Funny In-Game Messages

DeletedUser

I know the world isn't open yet.

But hey, its on every world. So, I claim this! Mod please sticky?

DeletedUser

World Started thread unlocked.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hard. today at 18:39
hey mattoematt, how are you?
So anyway, i'm writing to inform you that starting over would be your best, and frankly only, option at this stage in the game. To start over you click settings, then you click start over, then you type your pass in the box and hit enter. This will put you on the outside area of this continent or even let you pick a new one! How great is that?! If you choose not to do this, i will be force to pillage your village (see what i did there?), spike your farms and/or tickle you 'til you pee yourself.

Kind regards,
~hard.

mattoematt today at 18:48
how about shut ur mouth and play the game and i no how to start over but i aint gonna... And how r u gonna pillage me u got a crap villa thats only 10 points above me

hard. today at 18:50
goodluck then, kind sir. Looks like you're doing this the hard way.

:d?

nickthegreat217

It seems Lady Luck was not shining on you when you joined W49. Everyone starts in a new village, unfortunately not all of these villages are equal. Yours for example is next to mine, which makes yours destined to be a farm, or if you’re particularly good; a noble target. You may think you will outgrow me. You may think you can barter with me. You may think you can make more troops than me. All of these would be poor assumptions. I’m not arrogant, I’m simply realistic. I’ve been rank one on six .net worlds to date and am a superior player in every conceivable way. Your only hope is to restart and pray to whatever god(s) you may or may not believe in that your next village is in a safer environment.

PS: I am not looking for allies or friends, only farms and noble targets, there will be no negotiating, and there are no gray areas.

~Jubei

Sent to a member of mine, Suprised he took that much time to write it ;p

DeletedUser18543

Lil D today at 19:23
are you single?

Mrs3sko8ar today at 19:44
No are you trying to pick up girls on tribal wars?

Mrs3sko8ar today at 19:45
My boyfriend is the leader of my tribe.

Lil D today at 19:48
Im not trying to pick up girls Id rather do a hit it quit it type thing...unless you are a hard 10 like molly than we might be able to make something happen

you know what I mean?

Mrs3sko8ar today at 19:53
kill yourself

Lil D today at 19:54
will you tickle my feet first? I have a fettish

Lil D today at 19:54
fetish*

mine is the best!!!! :p

DeletedUser

I got these two:

PurpleDurple today at 18:35
Hi.

It may be in your best interests to restart. I'm not going to play the brag game but i am an aggressive, experienced player, and in the best interests of everyone, it may be better for you to restart now, while you can, than to remain in my 15X15.

If you want to have a chance to play, i would suggest to restart.

Settings ---> Start Over ----> Password ---> Confirm ;)

Cheers,
PurpleDurple

Decepticon today at 18:38
I tried what you said but got this message:

"Due to the amount of people restarting in new worlds you will not be able to start over until 22.04. at 18:04."

PurpleDurple today at 18:39
As much as you like to make jokes, this is to stop you wasting your tribe. If you restart you will still be in K55, just not near me, meaning you have a much better chance of doing the best start you can :)

Decepticon today at 18:40
Tribe?

What is a tribe?

Decepticon today at 18:49
[player]basilisk*[/player] also wants me to start over.Are you going to fight over my village?

PurpleDurple today at 18:50
I can still farm you :)

Decepticon today at 18:52
Oh no, really?

And

basilisk* today at 18:44
It seems Lady Luck was not shining on you when you joined W49. Everyone starts in a new village, unfortunately not all of these villages are equal. Yours for example is next to mine, which makes yours destined to be a farm, or if you’re particularly good; a noble target. You may think you will outgrow me. You may think you can barter with me. You may think you can make more troops than me. All of these would be poor assumptions. I’m not arrogant, I’m simply realistic. I’ve been rank one on six .net worlds to date and am a superior player in every conceivable way. Your only hope is to restart and pray to whatever god(s) you may or may not believe in that your next village is in a safer environment.

PS: I am not looking for allies or friends, only farms and noble targets, there will be no negotiating, and there are no gray areas.
[player]basilisk*[/player]

Decepticon today at 18:48
I think we will remain neighbors.

basilisk* today at 18:49
It was for your best interest =)

Decepticon today at 18:51
[player]PurpleDurple[/player] also wants me to restart.Are you going to fight over my village?

basilisk* today at 18:52
Naah i'll have both.

Decepticon today at 18:53
Are you sure.He might be good.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by nickthegreat217
Came from a member of Clown! Take it seriously :)

Get ready for a noble heading your way nick.Hard. is The Joker from batman.You can see exactly from his avatar.
*The noble will come in roughly 2 months time :p*

DeletedUser

~Jubei

If that was Jubei07, you're screwed.

DeletedUser

Get ready for a noble heading your way nick.Hard. is The Joker from batman.You can see exactly from his avatar.
*The noble will come in roughly 2 months time :p*

Nah, 6 months atleast, I'll be nobling the greys :)

DeletedUser

BurningMoonlight today at 19:28
Hi there. Restart please.

Thanks

iloveduckies today at 19:30
ur right. i should totally do that. thanx for the warning.

BurningMoonlight today at 19:31
No problem.

iloveduckies today at 19:32
actually when i play this game, i generally go hardcore turtle mode... sooooo. i think ill just do that.

iloveduckies today at 19:33
i think i started like 20 seconds b4 you. that means you r done for.

BurningMoonlight today at 19:34
Lmao. You're funny :) I could just gobble you up :D

iloveduckies today at 19:35
tehe giggle! i knowz! i <3 you!

iloveduckies today at 19:38
i have 1 more point than you!

BurningMoonlight today at 19:38
:O Wow.... I think I should restart :D

iloveduckies today at 19:43
:D IM WINNING!!!!!

BurningMoonlight today at 19:44
:O I KNOW!!!11 I'M SO PROUD OF JO0

iloveduckies today at 19:44
lulzers!!!!!!!!! im like uber 1337 n stuff! HEY!!! how old are you?!

BurningMoonlight today at 19:45
0.9430543923 years old o_O

iloveduckies today at 19:45
omg its almost ur birthday!

BurningMoonlight today at 19:46
I KNOW!1

Will you ummm come to my party....? There's gonna be cake and apple bobbing and a clown and yeah yeah, going to be exciting :D

BurningMoonlight today at 20:40
OMG I'M 1 POINT OVER YOOU!111!11

DeletedUser

This is great. Check out Destroyer Hell's profile. He's posted a letter between us that makes him look quite the fool and affixed the word "Noob"

For those of you too lazy to do so, below is the transcript.

MerlinAthrawes today at 19:15
Please read my tribe's description and follow said directives therein. Thank you.
Destroyer Hell today at 19:18
¬
MerlinAthrawes today at 19:37
Do not worry. The newest invention of Athrawes, Athrawes and Co Lmtd. will still be aimed at your village. The rescission of your invite does not preclude you from the privilege of being a test subject.
Yours truly,
Merlin Athrawes
Founder and co-owner of Athrawes, Athrawes and Co, Lmtd.
Destroyer Hell today at 19:41
_|_
MerlinAthrawes today at 19:45
For liability purposes, I ask that you clarify what that symbol means, as it currently refers to another trademarked incorporation, YoMom Inc. This rather successful business is very busy, and I would hate to interrupt the high volume of customers with a minor lawsuit.
As well, we at A, A & Co would like to inform you of our recent addition of another managing partner in our firm. Due to my colleagues drinking problems, we have ousted the other Athrawes and replaced him with mild mannered but business ready STNR.
Yours Truly,
Merlin Athrawes
Founder and co-owner of Athrawes, STNR and Co, Lmtd.
Destroyer Hell today at 19:47
;S
MerlinAthrawes today at 20:05
So you acted wisely and updated your symbol. Wise choice. YoMom would appreciate the fact that they wouldn't have to interrupt their very intense conversations with clients to sue you.
Destroyer Hell today at 20:08
I'm sorry I'm Brazilian and this symbol is puzzling because I do not understand anything
I use online translator
MerlinAthrawes today at 20:21
OK, cliff-notes:
1: English server. Speak it to play here.
2: Inviting without mailing is bad.
3: Your tribe is bad.
Destroyer Hell today at 20:24
you what is good. ¬¬°
think is very good I see you do not speak
who talks a lot, does nothing is ever so

MerlinAthrawes today at 20:27
There's another saying:
You can say whatever you want when you're holding all the cards.
and yet another:
He who has the guns, wins.
I pack uzis. You're massrecruiting. That's like... carrying a knife to a gun fight.
Leave me alone. i feel bad for trying to have a battle of the wits with an unarmed man.
Destroyer Hell today at 20:30
Man in the beginning is always so always have a noob wanting to look good
MerlinAthrawes today at 20:32
You've discovered what you are! Congratulations.
Now, you have to discover how to fix it.
The first tip to help you stop being a noob is to not try recruiting people you don't know. Because there's nothing that screams "Noob" like a recruiting invite without a mail!
Good luck on your quest for self-enlightenment!
Destroyer Hell today at 20:36
k. ..
Man does not fill my bag
I'm the guest pegan STATS
MerlinAthrawes today at 20:39
See?
And here's where communication breaks down.
Because I'm speaking English, and you're translating from another language using a second-rate translator.
It's simple:
To play an English game, you must speak English.
Until you have the basic qualifications, please play the Spanish speaking versions of tribalwars.
Thanks! Bye
Destroyer Hell today at 20:40
Guy who's playing
me or you?
inta keep quiet

Guftawl

well I think pullan1234 has earned his first ban

racial slurs
racial name calling

what do you think?
do you still have the thread?

DeletedUser18543

lil d today at 19:33
please restart. If you dont restart i make you quit

fish is my only love today at 20:59
lol. How far away from me are you?

lil d today at 21:00
only a couple of continents

fish is my only love today at 21:00
lol. Ok.
So how are you going to make me quit?

lil d today at 21:02
im going to send my spears at you duh

ive been playing this game for 8yrs now

fish is my only love today at 21:10
right ok. So your sending your spears at me, they arrive in what roughly 3 days? Meh. Scary stuff.
Well done on playing for 8 years. Any success in that time.
Im guessing you havent sent this to every player in a couple of k radius so why me?

lil d today at 21:11
yes i had 60million points on w7 and 30million on w8 before i quit

and my spears will be there in 4 days actually

fish is my only love today at 21:12
right ok. I cant wait.
Atleast i'll have 4 days to come up with a plan.

Also why would sending spears at me, make me quit?

lil d today at 21:17
4days is no where near enough time for you to make enough defence trust me i would know

and yes i will make you quit

fish is my only love today at 21:20
so i get 4 days extra building time of def troops and they still wouldnt beat the attacking defensive troops?
Right...

Once again,
how will you make me quit? You still havent answered

lil d today at 21:23
dude get over it and just restart now

you didnt ask this question before...and i will farm you

fish is my only love today at 21:25
farm me from 4 days away will only have negative effects on your growth, not to mention the loss of troops.

But farming is just farming. How will it make me quit?

lil d today at 21:26
no it wont. I know how to play ive been playing for 12yrs

and you wont be able to grow so you will restart or quit idc which

fish is my only love today at 21:34
really? Thats nice to know.
What were your account names in your first world in tribal wars?
And what were you account names in w7 and w8?

lil d today at 21:35
well wouldnt you like to know?

fish is my only love today at 21:35
yep.

lil d today at 21:37
thats for me to know and you to find out

fish is my only love today at 21:40
lol. Really.
If you want me to bow down infront of you and quit due to your experience, then you'll need to name names!

lil d today at 21:44
i didnt say i want that...thats what you want to do. I could care less whether you bow down infront of me or quit

fish is my only love today at 21:45
but if i am to make a education decision i'll need to know what im up against. Now tell me those stats, boy!

lil d today at 21:47
like i said idc about your decision...whether you quit, bow down or w.e im still gonna farm you

fish is my only love today at 21:49
lol, cant wait. Those four days each time are going to be exciting :-d

how long have you been playing for?

lil d today at 21:54
7yrs and they wont be exciting when im farming you

:d :d