Funny In-Game Messages

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes::lol:

Now now Odin, Drongo: shake hands and make out...uhm up.

DeletedUser

The point I am trying to make here is that I had worked out almost immediately what was going on but it took the computer several hours. Therefore computers will never replace the human brain as the highest source of intelligence on the planet.:icon_confused:
I think a computer would have noticed that it was aiming on himself in the first place. Using a dictionary to show how learned you are supposed to be, fails to disguish your lack of intellect however, as you were able to attack your own village, where you have only 3.

Especially considering this remark:
Anyway I decided on a full blown attack using several nobles from various villages etc. HOWEVER when organising the attack I mistakenly entered the coordinates of the original village I had used to scout rather than the intended target.
You were using "various" villages for these attacks, yet you can have only have sent from 2, as it is clearly impossible to attack from the village that you were aiming on.

And please, you are supposed to be so intellectual in your posts, but you make such a dumb mistake in-game. I would try to even it out a little bit more and put some more intellect in your game-play, as now, it can only be, that you were using a dictionary for all those words, you used in this topic...

And please, tell me you are playing another account on w12, than the one you are using here on the forum... If not, I am really surprised you even dared to share this with us.

DeletedUser

You were using "various" villages for these attacks, yet you can have only have sent from 2, as it is clearly impossible to attack from the village that you were aiming on.

Did it occur to you that at the time of this incident I had more villages than I do now?

Wow, talk about trying to have a bit of a laugh on a public forum. Also Red told me he wasn't going to let you back into DNY until you develop a sense of humour. As a matter of fact his exact words were that I have a better chance of getting into DNY than you.:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Did it occur to you that at the time of this incident I had more villages than I do now?

Wow, talk about trying to have a bit of a laugh on a public forum. Forget it.:icon_rolleyes:

You really had more villages than you have at this moment? Because to be trully honest, no, it did not occur to me... :icon_redface:

/checking TW Stats...

Oh sorry, you had 7 at one time. That must have been quite an operation. Sorry. And I just read in other topic, you always have to deal with the "Master plan for w12" as well. I am trully sorry. :(

Just wanted to say, please do not pretend to be high and mighty with your words, as your shown intellect does not really reflect the same view on you.

(did anyone else have had trouble with the emoticons to the right of the message box? Some are leading to spam pop-ups... :-s )

DeletedUser

Also Red told me he wasn't going to let you back into DNY until you develop a sense of humour. As a matter of fact his exact words were that I have a better chance of getting into DNY than you.:icon_rolleyes:

The difference between you and me however is, he can say you have a better chance, as I never want to get back in anyway. And he knows that as well.

Besides that, my sense of humor is not even an issue in the whole problem I had with a small part of DNY. You might wanna ask Dada about that.

And please, show me some evidence on your statement. Here or through IGM. Both fine by me.

I am also very curious why you added that into your mail, failing to see the relevance of it. Lack of on-topic arguments?

EDIT: You said it happend a few weeks ago, so you had just max 4 villages at the time, hardly would call that "from various villages". But hey, you want to make a fool out of yourself, you don't need me. Enjoy...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But hey, you want to make a fool out of yourself, you don't need me. Enjoy...

I thought this was the funny in game message forum where we were meant to have a bit of a laugh. I think you are struggling to grasp the concept of the topic. Also I'm not saying you have no chance of getting into DNY, simply that you are lower in the pecking order than me. I might be first on the list and you second. Then again I might be near the bottom and that puts you in trouble.

I had heard a rumour from a few of the DNY players that they were going to eat you, but were going to let you fatten up a bit first.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I thought this was the funny in game message forum where we were meant to have a bit of a laugh. I think you are struggling to grasp the concept of the topic. Also I'm not saying you have no chance of getting into DNY, simply that you are lower in the pecking order than me. I might be first on the list and you second. Then again I might be near the bottom and that puts you in trouble.

I had heard a rumour from a few of the DNY players that they were going to eat you, but were going to let you fatten up a bit first.:icon_confused:

Where is your in-game message? If we are going to discuss the meaning of this topic?

And all you hear is rumours probably. And hey, there might be a bit of truth in it. I just hope they (he) will try to make it an honest fight. And that they would be planning on teaming up, says enough for me. :icon_razz:

In my opinion, you believe a little bit too much, from what DNY players are telling you. sorry to burst your bubble there...

And back on topic... I received this priceless message from this BSW player that I was attacking:
goldflag on 02.07. at 20:52
why are you attacking me and then sending support?

Mr. Blonde on 02.07. at 20:54
I cant make up my mind... Really hot day here, sorry...

goldflag on 02.07. at 20:55
well the support doesent really matter cause the attacks hit first.

Mr. Blonde on 02.07. at 20:59
Ok, thanks for letting me know. Really need to get out of here.

goldflag on 08.07. at 16:58
your welcom

Mr. Blonde on 08.07. at 17:28
You still don't understand what was going on?

goldflag on 08.07. at 22:08
you said thanks.

Mr. Blonde on 08.07. at 22:33
But the question is, if you understand what happened...
Just so you know, the attacks were nobles, his villages are mine from 04/07.
How is it possible he is still around??? And in a 'big' tribe?

DeletedUser

rofl

Well his profile says he's 15 years old.
A bit young to fully understand your advanced war tactics of sending your support AFTER your attacks :p

DeletedUser

8579020 on 12.07. at 09:40
hi there can we be friend?
TIMMISH on 13.07. at 05:07
Eh, what?
8579020 on 16.07. at 12:00
i want you to be my friend
TIMMISH on 16.07. at 12:45
great. make DNY disband and be the first to land on Mars.
Then I'll think about it.
8579020 on 16.07. at 12:47
please
TIMMISH on 16.07. at 23:34
Have you completed the tasks I set you?
8579020 on 17.07. at 01:34
are you crazy?
who the heck can do that?
TIMMISH on 18.07. at 00:45
A true friend would :(

:lol: He sent me repeated buddy list requests.

As did drongomick, which is worrying.

DeletedUser

What worries me most about drongo, is you need a premium account to send those requests if I'm not mistaken. Seems like a waste of money for two villages if you ask me. But euhm, Mr. Blonde: when drongo says: 'A DNY player told me that....', I wouldn't jump too high. He starts every post with that opening statement. :lol: Funny thing is you kinda believed him.

Yeah, I know. You're gonna say you didn't. ;) I'd do the same.

DeletedUser

What worries me most about drongo, is you need a premium account to send those requests if I'm not mistaken. Seems like a waste of money for two villages if you ask me. But euhm, Mr. Blonde: when drongo says: 'A DNY player told me that....', I wouldn't jump too high. He starts every post with that opening statement. :lol: Funny thing is you kinda believed him.

Nope. You don't need premium for buddy requests. You cant see online status without it though.

DeletedUser

But euhm, Mr. Blonde: when drongo says: 'A DNY player told me that....', I wouldn't jump too high. He starts every post with that opening statement. :lol: Funny thing is you kinda believed him.

Oh, no, I am not denying I believed that. I know there have been plenty of DNY players saying things like that to noobs, just to make them delete, or take out some other noobs around them, before taking them down.
Why would he not have heard something from a certain DNY player. He has been spreading more lies to other noobs in this game about our situation and what they would be planning on me... In fact, one of his little friends that did not get in Oots. a few weeks back, told me all about, thinking I would be scared of him or something.

(and I read my post back, but did you really think I jumped that high? I thought I even kept touching the ground with my toes... ;-) )

DeletedUser

(and I read my post back, but did you really think I jumped that high? I thought I even kept touching the ground with my toes... ;-) )

:icon_wink::lol:

Point taken. Still, he may not be much of a player, but drongo is the master of spin...

DeletedUser

DNY pwns all anyone not in DNY... Well... You are not very cool lol...

slinkiestwizard

all anyone? and im not as think as you drunk i am.....

Ill let Mr Blonde handle this

DeletedUser

SW, you have taught me to put in some "," of my own, when the writer forgot about them. Same goes here. Put one in, between those 2 words you have trouble with and it should all make a little more sense.

It has become clear to me, it is more important (to most of the players) to type a post 1 second quicker, than to make the message clear to those that will read it...

SW, was the think <--> drunk intentional? Either way, it's funny.

slinkiestwizard

old saying that used to be sold on Tee shirts.

Im not as think as you drunk i am or for the stoners

Im not as think as you stoned i am

its all good