Funny in-game Mail.

DeletedUser

Who is this "Sanka?"

Obscure movie references FTW!

but seriously, your just lucky he didn't send more swords. we had a few of those kinds of attacks on one of our players, it didn't turn out so well :icon_sad:

DeletedUser41666

WoozyFailGuy on 24.02. at 08:48
Greetings! My Duke, ThyAnon told me to contact you, as we're incredibly interested in some form of diplomacy with you guys. We believe it will benefit both of our tribes immensely, and get rid of a few mutual enemies while we don't have to worry about each other. Would you like to discuss things further?

BlazeStar5 on 24.02. at 13:30
Yes.

WoozyFailGuy on 24.02. at 14:34
Okay. As we've seen, you and Noodle don't get along at all. At the same time, neither do we. We want to help you guys in your fight against them. With an NAP or an alliance, we could easily sort out noble planning, without the possibility of us attacking eachother.
We would outnumber Noodle, and effectively crush them. That's what we're interested in.
1. Making sure we have an NAP or an Alliance with Chaos, at the very least a temporary one.
2. Crushing Noodle and sharing the spoils.

BlazeStar5 on 25.02. at 01:33
Temporary NAP sounds most realistic to me as of now. Council may think different, in different ways. I will get back to you.

WoozyFailGuy on 25.02. at 03:09
Agreed. Best of wishes, and I do hope we can come to an agreement.

WoozyFailGuy on 27.02. at 01:16
Any news?

BlazeStar5 on 27.02. at 01:26
Sorry, I left the tribe!

WoozyFailGuy on 27.02. at 04:49

This message has been forwarded by WoozyFailGuy.

Pulsar FTW on 27.02. at 11:50
He's never been in our tribe.....

WoozyFailGuy on 27.02. at 13:58
He was listed as your guys diplomat on the description...

Pulsar FTW today at 20:01
Nope, he's never been on our profile. I have been the only name on there for at least a month.

WoozyFailGuy today at 23:36
Weird. As you can see, he was talking to me as though he was the diplomat. Must have been some misinformation around these parts. What i do want to ask, as we've already been talking, is an alliance of sorts. At the very least, an NAP, as we'd like to help you clear out Noodle. They were a hindrance in our area, but we cleared one of their 5 village players in about a day and a half. An NAP would include one open forum, just so we don't get noble claims or anything else mixed up.

Pulsar FTW today at 23:38
Pretty sure you've got the wrong tribe still...

He may be talking as a diplomat, but he's not our tribe, has never been in our tribe. So isn't talking on behalf of us.

o_O

DeletedUser

I assume he does, as he has over 10k hauled, but wasting 1 spear as a fake fair enough as i could have thought reall attack defended and militia, i didnt, but why waste the other 3 sending a fake train over 30 seconds???

EDIT: and yes it was 4 spears

Don't forget about our brief encounter stuartisgod (Orlok-Tsubodai)...

[spoil]
Almurph on 26.02. at 18:30
Village: [coord]648|430[/coord]
Wall level: 19
Defender: 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Karakorum [coord]639|424[/coord] --> Arrival time: Feb 26, 2012 23:35:37:636 [player]Orlok-Tsubodai[/player]

Guys this guy is attacking me!!!! SEND HELP :'( :'(

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! SEND ALL TROOPS. I HAVE AXE PALLY SO SEND AXE GIVES 30 MORE D!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPPORT ASAP.!!!

Orlok-Tsubodai on 26.02. at 18:35
you are such a noob its unreal, you are so lucky i have been sat for a week, and that notbad let you merge into them

if i was playing properly i would have rimmed you as it is im too busy and cant be bothered so i gifted my vill to dathew

trying to get urself supported with axes

Almurph on 26.02. at 19:21
im being supported with axe and ill show you whose boss!!!!!

You gonna be noble :p

I have more vills than you too hahahaha

Orlok-Tsubodai on 26.02. at 23:18
I dont care, Im being nobled because i quit and dont have time for this game. I could have sniped dathew's nobles i chose not to as i told him he can have the vill, but that i was attacking you cos u suck

hahaha u think axes are good for def your such a noob, I just wish i had had the time for this world to destroy you

report me?? i dont care your so shit its funny.

The reason i quit was because notbad let people like you in the tribe

Almurph on 26.02. at 23:45
Can we just be friends and cancel your attack?
[/spoil]

lolololololololol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100736

Becca? today at 00:14
give it now
MOVEAXCR0 today at 00:14
ok.. do you want me to get more points for you first.. or give it now..?
Becca? today at 00:13
Well all your points

Just give me your vills than
MOVEAXCR0 today at 00:12
if you want, yes.
Becca? today at 00:12
...are you serious?
MOVEAXCR0 today at 00:08
oh okay, so i should be your slave and get points and give it to you.. well.. how many points do you want me to get..?
Becca? on 01.03. at 23:56
lol sure :D
MOVEAXCR0 on 01.03. at 23:56
good! i couldnt really support you.. but can always be your slave and let you noble all my villages!
Becca? on 01.03. at 18:51
Of Course!

Im not going to give up because i was gang-banged by a couple of East membeers
MOVEAXCR0 on 01.03. at 16:07
will you keep playing this world..?

DeletedUser

doesn't every Becca need a good gang banging?

but i've yet to have a funny one in this world,

DeletedUser

I think my tribe is going to go far ...

[spoil]
LLOYD123-8 today at 20:08
we now have a few more allies. and a small war.
i can tell you that were gonna need them soon this is were we take it up a step.
if you haven't set me or robin as sitter yet then plz do so we need to no your troops numbers and weather your defensive are offensive.
we are at war with CORE its may seem silly but its just practice to see how we get on plz read the forums when there sorted and plz help out in any way you can. we have to prove were good to the cause and you all no what that will be, there on the door step of us all and if it does kick off then at least its not gonna be a slaughter its gonna be one hell of a war.
make sure you guys get involved in any ops that or put our way. lets start making a name for ourselves and talk to players close by decent players and see if there interested in joining if they are then mail [player]hongster[/player] he will take it from there try not to let any one out side the tribe alliances no about them tnks guys keep up the good work regards [player]lloyd123-8[/player]

[ally]Ally[/ally]
[ally]Void[/ally]
[ally]Just Us 3[/ally]
[ally]WarZone[/ally]
[ally]Tribal Dogs[/ally]
[ally]Grove Bros.[/ally]
[ally]RUTHLESS KNIGHTS[/ally]
[ally]Hostile Annexation[/ally]
[ally]THE RUTHLESS FEAR[/ally]
[ally]Void Academy[/ally]
ALSO SOME PEOPLE HAVE GONE YELLOW YOU NO WHO YOU ARE SO DO I IF YOU DO GO YELLOW MORE THAN TWO TIMES THEN YOUR GONNA BECOME OUR FARM OR SOON OUR NEW VILL NO NEED TO MENTION WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU GO RED IF YOU NO YOUR NOT GONNA BE ON-LINE FOR MORE THAN 24 HOUR SET ME AND ILL FIND A SITTER OR I WILL DO IT
[/spoil]

DeletedUser104319

made me lol..

Mail Subject: Why you attacking?
UnLimited. today at 17:03
?

Virus . today at 17:03
I WANT VILLAGE! GIVE ME VILLAGE!

UnLimited. today at 17:06
noob

next time when you read a name on the artlst his profile
dont fake train

if you do fake train make it look real

UnLimited. today at 17:06
cancel the nobles!

DeletedUser

only good one i have soo far.

RainbowDerpz on 16.03. at 23:59
ahh derp.

THE DEVASTATER 1 today at 00:01
hi there

RainbowDerpz today at 00:02
hello.

THE DEVASTATER 1 today at 00:04
WHY ARE WE EVEN AT WAR

RainbowDerpz today at 00:06
BECUASE I HATE ALL CAPS.

THE DEVASTATER 1 today at 00:09
Sorry then by lower cas was taken so yh

RainbowDerpz today at 00:11
so yeah.. you should probably restart. or something like that. whatever war stuff is suppose to do.

THE DEVASTATER 1 today at 00:21
no im not restarting i put a lot of time in to this

RainbowDerpz today at 00:28
well i will probably have to make that time be wasted. i`m sorry. would you like a cookie?

THE DEVASTATER 1 today at 00:32
yh i nerly finished my milk. lol

RainbowDerpz today at 00:36
Royal Rainbow!

DeletedUser

[spoil]
LLOYD123-8 today at 00:06
There or some new sheared forums plz read them and reply.
One day soon these allies will help us in our time of need. I have spoken to all and they say the same that if something kickS off THEY HAVE OUR BACKS.I wouldn't accept an alliance with a tribe that couldn't help us that why you see me getting rid of some of the old allies that or no use to use only as new vills. we have out grown a few of them. We will be working especially close with [player]~ONE~[/player]
PLZ READ ALL FORUMS REGULARLY AS I WILL SOON STOP WITH CIRCULARS AND EVERY THING WILL BE IN FORUMS TNKS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

I LIKE TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT YOU SENT TO [player]Orion4183[/player] THIS SAVED HIS VILL AND THERE WAS ALOT WHO SENT. GLAD TO SEE YOU HAVE GOT THE MSG WITH OUT TEAM WORK THE TRIBE IS NOTHING GOOD WORK!!!

regards [player]lloyd123-8[/player][/spoil]

We are ... umm not sure ... but fear us !