• Start date

DeletedUser

I have a funny IGN too.
Though it's not from me.
anyways...

ENJOY! :D

Questionnaire

[spoil]on 03.12. at 14:04
Hi sir. i am writing this mail to formally ask your invitation that i would like to join your tribe. i am an experienced player coming from world 3. hope you accept my letter.
Thanks and Good Day.

SmeXy Hippo on 03.12. at 22:00
Greetings [player]benchbanned[/player],

This is really exciting news to hear from you. We here at 1984 <3 points and thinking at the prospect of gaining 48,000+ points more makes my stomach go all funny and my legs tremble.

Now as you can understand for an elite tribe as our-selfs we have certain standards and recruitment policies to follow. Number one being recruit anyone and everyone, number two being to follow out a simple questionnaire for us you understand the kind of player and person you are.

All of this will help us determine if you have got what it takes to be along side the smelly Going Commando, the deadly SmeXy Hippo and the rest of the friendly gang.

So I ask you to fill out the following questions, please take your time and get back to us once complete. Remember there are no right or wrong answers but opinions, have fun:

1 ~ Have you ever played Tribal Wars before? If so details required.

2 ~ What times do you play tribal wars?

3 ~ Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

4 ~ How many hairs on the palm of your hand do you have?

5 ~ What shampoo do you use?

6 ~ Can blind people see their dreams?

7 ~ Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?

8 ~ If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

9 ~ Is it wrong to enjoy the smell of your own gas?

10 ~ Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?

11 ~ Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?

12 ~ At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?

13 ~ What is Satan's last name?

14 ~ What happens when you put a lightsaber in water?

15 ~ How does Freddy Kruger wipe his bottom?

16 ~ How do you know when a Smurf suffocates?

17 ~ Who's cruel idea was it to put a 'S' in 'lisp'?

18 ~ Do tea makers have coffee breaks?

19 ~ If Barbie is so popular, why do you need to buy her friends?

20 ~ Do you like carrots?

21 ~ If you try to fail and succeed, what have you done?

22 ~ Why do they sterilize needles for lethal
injections?

Thanks for your time
~Smexiest Hippo
[/spoil]

And the answer
[spoil]
on 03.12. at 23:32
Ans.
1. Yes, i have a 2 1/2 years experienced before on world 3 with 1.1m+ points and im back playing TW for more than 5 months from now.

2. i usually play 23:00-05:00 and 14:00-20:00 server time

3.Their "helmets" were made of leather and canvas, and had the radio speakers over the ears.

4.none.

5.Head and Shoulders

6.yes, because in dreams there are now blind people even impossible things happen.

7.Because they are engorged with blood. Hemo is the medical prefix for related to the blood.(not sure about this one).

8.no because its only the same person.

9.no

10.yes

11.McDonald's staple foods are burgers and fries.

12. left part

13.Satan

14.i think any jedi would put a lightsaber on the water.

15.he uses his victims hands to wipe it.(hahaha)

16. hmm.when the blue smurf suffocates maybe their faces turned green.

17.Susan

18.no, because tea makers only capable of making tea.

19.so that barbie wont get lonely and she has her friends to talk to.

20.no i dont eat vegetables.. T_T

21.i made a very wrong decision.

22.to avoid medical infections.

~thats all my answer sir. thanks for the question i enjoy answering it even though its long it made me smile for a bit of time.

Thanks again and God Bless always.[/spoil]
:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Slivers today at 05:13
I'll let slivers know that he's not as smart as he thinks he is tho.
MVP41Dirk today at 05:19
well if you were talking the whole time, then that comment was directed towards you
Slivers today at 05:23
Well, you are entitled to your own opinion....as ignorant as that opinion might be. Generally, one tries to educate themselves prior to forming a hypothesis, but in your case, you skipped the research and went straight to the conclusion....and for that, your opinion is ignorant
MVP41Dirk today at 05:26
my research is based on the way you played and talked to me
Slivers today at 05:29
Oh...okay

hush mode..

DeletedUser

Tonyroads invites you to the tribe The Wolfs a Poodle

---

Tonyroads on 05.05. at 23:40
Together with me as duke and you as forum mod we shall rule w55.

Interested?

----

An offer you can't refuse from someone who nobles your farms, why not!

DeletedUser

iGoDZoFLuiGii today at 12:02
we are growing strong in k26 & K36 and we have strong allies by our sides?
Dimimile today at 12:03
like what allies?
iGoDZoFLuiGii today at 12:05
well soon when we getting more strong members we our getting a diplomat with [ally]Rocket[/ally] & Maybe [ally]-Nyx-[/ally] and [ally]TCG[/ally] are on the rim so there not a bother no more.
-
But our allies we have i cant say but they are in the same area and we are dominating together.
Dimimile today at 12:06
oops sorry i by mistake reject your invitation sent it again
Dimimile today at 12:08
ooops again man...sorry i am so stupid....pls sent it again...i just want to join you so much!if you will get an alliance with nyx then i will sure join you!!!
iGoDZoFLuiGii today at 12:09
but TCG are getting Nobled and rimmed By -Nyx- and Some TCG members are leaving the tribe because there scared to get rimmed
some Ex TCG members have joined our tribe and soon we are nearly going to be strong enough for a diplomacy with bigger tribes
Dimimile today at 12:09
yes i know you are right...invite me again!
iGoDZoFLuiGii today at 12:09
Are you going to accept it???
Dimimile today at 12:10
so you do not afraid inviting refugeezz?
Dimimile today at 12:10
yes for sure...you will "get a diplomat" with nyx you mentioned before...
iGoDZoFLuiGii today at 12:12
We are saiyan we fear no one.
and we have someone who is connected and has PA in -Nyx- and he said once we get strong we will get a NAP and then a alliance.

iGoDZoFLuiGii today at 12:13
yeah im just going to put the word out now.
Dimimile today at 12:13
man again i pressed the wrong button! are you sure about the NAP?if yes then i will join!
iGoDZoFLuiGii today at 12:18
Yeah every time i invite you click decline so NO
*word is out*
Dimimile today at 12:19
where out?in the fields? or you mean is out of the whole? you confused me man
iGoDZoFLuiGii today at 12:22
*Word is Out*
*The strong will survive*
--
There all Titles that were used by the Best Players in W55

he invited me 6 times!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I forget how much fun the rim can be;

This guy sent 1000 HC and 500 LC at me from 16 hours away, because I "spammed his tribe" whilst doing some recruiting.

[spoil]
Rauven Tower today at 13:44
Was that worth the 16 hour journey?? :|

Crike today at 14:07
na but now maby you'll stop spaming my tribe

Rauven Tower today at 14:09
Lol, if anything it makes me want to spam it more :D

Crike today at 15:28
trust me I was called the Spam king on W49 don't Spam my tribe.

Rauven Tower today at 15:48
Trust me I don't care. :\

Crike today at 15:56
you were warned :?

Rauven Tower today at 15:58
Yes I was. I couldn't care less if you send all your HC at LC at me. Just means you go without farming for 34 hours. Which is good for me, and bad for you, because you loose precious farming time whilst I loose militia that don't cost anything :\. If you're really that bad a player that you're willing to send your farming troops on 32+ hour journeys, then be my guest, in fact I'd actually like it if you sent them again once they get back. Ok??

Crike today at 16:24
I'm only sending a small amount of troops y farming troops are busy but it solves a purpose as well as long as you keep pulling up your millita you'l never grow:? or are you that big a noob to not realize this

Rauven Tower today at 16:40
Wow, you really are a bad player.

[report_display]http://en55.tribalwars.net/public_report/fb88c897aa065e928dedbe273d1d2717[/report_display]

Take a look at my resources. I haven't touched them since I started this world. They make about 3000 of each resource a day. That's roughly 2 farming trips for me, or one big one. If I call out the militia and half that production for 6 hours every time you decide to send an attack, that means I'd make 2700 or each resource a day instead of 3000. Oh noez how am I going to grow without the extra 300 of each resource?

You, on the other hand loose out on 500 LC and 1000 HC. Not to mention you're a noob straight away for having mixed villages, but the amount of troops sent at me I could easily farm 200k resources a day, and that's taking it slow. And if someone needs support, you'll have to say "Sorry, I sent my HC on a 32 hour trip, you'll have to wait". Well played.

I've been in this world since Thursday, and I'm already on 770,000 total resources hauled. It would take 85 days for my resources to make that, and I've done it in 6. Even if I had level 30 resources it would take 5 days to produce that amount, and by that point I'll easily be farming a million resources a day.

So go ahead and keep sending those attacks, see how much it slows my growth :\

Crike today at 16:51
ok will do
[/spoil]

This guy was planning on being a spy (he was posting the convo in his forums and then was going to spy) :D

[spoil]
Rauven Tower on 10.05. at 00:29
This gets easier and easier.

[player]Lord Syst[/player] sure is putting a lot of effort into destroying [ally]RAVEN[/ally]. Perhaps if he spent more time planning attacks and support against [player]PMS[/player], instead of making maps and planning on how to take out the members that joined [ally]RAVEN[/ally] the Brotherhood would be doing a lot better than they are now. Who knows.

Please mail back, even if it's just to flame me, as I'm quite curious as to how many people actually support [player]Lord Syst[/player], as opposed to those that are just there because at the time there wasn't a better opportunity.

Many thanks,

[player]Rauven Tower[/player]

achmedsnake on 10.05. at 00:31
I think its bc you are making this become a revenge against Lord Syst.

Rauven Tower on 10.05. at 00:33
Nope, he just adds fuel to my fire :D. I don't have anything against Lord Syst, he's just an easier way to get people to realise [ally]RAVEN[/ally] would be better than the Brotherhood.

achmedsnake on 10.05. at 00:36
I believe, also, that your going to be warring with NEIO... Even if Lord Syst hadn't declared attacks to happen to stop this political outrage.

Rauven Tower on 10.05. at 00:37
Meh, was sort of inevitable. But the plan is to get the best from [ally]*NEIO*[/ally] into [ally]RAVEN[/ally] so that any war would be massively one sided in our favour :D

achmedsnake on 10.05. at 00:43
Does this solve anything then?

Rauven Tower on 10.05. at 00:44
How do you mean??

achmedsnake on 10.05. at 00:45
The disband of NEIO?

Rauven Tower on 10.05. at 00:46
They haven't been disbanded yet :S

achmedsnake on 10.05. at 00:48
I meant does the disband of NEIO into your tribe fix the problem?

Rauven Tower on 10.05. at 00:53
Well I'm only going to be taking the best, so yeah it would fix my problem :D

achmedsnake on 10.05. at 00:55
You really think so?

Rauven Tower on 10.05. at 00:55
Do you not then??

achmedsnake on 10.05. at 00:57
It seems that they would just turn against you...

Rauven Tower on 10.05. at 01:00
I don't think so?

achmedsnake on 10.05. at 01:04
You have alot of faith in them.

Rauven Tower on 10.05. at 01:05
Well it wouldn't be much good if I didn't have faith in the people I was inviting, would it??

achmedsnake on 10.05. at 01:28
Are you still willing to invite me?

Rauven Tower on 10.05. at 01:30
No, because you will spy.

achmedsnake on 10.05. at 01:31
why would I do that?

Rauven Tower on 10.05. at 01:33
Because ravens posses over seven kinds of win, and they dispense them whilst flying about. One of the wins they dispense is mind reading. I happened to catch that win from a nearby raven.

achmedsnake on 10.05. at 01:34
Meaning you have an insider in the Brotherhood?

Rauven Tower on 10.05. at 01:35
No, I have a ravens nest outside my room.

achmedsnake on 10.05. at 01:40
??? Ok...

Rauven Tower on 10.05. at 01:41
OK.

achmedsnake on 10.05. at 01:43
That makes no sense.

Rauven Tower on 10.05. at 01:44
Which part??

achmedsnake on 10.05. at 01:45
The seven wins, and one being mindreading.

Rauven Tower on 10.05. at 01:45
I haven't discovered what the other six are. I'll let you know as soon as I do.

achmedsnake on 10.05. at 01:47
Which means your making stuff up as you go...

Not a good leadership strategy, or trait.

Rauven Tower on 10.05. at 01:49
Or I just know you're going to post everything in the forums and were planning on being a spy :D. I'll let you decide.

achmedsnake on 10.05. at 01:51
You have an insider.

Rauven Tower on 10.05. at 01:53
Wrong. I have a ravens nest outside my window.

achmedsnake on 10.05. at 02:11
I can't post things in the forum, Im on my phone, which refuses me to publicize reports.
[/spoil]

Hopefully at least a few people will enjoy the above :D

DeletedUser

While we are on the subject of a certain family of tribes under the banner of ~IMP~ formerly known as *NEIO*
A spoiler was most definitely needed. Pack a lunch for this single PM.
[spoil]
Lord Syst on 21.04. at 22:52
Dear Zerkittydoodah,

Let me begin by offering my sincerest apologies for asking Wickedandwild to do my job and send out the diplomatic mail. It was very unprofessional of me and I hope it did not at all damage your views on the Order.
Now, in proceeding with the original diplomatic intent I would like to respectfully request an alliance between *NEIO* and ~PoW~.
Below I have placed the URL for the status records of my tribe-*NEIO*- so that you may see the data of our rapid and relatively stable growth rate, if this continues it will not be long before our dominion is complete and undeniable in the fallowing continents:
K82, K83, K72, K73, and K63.
Our tribe is divided internally by continent into squads. Each squad is lorded over by a certain Imperial Priest or in some cases an Arch-Knight.
This way each squad can help it’s own members, as if they each were many different tribes instead of one, this adds to morale for each player to know that he/she has support from all sides of the bordering K and may dominate freely in his/her own.
Before we proceed I feel it is important that you know a bit more about the Imperial Order so that you may better judge our compatibility for an alliance. To begin with the hierarchy names being slightly odd. The difference between an Imperial Priest and an Arch-Knight is there, but from many of our own members is intentionally kept a secret. Though both retain a Barony, they both have very different tasks.
The Arch-Knights are tasked with reigning in the squads and conducting all KoR missions. The KoR (or Knights of Retribution) are a very carefully selected group of members from within the tribe, they must be active, offensive players, veterans and above all completely loyal to the Order. The Knights are the tribal assassins, in times of war it is their job to ‘remove’ all enemy tribe leaders, everything from the Arch-Duke to the recruitment official. This way our tribe gains morale, and the other tribe looses it.
The Imperial Priests are charged with maintaining forum activities and overseeing all tribal growth. Also they oversee that all of the Diplomats and War Lords/Strategists proceed to earn their keep and fallow through with their responsibilities.
The Roll of the Lord Priest is to be sure that all of the hierarchy, both Imperial Priests and Arch-Knights are properly doing as they are meant to, and upholding the standards of the Order.
Finally the Roll of the High Priest is to reign over everything and see everybody gets what they must do done.
Though some of my members are new to the game, few but still some, I am not, nor are the majority of my leaders. We understand that a tribe is it’s people and the people are the tribe. People are nothing without leaders and leaders are nothing without their peoples. I can assure you I am running a tribe to the best of my ability and I am putting much of my experience to use for the benefit of my people, both barons and members.
As such, to return to the main point, because I am a veteran of this game I know that every tribe needs a stable, reliable, active and above all trustworthy ally.
As are the ways of this game the larger you get the more enemies you make, and then few people are willing to make the alliance so desperately needed. As ~PoW~ rises to power they only become a target for younger, stupider, and more ambitious tribes with a lust to take down a larger foe for power and rank. Or worse, larger tribes perceive you as a threat, make alliances of their own and attempt to take you down, and face it after so many hits you will be weak and will eventually, under perpetual siege, fall. This is why I have not let NEIO become to big, I intend to stay out of the top 10 list as I would rather not start any full wars-yet. Unlike Many players I fully understand that this is Tribal WARS NOT Tribal Hugs.
However, although we may need alliances it is important to be sure that they can truthfully be of benefit for both parties.
NEIO can and will fit that bill, should ~PoW~ accept this offered alliance. Below I have compiled a list of some of the most important traits NEIO can offer ~PoW~.

1)Proximity-As you expand towards us we can better protect and support you, everything from Wood, Clay and Iron to Heavy Cavalry and paladins.
2)Alliances-Many of the main tribes in the areas NEIO occupies are allied to us (ex. KAOS family, and COOKIE-just for two examples, we have more.) This could enable ~PoW~ a more stable ground, plus as an added benefit NEIO has made it so each of our ally tribes is an ally to each other so that we would not have to pick a liege ally in case of internal conflict.
3)Vengeance-NEIO, when we finish our quick skirmish with P_L, can provide the ability to enslave your enemies to the bitter mistress of martyrdom.
4)Influence-With more ally at your back you can faster expand over other areas and have less to worry about.

These are just four of many possible benefits NEIO could offer ~PoW~, however as I am NOT a noob to this game I am not stupid enough to simply risk my tribes lives for a one way deal. This means that if we support you we expect support FROM you if ever we need it, if we are an ally to you we expect you to be an ally to us in all meanings of the word.
I understand that you may wish to discuss what has just transpired with any form of council ~PoW~ is lorded over by, and would like also to thank you for this opportunity
to peaceably speak with you, and hope you consider my words. In closing thank you for reading this message and I hope that we may have a prosperous new union in the future should you choose to accept.

Emperor, Arch-Duke, and High Priest of the Brotherhood of the Order,
The Lord Syst
[/spoil]
Rauven Tower, careful with your recruiting. This is another of the Cookie refugees

[spoil]
bubukugin on 21.04. at 15:02
could you pls stop attacking me!!! ive done nothing to you!!

zerkittydoodah on 21.04. at 17:25
Tribal Wars, not Tribal peace and you took my farm.

zerkittydoodah on 21.04. at 17:25
Go play farmville, it's less frustrating.

bubukugin on 21.04. at 17:27
wtf man theres plenty of villages right next to me wats wrong with them???

zerkittydoodah on 21.04. at 17:29
you're not going to be another whiner are you? It's a WAR GAME, wake up.

zerkittydoodah on 21.04. at 17:30
those other villages have no potential threat, they don't make troops, they don't farm, they can't build nobles, you could if I let you as you've already proven.

find a game that suits you better

bubukugin on 21.04. at 17:33
seriously who do you think you are u are just talkin like that coz of the difference in our points go find someone ur own size not a bloody 2k village

zerkittydoodah on 21.04. at 17:39
I am zerkittydoodah, which requires little thought at all, who do you think you are? What did you think this game was...a place where everyone nobles all the barbs and occasionally the person or tribe that offends you? What do you do when you find rats in your food cupboards? You are seeing what I do.

You are another whiner, I knew it. Man up or go play make believe somewhere else.
[/spoil]

mbaxx

Emperor, Arch-Duke, and High Priest of the Brotherhood of the Order

what the hell?these kids take this game way to seriously

DeletedUser

@ zerkittydoodah

Wow, the amount of bull that guy spews is insane. ~IMP~ declared on RAVEN :D. They managed a noble because my guys internet broke so he couldn't back-time it :(.

Maybe if I offer you everything from Wood, Clay and Iron to Heavy Cavalry and paladins, and because I'm not a noob maybe you'll support me in return, so, you know, it's not a one way deal?? Then maybe we can take the mass alliance that is ~IMP~ down together, because by the sounds of things those Arch-Knights and Priests have got things covered, and we wouldn't stand a chance :p /sarcasm

In all seriousness though, thanks for the heads up, but if my members aren't up to scratch/weren't up to scratch when joining, they will be up to scratch soon or they won't be in RAVEN. They are encouraged to ask questions and learn to play better, but if they don't put the effort in then nothing can be done. Already had to kick a guy cos he turned yellow :(.

And back onto ~IMP~, the funniest thing is they are putting a lot more effort into destroying RAVEN than they are against stopping themselves being eaten alive by you and PMS. I recruited a few guys from them (from what I can gather the only ones that don't think nobling barbs is a viable play style), so I've been labeled a "destroyer of peace, sower of distrust", and I "threatened the peace of the Order".

Just got this;

[spoil]
Asmir today at 21:48
How come I have a attack from your member?

Rauven Tower today at 21:51
Man, is the whole of ~IMP~ this special?? All together now please. You. Declared. War. On. Us.

So we are, you know, at war with you??

Asmir today at 21:53
Aha so they declared war with you, okey well i see, Well i understand, Well though i have no part of it mate,

I am looking for a new tribe to join, Looking at PoW for now but will wait tills i have killed of the attack, What happened mate i saw many of the mails you sent but dident have time to read did Syst kick you or? Dont really understand anything of this all thing,

[/spoil]

Here's a propaganda/recruitment mail I sent them;

[spoil]
Rauven Tower on 11.05. at 12:03
Hello everyone.

Seeing as you are apparently ignoring the 36 hour period to allow people back into ~IMP~, and have already declared war, I thought more propaganda wouldn't hurt.

Firstly, yes, this is propaganda. But it is not lies. And neither am I trying to "sow the seeds of distrust". I'm trying to sow the seeds of awesomeness.

So, seeing as you have declared war, I decided to do a little research and see what I was up against. The results were hilarious.

Example 1.

Now this shows that you are steadily loosing to PMS, and from what I can tell aren't even fighting back. There seems to be more focus on destroying RAVEN than making the tribe better, or planning even a hint of resistance against PMS. How long will it be until you are the next target?? How long until your support topic gets ignored?

There is good new though!! You are winning against the barbarians. Quite well, in fact. Example 2. From this I can see that 65% of your total nobles are against barbarians. That's right, over half your conquers are against targets that do not fight back. Congratulations. I don't suppose it's all your fault though, especially when the leadership doesn't plan any military operations.

If perhaps you have suddenly realised that ~IMP~ might not be the best tribe to be in, then drop me a mail and we'll have a proper chat about why RAVEN might just be the best place for you.

Thanks again,

Rauven Tower
[/spoil]

I think one person may have joined because of that, the rest seem content to noble barbs until they are eaten.

DeletedUser

This message is from
JustForKicks

wenkzkie on 17.05. at 10:36
death bringer1 said:
Thats where i stand with fray

JustForKicks today at 21:31
Start selecting your new Rim location you little SOB!

death bringer1 today at 21:31
Okay i choose south east again

JustForKicks today at 21:32
Good now leave Amnesty Alone or you will be there soon enough am i clear!

death bringer1 today at 21:35
No your not really all that clear :)

JustForKicks today at 21:36
Your choice!

death bringer1 today at 21:36
oh i know its tribal wars not run and hide every time your threatened :)

JustForKicks today at 21:41
STAND DOWN

death bringer1 today at 21:48
Haha don't you think your all tough ordering people around. I only take orders from my tribe leader so how about you stand down.

JustForKicks today at 21:53
Your leader has given the orders to stand down so i suggest you stand down!

death bringer1 today at 21:55
Well thats to bad i guess i will have to disobey an order then arn't i

This is the funniest threat i ever saw. :))
dont worry were going to make him restart as soon as possible. :)

JustForKicks on 17.05. at 11:51
Not before you guys restart!

wenkzkie on 17.05. at 12:30
I dont think so . :)

JustForKicks on 17.05. at 12:31
Ok if your sure, but please feel free to actually do somethink other than sending your pointless words!

I await to see what you have got

DeletedUser

Lolz

First off let me give you a little background. I haven't played this game for 20-30 worlds and have just come back in the last week or so to worlds 55 and 56. I just got home from a movie with my friends to find incoming attacks on my villages from 107-136 hours away(did I mention I got a late start on this world and I'm on the rim?).

So let me preface this: I understand this game is called Tribalwars and not Tribalhugs. My forum name just like my ign is Phoneyjoker(see below). I have no problem with being attacked/nobled, it is the way of the world. But I found this to be the funniest thing I have seen on TW so far:

My name is meant to be read as to words "Phoney" "Joker", in other words a fake joker. Thought it was kind of clever, but hey, now the lolz start. I sent the guy a quick mail asking him if their was any reason he was attacking me; this is what I recievied:

caciulatoday at 08:40
"honey" is in your ign, you might as well delete and start another account. :icon_eek:

caciulatoday at 08:42in-game-name, i find your name offensive.

I understand if he wants my village for some strategic reason, but really for this? This is one of the funniest, if not the most funniest thing I have seen on TW in a long time. Only a nub cake would really state this for a reason to noble somebody. after that I half expected him to say it was because I wore a red shirt today and he doesn't like the color red.

DeletedUser

I have a funny IGN too.
Though it's not from me.
anyways...

ENJOY! :D

Questionnaire

[spoil]on 03.12. at 14:04
Hi sir. i am writing this mail to formally ask your invitation that i would like to join your tribe. i am an experienced player coming from world 3. hope you accept my letter.
Thanks and Good Day.

SmeXy Hippo on 03.12. at 22:00
Greetings [player]benchbanned[/player],

This is really exciting news to hear from you. We here at 1984 <3 points and thinking at the prospect of gaining 48,000+ points more makes my stomach go all funny and my legs tremble.

Now as you can understand for an elite tribe as our-selfs we have certain standards and recruitment policies to follow. Number one being recruit anyone and everyone, number two being to follow out a simple questionnaire for us you understand the kind of player and person you are.

All of this will help us determine if you have got what it takes to be along side the smelly Going Commando, the deadly SmeXy Hippo and the rest of the friendly gang.

So I ask you to fill out the following questions, please take your time and get back to us once complete. Remember there are no right or wrong answers but opinions, have fun:

1 ~ Have you ever played Tribal Wars before? If so details required.

2 ~ What times do you play tribal wars?

3 ~ Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

4 ~ How many hairs on the palm of your hand do you have?

5 ~ What shampoo do you use?

6 ~ Can blind people see their dreams?

7 ~ Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?

8 ~ If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

9 ~ Is it wrong to enjoy the smell of your own gas?

10 ~ Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?

11 ~ Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?

12 ~ At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?

13 ~ What is Satan's last name?

14 ~ What happens when you put a lightsaber in water?

15 ~ How does Freddy Kruger wipe his bottom?

16 ~ How do you know when a Smurf suffocates?

17 ~ Who's cruel idea was it to put a 'S' in 'lisp'?

18 ~ Do tea makers have coffee breaks?

19 ~ If Barbie is so popular, why do you need to buy her friends?

20 ~ Do you like carrots?

21 ~ If you try to fail and succeed, what have you done?

22 ~ Why do they sterilize needles for lethal
injections?

Thanks for your time
~Smexiest Hippo
[/spoil]

And the answer
[spoil]
on 03.12. at 23:32
Ans.
1. Yes, i have a 2 1/2 years experienced before on world 3 with 1.1m+ points and im back playing TW for more than 5 months from now.

2. i usually play 23:00-05:00 and 14:00-20:00 server time

3.Their "helmets" were made of leather and canvas, and had the radio speakers over the ears.

4.none.

5.Head and Shoulders

6.yes, because in dreams there are now blind people even impossible things happen.

7.Because they are engorged with blood. Hemo is the medical prefix for related to the blood.(not sure about this one).

8.no because its only the same person.

9.no

10.yes

11.McDonald's staple foods are burgers and fries.

12. left part

13.Satan

14.i think any jedi would put a lightsaber on the water.

15.he uses his victims hands to wipe it.(hahaha)

16. hmm.when the blue smurf suffocates maybe their faces turned green.

17.Susan

18.no, because tea makers only capable of making tea.

19.so that barbie wont get lonely and she has her friends to talk to.

20.no i dont eat vegetables.. T_T

21.i made a very wrong decision.

22.to avoid medical infections.

~thats all my answer sir. thanks for the question i enjoy answering it even though its long it made me smile for a bit of time.

Thanks again and God Bless always.[/spoil]
:icon_biggrin:

This made my day +1

DeletedUser

samtw on 16.05. at 19:18
can you send me one fake from ur one of ur villages?

samtw on 16.05. at 19:18
one spear, or one swrd

Amnesty on 16.05. at 19:19
Why?

samtw on 16.05. at 19:19
i wanna get some ODD from u

strongarmjeff today at 15:58
just curious if u dont care to tell me how many dif players attacked u at once yesterday from our tribe

Amnesty today at 15:59
enough.

You can understand my lack of depth with responses, I've had people from YGN contact me before claiming to be wanting to help and it's obvious they were spies.

strongarmjeff today at 16:05
dude i aint being a spy man an dont talk to me like a kid man i am tryin to help u out ok if i wasnt i wouldnt have told u what was comin at u stupid i am tryin to see if i was lied to cause i was told a bunch of members from my tribe were attacking u but i know if 3 members like me attacked u there wouldnt be an amnesty playing i am just wondering how u grow when they are supposed to be attackin u

strongarmjeff today at 16:06
an to clarify i never told u i was helpin u

Amnesty today at 16:07
It's called nobling. thats why I'm still growing.

strongarmjeff today at 16:09
are u serious i mean not tryin to be a dick but hell u know as well as me first off points dont mean shit but still 3 members like me should be able to rim u no proble so did u get attacked by 4 other people or me or what i really would like to know

Amnesty today at 16:12
If i know as well as you do that points mean nothing, you'll know I've plenty of men.

Ahh the joys of war~