Funny in-game messages

DeletedUser

I surprisingly haven't had any messages or invitations yet. I don't plan on joining a tribe this early anyways, but I'm feeling left out :(

DeletedUser

Spam a couple people you might get funneh ones :p

Took your advice. Every time he opens the mail I respond with another post. I think if he ever does respond I might ignore him Lol. Or carry on messaging him like he hasn't responded or something lol.

zxz25 today at 03:44
Forum advertisement

I aim to expand along the border of K34 and 44. It is my plan to obtain a strong player base in that quarter of the world before we descend upon the rest of the continent. Recruitment is strictly position based at the moment for this reason. I will try and provide illustrations of our position and plans of action using maps and battleplans.

To be a part of Aim will mean your complete cooperation. I will do my best to keep the tribe organized and encourage all players to take an active interest in our cause. This will mean relevant discussions on our tribe forum and coordinated operations that everyone can feel involved in

Insignificant16
[ally]Aim[/ally]

zxz25 today at 04:42
Well I spent a bit of time writing all of this. I think I at least deserve your consideration?

Your welcome to leave if you don't think it's the tribe for you. It's early in the world anyway

zxz25 today at 05:14
I know you probably have a lot of invitations. I doubt any of them are as well presented as my own.

zxz25 today at 05:24
You have a lot of points. Are you building properly? I have gone for clay and wood mine only for now. I still have a large iron surplus though.

It's important to balance your mines.

zxz25 today at 05:30
I'm aiming to have a close clustered tribe. With no need to farm, vicnitiy between tribe members is no longer an issue. The closer the better on this world.

With proper coordination a well run tribe can be devastating on this world. Think of all the neglected villages. Undefended.

I hope you're giving my invite some thought.

zxz25 today at 05:58
Your probably wondering why such a well presented tribe with an awesome coat of arms and dedicated recruiter could be empty.

If you've bothered to click any of the links that is. your dedication not to respond to me doesn't extend to not opening the mail in the first place so I'm assuming your curiosity at least lead you to my forum ad and my tribe profile.

DeletedUser

LOL try spamming the mass recruiters in the top 10-20 thy usually are funneh

DeletedUser

AoA Hellfire today at 08:31
I am here to tell you that you must NOT restart :) else you die :D
12 Inch Cubone today at 08:32
:O
/me restarts
AoA Hellfire today at 08:33
You shouldnt point whore and you shouldnt troop whore. what you must do is poop whore. anyway I am inviting you to join the no restart program. A program for people who must not restart. In short dont restart else you die :p
12 Inch Cubone today at 08:34
but if i dont restart and die i cant be with you my love in hell :(
AoA Hellfire today at 08:36
NOOOO. We wont be together anyways because Im going to heaven and your in hell. That means im above your below and squirty is the way for me to be with you
12 Inch Cubone today at 08:36
but your names says your in hell my love as it was not your face i was kissing
AoA Hellfire today at 08:40
well AoA means attacks on amateurs. Hellfire meant you as a lucky winner
12 Inch Cubone today at 08:41
well maybe you should stop where that lipstick it is a sin and you will go to hell.
AoA Hellfire today at 08:41
I would never let a cubone kiss me anyway. I'd rather have a ratata kiss me
AoA Hellfire today at 08:42
what lipstick?
12 Inch Cubone today at 08:43
the lipstick you are wearing my love.
AoA Hellfire today at 08:45
i use a nosestick whenever I go out. wanna try it? It makes your nose smell more better. Especially finding amateur people
12 Inch Cubone today at 08:46
i already have a stick thank you and it's called tom and lives in my pants.
12 Inch Cubone today at 08:47
and it's 12 inch too ;)

hhaha

DeletedUser

syah014 today at 14:50
thanks,,but i got internet prob,,,can't on9 much..

Yal-A-Dar today at 04:16
nice farming spot lots of barbs for you to farm near by :)

he is surrounded by barb but is it just me or did the joke go over his head?

DeletedUser

I surprisingly haven't had any messages or invitations yet. I don't plan on joining a tribe this early anyways, but I'm feeling left out :(

Same, i got 1 invite and another message invite but thats it :(

So i took the advise of a forum poster and mailed the top ranked tribes. I think i made about 10 enemy tribes and 400-1000.enemy players :D

Thinking of making a tribe so i can war them all ;)

DeletedUser

Quote:mitsie today at 12:41
I was about to check you out if I could invite you, but your points scared me away, why did you build a statue?

Mishimitsu today at 12:47
Because I have a bonus village 2 blocks away.

mitsie today at 12:49
its a no hauls world
meaning you cannot farm recourses from other villages.
-------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know whats funnier, the fact that, that guy wants to farm.
or that you spelt resources wrong :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

KINGKONG1293 today at 17:32
Hi my name is Kyle and i am the leader of [ally]DRINK![/ally]. I as a leader am very experienced I have played TW for about 5 years and have lead almost every tribe i have been in. On w28 (the other world i playin) i have 57 villages and 418,000 points (and twice the troops cuz we all know what wins wars). Anyways enough about me, [ally]DRINK![/ally] is biased off my w28 tribe we have 38 members and we are ranked #1 in the world. We are very organized and aggressive we pride our self's in our well planed Ops and tribal activity. I have invited you because i noticed your rate of growth was fairly quick which tells me that you must be a fairly active player. Here in [ally]DRINK![/ally] activity is a must. I look forward to hearing back from you

Regards:

[player]KINGKONG1293[/player] proud duke of [ally]DRINK![/ally]

nncole0 today at 17:49
Actually, I am not very active. Just playing this game casually, trying to learn to play. I am actually playing this server because I have read based on the settings, very active play is not needed.

KINGKONG1293 today at 17:51
Join anyways you will learn fast here.

nncole0 today at 17:53
I have like 15 invites from people, but I don't know anybody on this game. I don't know who to believe actually wants to teach me stuff and who will want get me in a position so they can take advantage of me.

KINGKONG1293 today at 18:12
Well as i mentioned b4 i am a very experienced player i know almost everything about this game. And if i dont know something i either have friends that do or i can look it up. We already have a tips and guides section started in our tribal forum. Jion and take a look around if you dont like my tribe than leave. But i can tell you now that u will learn fast here. Has anyone else mailed you?

nncole0 today at 18:14
Yes, I have many mails from lots of people. I just don't know who to trust. I want my time to play to be enjoying, but I don't know if I can trust anyone. WHy can I trust you?

KINGKONG1293 today at 18:18
Well if u dont join a tribe b4 beginner protection is over u wont last long. And u can trust me because i am loyal to my members i help them when they need it and everyone else in my tribe is also loyal. This game is called Tribalwars for a reason. Tribe without loyal members and leaders fail.

nncole0 today at 18:21
You make a compelling argument. You think I am trouble when protection ends? I do have quite a few people around me with much more points, how they are growing so much bigger than me?

KINGKONG1293 today at 18:24
They probably have premium accounts. And they might be more experienced.

nncole0 today at 18:25
Premium accounts? What is that exactly?

KINGKONG1293 today at 18:26
I see you have played many other worlds. Im sure you know what your doing ;) had me going there lol

nncole0 today at 18:27
lol. I am such a jerk sometimes.

nncole0 today at 18:27
Sorry, but I gotta post this on the externals for the lulz.

KINGKONG1293 today at 18:28
hahah go for it. Just dont call me a newb. I just thought about checking your stats lol wow i feel retarded

I was going to take it further, guess he realized what was up.

DeletedUser

sharpcasper today at 17:44
Why are you top ranked mass recruiting tribe inviters inactive, i am surprised how you get so many people to join so quick :eek: lolly

michoo666 today at 18:07
"top ranked mass recruiting tribe inviters inactive"
! what do you me ?
Let me sit you, and your in..

sharpcasper today at 19:30
You will let me join you ?

I will update this :D

DeletedUser

Another n00b

blocked

So you made fun of someone who, to his credit can probably speak more languages than you, Just because he invited you? You then called him sad for mailing you even though you mailed him first. You then proceeded to block him.

Your recipient might not be the sharpest tool in the box but you were just rude. Your the ignorant tit who thought the rest of this forum would find you a riot and frankly I think you've just embarrassed yourself.

DeletedUser

Insignificant16:
Dont try to explain empathy to people who have pasted such convos, they cant understand it.
You cant explain difference between whiskey and vodka to hedgehog.

DeletedUser

wow someone's got a porcupine somewhere it shouldn't be, nothing rude about calling someone a n00b, nor really about my post, at least not imo, there was a time that mocking n00bs was actually one of the highlights of the game, I do actually speak over 3 languages, the point being someone playing on an English speaking server trying to Duke NEEDS to speak good English, it was an advice more than anything just put very bluntly, yes I mocked him and no I feel no shame nor embarrassment, there was a time someone would feel embarrassed making a post like you did, I really hope these times haven't slipped away from us, anyhow, still very bored, not much else to do, mocking n00bs seems to be the highlight as always with early game, I really hope the trends haven't turned against such activities

It's not funny to mock n00bs. that joke got old shortly after it was born. It's now funny to mock people who still think the old jokes are funny.

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
davescrew today at 19:47
nice nice 6 people getting quite big now arnt u :)
u watch how big we grow,and how easy we take u all out :)

better train your monkeys not to waste men on this world.
will be a bad mistake,i dont think ure tribes got the skill or brain power.

trying to insult me

DeletedUser

I am currently in SOF, a tribe ranked 20th. A guy in a tribe with one person sent me the following message (my reply is below that).

wangpunch today at 01:32
Hello.

Before you discard this message as a generic tribe invitation, I encourage you to read further.

*This isn't a mass recruitment, this is a scouting attempt for the best of the best players.*

I'm coming to you because I want to see if you make the cut to be a part of a new tribe I am going to bring into K45 and the surrounding area.
Before you join, I have constructed quite a lengthy application for you to complete before joining. Once you've completed the application below, send me it via an in-game reply message. Only those of you that I feel have what it takes to be the best of the best will be sent an invitation to the tribe.

Also, the tribe name will be changed at a later date, and will be chosen by the member's.

---

Tribe Application:

Previous game experience: (This should include your previous worlds and tribes you were in, as well as the total amount of points and villages you had.)

Do you know what a snipe is? If so, could you perform one if you needed to?

Do you know how to backtime?

What is a noble train?

What is a good offensive village build?

What is a good defensive village build?

Describe your gameplay. Are you an aggressive player or are you a defensive player?

What are you personal goals for this world?

What is your game plan for this world? How have you adapted your future strategy around disabled hauls?

How active are you?

Why are you different than any other player?

And my reply...

Hello there, wangpunch.

I am writing to you today to invite you to my tribe, SOF, or Soldiers of Fortune. We are currently the second ranked tribe in K45 and are on our way up through the ranks very quickly. Here at SOF, we honor loyalty very highly, and hope to create a fun, pleasant, and, of course, powerful tribe here in K45.

You are right in the middle of us and where we are trying to expand to. I have included a TW Statsmap to show this; you are a black dot, SOF lots of blue dots: http://www.twstats.com/en56/index.php?page=map&ti0=251&tc0=0015ff&pi0=9206681&pc0=000000&zoom=400&centrex=550&centrey=450&fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1.

This tribe is on its way up, and we want you to be a part of us. Now I know that you do not want to make a rash, split second decision, and you should not when joining a tribe at this stage in the game. But I do sincerely hope that you will choose SOF; I did, and never regretted it. If you have any other questions, contact me or the tribe's Duke, scatty92. Message me again if you would like an invite.

Thank you for reading,
Massena3 of SOF

...and his reply-reply

wangpunch today at 01:38
I'll keep this offer in mind ;)

Made for a couple of laughs.

Epilogue: SOF declared war on the one-person NOK tribe, and wangpunch joined us :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree, what DAMAGE did was very unsportsmanlike. It was just plain rude to mock him for his English. Up to the point were you said about communication was an important skill.... Well, up to that point I had agreed with your slightly abrupt and brash style. After that, it turns out you made yourself out to look more of a fool then the guy you were mocking. There is never, ever justification for mocking someone for not being able to speak English on an international server.... This is .net, not .uk or .com, I'd like to remind you. Yes, the majority of players here do speak English, and it is the language of the official forums, but I've seen quite a few non-English speaking dukes or non-English speaking players get really far.

Still, no matter how bad a player is, or a tribe is, there is no reason to mock. I saw your pnp on the recruitment forums, and there are so many presumptious qualities about it that it was basically drowning in them. I could critique or mock that, because I don't agree with it, or because I don't like your style. I don't do that, however.

Oh, and if you have an issue, you can find me in game and my village. This thread is for funny general messages (ie not ones mocking a player- unless it's done with wit, maybe Horatian satire?). I don't know about anyone else, but I didn't find your message funny.

Not to mention, you were a noob once upon a time (debatable if you still are). Play with respect, noble the dude out if he annoys you so much when we get to nobles, and let that be it. Prove your prowess instead of sticking to petty insults.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The funniest part was that DAMAGE himself was using what, in my book, was bad English :D

Oh, how I love it when people post messages to the Funny message thread that actually make themselves look bad...