Funny Ingame Messages

DeletedUser

had to post... they consider me a spy now o_O

morae said:
Defense troops recruit..

As i hv said Catapult plays important role in attacking and 2nd to sword in strenght of defense (better than spear)..ur defense vill shld hv 250-300Cats to balance recruit, rams 25-50 use for faking..HC can go to 1K higher but not 2K...so ur defense vill normally goes like this..

4K spear, 4K sword, 1K more HC, 25-50Rams, 250-300Cats..u can recruit 1K LC for farming or replace/mix w/ scout..( u recruit like this u need 1 week-if u hv doubt place this troops in Simulator and see the result)

it is Ok to hv 8K-10K spear and 8K-10K sword, but take a look of how u double the time to recruit,while in Stable and workshop is nothing (to recruit like this u need 2 weeks)

morae said:
48 days to recruit spear and sword??? see that 48 days 10K sp and 10K sword (same recruit in barracks) equals 7weeks, while am sayin 4Ksp,4ksw,1kHC and 250Cats can kill a Nuke and u hv to recruit in 1 week only. come think of it, while clustering ur vills produce more troops, only means i can produce more troops exceeds that 10Ksp and 10Ksw in a matter of week...

i wonder why up to now u hv 4matured vill and 1 recently nobled i think..coz u consume all resources and time to recruit in a wrong manner and different approached...

So guys of NW51 and Acad..Dont follow what Ezra is sayin..having the same vills like Ezra is prone to be attacked..the more vills u hv the more Enemy will think twice attacking u!!!

morae said:
4Ksp,4ksw,1KLC,1KHC,50Ram,250Cats wall 20, this wins in 6Kaxe,3KLC,200Rams..chk in simulator..

this type of defense recruit been telling always plays important scenario w/c i dont want to tell for now!!!

We dont need to recruit that long days of defense troops (maybe u do recruit 10Ksp,10Ksw when ur vills are distant to others)...what is the use of dodging!!! we only kill the Nobles..what is the use of clustering ur vills plus support..u ask support when the need arises..whAT is the use of premium when u dont know when to insert the right time of support to kill the nobles..Did i not show to evrybody the power of LC and HC to kill a Nuke??? are they n ot fast to reach support???

Did i not show to evrybody how we forced the Apathy to make peace..Did Drucifer of Apathy noble a single vills of mine??? Did i not fought 2 Apathy bigger than mine??? of course w/ the help of evrybody..

I did not post conversation and attacks w/ MrRandomguy before how i force him and give up return the vill of cbenton ..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is what Ezra does when he's bored :icon_biggrin:
But she blocked me D:
ezrasara on 03.05. at 23:59
First of all, are you the annoying player that in the forums is called hawk eye?
If not I don't care, but inthink it is you, because both the photos have 2 kinda cool smoking girls...
I was bored, so I decided to spam a few players. The first one is a rank 6 player in another world, who is sending me a few hundred fakes. Another player was [player]Benc7[/player], who is rank 17 in w56 : o , and with him reacting quite well, I decided to spam you. He gave me this name and he says hi :D
Dont try to block me, I am a baron and I'm permasitting quite a few players >D. But maybe not, just believe me : p
Topics in which you have to flame:
1: How I soliti idioti are very good? You've never heard about em, but on the forums many times you have wrote something without knowing a single thing, so ye must be good at it.
2: How many facelifts did berlusconi have:
Here you have to blame balli, you do it in every topic : p
3: Tell me sheep jokes and protect that shayd dude at the same time
4: here you have to flame because I'm annoying you. You are really good at it
5: tell me what happened with gorillaz last album :S horrible...
6: unblock me
Continue to flame the forums, we like it :D

wlord07 today at 00:06
:)

DeletedUser

could some other players post stuff here :icon_surprised:
Edited, I don't want to have another infraction :icon_rolleyes: and reported
oh, I did not edit anything except for the 2 insults

ezrasara on 05.05. at 22:32
go post on the forums, do something in there. this is a circular mail, meaning that it is sent automatically to all of the tribe, so don't mail back saying that you do post or anything, just answer with an "ok" and post something. if you answer with "ok" and you will continue not posting anything, the leadership will kick you ;)

Chayhon on 09.05. at 19:45
happen to tribe i look nw51

ezrasara on 09.05. at 20:53
You are kicked out, I said that you had to answer only with ok

Chayhon on 09.05. at 23:59

dnt wanna be in worst tribe ever anyways

Chayhon today at 00:00
dnt even play this lo graphiced browser based game

Chayhon today at 00:00
and i joined nw51

Chayhon today at 06:19
all i did was ask a simple question
you kicked me because i talk to much when i do talk sounds a lil unfair
ok is to lil for a message counts as spam on 80% of sites
you dont have to be a jerk
like who are you to treat me like this
i did nothing to you you should be able to talk to your followers
do you get owned in this game alot i usualy dont but i stopped playing

Chayhon today at 06:20
like u lost ur first vill why?
cant protect ur best village?
That is not very good!

DeletedUser93513

it was pretty mean to kick him for asking a simple question, tbh. but the reaction is funny.

DeletedUser

Do you not like cheese? I don't think we ever discussed cheese over the years. I like all kinds of cheese...

cheddar
swiss
american
sharp
mild
4 cheese blend
mozzarella
jack
parmesan

DeletedUser

Do you not like cheese? I don't think we ever discussed cheese over the years. I like all kinds of cheese...

cheddar
swiss
american
sharp
mild
4 cheese blend
mozzarella
jack
parmesan

alright, nub, if you try to write about cheese, at least spell em right: it's parmisan. plus, where did you put ricotta :icon_confused: you offend people here, you know... :icon_cry: and where is gorgonzola???? there is more than 670 types, I just told you 2 of em... if ye want to write all of em, then go on the first cheese site you find with google...
oops, /noob mode off

DeletedUser

alright, nub, if you try to write about cheese, at least spell em right: it's parmisan.

Hate to spoil your big moment of cheesey snobbery... but it's actually Parmesan. You're the one spelling it wrong :D. And if we're gonna run this whole thread off topic by talking about cheese, why are we not talking about Feta? Feta is, after all, the greatest cheese around. Shortly in front of pepper jack.

DeletedUser

I once had cheese with actual bacon pieces inside of it. I'm not sure how they aged the cheese around the bacon, as it is a very complicated process... but it was freakin awesome

On topic: I'll mail sahir soon to see if he likes bacon or not. :)

Wallam

Actually I used to work in a supermarket behind the Meat & Fish counters. (Ironic that I was a butcher whilst in SHEEPS, I know..)

Anyhow sometimes I moved to Delicatessen to help out which sold all kinds of cheese. Wierdest cheese I saw has to be toffee flavoured cheese which we sold for Christmas one year but suprisingly it all went. Year before that for Christmas we sold christmas pudding cheese.

A lot of the mature cheeses were also made by mistake, with manufacturers forgetting about them and then coming back and trying the cheese and realising that they liked it. One example of this that springs to mind is a cheese called Tickler, which is in fact a very very nice cheese.

I could go on about cheese for hours but in the interests of preserving peoples sanity i will end it here.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I like both CHEese and HAM!!! tbh. Although I got more into HAM!!! then CHEese.

But sadly enough those products all expire. Just like Sheeps do apparently.

DeletedUser

Hate to spoil your big moment of cheesey snobbery... but it's actually Parmesan. You're the one spelling it wrong :D. And if we're gonna run this whole thread off topic by talking about cheese, why are we not talking about Feta? Feta is, after all, the greatest cheese around. Shortly in front of pepper jack.

I hate to tell you but, in italian it is parmigiano. it comes from parma, which is in italy. so, the real way is the one which I said :lol:

DeletedUser

I hate to tell you but, in italian it is parmigiano. it comes from parma, which is in italy. so, the real way is the one which I said :lol:

Parmesan => english
Parmisan => french
Parmigiano Reggiano (<=the best one! All others are wannabe Parmigiano attempts!) => Italian

Deleted User - 4669627

[4/7/2011 6:53:17 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: you have good cheese in the west
[4/7/2011 6:53:20 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: fyi
[4/7/2011 6:53:32 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i am overwhelmed every time i go to the grocery store
[4/7/2011 6:53:45 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: so many different styles, each with their own taste
[4/7/2011 6:54:25 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i just had muenster, that is why it is on my mind
[4/7/2011 6:55:09 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i never recall eating cheese in africa
[4/7/2011 6:55:13 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i think we have no cheese

i have never tried Feta, but i know which cheese to try next :icon_biggrin: