Funny IGMs, Attacks and Defenses

DeletedUser

Only just seen this thread.

Was that one of mine Cane?

It could well have been. If it was, then Killer was absolutely right. I am always running the mass recruit for offence on defence villages and vice versa.

DeletedUser

I don't remember to be honest.. Even if it was I was being sarcastic.. I also am guilty of running the mass recruit script while drunk :icon_redface:

DeletedUser74653

No worries Cane9 - you have trouble remembering lots of things, its fine, some people just have short term memory loss - its nor your fault. I'm sure you have a pet or something that loves you.

I did think you just were naturally lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind but now I see that you just drink all the time (cause its not just a few times that you have performed actions that are deficient - or should I say: brainless?)

no offense intended, I know you're trying your best - thats what matters :) (everything will be ok)

DeletedUser

Haha what is it, "noobs troll cane9 day?"

Back up your words or get the *sensored by jaredtonor* out :)

DeletedUser74653

if you could not understand, once again, I was using the world in a metaphoric phrase... when someone can't read they don't know what to reply (hence: your replies are stupid, full of non-sense statements, and a bit funny) * chuckle*

DeletedUser43243

No worries Cane9 - you have trouble remembering lots of things, its fine, some people just have short term memory loss - its nor your fault. I'm sure you have a pet or something that loves you.

I did think you just were naturally lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind but now I see that you just drink all the time (cause its not just a few times that you have performed actions that are deficient - or should I say: brainless?)

no offense intended, I know you're trying your best - thats what matters :) (everything will be ok)

Cane is loved by many....at least he has yet to disband a tribe for the fun of it!

DeletedUser

if you could not understand, once again, I was using the world in a metaphoric phrase... when someone can't read they don't know what to reply (hence: your replies are stupid, full of non-sense statements, and a bit funny) * chuckle*

Thats quite interesting that you are using the world in a metaphoric phrase, what does that have to do with anything? :icon_rolleyes:

As you can read, I even have an Eturgen player posting on my side.. Last I checked Eturg was allied with Wisdom and 13th was fighting them.. Hmmmmm :icon_wink:

<3 ya susie :)

DeletedUser89729

yea yea!!! i want dat cookie mmmm.... what happened to that rimmed dude why aint he replying....

CAUSE HE GOT SHACKLED SON!!!