Funny In-Game Mails

DeletedUser57259

Careful xillah, he can hide 2K of each resource from you.
It's really annoying, he has level 15 pits which would be lovely to farm given my LC are just 8 minutes away. He's so inconsiderate, he also put me on ignore so I'm not getting any bites from him which is always a disapointment.

Just scouted him and his market is back up, he's either buying or selling resources. It's going back down again as we speak along with his farm and HQ.

DeletedUser13939

It's really annoying, he has level 15 pits which would be lovely to farm given my LC are just 8 minutes away. He's so inconsiderate, he also put me on ignore so I'm not getting any bites from him which is always a disapointment.

Just scouted him and his market is back up, he's either buying or selling resources. It's going back down again as we speak along with his farm and HQ.

So mean. :p

DeletedUser

I'm not going to name them but :

iestynon 25.08. at 23:59
Scouts can die in a defense when hit by any unit but a scout, and scouts die offensively when hit by defensive scouts c:

iestynon 25.08. at 23:54
Defensivly, scouts cannot die to other scouts

on 25.08. at 23:53
I might lose some scouts I am not staying till the dead of night to dodge scouts.

iestynon 25.08. at 23:52
Verification on our forums show that it is scouting and one sword.
Sorry for inconvenience, but it shouldn't deal any form of damage

on 25.08. at 23:51
Incoming troops
Incomings (1) Arrival
A village tomorrow at 06:05:53:468 6:15:28 and it is a 6 hour 40 min walk at sword speed.

>I might lose some scouts I am not staying till the dead of night to dodge scouts.
:icon_sad::icon_sad:

DeletedUser

-.-"

X 14:13
ho friend do you want to join in our alliance .

Me 14:30
i will wait and see how your tribe grows it is very early in the game right now.

X 14:39
no mate it is not early while you w8 you can become farming target.

Me 14:48
farm me then "mate".

X 15:14
I will not farm you ,but maybe someone else can try if you are alone and not in the tribe.

DeletedUser76354

Black Flags Sep 03, 00:40
How is my good friend dielection doing ?

Dielection Sep 03, 00:40
Dielection's doing good.

Black Flags Sep 03, 00:42
Not good enough im afraid .. Corky17 kicked me from KON and now KON will disband lol..

Dielection Sep 03, 00:42
Why would we disband.

Black Flags Sep 03, 00:43
To be a great tribe u cant kill killers and expect no price to be paid lol

Dielection Sep 03, 00:43
Corky had every right to kick you, you realise he saw the mail right?

Also all the suspicious mails you sent to other people.

Black Flags Sep 03, 00:44
Im going to give u one just one chance to save your little tribe and here is my offer ... cat down Corky17 until he has noo headquarters show me this and maybe ill consider leaving kon alone maybee

Dielection Sep 03, 00:45
Game on.

Goodbye Black Flags.

Black Flags Sep 03, 00:45
Your going to pay dearly for kicking me .....
halp

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Eh, I'd agree with him to a large degree.

Not the part about you being farmed if tribeless, but the part about it not being too early.

I usually join a tribe very early for social reasons. It might not make much strategic difference whether I am in a tribe or am tribeless, but I find it much more fun to have tribemates to chat with on skype. Also friendly competition between tribemates can motivate you to push yourself harder if you're a person that loves to compete.

DeletedUser93066

Are members of your tribe currently under attack and you wish to plead for mercy? Then please, kneel before Dwarven King's throne and offer him tributes!

This isn't an email but AXE's profile which made me giggle like a little barbie *giggle*

Ironic but for me to have a conversation with a dwarf king I will provably have to kneel or crawl either way It's a win win for 'em little fellas.

DeletedUser13939

This isn't an email but AXE's profile which made me giggle like a little barbie *giggle*

Ironic but for me to have a conversation with a dwarf king I will provably have to kneel or crawl either way It's a win win for 'em little fellas.

Gah! I've been hit! Someone call a Doctor! D: