ummmmmmmmmmmmm? very interesting chat with rober

Kotche on 02.06. at 00:22
thats nice for you.

twird82 on 02.06. at 00:25
you can reveal yourself now

Kotche on 02.06. at 00:27
shame was funny how much it was annoying you

twird82 on 02.06. at 00:29
it was annoying me did speak to rober he joined are skype room for a bit. he wouldnt say anything other than you were top 20 od. we guessed it down to two people. but then you could still be lying

Kotche on 02.06. at 00:32
ur other guess is ?

twird82 on 02.06. at 00:36
mayb a take over for moulson

twird82 on 02.06. at 00:36
to be honest ill never find out

Kotche on 02.06. at 00:37
lol why ?

twird82 on 02.06. at 00:39
moulson went quiet after hourly battered him then few months ago came to life again. about same time lethex started talking in forums.

twird82 on 02.06. at 00:43
no ive decided its you

Kotche on 02.06. at 00:44
well i would be very surprised if you didnt decide that considering i agreed with you earlier....

twird82 on 02.06. at 00:46
well you kata boys carnt be trusted. reveal it to me in a private message in the forums as lethex

Kotche on 02.06. at 00:46
maybe later :) gunna go watch tv

twird82 on 02.06. at 00:48
ok now i know what your up too. anyway all the best enjoy your tv and quick chat with lethex. cheers matt

Kotche on 04.06. at 10:51
:O u didnt beleive me :'(

amazing even when you tell someone who you are they are they still can't figure it out :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

twird is having a bad day, thank you. im trying to dodge what i can in the little bit of time i have myself. if he wishes to share what he has shared with me, i will let him when he returns. for now, good luck.

and yes, nice sig lethex.

DeletedUser

twird is having a bad day, thank you. im trying to dodge what i can in the little bit of time i have myself. if he wishes to share what he has shared with me, i will let him when he returns. for now, good luck.

? why whats happened to matt?

DeletedUser

skype me real fast when you get on. it will be another late night.

DeletedUser95707

things are only going to get worse in the next couple of weeks/monrths :)

and whoever is "dodging" on twird just lool killed like 50ish nukes at home and the only train i did send u dodged :D this is gunna be harder than i first thought :S

DeletedUser

no respect. good luck to you. and i dont have the account anymore, i could only dodge the nukes and not the small amount of defense.

A Perfect Circle

Well your replacement is doing just as bad. As too the respect, well we have decided to be skeptics to you know what.

DeletedUser

This topic is the funniest thing I've ever read. I'm crying and I can't breath