Funny In-Game Messages

DeletedUser

Its too bad he answered the last question on the test I gave him. Although he got most of them wrong anyway or didnt know the answers I might have given him the PW to get into the Horde.

You can't start giving out our passwords!! We have a very grueling and highly selective admissions process :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes! Always make sure they're a barb nobler first before giving them the Horde passwords!

Anyway...to the point...this is quite hilarious ^.^

DeletedUser

lol.. epic. :)

Well done guys, I'm rofl'ing over here to the point that the the guy in the office next to me is "like wtf?".. lol

bravo! :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, that was funny. That's one I think my non-TW playing coworkers could even appreciate!

DeletedUser50733

Epic, pure epic :lol: I was chuckling away quietly until I saw Master got involved, then I pure laughed out loud :icon_razz: that's made my evening that has :lol:

DeletedUser92753

That made my day, when I said go to BMF, I really thought it was over. Apparently it is still going on.

DeletedUser

Ya it's still going on...he's back to me again somehow. I wonder if he knows he has gone in a circle. Maybe I can get him to go backwards step by step to get the PW.

DeletedUser

Finally!

something actually worth reading on W49 forums - nice work guys :D :D

rich26ca

Finally!

something actually worth reading on W49 forums - nice work guys :D :D

hey i take offense to that i create some useful stuff on here. just cause you don't get use of it doesn't mean its useless to others.

DeletedUser92753

Just means my one attempt outshines ALL of yours :p Take that!