Funny in-game messages

DeletedUser

Wing Wah Master today at 02:31
Hi [player]DroppinPlates[/player]

I am aware you are currently Baron of the tribe [player]Tubes[/player]. However, I would like to extend to you the offer of joining our tribe, [player]TSA[/player].

[player]TSA[/player] is currently rank 1st in the continent, 3rd in the world, and we are looking for experienced and strong players in K44.

Let me know if you are interested.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Wing Wah Master

DroppinPlates today at 04:25
TSA is a mass-recruiting noobfest, no thank you. Family Tribes are failboat.

Wing Wah Master today at 04:46
Noobfest? Is that why we are second in the world? Strength is built in numbers, would you rather be a small tribe that is under threat from the "Mass recruiting noobfests"?

I see the error in my ways, yes I will join what I am sure will turn out to be a Cluster F of a tribe.

P.S. Nice use of the wrong tags.

DeletedUser

"we are looking for experienced and strong players in K44."

if they have the numbers, why are they looking them? Interesting line of thought, I give them 5 days after beginner protection is over. After that their numbers will get down by half. I also predict the number of abandons will be huge inside the core during the next 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

Couldn't resist, had to post it, I kinda like it though, even if i have to restart....

Hi, unfortunately your village was randomly placed inside the 15x15 diameter of my village. This means that you will receive attacks from me in about five days when beginner protection ends.

If you were not aware, farming is a term widely used in TribalWars. It means to attack a village or villages repeatedly to steal resources. Consequently, farming is the best and fastest way to grow your village.

Now you might think/say "I'm going to start farming now so that I can grow faster!"

The problem with that is you must be extremely active to be effective in this. There are two people playing this account -- strategically picked so that one of us online 24 hours a day. There is no way that you can keep up with the growth of our village, and you will eventually get overwhelmed.

What I suggest you do is restart you village into a new section of the world.

To do this, click:

Setting -> Settings -> Start Over

Once you do this, feel free to mail me asking for tips + startup advice, or any question you may have.

Best Regards,
Hagar

I thought that was a pretty good restart mail. I would probably restart if i were you

DeletedUser

Kopraonu today at 19:23
As i see your tribe growing fast i would like to propose a alliance so together we could rule these ares of world 54

smile??? today at 19:30
Hello Kopraonu.
First of all, no we would not like an alliance with your tribe, this is for a number of reasons, I will list them below in order for you to learn from them so you might become respected in the future.
#The world has been opened for 5 days, many still have beginners protection, and nobody has nobles yet, so by asking for an alliance so early proves you are not experienced enough to understand that no good tribe will accept any diplomacy this early.
#Did you read the tribe profile? It clearly states that I am not a diplomat, I am the recruiter, you obviously just saw my name at the top of the members list and decided to ask me.
#The profile also states that for any diplomacy you must write a well written and diplomatic mail, what you sent was nothing like that.

If you want my advice, I would just give up now, go and play sim city or something...

Kopraonu today at 19:41
I shallgo play nba

His reaction to my mail is hilarious :lol:

kingjohan

I hope he's joking :|

Gamer.B17 today at 22:15
hi can i join your tribe

tsmanning today at 22:19
i need to accountsit you to decide that...

Gamer.B17 today at 22:21
ok

tsmanning today at 22:25
so can u send me your sitting?

Gamer.B17 today at 22:28
[677/557]

tsmanning today at 22:32
I need to know how many troops you have first.

Gamer.B17 today at 22:36
100 troops

tsmanning today at 22:37
Can you click Settings->account sit-> and then type in tsmanning? I need that if i will invite you...

Gamer.B17 today at 22:42
go on the map and go up

I've also declined his friend request 5 times. He keeps sending me new ones tho..:(

DeletedUser

Tribe today at 00:53
The tribe Dark Arisen has declared war on tribe Tea Party!

War name: WAR!

Declaration: Attacking members of our tribe

let the farming wars commence :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Joephillips1 on 11.12. at 17:21
hello, if you are loyal to your tribe then please do not be offended. I am from the tribe [ally]~T.A~[/ally] and we only look for the exeptionally gifted of players of the game, we believe you to be one. We do not mass recruit and this message will be written only for a select few. we would like to invite you into our tribe. If you are loyal to your tribe then feel obliged to say no.

I do not appreciate being messed around so could you please mail me back even if you wish to decline.

Thanks,
Joe

Somethingrandom. on 11.12. at 18:36
Very personal message bro, and I am very loyal to my tribe. Were like the best tribe that was ever made!

Joephillips1 on 11.12. at 18:39
yeah i know lol, i cba to write individual messages to people because mostdont bother to repy. Basically i was looking at the continent ranking and i noticed that were high points and tribeless. Everything that i said about our tribe is true though :L you interested?

Somethingrandom. on 11.12. at 18:41
No I'm to loyal

Somethingrandom. on 11.12. at 18:41
And to focused

Joephillips1 on 11.12. at 18:44
loyalty to yourself, lol, you not want to join us then?

Somethingrandom. on 11.12. at 18:46
Invite me and I'll play eni mini miny mo to decide

Joephillips1 on 11.12. at 18:46
paha, lol fair enough :L

Joephillips1 on 11.12. at 18:59
decided yet?

Somethingrandom. on 11.12. at 19:00
It's a long one :) (no homo)

Joephillips1 on 11.12. at 19:14
im witdrawing th invite, your just messing with me :L

Somethingrandom. on 11.12. at 19:32
It really is long, I promise

Joephillips1 on 11.12. at 20:06
I dont appreciate being messed around like this

:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:
Way too serious...

ßoßy

Not a funny igm but tribe profile ;)

Didn't know where to put it :

[-Prox-] - Die Hard Team
ParadoX

proX2 our borther tribe !

Points dont fight,troops do.

"We are a peaceful tribe until attacked upon... We stand strong next to our players and allies... We fight as one... and stand to the death..."

For Recut & Diplomacy:
razcohen8
haim88
UltimateAssasin

Diplomacy
- Open -

Recruitment
- Open -

Requirements
- South East Area -
- Should stay active -
- Troops Above Points -

Acts of War
Scouting, attacking, or nobbling ANY of our players villages

Enemies
You know who you are.
If you really want to be enemies we have simple paper work for this.

any questions or issuse please connect to razcohen8 or haim88
:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

:p

noob 101 today at 12:47
hi [player]goatpie[/player],

congratulations

you have been considered to join gran*p, only a select few get to join our exclusive tribe. The tribe is full of experienced, hard working individuals who is willing to support and help a tribe mate in need.

leadership past experience

w6

1mil points

first world. Played there has cloudffvii (recently restarted on w40 and w48), computer issues forced me to quit. Asked the top tribe in the k to join, they said yes, and that began my journey with faen. Of course there was a few talented players in the tribe, and after the majority of the tribe got to 4 or 5k a group of players started a 'rebellion'. When i was asked to join, i said no. After a little bit of time, the leader quit and the tribe fall apart, and a few mouths later i ended up in spam. Throughout this time i was named baron about 4 out 6 of tribe i was apart of. The tribe was doing good, we were rank 1 and were conquering 2 of the top 5 in the k. Spam was ranked 10th in world and which we declared war with the the top ranked tribe and won a week later. Leader was inactive come back and disbanded.

W14

played until about 100k (computer issues), nothing interesting

other worlds

founded a few tribes, successful most the most part
nothing else note worthy

dukes
[player]yuffie kisaragi[/player]http://www.twstats.com/index.php?page=search&name=crisiscloudstrife&type=player
[player]dr turtle phd[/player]
barons
[player]parsonsc2011[/player]
[player]noob 101[/player]

[ally]gran*p[/ally] will have guides, polls, and community discussions. I will put the time forward to help everyone in the tribe. Don't expect to get any tribal privileges straight off, once the tribe is more developed we will hold polls for council members, diplomats, etc.

Requirements to join:

* activity, this includes more than just logging in your village, we want to know you and work with you.
* accept to be account sat for check-up in a max of 3 days from joining (will soon become mandatory prior to joining).
* answer this q and a
1/. How do you build a defensive troop setup.(ie) what troops do i use and what amount of each.

2/. How do you build an offensive troop setup.(ie) what troops do i use and what amount of each.

3/. What is a dodge.

4/. What is a fake.

5/. What is a nuke.

6/. What is a noble train.

7/. How many ram to knock down a lvl 20 wall.

8/. How do i snipe?

9/. How do i back time?

10/. How does the attack planner work?

11/. How many hours you play a day

please reply if wanting a invitation and the following information, if not, then dont wast our time with your message.

* why you want to join.
* send links to past worlds, explain why you think pulse will benefit from you.
* what is your gaming style (offensive/defensive)?

Cheers, [player]noob 101[/player]

goatpie today at 12:54
cool story bro.

King Matt II

Abdin today at 18:03
can you send me an invite mate ? you can sit me and see ma villa if you want ?

King Ham II today at 18:07
No.

Abdin today at 18:15
lmao chill mate , as you like , no need to yell |:S

King Ham II today at 18:16
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, NO ONE IS YELLING!

Abdin today at 18:16
you just yelled :|

Abdin today at 18:17
and btw , you are the cause of me being dismissed , thanks you ....

King Ham II today at 18:19
All I did was tell your duke you were unloyal. :eek:

But no problem good sir.

:>

Last edited:

King Matt II

Omg, this one just made my week. xD

Mossburg27 today at 18:45
One of you members [player]ururjay[/player] has atttacked the leader of [ally]NOMD[/ally] was this a deliberate attacked or mistake on one of your members mail me back for further discussion on the matter

King Matt II

Wheelz today at 21:15
Hey there.

Our support team has reported offenses brought upon by certain IKEA members to Kraken. We are asking you politely to stop.

[player]Wheelz[/player]
Chief Kraken

They have a support team? Damn, they must be a sophisticated family tribe. They might actually succeed with that kinda communication!