Funny in-game messages

DeletedUser

Yeah, he founded that out al on his lonesome.

I think he put his actual age on his profile. o.o

IT says 11, and i have no reason to believe otherwise yet.

DeletedUser

EliSony on 05.06. at 07:12
hey dude sup idk why but u guys r attacking me i think it because i was in shade
but i left that tribe because they r stoped lol
if u can anser me and we can talk owr etios because i didnt do nothing to u xD so now i gtg to school ill be back in around 12-1 in the game time cya
This was after a scouting attack, after an actual attack he hasn't been on since. Can anyone please tell me what he said? I don't understand gibberish.

DeletedUser

With Tiger on 05.06. at 21:12
Hello i am here to invite you to are great and experienced tribe only taking in certain members who we think would be a fit for are tribe in order to have success. Here you will have a say in anything and everything there are council jobs open for anyone. Only People like you we invite who we believe will help us succeed! Any Questions please ask! We hope you join us!

With Tiger today at 02:08
MoM is are family tribe now! join

doggyman786 today at 02:09
sign me up.

With Tiger today at 02:11
join us and ill mail the leader of MoM for u:)

:lol:

DeletedUser

This was after a scouting attack, after an actual attack he hasn't been on since. Can anyone please tell me what he said? I don't understand gibberish.

My interpretation of it:

"Hey there dude, how's it goin' eh? Do you mind my asking why you and your friends are attacking me? Was it because of my previous tribe? Well, they were stupid, so i left, laugh out loud. An answer would be most appreciated..."

The rest was pretty much lost in translation.

DeletedUser

kingoftherats400 today at 10:59
Dear Distinguished Member of World Fifty-Six,

Recently we, -COD-, have noticed your rapid and impressive growth which we believe will put you on the path to become a successful and prosperous player. Luckily for us, -COD- members also express similar qualities to you and we would be honoured for an individual of your calibre to join our ranks.

The Confederacy of Dictators is a free, egalitarian community that incorporates players with a wide range of views and opinions, but all these players essentially strive for our common goal: the rise to power of our peace-loving peoples. However, as you may know, not everyone is peaceful in this game, and sometime our glorious tribe can come under threat. That is why, the -COD- and {F-6} leadership have designed an ingenious support network and defensive system that ensures that all player who asks for defence shall receive it. The Confederacy prides itself on its ability to defend, all members are required to have a 1:1 troop:point ratio after reaching 650 points.

The -COD- leaders are fair, loyal and hardworking individuals who hold your interests at heart. Indeed, as the tribe grows, suitable players will be appointed to key leadership positions to assist the ascent of the tribe. As the academy tribe of {F-6}, -COD- has an extensive diplomatic and support network to assist members in need, and we are already using their extensive and established forum system.

As a member of -COD-, you will receive the support of the confederacy and our main tribe along with an extensive network of allies should you require it. If you require advice, feel free to post on the forums and members will rush to spread their wisdom. Both the leadership of -COD- and {F-6} is experienced and capable. Also, all members will receive invite and circular mail privileges, although invite privileges may be restrained as the tribe grows.

So, worthy comrade, I hereby invite you on behalf of our glorious comrades and allies, to join the Confederacy of Dictators. I hope that you can join us soon for an extended stay at our tribe. Thank-you for your valuable time and attention.

On Behalf of:

The Hon. President Locke OAM,

Supreme Generalissimo of -COD- and {F-6} Councillor

or how bout this one?

im zid today at 10:17
hi i have this plan
we make a tribe with villages closest to us so that we can help each other when in need in time. so im sending this message to every village in my sector i think this would be a great idea.i need to know if u will join this tribe if everyone else in the sector agrees to join. then only will i make the tribe.could u let me know ur decision.
we will start with the 14 villages next to me then we can expand outwards.Im positive that more ppl would join our tribe seeing how close we are to each other.pls let me know

i mean no disrespect to the tribe ur currently member of

DeletedUser

Quote! said:
The Hon. President Locke OAM,

Supreme Generalissimo of -COD- and {F-6} Councillor

What the hell is with these kids today and their titles. W55 there's some guy with a title that is longer than the alphabet two times over.

DeletedUser

Ti87 on 07.06. at 18:39
Hi,

I'm Ti, I used to be in ~HS~
that tribe has been on the wrong road for weeks, so I left this morning.

Now I'm looking for a new strong tribe to be part of.
I know that a few past tribe members already joined [ally][RIM][/ally] and I also hope to be a part of you guys.

I used to play on world 14 and I reached the 700.000 points overthere, So you could say I'm experienced :)

Well, I hope I can join.
If you have some questions, please ask.

Regards,
Ti

The Wrong Enemy on 07.06. at 21:18
Experienced players do not attack with defense constantly.

Ti87 on 07.06. at 22:26
So, I guess you won't let me in...
Cause I attacked once with defence?

You even don't know how the situation was...

The Wrong Enemy on 07.06. at 22:28
I actually have seen you do it twice.

No situation calls for attacking with defense in this game anyways...

Ti87 today at 07:48
I won both attacks with minimum loses.
Sometimes you just have to do that.

Swords did the job very well.

He actually lost most of his troops the first time attacking one of my players (surprised he did not lose it all, to be honest) and the second time lost all of his troops attacking with defense.

DeletedUser

Kmaron on 30.05. at 05:46
u there?
Puppyfunnypies on 30.05. at 10:20
yes
Puppyfunnypies on 30.05. at 21:12
why?? oyou think your good cos you nobled me ??
You probably only did it ecause xxxxx blackmailed you or something or got you and sameki to attack me cos he will get his armies wiped..
Kmaron on 30.05. at 22:39
lol i didnt said anything XD
Puppyfunnypies on 30.05. at 22:47
yeah ignore that last mail...it was sent by my 12 year old co player, he likes to embarrass himself by writing nonsense.
Kmaron on 30.05. at 22:52
lol

i still dont know who is sameki XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My eyes just bled a bit from reading that, I'll be at a hospital for the rest of the day...

DeletedUser

mtrew9 today at 17:57
You do realize, as the academy tribe of [ally]~TNR~[/ally], we have a NAP with them?

mtrew9 today at 20:43
Next time try a real attack, would you? Don't be a point whore.

jet447 today at 21:37
who?

jet447 today at 21:42
and wat do u mean a point whore u r the one who can't even back that up! any way I setnt that atak b4 the NAP

mtrew9 today at 21:47
Right... Which explains why I killed your force, and my troops were currently supporting someone else when you scouted me. What, did you think your noble died from gas poisoning?

jet447 today at 21:50
I only just came online since I sent the atak and was a little surprised 2 see all my troops dead

mtrew9 today at 21:51
Good for you. Tell that to someone who cares.

jet447 today at 21:53
go to hell.

mtrew9 today at 21:54
Ah, well. Couldn't be caught telling the truth to a noob, now could I?

jet447 today at 21:55
maybe u should talk 2 urself and try and say something true then u may be in trouble.

mtrew9 today at 21:56
Ooooh... So offensive! You should learn some more insults, as the ones you know only degrade yourself.

jet447 today at 21:59
well this has told me alot about your charecter

Before this he hit me with 300 axes, 180 lc, 19 rams, 1 pally and one noble :p. He blocked me.

DeletedUser

TurtleGrabber today at 01:42
My tribe's plan is working, my little pawn..You will be destroyed in the next few days.You are a subject, my little pawn, to your majesty, the king. Subjects must obey the orders of the king. Doom is upon you!Ye have been warned!

From The King,
TurtleGrabber

DeletedUser

madmagicko on 09.06. at 22:04
just take all the ****** villas u coward

madmagicko on 09.06. at 22:08
come on coward send more nobles!!!!!

madmagicko on 09.06. at 22:51
MORE NOBLES DO U LIKE MY VILLA NAMES LMAO

Kudder on 09.06. at 23:15
i love them.

madmagicko on 10.06. at 01:11
will u hurry and take the rest of the damn villas bro.

:lol:

DeletedUser

Nothing special but it might get a few chuckles

lordvordwar on 19.06. at 15:17
there is better people to attack

lordvordwar on 19.06. at 15:35
tt19 he has no tribe i don't think he is active so if you don't destoy his village then you will already start with a 2000 point village

InvictaEmeritus on 19.06. at 18:38
tt19 is no fun, besides it's your pie i'm after

lordvordwar on 19.06. at 18:48
pie what does that mean

InvictaEmeritus on 19.06. at 19:32
I was told that your village bakers pie is exquisite, and also that your women are not satisfied. You see...I feel that it would be a shame to let such a beautiful combination go to waste.

lordvordwar on 19.06. at 23:48
hahaha my women need men they aree not satified with the ones in my village its a huge issue

InvictaEmeritus today at 02:29
You know the dangerous thing is that with all that succulent pie and the lack a proper exercise regimen your fighters become so plump that they can no longer hump. I have a feeling that is what happened in your village, No? This is why I had my paladin (Arnold) come up with a new workout program. It's designed to keep one's social life...active if you will. So you see, there is no need to fret! All will be cared for.

lordvordwar today at 03:55
kkk may i learn this workout program

InvictaEmeritus today at 16:55
I don't think so, after all once you go fat you can't go back.

lordvordwar today at 21:05
damn kk ill just sell them cool cloths

DeletedUser

JackAttackFTW today at 18:23
LOL

This message has been forwarded by JackAttackFTW.

JackAttackFTW today at 18:21
nothing so say, lol.... I guess if you did better at this game then you could say something, but you're not, so have fun talking crap to people for no reason...

JackAttackFTW today at 18:18
lol, you responded to my mail within 9 min... I would say you're on here a lot if I randomly send a mail and you reply within 9 min

TurtleGrabber today at 18:17
i dont. Your the one who just sits on here replying to people's mail

JackAttackFTW today at 18:16
Then why do you get on here so much?

TurtleGrabber today at 18:15
Eat MY POOP YOU NERD YOU THINK I ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT TW ?? HAHAH YOU ARE ALL POOPS AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY OR DO, ITS A NOOBY LITTLE GAME. GET A LIFE

JackAttackFTW today at 18:06
WE ARE HUNGRY FOR YOUR VILLAGE........
NOM NOM NOM NOM
========================================
Recruitment:
There is no recruitment! We choose you.

ooh ooh, can I join, PLEASE!!!!

Diplomacy: The only reason you're contacting us about diplomacy is because you are being attacked, and sorry WE DO NOT CARE!

The only reason that I would contact you is to ask why your guys attack with defensive troops

DO NOT contact us about merging with your tribe!

ooh, ooh, can we(MoM) merge into you, PLEASE!!!

JackAttackFTW today at 18:01

Author wrote:

TurtleGrabber on 14.06. at 21:35
Your attacks are very weak, my little pawn. You better have more troops if you expect to even have a chance in this fight. You are doomed, and the wrath of turtles will be upon you.

The King (your majesty),
TurtleGrabber

silverflyingwolf12 on 15.06. at 01:20
Lol considering i have a turtle named Koopa I doubt some guy in a game is gonna scare me honestly.

silverflyingwolf12 on 15.06. at 02:59
Enjoy

This message has been forwarded by silverflyingwolf12.

Are you like 5 years old?