Funny Ingame Mails

DeletedUser4346

too bad we cant give individual posts ratings...ThatDaveGuy V. random momo, was seriously 5 star good

very funny Dave +1

DeletedUser

I think I missed my calling w/ the State Dept.
momo du jour on 10.10. at 18:44
Peace.....

momo du jour on 10.10. at 18:45
The person due to whom our war was started has left our tribe.

ThatDaveGuy on 10.10. at 19:02
Well lemme see, exactly who would that be? ~Larry~ the scouter? ~Curly~ the yapper? Who are you referring to? Your boy ~Moe~ has done his fair share of jawing too, I may have to go visit him. (names changed to protect the pathetic)

And YOU declared on ME, you think now you can just say "Oh, it was a mistake, so solly"?

ThatDaveGuy on 10.10. at 19:05
And YOU cryin' to the neighbors rubs my fur the wrong way too

momo du jour on 10.10. at 19:18
he is not helping us so that i have asked you for help.

momo du jour on 11.10. at 08:35
ok ok... Thats why, i am asking you to stop war.

ThatDaveGuy on 11.10. at 12:20
That's somewhat amusing since yet another one of yours attacked me again last night.

Your tribe declared, you are going to have to sue for peace and offer terms. If that's what this is, you need to work on your technique.

(Message read, ignored)

ThatDaveGuy on 11.10. at 15:24
So I guess I need to do something rude to get your attention

(Attack launched)

momo du jour on 11.10. at 16:07
They will stop attacking on you when you will say yes.

ThatDaveGuy on 11.10. at 16:11
Ok then, that's kinda what I was hoping you'd say.

How about I'll stop attacking them when they roll over and show their bellies, weeping and whimpering like the eggsuck dogs they are, begging for mercy and offering something worth it to convince me to stop.

How's that grab ya?

(mdj restarts)

ThatDaveGuy on 12.10. at 14:39
Who's running things now, ~Moe~?

momo du jour on 12.10. at 17:46
you are better than me..

momo du jour on 12.10. at 17:47
I appreciate you for that you have defeated our full tribe at single hand.

momo du jour on 12.10. at 17:48
So, what do you do out side the game?

ThatDaveGuy on 12.10. at 18:14
Well, I am on sabbatical from my regular job as a door-to-door gynecologist for the IRS. I took some time off to work on my next novel and really give the time it deserves to burnishing my anteater to a high gloss for the upcoming show season.

momo du jour on 12.10. at 18:45
Can you handle my tribe as duke, friend?

momo du jour on 12.10. at 18:47
because i am thinking of leaving my tribe.

momo du jour on 12.10. at 18:48
all are good players but they have not got the good leader.

ThatDaveGuy on 12.10. at 18:51
No thanks

momo du jour on 12.10. at 18:53
what you think, what should i do?

ThatDaveGuy on 12.10. at 19:17
Dye your hair, change your name, move to Puerto Vallarta and sell fruity drinks to tourists

DeletedUser

I get these strange messages every time but this one made me laugh a little bit.....anyhoo this guy mailed me asking for advice and such and gave him some however the guy that he's talking about is over a k in a half. :lol:

[spoil]
zuperchris on 13.10. at 18:03
right i really need your help other wise all this was just a waste of time this player [player]metthoss[/player] is attacking our tribe members andi think eventually it will be all of us so i was wondering if you could just warn him to leave us alone he only has 500 odd points and a tribe with only him in it so please i ask you for some help

Jon Gaul on 13.10. at 22:53
I'll see what I can do. He's way too far for me to do anything about it but meh a nice mail can't hurt.

Jon Gaul on 13.10. at 22:56
I don't know exactly how I get these mails almost every time I play a world. But erm....GRRRRRR good work :p Thought you might get a kick out the last message....

This message has been forwarded by Jon Gaul.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

What am I now, a **** magnet?

(names changed to protect....... well, their parents I guess from recognition as tard spawners)
Douchelet on 17.10. at 17:56
Hello ~ThatDaveGuy~, fellow TribalWars player.

I'm [player]douchelet[/player], baron for [ally]NADS [/ally]. We are a bunch of active, determined group of players who strive to do their best. The tribe is looking for active, strong players.

If you are interested in joining, please answer the following questions.

Questions:

1. Are you active everyday? How many hours everyday?
2. Will you contribute to the tribe’s forums?
3.Will you take part in the tribe’s activities/events? (supporting, attacking, aiding etc.)
4. Are you being attacked? If you are, are you able to defeat the attack and/or successfully dodge it? (Please show proof!)
5.Do you have the tribe’s average points?
6. What is your troop/point ratio?
7. What is your past experience on Tribalwars? Please provide a link from TW Stats.

If you answers are satisfactory, you will receive an invite to join the tribe.

Regards
[player]Douchelet[/player]

(Check stats, see they barely rate tribette status)

ThatDaveGuy on 17.10. at 18:36
Douchelet, your email was so insulting I am tempted to attack you just on principle

Douchelet on 17.10. at 18:39
my mail was in no way insulting

ThatDaveGuy on 17.10. at 18:47
It was in EVERY way insulting. You have some sad little tribelet of barely breathing coma patients and I am offered the grand opportunity to audition to....... what? change bedpans?

Douchelet on 17.10. at 18:54
ok would you please enlighten me. What did you find insulting in my mail?

ThatDaveGuy on 17.10. at 18:56
I am sending someone to explain

(attack sent)

Douchelet on 17.10. at 18:57
Is this how you treat everyone who mails you?

ThatDaveGuy on 17.10. at 18:58
Only the truly pathetic ones, the merely pathetic I just ignore

Douchelet on 17.10. at 18:59
ok

DeletedUser

@ThatDaveGuy, you do realize there should be funny mails here. In that mail I just saw a douchebag trying to troll a newbie.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ThatDaveGuy, you do realize there should be funny mails here. In that mail I just saw a douchebag trying to troll a newbie.

+1

Not that funny. If I get a mass recruitment mail, I'm not going to start flaming the guy who sent it. Really rude almost, just a nub trying to get some tribe members and you start to flame.

DeletedUser

It's clever.. Increase tribe numbers due to adding a high score magnet, like yourself.

If it was a large tribe, that had been around for a few months.. yeah noobish. As a new tribe, the way to grow, is with members.. Get those members any way you can. Once you are large enough, you can pick and choose who you want to be in your tribe.

So the question is...

y umad?

I'm not mad at all. The reason why I called him a noob wasn't simply because he asked me. It was because of the fact that he tried to ask me to join his tribe with six sentences, three of which did not pass 4 words. Did he really expect me to leave my tribe for his if...

1) He was asking me to do him a favor, yet was there a benefit to me? What would I have gained?
2) His tribe was in continent 76 or something like that....
3) Again, he asked me to join his tribe in six sentences.