Funny IGM's (in game mails)

DeletedUser

This guy was obviously trying to make me look like a fooooool

mdany on 14.01. at 19:30
106 points with 1 barbarian and even that 1 barb is pretty far from you. have you even got 10 spears yet?
Rejected Devil on 14.01. at 19:33
Yes I have 15 spears :D Ask again in 2 days and I wont share that information with you.
mdany on 14.01. at 19:33
you should have 40 by now mate :)
Rejected Devil on 14.01. at 19:36
I have more in production but currently only have 15 which I can use.
mdany on 14.01. at 19:38
i know you from w45 forums that's why i mailed you. you should follow a beginners guide, they work very well.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=137637
Rejected Devil on 14.01. at 19:41
You know me from the forums?....
mdany on 14.01. at 19:42
yes. i've seen your posts. mage.
Rejected Devil on 14.01. at 19:43
Mage? Dont start that crap here too. Thanks for the link but i suggest you mail it to someone who needs it.
mdany on 14.01. at 19:44
if you have 15 spears at this stage you need it. i have 3 times that and i am innactive. and i didn't start anything. i don't judge players by forum presence. i judge by ingame presence ;)
mdany on 14.01. at 19:45
oh one other thing- NEVER EVER say you don't need a guide. i'm 10 times better then you and i still read any guide i can lay my hands on.
ps-10 times is being modest.
Rejected Devil on 14.01. at 19:46
A players growth during BP all determines on the amount of barbs you have to farm from. Like you previously stated, I only have 1 barb which i can farm from and its most likely being farmed by others to.
mdany on 14.01. at 19:48
that's why you should have restarted and if that didn't help create a new account until you have at least 3 barbs in your 7x7. i read that in a beginner guide, a long long time ago. you should read them too.
Rejected Devil on 14.01. at 19:49
Im in a premade tribe and restarting will result in me being at great distance from them. Mate, I do know what i am doing. Thanks for the advise but I do not need it.
mdany on 14.01. at 19:56
i restarted 2 times on other accounts then started this one and was always in k44. but if you mean far as in not next to each other i totally understand
oh and
never consider yourself to good at the game to take advices from others.
that's when you stop being a newb and become a noob.
Rejected Devil on 14.01. at 20:02
I dont want to take the risk of restarting and ending in a different continent. None of our members are right next to each other and thats for obvious reasons.
I never said that im to good for your advise, stop jumping to conclusions and making false statements.
"Thanks for the advise but I do not need it."
By saying that I simply meant that I dont need the advise which was provided to me. I am more than happy to play this game the way I always have and I will keep playing the same way.
mdany on 14.01. at 20:04
you do need it. you just don't want it :)
that's what you should have said
and you know it's not forbidden to have 1503828523 accounts on tw as long as you don't play more then one on each world. log in. position sucks. restart. still sucks. delete account. log in new account. etc. you get it? you would've ended up in the k you wanted and next to some barbs too. but meh. and don't tell me you're just playing for the "lulz" if you join in the core you're taking it serious :)
Rejected Devil on 14.01. at 20:08
Stop trying to look smart and make an ass out of me, It'll be thrown straight back in your face. You know nothing of my stratagies and my experience and the same goes for me to you, So in future if your going to mail someone and you dont know them, show respect to a certain extent.

DeletedUser

Super Brat... Your post isn't even funny, let alone it makes you look stupid.

DeletedUser

The guy is a member of GoHard and wants me to join. He only wants me to join because I have more points than him, goes to show what a noob he is. He doesn't understand that troops are the only important thing and the guy can't even spell properly.

"u will c how big my balls r"

lol best line in the mail

DeletedUser64909

This mail works wonders.
[spoil]
contrecoup on 13.01. at 17:08
Hello, you have been selected to start up the mighty [ally]Google[/ally]'s family tribe in the South-West: Google2. The plan with these two tribes is that [ally]Google[/ally] will take over K45 while Google2 takes over K54 and then both tribes will expand and soon the Google family will dominate the core K's: K44, K45, K54, and K55.
What we here at [ally]Google[/ally] need you to do is to start up Google2. Just restart in the location South-West, and then create the tribe Google2. Once you've done that, please answer this mail.
Thank you for your time and participation in the mighty Google Family.
Sincerely,
[player]Contrecoup[/player], Diplomat of the soon to be number one tribe: [ally]Google[/ally]

baker92 on 14.01. at 00:08
well im already in k45 dude so do i still have 2 restart

contrecoup on 14.01. at 00:18
yes

baker92 on 14.01. at 17:15
ahh ok lol

baker92 on 14.01. at 17:16
ive restarted but its put me in k63

baker92 today at 00:10
ive created the tribe dude
[/spoil]

NZtripping

today at 14:23
Welcome to World Domination. The tribe that dominates.
Because it is at the start of this world and theres NO tribe limit, we're going to give you INVITE so you can invite people around you for the future.
IF ANYONE ASKS FOR INVITE THEN TELL US OR INVITE THEM YOURSELF.
Also, check the forum!!! Forum is the MOST IMPORTANT thing is this game. Use our subjects, we know what we're doing.
Tribal newsletters will be coming around soon.
Please, if you do not like this world then TELL us. We need to know so you can be kicked and we dont need to watch over a yellow dot to red dot.
If you go inactive for ONE WEEK we'll kick.
Get an account sitter. Settings > Account Sitting > Write players name.
An account sitter is someone who looks after your account while your away for school, work, holidays and stuff like that.
Thanks for joining and we hope you can stay with us until the end,
World Domination ADMIN

not sure if its funny just interesting..

DeletedUser

Your psychological warfare is too much for the noobs to handle.

NZtripping

Sir Cornish today at 14:57
hello im new leader of WDNU and we are rtecruiting from all konts we are very experenced members from many worlds varying from 500k to 8 mill i have alos lead alot of mighty tribes and i plan on doing that on here to so would you be interested in joining
regards
SC
Sir Cornish today at 15:00
?
Nztripping today at 15:11
no thnx
Sir Cornish today at 15:12
why not
Nztripping today at 15:22
do I have to answer this?
Sir Cornish today at 15:22
if your nice you can but its your choice
Nztripping today at 15:24
yeah ok I'm feeling nice today =)
I already had an offer from Shroom just waiting for an invite.
Sir Cornish today at 15:24
shroom there mass recruters and there leaders is a noob lol there gonna fail
Nztripping today at 15:29
ummm but they only have 46 members..FPWN is a mass recruiting tribe it has over 700 members.
But yeah anyway you should really get back to farming mate, typing on a keyboard all day will give you RSI :0
Sir Cornish today at 15:30
na it wont my troops still aint back

Had to lol at this one :lol:

DeletedUser

-The Forgotten King- today at 14:46
ok like i said before we are very experianced in this game andour plan is very simplewe done this alot to get on top well right now we invited everyone in this k to join ok? i know your like why mass recuirt but we wannted to see what tribes everyone is joining well we see gohard-mass recuirters! [A]-noobish to me and some more i cant remember this is how we know which tribes to take out 1st so we ask only players who look knowlegeable in the game to jon us and about 1 or 2 noobs to join us so we can be nice and teach them =)
Well everyone wants like 300-700 members in there tribe while we want only 150(pros) in our tribe
we appear lame and noobish now but like the profile saysgive us a week and thats all we need to make our prensents(cant spell sorry lol)
lol don't really get what he's trying to say

DeletedUser

This thread has been stuck; let's keep the flaming to the minimum. If this thread's temperature ever goes beyond 40 degrees on Celsius I'll be back, with a German accent and a fire extinguisher.

DeletedUser

Bloodhoundgang today at 22:58
Will you Join

Will you Join

Im kinda creeped out how did you know

Bloodhoundgang today at 22:44
are you like stalking me

Bloodhoundgang today at 22:42
how do u know that

h00ters today at 22:27
Hardly a glittering career in TW's

World Rank Player Points Villages Tribe
EN21 4835 Bloodhoundgang 330 1 Tlqkf
EN41 8105 Bloodhoundgang 158 1 ~GR~T~
EN42 17828 Bloodhoundgang 275 1 Muffin
EN43 12743 Bloodhoundgang 501 1 +KT+
EN46 16760 Bloodhoundgang 60 1 SO
EN44 13211 Bloodhoundgang 452 1
EN45 8581 Bloodhoundgang 401 1 ~TDC~

Bloodhoundgang today at 22:16
Plz joi my trieb it would be so great

Now I'm getting creeped out.

Or how about this one - never did get a reponse.

h00ters on 14.01. at 03:36
This is W46

deadmou5 on 14.01. at 03:34
W46.
Next question.

h00ters on 14.01. at 03:24
What other world?

deadmou5 on 14.01. at 01:33
Would you consider joining my tribe?
I'm not going to bore you with the usual 'we are active', 'we are experienced pro's' because talk is cheap.
What I will tell you is that we are awaiting the arrival of the rest of our tribe from another world so our numbers will increase rapidly and I would like for you to be a part of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoneCrusher.Exe

Lmao!! XD does that guy even know there is TW Stats? Lol

DeletedUser

lol, wow, I know h00ters is here now, I know him from w42. Hello.

Back to topic, what is with the noob he doesn't even try to look good but for some reason I sence sarcasm coming from Bloodhoundgang.:icon_neutral:

Hamer The Nail

macdog141 today at 01:47
hey wats up just started

Hammer The Nail today at 01:52
I've played in lots of previous worlds and i just started here as well

macdog141 today at 01:58
cool

Hammer The Nail today at 01:59
how about you where have you played

macdog141 today at 02:00
o i just started cause i saw and add for it on a site

Hammer The Nail today at 02:04
you should probably restart though because you are really close to me and i will farm everyone near me when you come out of beginner protection

macdog141 today at 02:06
lol ok

Hammer The Nail today at 02:08
do you know how to restart?

Hammer The Nail today at 02:08
ok i see you got it ty

macdog141 today at 02:34
thanks for the heads up

macdog141 today at 02:37
just askin how do u attack other people and wat does that do

Hammer The Nail today at 02:40
first you have to build troops. Attacking people lets you gain some of their resources if you win.

macdog141 today at 02:41
thanks again

Always my pleasure to help noobs

DeletedUser

w45 I get mails from random people asking me to help them, I don't know whether to be surprised or not surprised when they do here too.

DeletedUser

aprajit today at 07:59
don't

farooqiiu47 today at 08:00
why

aprajit today at 08:01
None of your members are close to me

farooqiiu47 today at 08:01
ok plz join it make possible closly

aprajit today at 08:08
If you let me be duke

farooqiiu47 today at 08:09
iam a baron

aprajit today at 08:09
ok
do you give a free cookie defence to me?

farooqiiu47 today at 08:11
what do you mean by cookies defence

farooqiiu47 today at 08:11
what do you mean by cookies defence

farooqiiu47 today at 08:13
i can make you diplomat,invite,circular,moderator,hidder

aprajit today at 08:13
It a defence to help you defend

farooqiiu47 today at 08:14
ok

farooqiiu47 today at 08:14
ok

aprajit today at 08:17
so will your tribe give me the cookie defence?

farooqiiu47 today at 08:18
yes

aprajit today at 09:49
Thanks

farooqiiu47 today at 09:58
join

aprajit today at 10:00
I already did

farooqiiu47 today at 10:00
you do not join my tribe

Lol