Funny in-game Mail.

DeletedUser

Lets get this started :D

0 S0 SpeeDy today at 18:52
We're going to have some fun. I hope you can backtime well.

~SpeeDy

kingpratik today at 18:54
oo well nice to know a competition hope u lots f fun and more importantly luck coz u need it
whahahahah hahahahahha ahahhaha hahahhahahah (cough) hahahha hahahah ]
YES I AM A COCKY ASS :p

DeletedUser

You were meant to start with something funny, I think thats how it works

DeletedUser

Someone contribute! D:

dLeh today at 19:13
can i join you guys,.. you can check my current profile,..

http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.p...rce=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref

Thanks

:)

0 S0 SpeeDy today at 19:15
We require payment of 200 tacos.

dLeh today at 19:15
200 tacos??

0 S0 SpeeDy today at 19:16
Yes.

dLeh today at 19:19
how can i send you tacos.. ?

0 S0 SpeeDy today at 19:19
Thats the challenge. you must find a way.

dLeh today at 19:25
200 tacos sent...

0 S0 SpeeDy today at 19:26
Okay once they arrive we'll begin processing. Please await our response idly by your toilet.

dLeh today at 19:27
lol.. thanks

DeletedUser

I haven't had any funny mails yet, but when I do, the first thing I'll do will be to come on here.

DeletedUser

Pretty much my only nonsrs mail, and none of you will understand why it's amusing, I'll bet.

Pulsar FTW today at 19:16
Listen "Rum Swigging Skull Bone!" aloft people
A message from me first mate [player]h0llygh0st[/player]:

Be "Ye Landlubber!" prepared! Doom be upon you! Th' only way t' save yourself be by flee'n an' hop'n we forget your names. If "Batten Down The Hatches!" ye dare an' resist us an' our mighty armies consist'n out o' swords an' spears, then ye will be slaughtered. Meet me demands (Still mak'n some aloft...) Or Perish!

- h0lly&Pulsar.

Nyan Ewok today at 19:20
The only way I'll leave this tribe is if your 'first mate' creates a declaration thread on the PnP.

Not you, it's gotta be h0lly.

mad?

Pulsar FTW today at 19:27
ALAS! "Somethn's Foul in the Air!" ALAS!

Thy customs officers at thy port marked upon the map by a TW! Hav taken it upon themselves to keep a watch for me firstmate h0lly.

Nyan Ewok today at 19:29
Pity.

DeletedUser91782

This isnt in game, but in our skype chat; :')

Read at your own risk O-o
[SPOIL]
[21:50:21] Aaron White: Rabbit Basher today at 22:50
لا -- نيوكاسل في انكلترا
abosayf today at 22:48
من وين انت
Rabbit Basher today at 22:48
لا -- الانجليزية
abosayf today at 22:43
انت عربي ولا لا
[21:50:26] Aaron White: Like a bawws
[21:50:30] =StarKiller=: wow.......
[21:50:35] Rypsterbull - Nothing Original Here: lol
[21:51:15] rainyrain.: wait
[21:51:16] =StarKiller=: terrorist communication [/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

um... terrorists usually from south asian countries, and nay middle eastern/arab...

DeletedUser101029

Prem Accort today at 07:09
want to join my tribe.we are near and can help each other.

Prem Accort today at 08:13
just reply whats your idea.i have many guides and tips.

.dR? today at 08:16
So do i.

Why should i join your tribe? You don't explain why i should join your tribe. Why should i join you instead of joining 13 other tribes that have invited me.

I need a better message telling me your the best tribe out there.

Other then that im going too have too reject your invitation.

Thanks.
Best regards.
dR

Prem Accort today at 08:55
do you know how to see when a player last logged in,or check out which gives you the most points.i and my tribe members now these because of my forums.you may be stronger now but within no time my tribe and me are gonna grow.you may have points,but troops,who nows.its a game,fair and square.if you want me to teach you many other tricks in this game just join us and i wont let you down.

Lmao. The guys trying too tell me he knows more about TW then i

DeletedUser

koNj-- today at 17:26
Congratulations! You have been granted a ticket to our great community! We are looking for expirienced players all over K43 and K44 to join us and you just seem to fit in! Our tribe bases on troops and will not tolerate pointwhores.
Regards, [player]koNj--[/player]

Nyan Ewok today at 18:00
I'm sorry, I don't join tribes if the duke and/or his staff can't spell.

koNj-- today at 18:01
Yeah there has been a minor mistake at word Expirienced which is correctly spelled Experienced. My bad...

Nyan Ewok today at 18:04
Pity, I'll just need to stay with the rank 3 tribe then.

DeletedUser91782

um... terrorists usually from south asian countries, and nay middle eastern/arab...

Actually terrorists are located in every country, some shape or form, their are terrorists, christian terrorists, muslim terrorists they're all the same.

And it was a sarcastic comment btw, so don't be all defensive about it

DeletedUser

Actually terrorists are located in every country, some shape or form, their are terrorists, christian terrorists, muslim terrorists they're all the same.

And it was a sarcastic comment btw, so don't be all defensive about it

defensive? me? ha! hardly
zix0tl.gif
just missed da sense o' sarcasm in dat line me guess

DeletedUser

[spoil]
SkyyFyre on 18.01. at 23:57
OK folks.

For the most part everyones Beginner protection ends tomorrow between 16:00 and 17:00 server time give or take a few minutes here or there....except...those newbs that showed up late, which we will farm later. =)

THIS IS A TRIBAL TEST.

READ....RE-read.......and READ AGAIN.

YOUR PARTICIPATION is Mandatory....it is not an OPTION.

THIS TEST IS TO SEE HOW WELL YOU FOLLOW INSTRUCTION and if you read the forums and emails.

NO QUESTIONS on this op are to be posted on this forum.

POST A QUESTION You will be kicked. Sorry!

Target: Move (473|383) K34

Launch time: 17:00 Server time tomorrow the 19th January 2012

This target comes off protection tomorrow @ 16:56 Server time.

EVERYONE IN DC and DC2 are to launch an attack at this target tomorrow at 17:00 server time or as close as you can get it to 17:00

Everyone is to SEND ALL OF THEIR AXES at this target--- not 1 axe, not 5 axes, not a 1/3rd of them, not 1/2 of them, not 3/4 of them. ................ALL OF YOUR AXES.

Yes, some of us may lose some. BUT I DOUBT IT.

You have until 17:00 server time....saturday the 21st of January 2012 to POST YOUR attack REPORT HERE IN THIS THREAD.

If your attack does not reach the target before this deadline......YOU MUST POST YOUR ATTACK in progress on the target in this forum, then edit your post with the report, once you get it, BY Sunday the 22nd of January.

Skyyfyre will be checking the reports against the roster in DC2....anyone not posting a report will be kicked.

Hercules28 will be checking the reports against the roster in DC...anyone not posting a report will be kicked.

This is your INITIATION TEST. SUCCEED...WELCOME to DC. FAIL.....and we wish you good luck.

shocking. on 18.01. at 23:58
Not attacking sorry :)

SkyyFyre on 18.01. at 23:58
Why not?

shocking. on 18.01. at 23:59
Before my post was deleted I had already said why :/

SkyyFyre today at 00:03
Humour me? Why not?

shocking. today at 00:08
I posted before that it would be a waste of troops to attack.

Heres a quote I mailed to metro before he sent out his circ regarding the locked farm thread.

Author said:
shocking. on 18.01. at 23:18
Just saw you closed the thread before I could answer to it.

Here is what I was going to say
Author wrote:
I wouldn't suggest farming anyone over 100 points. At that point you will risk the player having defense and you will lose troops.

keep an eye on the ODD and hit the ones who do. Free farm and it wasn't you who had to lose troops clearing it.

You do realize that he has been asking to hit players who are large enough to kill off his entire army right? The troops you get from quests alone can kill most attackers at this point and thats not counting the troops they have already built.

This is just my two cents in but telling people they should attack active players as soon as bp ends isn't the best move.

Again wasting troops will simply stunt your growth and put you out of the game. This isn't a haul world you can't brush off losses :/
This opp will not only kill the tribe as a whole but will become the laughing stock to the w61 community.

shocking. today at 00:57
So I get kicked for trying to protect tribemates from suiciding their troops?

This message has been forwarded by shocking..

hercules28 today at 01:39
If you don't follow our orders than you will get kicked it's simple as that, if you don't want to...Then leave, you seem like you have problems following the orders we give if you wish to have your own tribe then do so, You don't then follow orders, We are all tired of having to continouslly deal with you deciding the future of our tribe, you second guess everything we do, So yes if you do not send troops you will be kicked that is how we are going to determine Whom is active and wants to be here! Plain and simple!

shocking. today at 01:54
I have no problem attacking and doing ops against players and tribes. My issue is that wasting troops this early will not help anyone.

I'm completely against your spike rule but not once did I say anything. I accept rules and listen when they help the tribe.

Your tired of being questioned? Would you prefer I not say anything and just blindly accept your killing the tribe's growth? As a member it's my responsibility to question things when they look like they will endanger the tribe.

hercules28 today at 02:01
How is this endangering the tribe? Metroof wants you kicked for questioning like you do because you are just creating disharmony, Did I or Did I not tell you if you don't like something to come to myself or metroof with your thoughts, Instead you decided to continue to question no Duke ever likes that done, If you were in the Military would you dare question your superior, I mean it's a game but that's how it goes.

shocking. today at 02:23
Seeing as the issue was about a tribe wise coordinated attack on a [player]riot[/player] member that would involve sending "all your axes" that would endanger us.

Not only would it slow our growth down it would show the tribe is unable make proper decisions. That being said once real attacks come down the road we will be targeted solely for looking like noobs.

Riot is a premade and like most premades have coordination far better then what we have. Sending attacks would be pointless as nobody would hit the troops at home unless the village was stacked.

You did tell me to mail a duke and seeing as [player]SkyyFyre[/player] presented himself as a "superior" I assumed he was someone to chat with.

I have mailed met about issues but that seemed a waste a time after a few responses. He didn't bring anything constructive to the conversation and gave me lines like this.

Author said:
If he is feeling SKippy.....then why not let him take the initiative. its more than I have seen or heard from some of the people on our rosters.

This was what I got when I responded to the closed thread "farm"

Based on that a player should suicide their farming groups because they talk on the forums. I gave up talking to him and moved onto sky hoping for a better chat which didn't happen and he kicked me. You didn't seem to be around based on forum presence so I waited to contact you later hoping to catch you and not another sitter.

You want me to remain dismissed thats your call. Seeing as he tribe doesn't have very many active members posting in the forums I'm not the one losing out here. I told you before I'm here to help out the newbies in the tribe and thats exactly what I've been doing.

hercules28 today at 04:15
One noone should be farming with their axes anyways, waste of troops axes carry 10 unlike the others it's a waste of farming, just cause you are not man enough to attack another player doesn't mean anything

shocking. today at 04:48
Your call and your last chance gone to have me back.
Your tribe will be dead in a month its not being managed well enough :(

hercules28 today at 05:45
Hate to break it to you, We don't want you back bub, If we did we would not have kicked you out, you are not a cooperative player, So that's all I have left to say on this...Good luck to you God Bless!

shocking. today at 05:49
You may not want me back but all of those members of yours who went out of their way to mail me seem to have a different opinion :(

Regardless DO NOT screw your newbies over by making poor decisions. If I hear anything about you leading them astray I'll be quite upset ^^

hercules28 today at 05:52
Oh and your going to do something about it? I'm not into Idle threats homie, I'm way better of a player than you are!

shocking. today at 05:54
If your such a good player how have you not noticed the accounts I'm sitting in your tribe? :)
[/spoil]

Suiciding troops, attempting to start a war and a player claiming to be better then me because I won't reveal my alias to him. This mail with the duke's of the .D.C. family should have something for everyone's sense of humor. :icon_razz: