Funny In-Game Messages

DeletedUser

1700 Hours
Operation Funny-Buisness
W64 Tavern

As we have found out many times, people tend to make fools (Click me!) of themselves.
This is the thread where you can post them and share the laughs with the rest of us. Although it is fun, don't be too mean.

Feel free to add a little description to the setting of the message. Once world 64 starts in a few hours, we should be getting some posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106856

I should have a few, as i am sending out restart mails ;)

DeletedUser

restart mails creepy hopefully I get one im not good I just won w2 and w5 in swedish servers^^

DeletedUser106856

Mine's not creepy or mean, its actually really good/nice/kind ;)

Also Swedish is not the same as (.Net) - .Net is 100x harder.

I won loads of worlds on the Turkish/.Net server I'm not boasting :p

DeletedUser

message me message me! Im not gonna send them out, got a coplayed account literally glued to my village. Gonna spike his farm with quest swords. :D :D

Maybe he'll message me and i'll post it.

DeletedUser71409

I'm just waiting for some 'restart now or die' messages, deciding what I am going to say back to them atm :)

DeletedUser

Purely for fun

ViRuS. Jul 23,2012 17:18
Hi there,

Welcome to world 64.

Unfortunately for you you didn't get the best start ever. Why? Well because you are in my 15x15, this is the area of map i claim as my own. Anyone within this area will become my farm. (without question) unless of course you are in my tribe which you are NOT, if you decide to stay then that's fine but you will be wasting your own time not mine as the only way you will be able to stay there is turtle, which will be a slow process for you as you will be putting all your resources into building defense while i will be be farming everyone else around me. Growing at 3 times your speed and eventually i will noble you and send you all the way to the rim(I apologize in advance).

Anyway you have 2 options really, the first is restart now and start a fresh where its going to be less clustered and you have a better chance of survival(this option is probably the best for you,trust me. I never lie) or the other option is postpone it and stay and sooner or later things are going to turn bad, which will probably result in you ending up on the rim anyway and me with a new farm/village.

Anyway i wish you the best of luck in your relocation whichever option you choose.

Good luck.

The always truthful and sincere.
ViRuS.

213699 Jul 23,2012 18:48
Well I thank you for the warning how ever pathetic it may be, I am sure you are a very respected experienced player but true players do not big themselves up only to fail, this normally results in a red face on your part, I will not restart so deal with it.

Best regaurds 213699

ViRuS. Jul 23,2012 18:57
What's with the hostilities? I never bigged myself up, i do apologize if i came across this way.

V

213699 Jul 23,2012 19:03
Apology accepted, I do think that I and you could work together, I mean it is a better option than tearing each other apart over nothing. So I propose a personal alience, what do you say?

ViRuS. Jul 23,2012 19:05
No, i'm going to farm you when beginner protection wears off. Thanks though.

V

Post from another players forum..

XxUkzChAvAxX today at 17:44Thanks Quote
It's only early days guys so don't get worried, our diplomat is already in the process of forming an alliance with their tribe so an attack should be avoided.
Kite of the Azure Flame today at 17:46Thanks Quote
Being an aggressive player myself I have learned its not impossible to farm 15x15. But I agree no matter his tribe he must be destroyed.

Love the start of new worlds :p

DeletedUser106931

pretty good restart mail :)

Grumpydufus Jul 23,2012 19:16
lol Im almost tempted to play here now to whip your ass, however Im only here because a dickhead in my premade logged in and forced my tribe to spawn on the wrong day. Will be restarting and not growing the vill.

Dw, will rim you in a week or two. You just made it personal ;)

Grumpydufus Jul 23,2012 19:38
I was rank 1 on every world I ever played on. I just used a bunch of different names each time

DeletedUser

Oh god i should have kept those messages.

I started out at w60, to play just for fun. A dude 1 spot next to me sent me a restart mail, all i answered was that he was the one that should restart.

1-2 weeks later he was 3k(with nobles) and i was 1,5k (just played for fun, remember?) So then i attacked him with all my troops, and got lucky, cleared out all his troops, and his nobles. His resourcefields were below ten, so now he basically had no resource income.

Then i proceeded to catapult him down(i know it would have been smarter to let him stay at 3k and noble him, but i played for fun) while nagging him through mail. He went complete ragemode and sent me a load of funny shit. and after a few hours his village had gone down from 3k to 1,2k. And then he suddenly went grey. :lol:

Sorry if my grammar kinda sucks, but im from Norway :/

DeletedUser106931

nice one :D
well atm i hate those people who dont want to restart -.-
all they do is slowing me down
and most people around me arent even active

DeletedUser

There is an account by me that is pretty good. A new barb popped up so i spiked it with the swords from the quests. Ran it over in the simulator, i must have killed their spears but no pally going by the report.

Waiting for a mail. Im playing under alias and i have those noob profiles so people don't think of me as a threat :D

DeletedUser

Oh god i should have kept those messages.

I started out at w60, to play just for fun. A dude 1 spot next to me sent me a restart mail, all i answered was that he was the one that should restart.

1-2 weeks later he was 3k(with nobles) and i was 1,5k (just played for fun, remember?) So then i attacked him with all my troops, and got lucky, cleared out all his troops, and his nobles. His resourcefields were below ten, so now he basically had no resource income.

Then i proceeded to catapult him down(i know it would have been smarter to let him stay at 3k and noble him, but i played for fun) while nagging him through mail. He went complete ragemode and sent me a load of funny shit. and after a few hours his village had gone down from 3k to 1,2k. And then he suddenly went grey. :lol:

Sorry if my grammar kinda sucks, but im from Norway :/

awww woulda loved ta read that!

DeletedUser

There is an account by me that is pretty good. A new barb popped up so i spiked it with the swords from the quests. Ran it over in the simulator, i must have killed their spears but no pally going by the report.

Waiting for a mail. Im playing under alias and i have those noob profiles so people don't think of me as a threat :D

You must be quite the good player.

DeletedUser

I'm alright, have some experience. Maybe like a level under the ultra elites.