Funny in-game messages

DeletedUser

Guess Ill start this one off:

mitsie today at 12:41
I was about to check you out if I could invite you, but your points scared me away, why did you build a statue?

Mishimitsu today at 12:47
Because I have a bonus village 2 blocks away.

mitsie today at 12:49
its a no hauls world
meaning you cannot farm recourses from other villages.

*smacks his head

DeletedUser

In all fairness I did start over real quick and build properly. Thought barbs/bonus villages were still farmable, go figure :p

DeletedUser98879

the over/under on the amount of support tickets that will be sent asking why they aren't getting any hauls?

Slayde Demise

I came on to TW just to check out what the april fools day joke was, then I saw that the no haul world start 5 minutes before I came on so I was like ":| MUST JOIN FOR LULZ"

Love the 3D thing btw ;)

DeletedUser

Sun Tzu.. today at 13:51
Hello there, i was wondering if you would be intrested in a merge?

your tribe joining mine as we are biiger, i will be willing to give yo duke privliges in my tribe..

what do you think? together we could dominate this continent.

l3mst3r today at 13:57
wow! you must be joking april fools has past bruv. I like the sound of world domination XD

I will get back to you in a week

We will be twice his size then

DeletedUser

I am reading the comments in the 3D announcement. Freakin hilarious.

DeletedUser

hehe KNK are our brothers ;) but i said it to O.O and S.A lol

DeletedUser

oops lol? did i hurt somebodys feelings?

pxaiublbi today at 14:28
We have just received word from [player]blackskull777[/player], you are insulting our tribe and stealing from us!!
This is considered as an Act of War!!
If I were you I wouldn't got to war with us, you wown't regret this for now because there is still the beginners protection, but be aware in the future, this is the first warning! another one and we will show no mercy!!

Meechender today at 14:31
ahahaaha stealing from you? im telling him to leave you
and for future reference mate mass recruiting fails :p
if you truly think your all powerful you dont give warnings!

pxaiublbi today at 14:33
We can't got to war right now, It's no use , "Begginers Protection" "Still small for Nobling" what should we do then no warnings, listen I'm not the leader nor a recruit so I didnt do any of the mass recruit, I'm just a loyal member

Meechender today at 14:34
well then what gives you the right to threaten me noob?

pxaiublbi today at 14:37
Im the baron of this tribe, and there we will not consider this kind of behavour towards us, I think your happy that your tribe is currently an enemy to ours :) good day!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

robertjstanley today at 15:29
Would you be interested in having an alliance with my tribe? We can really help each other out in this new start of a world. We could have a shared forum. we are very loyal, and grow quickly. What do you say
Vilox today at 15:33
Vilox said:
Diplomacy is off the charts until you're not here anyway. Thank you.
robertjstanley today at 15:33
Sorry, that makes no sense to me haha
Vilox today at 15:35
It means, could you disband your tribe, then we could have diplomacy.

Was my English so hard to understand?

DeletedUser80534

I came on to TW just to check out what the april fools day joke was, then I saw that the no haul world start 5 minutes before I came on so I was like ":| MUST JOIN FOR LULZ"

Love the 3D thing btw ;)

That is exactly what I did too, hehe.

DeletedUser

After getting the usual "join my tribe" mail it looks as though i got lucky!!!

ninja star85 today at 16:51
congratulations you are the first to have read my message now if you join i will make you a baron