Funny ingame messages :D

• Thread starter WaNNa Be sPeeD PlAyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
Scaifey on 27.01. at 22:13
Hi

I am an experienced player from worlds one and world 4.

I have joined a tribe called the avengers.

The tribe seems fair and the leader seems cool.

I was just wondering if you would be interested in joining the tribe i am in.

The benefits for you would be.

1. if you are in a tribe other people are less likely to attack you at this stage of the game.
2. their is a tribe market that you can use to pre negotiate trading on.
3. you are very close to me so I would be able to aid you in defending you village (a little bit later on in the game after you are out of beginners protection.)
4. stick with me and we can grow together. allies situated close are useful assets.

The benefits for me are.
1. you will add points to my tribe this will make the tribe look stronger and detour potential attackers.
2. You are close to me so I will be able to request help from you in times of need (a little later on in the game).

Thanks for reading this and get back to me Tom

ihawky on 27.01. at 22:15
No.

[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
banks761 on 27.01. at 21:04
hey mate, ill keep this short sweet and to the point.

myname is banks761 and my goal is the sam as everybody else and thats to be the best in the world, and i can do this with or without you, but hopefully you join, everyone geets a fair chance at leadeership and i am quite expierenced which you will learn over time, you joining a brothership.

sincerely, Banks761

banks761 on 27.01. at 21:14
so i take that as a no?
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
banks761 today at 02:18
Mate, What is your expierence and activity, I want loyal memebers that I can grow a freindship with that knows the game and wll stick by me through thick and thin.
[/SPOIL]

Made me smile :lol:

cheeqoh

[spoil]
n1x9n today at 18:42
i would really like to have you in my tribe [ally]no0b[/ally].

We are an active tribe, and won't tolerate if someone is inactive in the game or in the forum.

I am playing tw for about 4 years and i am having alot of experience as tribe leader.

Hoping for a positive answer
[player]n1x9n[/player]

cheeqoh today at 18:53
positive

n1x9n today at 18:56
you have got an invention

cheeqoh today at 18:56
positive invention?

n1x9n today at 18:57
what do you mean?

cheeqoh today at 18:59
i invent nothing and i mean nothing and sure i'm so mean.

n1x9n today at 19:01
?
What the hell oo

if you want to join you have the invention

cheeqoh today at 19:05
you mean i invented the hell?
Ohh! Sorry i've forgot.
But if i am, then i should not say sorry.
I'm your lord then.
Praise me! \o/

n1x9n today at 19:09
o.o i am out of that
[/spoil]
:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser97588

wesss today at 19:07
i want to know if you and your tribe will be are allies and join are federation of tribes which will unite k55 which will help tribes make cordinated attacks and support each other. this federation will help increse your tribes power. later in the world instead of trying to dominate this k you and your tribe will be and others can choose other k's they want to take over and make cordinated attacks.

Dr Slater today at 20:28
Hello wesss,

Thanks for the mail, thats a very interesting offer. Mind if i ask some questions 1st?

Do you have some good drugs my guys as they are all abit Psycho and need sedated quite often?

Also do you have padded or unpadded cells, they love to beat peoples heads into walls.

Last, how many straight jackets can you help supply? I'm running a few short, and I hope you got some XXXtra Large ones. We got some big fellas, it takes my whole staff just to hold one of them down.

If you can help in any or all those, we might be able to work something out.

Thanks

Oh PS, i hope your kitchen is huge. They are mighty hungry.

wesss today at 20:37
think i can help

Dr Slater today at 20:41 Author wrote:
Author wrote:
wesss today at 20:37
think i can help

UMMM you think you can help, may i ask what you think you can help with?

wesss today at 20:49
with everything

Dr Slater today at 21:08
Hello wesss,

I am very sorry, but after carefully reviewing your offer. Us Psycho's will unfortunately have to decline. Seems our guys have been able to break down your padded walls, and when they get to see that blood from them smashing heads against them. They literally go MENTAL.

The straight jackets you helped supply with were so small, these guys couldnt even fit there forearms thru them.

They have already beaten up our entire staff, and now we cant catch them running down the halls like a bunch of wacko's that they are.

Then they found your kitchen, OH my. They found it was so small, they all started beating the heck out of each other trying to get to your food.

I wish you all the best of luck, I sure hope you can try to get some order here on w55. Ive washed my hands trying to contain these Psycho's, im tired of getting beat up.

Welcome to the Mental Ward.

DeletedUser

Dr. Slater, try using the export feature found in your mail ...much easier to read :)

DeletedUser

:)

Insignificant16 today at 01:09
Join our tribe.

the consequences if you don't will be that I break into your home and I punch your lip, your nose and your leg.

I urge you to consider joining actually nevermind the offers gone now

Nilet699 today at 01:10
I will totally go down on you if you let me join your tribe

Insignificant16 today at 01:16
No thanks

Nilet699 today at 01:17
How many spearmen do you have. I have 6

Insignificant16 today at 01:18
I don't F*****g care if you have a billion

Nilet699 today at 01:20
So you have no spearmen

Insignificant16 today at 01:21
No I have 3. I had 4 but one died

Nilet699 today at 01:23
How did he die

Insignificant16 today at 01:25
I had to make an example of him to the other three after he was late to work.

DeletedUser95714

HAHA, that's not even close! I know in the PM you said you had editet the convo....but come oooooon! Your missing a lot.. Join our tribe (45) Insignificant16 Jan 29,2011 04:04..... and all of what you said never took place!

I'm sure this will gain limited laughs from the rest, but for me personally, this post was entertaining :)

DeletedUser

Lol you can post the unedited version if you want. not that I could stop you anyway :)

EDIT: I realized this was a lie. I can actually stop anything

Last edited by a moderator:

JabberJaw13

Story Behind this ive been in the top 10 players in K35 steadily, i am currently holding the #1 place. I have had 11 Invites since i added a little criteria to my Profile.

Looking for a good Tribe, so dont even think about sending a invitation unless your a top 50 Tribe with at least 1 player in top 50.

Now i understand this sounds kinda point whoreish but there is method to my madness. I just dont want these continued noob fail tribe invites. Here is my most recent squabble with ignorant noobs.

iruleyou today at 02:28
Hi an invitation to my tribe has been sent to you. Hope we can work together and make this tribe strong we need alot of mebmers for start up for now.If you are intrested please accpet my invitation

Regards [player]iruleyou[/player]

JabberJaw13 today at 02:34
Im sorry, Please read my profile.

iruleyou today at 02:36
well look at the continent ranking mate we are at rank 5 and if you want this tribe at top 50 we will need ur assistance

JabberJaw13 today at 02:41
Ok here we go:
A) You have 8 people and im 1/5th of your size alone.
B) K ranking this Early does not mean much.
C) I have specific Criteria i ask for before an invite, You failed to read that before inviting me, and you failed to meet the requirement.
D) You seem like a noob by saying and i quote "we need alot of mebmers" that tells me you are mass recruiting. So thats a fail.
E) Because you fail to even Glance at my profile, that tells m your not that experienced.

iruleyou today at 02:42
hmm...:) just writing doesn't mean that you dont know anything about this game ;)

JabberJaw13 today at 02:44
Once again Read my profile you might learn something.

iruleyou today at 02:46
pfft..:) Go into a big tribe than lol but 1 thing i hate about the people most is They go for the big tribes if all of you go for [ally]Creed[/ally] than u will have no enemies to fight with or capable ones..

JabberJaw13 today at 02:48
ROFL Seriously....that is not a great tribe in my eues, its a mass recruit tribe...same thing it seems your trying to pull. If you want me in your Tribe Prove yourself. Get Capable members And Work hard. Dont just mass recruit every person out there.

iruleyou today at 02:49
no im not mass recruting and im not trying to get you in my tribe.I will make my tribe a good 1..Wat abt the rank 1 tribe aren't they mass recruting?

JabberJaw13 today at 02:52
Sigh....Ok here is some knowledge for you.
All the top tribes are in the Core, 80% of them are Premade Tribes. And they only get more numbers early by stealing the best players around them. There is a reason just about every world ends up with a Super power or 2 from the core area.

iruleyou today at 02:54
duh...!!ok i get it u knw alot abt the game that doesn't mean that u brag around me ok?i know this game maybe not as much as u do but i do.

DeletedUser

Wow that poor guy didn't seem to take too kindly to your denial, and it's cute how he claimed to not be asking you to join his tribe about half through trying to recruit you :p

BUT to his credit, he did at least send a mail, unlike most mass-recruiters lol

JabberJaw13

True, Later on in the conversation after i decided to post this i told him its wise not to just send random invites....esp to seasoned players...

DeletedUser

HAHA, that's not even close! I know in the PM you said you had editet the convo....but come oooooon! Your missing a lot.. Join our tribe (45) Insignificant16 Jan 29,2011 04:04..... and all of what you said never took place!

I'm sure this will gain limited laughs from the rest, but for me personally, this post was entertaining :)

please do we wanna proper laugh

DeletedUser93439

I got another one by you, was my co that time though.

[spoil]
Insignificant16 today at 01:12
I am here today to lay an offer on your table. and I am sorry but the offer is rather dirty i suggest you spray your table with dettol once we are finished here. moving on... I seem to have forgotten why I came here, You may feel free to remind me but until then I have more pressing matter to attend

Insignificant16 today at 04:14
Your not invited to my tribe anymore

Insignificant16 today at 04:19
I don't even have a tribe...

Marcus The Mad today at 04:19
oh no! please invite me again.
co-player here, and no offense, but your tribe kinda sucks compared to this one.

Insignificant16 today at 04:20
How dare you. we sell toffee apples and candy floss. what do you sell?

Marcus The Mad today at 05:43
sorry, i dont want to argue. good luck with your tribe.
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I drama farmed probably everyone who's written in this forum. You were unresponsive though marcus :)

DeletedUser93439

You'd've had about the same answer from me. Usually I'm in for a fun series of messages, though I want to take this world a tad more serious.