Funny ingame messages :D

• Thread starter WaNNa Be sPeeD PlAyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

He sends three attacks at me (two fakes, one scouting party) and then mails me too when I retalliate! :icon_eek:

Bertoid on 11.03. at 11:22
Jesus, I am really scared...

Beckington on 11.03. at 11:50
Of what?

Bertoid on 11.03. at 13:12
Of you my friend...

Beckington on 11.03. at 13:26
Any reason? Is it because I have units that can actually attack rather than prod people with sticks?

[spoil]http://en55.tribalwars.net/public_report/07cce4085031aa00dd81120814c5031a[/spoil]

Beckington on 11.03. at 18:43
Didn't think you'd have an answer to that.
Also, can I kill the rest of your troops on my next run?

Beckington on 12.03. at 02:15
That'd still be a non-response then?
And you mailed me first.......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this little fella in my farming area gave me a chuckle...

Hephas on 12.03. at 23:25
I don't know why you keep attacking me. Other people have the same pionts as me or more. Why don't you attack them.

Wot Akuntus on 12.03. at 23:28
haha stop crying on my shoulder and restart..

Hephas on 12.03. at 23:29
I don't give up that easily.

Hephas on 12.03. at 23:29
If it's a battle you want, then it's a war you got.

Hephas on 12.03. at 23:33
By the way, when I grow up and become rich and famous, and your poor and a plebian, I'm telling everyone about you on national TV.

Wot Akuntus on 12.03. at 23:42
ok.. i'll check your village for buildings to destroy in a minute :)

Hephas on 13.03. at 17:11
Okay, let me make a deal with you. You stop attacking me, and I'll be kind of like your servent.

and a seperate message titled peace offer

Hephas on 11.03. at 23:16
Is there anything at all that won't hurt my village alot that I can do to make you stop attacking me. Like jion your tribe or something.

Wot Akuntus on 11.03. at 23:20
you can't join my tribe lol, how does that benifit me?
can you sing?

Hephas on 13.03. at 16:57
Yes, I can sing.

Wot Akuntus on 13.03. at 22:09
cool so sing a song to me in mail.. it has to be original, something to do with your time here on TW in K62, and funny ;)

I'm still waiting for my song..

DeletedUser94483

Annoying wall of words

i checked that out playing w50 and the account is actually in a tribe called tabach and NOBODY from tabach would ever qualify to join school....they are a tribe filled with food that builds them farms.....nooblets

DeletedUser

http://en55.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=8126151 on 09.03. at 01:50
Hello,

I am writing to inform you that you have been selected by [ally]UN{EA[/ally] as a potential recruit. Having monitored your growth, we believe that both yourself and our tribe could benefit from such an opportunity.

As a member of [ally]UN{EA[/ally] you will be fully defended and protected from all enemy's by our main tribe [ally]UN{E[/ally]

If you require any further information on the tribe please feel free to ask.

Yours Sincerely

[player]The Templar Knight[/player]

K3vos on 09.03. at 02:03
You realize recruiting in other tribes is going to get you into big, big trouble?

http://en55.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=8126151 on 09.03. at 02:05
LMFAO!!

Why dont you take that up with [ally]UN{E[/ally] :D

I got that some ago, but as I was checking my older mail I saw that he deleted when he was braggin big time.

Irony.

brymon

This guy mailed me a while back when I was smaller than him. I outgrew him massively and then decided it was time to make him a farm once my insatiable need for resources grew beyond my (many) existing small farms.

I was a bit harsh in the end. But he had really got on my nerves over the past few days (I have not included over half of the total conversation). Here are the last few messages of our conversation (it went on for a very long time, he was a conversational chap). I manipulated him over quite a long time, I feel quite bad, he was only a noob :icon_cry:

[spoil]

doomking517 on 18.03. at 20:04
no i dont use market

Brymon on 18.03. at 20:13
Well I'll try and see what the problem is later when my merchants are back

Brymon on 18.03. at 21:25
I'm going to see how your building levels are for rebuilding after his attacks. That is why I am sending scouts. Not to worry.

Brymon today at 00:00
Hey don't worry about sending me those resources I got them.

doomking517 today at 15:09
k

doomking517 today at 15:11
dont attack me

Brymon today at 15:14
I'm just getting the resources.

doomking517 today at 16:01
feel free im rather far away now so

Brymon today at 16:32
Good. I was going to farm you anyway but this makes it easier for me if you do not control the village. You should tell tanki1 to restart also, because I amgoing to farm him.

doomking517 today at 16:37
you could have tried to farm me but are tribe is merging with yous it would be bad for you

Brymon today at 17:13
I was already farming you. That is why I attacked you.

By the way, I'm not from California. I'm not even from America.

Your tribe is not merging into mine. I am one of the leaders and I would know. You are not even our allies, our tribe is barely even aware your tribe exists. Some numbskull in your tribe just wrote our name on the allies list without asking us if we would be your ally.

I always intended to make you and tanki my farms. You might as well tell tanki to restart along with you.

doomking517 today at 17:48
im was speaking terms with your tribe founder who is in charge of the the whole tribe and you will merge soon you hate life cause you got it all wrong im smarter than you think k you wouldn't be able to farm me i keep reserves of troops in different cities only 1000+ player could do

Brymon today at 17:54
If you were speaking to the tribe founder I would know buddy, and by the way I love life :D

You're smarter than me? Keep telling that to the guy who manipulated you into running away to the rim so that he could have your village as a farm.

You don't have reserves of troops. You only have 1 village and now you've lost it.

You were never important to me. I had plenty of farms - you were just another. I didn't even need the extra farm that much since I already had so many, that's why I didn't attack you for so long. It wasn't worth losing the troops when I already had farms. But my need for resources grew and grew.

You lost. Accept it and move on.

doomking517 today at 18:01
you didn't chase me away it was some one else and he killed them and the troops i didn't use i used to help my tribe some thing u wouldn't understand also im am smarter then u try tacking my village 200 pike 200 sword 100 Axe and its being farmed by some one else hate life is what i call that

Brymon today at 18:04
Haha, you have no idea about "helping the tribe". Have a quick read of this page:
[EDITED OUT]

And that's just a fraction of what I've done.

I do love life. Judge me as much as you want over the internet.

I'm done with you.

doomking517 today at 18:09
fail you quit so you do hate life

He then blocked me :lol:

Also I am no longer in the tribe I was in during this conversation. Bunch of inactives.

[/spoil]

So I hate life apparently.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This guy mailed me a while back when I was smaller than him. I outgrew him massively and then decided it was time to make him a farm once my insatiable need for resources grew beyond my (many) existing small farms.

I was a bit harsh in the end. But he had really got on my nerves over the past few days (I have not included over half of the total conversation). Here are the last few messages of our conversation (it went on for a very long time, he was a conversational chap). I manipulated him over quite a long time, I feel quite bad, he was only a noob :icon_cry:

[spoil]

He then blocked me :lol:

Also I am no longer in the tribe I was in during this conversation. Bunch of inactives.

[/spoil]

So I hate life apparently.

and ur a nooob :p

Also, this ain't tribal hugs, don't feel bad, I just bsed my friend! :D

(Not really my friend, but eh I guess he liked me)

brymon

and ur a nooob :p

Also, this ain't tribal hugs, don't feel bad, I just bsed my friend! :D

(Not really my friend, but eh I guess he liked me)

Just got this:

tanki1 today at 13:40
you are the cruelest and biggest lying person i have ever seen i cant restart till tomorrow so...... and i wouldnt be surprised at all if you had no friends or a job or a life because you are a cruel lying a*s b*tch, no offense.

Brymon today at 14:27
Well...you obviously did mean to cause offence :(

tanki1 today at 14:38
the only reason i did that is because i wanted you to know that if you lie nobody will trust you and they wont be your friend and bosses dont want people who lie to work for them.

Brymon today at 14:43
Natural selection shall be triumphant.

bread castle

Big dukes and their mails....

This is what we became from the duke of Mass Offense as we are at war.
So we are winning and nobeling their villages but this is whywe are loosing the war. I love this logic.
I don' really have a clue how old she is but we all will restart in another world tomorrow...she is simply tooo strong for us (/irony)

DEM0N1CUS on 26.03. at 23:09
Ok so we have been at war for a while now and as u all know war stats show that u guys have killed more troops than us! The reason for this is because when we attack u guys u NEVER have troops LOL. But now before u start to feel good about yourselves for winning statistically. Look at these things:

If you look at that u will see that ur tribe is starting to decline. You might want to jump ship soon before it gets worse. Your tribe is on the verge of death.
http://www.twstats.com/en55/index.php?page=tribe&id=5874

We declared war on the 24th since that day u guys have lost 15 members. Doesnt that tell u something? Maybe th epeople in your tribe dont care about ur tribe. In my opinion u are better off finding a good tribe that has some type of loyalty. Not only have u guys LOST alot of members u also have RECRUITED alot of members. So that shows that your leadership is all about MASS RECRUITING. They do not care about you as individuals and will allow any noob on the map just walk in.
http://www.twstats.com/en55/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=5874

Also your tribe kicks players when they get attacked by us so that thy dont show up on stats. Look up some of the players that were kicked from your tribe and u will see that they got kicked right before we nobled them. Is that the kind of tribe u want? a tribe that kicks players because they are getting nobled?

Ram, M|O ATTACK (674|686) K13 (370|740) K73 3,091 Maffmeister DEM0N1CUS [M|O] 2011-03-25 10:47:31

I could keep going on about your tribes lack of coordination and inactivity but im sure u all have realized that already. We have been trying to be nice and give u guys achance to leave before we really start up on u but im not sure we will hold off much longer. So for the last time i give u all the opportunity to leave [ally]-PB-[/ally] or go down with it.

Regards.

-DEM0

Bread Castle on 26.03. at 23:23
You have too much time for typing letters.

DEM0N1CUS on 26.03. at 23:24
nu uh
We killed them because we don't have troops...lmao

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Also your tribe kicks players when they get attacked by us so that thy dont show up on stats. Look up some of the players that were kicked from your tribe and u will see that they got kicked right before we nobled them. Is that the kind of tribe u want? a tribe that kicks players because they are getting nobled?
They do the exact same thing only the kick as soon as attacks are launched lol

Also thats an edited version of a mail sent to them from my duke some time ago.

DeletedUser

Michael Wittman today at 02:18
Circular to B33f

Hello B33f! i hope everyones day has been pleasant. i am writing to inform you of some disturbing actions by your leaders that have put your world 55 accounts all at risk of deletion. already in the first 2 hours of this war starting, we spotted your cheating devious leaders cheating. we passed on this information to the mods right away and found many cheating.

very important : do not let your leaders account sit you at this time. already 5000 points worth of players in your tribe have been banned and will be punished by the mods. this all because of the foolish and cowardly leadership of your council. if you let them sit you, you will be running a good chance that you will be tied into the cheating that they are engaged in and run a good chance of being banned.

The leadership of our TXI tribe comes from years of experience leading and being in members of number 1 tribes. we know how to play and we very much know how to conduct total war. We have noticed some good players in your tribe and dont want to see their world 55 career ruined by the moronic day dreaming of those that call themselves your leaders.

Because we believe in giving chances to new players and tribes that are led by half-wits, we would like to offer amnesty and future invitations to our tribe and to our allies that are spread throughout your hinterland. just leave tribe and message myself or [player]jonboy920[/player] and arrangements will be made for your safe keeping til your horrendous impotent leaders are dealt with.

the other option is to rebel and turn on your leaders for there carelessness with your welfare and we will reward you handsomely for this as well.

get back to me, we are very friendly and experienced and were looking towards dominating the area alongside your tribe. so remember, just because your leaders lack severely in almost every department dealing with leadership and decision making, our offer still stands for you! you the loyal tribes member are what makes your tribe and not your putrid leadership. leave tribe, mail us and we will make arrangements for your safety and prosperity like a real leader does for their people.

[player]Michael Wittman[/player] just another of the many great leaders that our great tribe possesses. [ally]Txi[/ally] always bringing fair play and quality gaming

I think this is hilarious since they are lieing about it (wouldn't get rid of the refugees in there tribe so where farming them to death now)

DeletedUser98851

lol some guy I scouted started ragin and tried to threaten me with his tribe... the problem is that all the members are at least one K away from us

john450gf today at 13:56
?????????????come again,,il have my tribe cat u to 79 points?

xXMagnusXx today at 14:00
your whole tribe is at least a continent away you know... I doubt they would be willing to attack someone more than 3 days away from their villages...

xXMagnusXx today at 14:04
though if you're so certain about your tribe we might try it out... I can clear your village even with -25 luck... so I guess you're screwed...

john450gf today at 14:06
TRY IT,,,,,,also look at my userfile,,,before u make me a life long enemy

xXMagnusXx today at 14:09
well if I keep clearing you it won't matter... so I guess you're still screwed

john450gf today at 20:56
what with your massive 900 pount acount,,,,dont make me laff,,,,xspect death,,,

xXMagnusXx today at 21:29
I doubt someone with 600 pts can cat me down to 79 pts... and I expect less from you...

john450gf today at 21:30
ok,,,,let us play

john450gf today at 21:30
have u seen my acount in world 32,,,,read its profile,,,u think i came here alone,,soon u will see

xXMagnusXx today at 21:31
yeah, sadly this is not world 32... so you can't attack me with those troops

john450gf today at 21:33
i no this,,,yet u no i no the score,,,,,soon i will call on my shadows,,,,them here to shadow me,,,as i do them,,in that world,,of course for now,,were all weak,,,,soon,,,,and i wont forget your disrespect

xXMagnusXx today at 21:35
looking from the way you sppeak and try to threaten me I can see that you got lucky on world 32... first of all I can see that your current tribe just mass recruits since they recruit people from 2 ks away... second you're trying to clear me with a 400 pt vill which btw I know how is built... so I guess you are not able to clear me...

xXMagnusXx today at 21:36
good luck trying to do it lol

john450gf today at 21:37
i have no intensions,,,the others that come will do the clearing,,,i wish only to grow,,in this,,,my home land,,my tribe,,,lol,,who the fu*K are they ,,,,i need only me,,,

xXMagnusXx today at 21:41
you know... you clearly are a teenie who rages about what happens to him... btw tell your tribemate he's doing a great job attacking with swords... I'm thankful that you're so willing to raise my ODD... btw I would stop swearing... you could get reported and lose your account...

john450gf today at 21:43
i think your the tennie ,,,,its a war game,,,u rendomly scout villas and exspect no returns,,,,good luck with your game,,,your gunna need it now u have crossed me

xXMagnusXx today at 21:45
you know I have been scouting you so I could determine your gaming hours... it's easier to clear people that way... and I'm not complaining about your attack... I find it laughable... btw I'm totally clearing you after this

btw after seeing the incomings I know that the only of his tribemates trying to help him is sending swords to attack and has only 600 pts :lol:

I also don't get why he keeps repeating to me that I should look at his TW profile on twstats... I mean he's good on w32 but this ain't w32 :lol: so idk why he keeps bringing it up

DeletedUser98642

You do know that when he started attacking your members you still had an invite to him from your tribe....He got into your tribe and had a bit of fun on your forums and then you started gang banging him after he scouted one of your members and your member got just a little bit scared...wet himself and then told the whole tribe to attack marek who as you'll see by his OD didnt do too badly :icon_wink:

Juuust saying :icon_redface: so maybe you should tell the whole story before you post on the externals...Thankyou :icon_surprised:

http://en55.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=-2 on 29.03. at 14:58
Welcome to [ally]~ROTF~[/ally],
I- ummm.... where do I start?
Let me begin by introducing myself. I am [player]Imaginary Opponent[/player] and I am the duke of your tribe. My job is to satisfy everyone and supervise things here. I believe that all of us can become fine players if we put the effort in and try hard enough to help in this tribe. First, let's get started by reading the rules written below:

Rules:

1) If you have a quarrel with one of your tribemates, please inform the Duke so that the problem will be fixed rationally and will not escalate that could affect the entire Tribe.
2) We require all members to be active and participate in the forums daily.
3) Please be sure to set an Account Sitter if you are on leave and you must have good reason to be away. Inactivity for 5 Days maximum will result into an immediate kick or internally noble. We do not tolerate useless members as we are an Elite Tribe.
4) Always use BB Codes when asking for support. Ask a member to teach you if you don’t know how to BB code or go to Help/Guides section in the forum or Help link on TW. It is located on your Bottom Screen in TW window.
5) Use the Noble Planner when claiming villages to avoid cross nobling and problems. Do not claim a village if you don’t have the proper troops to clean the Target village and the Noble Train.
6) Threatening any members for any reason whatsoever is punishable. The Council will decide the appropriate punishment.

Now that you have read these rules, I hope you understand them and try your best not to break them. Good luck!

Regards,
[player]Imaginary Opponent[/player]

Look familiar?

DeletedUser

It was an honest mistake from our Recruiter ^^. That's how he manage to enter our Tribe and Get some infos. But the bottom line here, his message was funny that is why I posted it here. If you want to discuss another issue here, feel free to mail me in-game or make a new topic about it if you want to share it with the public.

DeletedUser98642

It was an honest mistake from our Recruiter ^^. That's how he manage to enter our Tribe and Get some infos. But the bottom line here, his message was funny that is why I posted it here. If you want to discuss another issue here, feel free to mail me in-game or make a new topic about it if you want to share it with the public.

No no issue :icon_surprised: was just letting the population know the full story...i'll give you a dingaling in game though to talk sometime in the near future :icon_wink: