeared from w17? :)

Wait until they see the attacks i just sent with 2 nobles per nuke! Thats right people some crazy stuff right there....

DeletedUser

i often do that :)

why would you send 4 nobles in a train when you can in one nuke :) ?

DeletedUser

Sending two noble with the first attack of a train makes the likelihood of one noble surviving higher. If you lose half the troops in a nuke one noble dies. So it gives you some breathing space if support is slipped into the village

DeletedUser

Sending two noble with the first attack of a train makes the likelihood of one noble surviving higher. If you lose half the troops in a nuke one noble dies. So it gives you some breathing space if support is slipped into the village

you had to go and ruin the fun wackee didnt you!

what happened to w47 man? havent heard from you on skype in ages :lol: hiding from me :D

DeletedUser

you had to go and ruin the fun wackee didnt you!

what happened to w47 man? havent heard from you on skype in ages :lol: hiding from me :D

:icon_razz: I can't help it

I don't really have time for W47, I think the account is up for nobling. I'm on skype sometimes... well occasionally

DeletedUser

Attacker: Wisdom :)

Quantity: 8 8 6700 9 100 2000 900 4 280 0 0 0
Losses: 8 8 6700 9 100 2000 900 4 280 0 0 0

Notice the strategical placement of the spears swords and archers. Its as if they knew that the village they were hitting was a nuke so they threw those in for extra damage!!

DeletedUser

:icon_razz: I can't help it

I don't really have time for W47, I think the account is up for nobling. I'm on skype sometimes... well occasionally

more like nevar!

and cane i used to build 1 HC and 1 sp in every nuke to use as fake defense and trick players a few times, but 8, man some love for Defense there :)

killergoon=-

maybe he accidently ran the mass recruit defence scipt on offence villages.... everybody has done that before and it is f'in annoying

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score

Notice the strategical placement of the spears swords and archers. Its as if they knew that the village they were hitting was a nuke so they threw those in for extra damage!!

:icon_neutral: ive been guilty of that a few times the account i took over on w19 had recently recruited defense in nuke vills :icon_cry: made me look like a complete noob :lol: like i need help with that :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral: ive been guilty of that a few times the account i took over on w19 had recently recruited defense in nuke vills :icon_cry: made me look like a complete noob :lol: like i need help with that :icon_wink:

Welcome back stew ;)

DeletedUser

Actually, throwing a few sword's in a nuke is helpful...
A) confusing fakes (if you know they are offline or something along those lines)
B) If you miss a launch, you can skip the rams and use the swords.

It could also be what killerG said...