Funny IGM's

olympus

gulog on 10.11. at 22:20
Hello neighbour,

I just thought I'd let you know your in my 15x15 and that means you will be a potential farm. Now to everyone who restarts I offer this starter package:

- A free start up Guide
- My phone number
- A free packet of Haribos

Just remember when you are at school after failing your exams because of the amount of time you spent on this world and then I noble you, when you could have taken my perfect package.

Thanks,
Olympus
Representing Master (aka Stryker)

Convictpwnz on 10.11. at 22:36
hi retard you wont make me a farm so get bent

gulog on 10.11. at 22:37
Would you want to join our sister tribe?

Convictpwnz on 10.11. at 22:37
nope get bent

gulog on 10.11. at 22:38
Want to be duke of our sister tribe?

Convictpwnz on 10.11. at 22:40
G E T B E N T

gulog on 10.11. at 22:42
You know i could report you and you'd get banned under the offencive mails act?

Convictpwnz on 10.11. at 22:46
your mailing me retard..if you dont like it stop mailing me..also im not cussing nor am saying anything other then for you to GET BENT..

which means piss off or aka go away moron and yet you still havent grasped the concept..

how about i report you for your stupid mail you sent me it was offensive??

now for the last time GET BENT!!!

Convictpwnz on 10.11. at 22:47
btw you will be my farm

gulog on 10.11. at 22:49
i'm reporting:

strike 1) retard
strike 2) Get bent
strike 3) piss off
strike 4) moron

b b bannnnnned

Just to note, the sister tribe etc was a way to get him to restart as well. Many of you may have seen this already from the other player making a fool of himself :)

olympus

Another:

gulog on 10.11. at 22:22
Hello neighbour,

I just thought I'd let you know your in my 15x15 and that means you will be a potential farm. Now to everyone who restarts I offer this starter package:

- A free start up Guide
- My phone number
- A free packet of Haribos

Just remember when you are at school after failing your exams because of the amount of time you spent on this world and then I noble you, when you could have taken my perfect package.

Thanks,
Olympus
Representing Master (aka Stryker)

XxdarkwarxX on 11.11. at 21:18
what? suck my dick? ok for go it fag

gulog on 11.11. at 21:31
I can report you and get you banned for that, but i'll let you off this once.

XxdarkwarxX today at 11:51
lol.i don't care your a loser for taking this game so seriously nerd. get a fucking life

DeletedUser75670

Bling Bling123 today at 20:05
Our tribe [ally]~AoR~[/ally] and our sister tribe [ally]~AoC~[/ally] declarewar against your tribe..

For bribing [player]Diecast[/player] to join your rubbish tribe you have 24 houres to leave or elsewe wil have to start attacing...

Good luck..

Leader of [ally]~AoR~[/ally]
[player]BLING BLING123[/player]

Black Halo today at 21:30
ROFL!

Black Halo today at 21:31
WE HAVENT EVEN GOT RAMS/CATS YET YOU IDIOT- YOU CAN'T DO ANY DAMAGE

Bling Bling123 today at 21:33
shut up and watch

Black Halo today at 21:34
lmao! Beginners protection isn't even off yet anyway!

Bling Bling123 today at 21:34
hahaha dont worry

Black Halo today at 21:35
lol you can't doa nything for like at least 4 days! you probaly won't even have troops then haha

Black Halo today at 21:38
Your going to do my what??!?!?!

A war already?? I'm quaking in my boots...

emotion

This speaks for itself although its not a IGM.
oqx9if.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I lol'd :lol:, BP still stands and they declared war.

Spike wars FTW? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

thedragonlordkiller today at 21:43
are you the duke of [ally]RIP NS[/ally]

xx magiks xx today at 21:44
Yes I am, what brings you to me fellow player?

thedragonlordkiller today at 21:44
I was wondering if our two tribes could have an Allience

xx magiks xx today at 21:46
I am a little bit of a noob, so excuse me but what is this Allience that you speak of? Do you wanna be sister tribes and have allien in our names?

thedragonlordkiller today at 21:47
A diplomcy. We are not sister tribes but if our tribe need help we help each other out

xx magiks xx today at 21:48
But sister tribes with allien1, allien2, allien3, allien4... would be so awsome, we can take over the world. what do you say?

thedragonlordkiller today at 21:50
No just an allience. And i have to ask, if you are a noob, how do you know about Never Sleep

xx magiks xx today at 21:56
Who is he? i let some guy who was rank 1337 sit me and he changed my whole tribe, the name used to be: noobz and the tag: we are noobs :( can you please tell me how to change it back?

thedragonlordkiller today at 21:58
go to Properties in the tribe and there will be a part about tribe names and stuff

xx magiks xx today at 22:01
I can't find it
HALP!"#!"#"!

thedragonlordkiller today at 22:02
when you first go into the tribe, where you click to get to the tribal forum, next to that is the Properties section

xx magiks xx today at 22:03
I i click Tribe? then what do i do?

thedragonlordkiller today at 22:04
Click on Properties

xx magiks xx today at 22:05
Is that a button?

thedragonlordkiller today at 22:05
you now where you click to get to the tribal forum

xx magiks xx today at 22:06
No.. we don't have a forum

thedragonlordkiller today at 22:07
you have to have a forum

xx magiks xx today at 22:08
We don't do i have to pay resources?

thedragonlordkiller today at 22:08
what do you mean

thedragonlordkiller today at 22:09
pay resource to get a forum

no

thedragonlordkiller today at 22:10
Overview Profile Members Diplomacy Invitations Welcome Properties Tribal forum

along the top you will have all these words. click on properties

xx magiks xx today at 22:11
ok im too noob to understand man, speak to my borther irl he is very strong and know how to do things [player]M@DM@N 666[/player]
this?

DeletedUser23794

How to advertise your tribe:

Juggernauty today at 22:30
Hi how are you ?

the name is juggernauty and the plan is to rule this k simples

mad you say

well i will tell you a bit about myself i have played since world 21 and have lead 2 tribes before and i now currently play world 2 on co.uk for por

so what can i offer you well .......the only good tribe in this k in all fairness and we have a specfic structure that i have found very sucessful in other tribes

so why am i mailing you

1.I could not get any freinds to join my tribe from other worlds ;[
2.i need members ;]
3.i need someone to talk to
**4.i like to play on rim because it is less hassel for me **

so if you got any questions mail me or ask for invite if you want one

juggernauty

DeletedUser75670

I agree, Rim is far easier than core :D

Only survived in the core on W38- joined in core on W40 and restarted twice from being farmed loads- not even reached free PA points yet

DeletedUser

Pakaoh on 12.11. at 00:03
Hello,

I'm Sully, Leader of biggest family in future of this world...

We are a pre-made family that most of our members will join soon from World 24/World 32 to here...

We need someone to lead our Academy tribe in the South West of the world, so I was looking for some good players around...

I just notised you are an active player and I can offer you the leader's possition of our South West Academy tribe to you ...

If you are interested in this offer, please go to Settings/Start over, then Enter Your Password and click OK, after that choose SW so you will be placed in South West of the world. After that send me a mail so I can invite you to our South East Academy and make you the Duke in there...

Thanks And Regards, [player]Pakaoh[/player] (Sully)

phil54 on 12.11. at 00:40
I have other accounts and we're all beside and my brother too so I don't really want to...

Pakaoh on 12.11. at 00:49
You have other accounts that you play? What are they called?

phil54 on 12.11. at 01:25
[player]phil45[/player], [player]phil145[/player]

Pakaoh on 12.11. at 01:26
Thank you.

Possibly the best (of mine) so far.

DeletedUser

antty2003 on 12.11. at 04:53
If you restart I'll send you 3 premium points. In doing so, you'll get the benefits of having a premium account early in the game and allow you to grow at a much faster rate.

Antty.

No reply.
Shortly after a message is recived.

fassinxxthegamexx on 12.11. at 05:30
i am intrested in joining in your tribe.could you please send me an invitation.

antty2003 on 12.11. at 05:34
I clearly told you to restart

fassinxxthegamexx on 12.11. at 06:15
ok.i belive in u but please send me the premium account.

fassinxxthegamexx on 12.11. at 06:39
ok i have restarted now please send me the premium points.
:lol:

His village has been giving me full hauls like crazy. ^^
I dont think the other players have noticed :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Just to note, the sister tribe etc was a way to get him to restart as well. Many of you may have seen this already from the other player making a fool of himself :)

Btw thats not a player you want to be sassing.
i know him,
all i have to say is ..

Good luck ;)

ackcody

Not a mail but...

Deather22 said:
OK, everyone, there have been some requests to be recruiter, and I assume there are a few more shy members in our tribe that want to be a recruiter, but don't want to say anything. So we are having a recruitment challenge!

So for the people that are interested, post your name at the bottom, and you will get rights to invite. The challenge will last three days. There will be only 5-8 spots open, so hurry if you want to participate (I may make acceptions.)

RULES: All members that participate will receive a mail that they send to the people that they are recruiting. But you can add more to make it more enjoyable, compelling.

POINTS: Participants will receive pints for each member that joins. Post when a member that you have invited joins. Always make sure to invite the player if you send them a message, so we don't get confused and send multiple mails to one person. If you don't see the "invite to tribe" button, that means he has already been invited, so don't send him a nother message.

POINY SYSTEM:Ok, for our members receiving points the points will follow: recruits 60-80 are 1 point, recruits 81-100 are 2 points, recruits 101-120 are 3 points, and recruits 121^ are 4 points.

So again post your name if interested, I will start the round when I think necessary. And if there is a tie, we will have s udden death match, but I will get into more details about that if it happens.

Thanks. And feel free to participate!

Thank you.

Your proud tribe leader,
Deather22