Funny ingame messages

shredded

[spoil]
KnightsForFreedom on 14.03. at 21:25
I was wondering if i can join Problem Solve. But i can tell you that im a good player. I know you all might not need me, but im just still wondering if i can join. Kinda lonely out here. =/

Kissie on 14.03. at 21:32
Hello [player]KnightsForFreedom[/player],

Before we can review your application we need the following questions answered :

Question 1 : How many cookies is in the cookie jar?
Question 2: What is better A: Spear B: Axe C:Chocolate moose?
Question 3: Where do you stay?
Question 4: Any nuclear plants near by?
Question 5: Can you get hit by a Tsunami.

Please fill in the answers next toe the questions and we will get back to you a.s.a.p.

[player]Regards
Shredded[/player]
[ally]P.S.[/ally]

KnightsForFreedom on 14.03. at 21:38
Answer1 Cookie? well i like chocolate chip well idk wat you mean.
Answer2 B:Axe cause i like to make nukes and attack and plunder villages.
Answer3 I stay where ever i want. I take villages i want to take.
Answer4 Yes 2 of my villages are making nukes and i got lots of troops to pwn somebody
Answer5 If i ever get hit by Tsunami I wouldnt just run I will counter Attack and take his village while he take mine. And ill take back wat he takes from me.

KnightsForFreedom on 14.03. at 21:39
Problem solved?

Kissie on 14.03. at 21:43
Dear [player]KnightsForFreedom[/player],

Thank you for your first batch of answers, there is some valid points in there. Next batch.

Question 1: What is the diameter of a sword?
Question 2: How many cookies do you get on a level 20 wall?
Question 3: If the sun should rise in the west and go down in the east, where does it come from?
Question 4: Is the moon made of cheese?
Question 5: Do you like sponge bob square pants?

Please fill in the answers next too the questions and we will get back to you a.s.a.p.

Regards
Shredded

[ally]P.S.[/ally]

Kissie on 14.03. at 22:28

You have an outstanding problem, if you can't solve it, you won't be eligible for a position in P.S.

Please refrain from not answering the problems that was posed to you.

Regards
Shredded

[ally]P.S.[/ally]

KnightsForFreedom on 14.03. at 22:35
Answer 1: 14 inchs for normal?
Answer 2: Cookies? 1020 defence if thats wat you mean.
Answer 3: It came from a cloud of dust from dieing stars billions of years ago. A nebula begin to form gravitational pulls and the sun is burn, Later dust particles around space combine, and make Planets like Earth.
Anser4: No, Many theorys on how the mood was formed 1.3 billion years ago. Some said the earth exploded and a big piece of rock and particles formed the moon, And some said a Planet size of Mars hit earth and the earth was reformed and the moon had been form too.
Answer 5: No i do not cause he is kinda gay with patrick when i found out along time ago. I use to watch the show but that was when i was little.

Problem Solved?

KnightsForFreedom on 14.03. at 22:36
burn = born.

KnightsForFreedom on 14.03. at 22:36
Mood = Moon sorry.

Kissie on 14.03. at 22:41

Thank you for your second batch of answers, there is some valid points in there. Next batch.

Question 1: Is a circle round if it was a square?
Question 2: What is more important a King, Duke, Baron, Castle or Horse?
Question 3: Romeo or Juliet?
Question 4: How far east do you have to go before you start going west?
Question 5: Does the stairs go up or down?

Please fill in the answers next too the questions and we will get back to you a.s.a.p.

Regards
Shredded

[ally]P.S.[/ally]

KnightsForFreedom on 14.03. at 22:49
Answer 1: Yes if its a circle its a circle even tho its name square.
Answer 2:Baron you talking about the plane in WW1? i will pick that to own all the horse, castle or or thing.
Answer 3 -.- that story is lame ill pick none
Answer 4 You dont know. If you go east you would probably journey around the world and if you want to go west, go west =/

KnightsForFreedom on 14.03. at 22:49
Answer 5: either it can go up and down.

Problem Solved?

Kissie on 14.03. at 23:03

Thank you for your third batch of answers, there is some valid points in there. Next batch.

Question 1: Is it retarded to as a retarded person a rhetorical question?
Question 2: How many no's do you need to get a yes?
Question 3: If you have a cat facing a ram, which one will win?
Question 4: If you could be a fish, which one would you be?
Question 5: How much love can a dead person give?

Regards
Shredded

[player]P.S.[/player]

KnightsForFreedom on 14.03. at 23:37
Answer 1: No
Answer 2:2 no's
Answer 3:The ram, Cat are not good when a ram is runing towards it.
Answer 4: Box Fish
Answer 5 If hes dead, no love can be given.
Problem solved?

Kissie on 14.03. at 23:48

Thank you for your fourth batch of answers, there is some valid points in there. Next batch.

Question 1: If its dark and then light what will follow?
Question 2: How many sheep do you count before you fall a sleep?
Question 3: Do you think Nimrods Bow is stronger than Battle Axes?
Question 4: Is Casper a friendly ghost?
Question 5: Will Popeye ever loose?

Regards
Shredded

[ally]P.S.[/ally]

KnightsForFreedom on 14.03. at 23:53
Answer 1: Light cause its stronger than dark
Answer 2: none i don count any.
Answer 3: yes its bow which be use as sneak attack
Answer 4: idk
Answer 5 yes to KFC
Problem solved?

Kissie on 14.03. at 23:56

Thank you for your fifth batch of answers, there is some valid points in there. Next batch.

Question 1: Is bb codes easy to use?
Question 2: Will Smith or Bruce Willis?
Question 3: Space or Saw VI?
Question 4: Hiding place level 10 or Barracks level 25?
Question 5: How long will it take to solve this problem?

Regards
Shredded

[ally]P.S.[/ally]

KnightsForFreedom on 15.03. at 00:26
Answer 1:Yes
Answer 2:Smith
Answer 3:Saw VI
Answer 4:Barrack lvl 25 hiding place is a waste of populations.
Answer 5: 20 secs
Problem solved.

KnightsForFreedom on 15.03. at 03:18
So do i quiilify?

Kissie on 15.03. at 09:12

Thank you for your sixth batch of answers, there is some valid points in there. Next batch.

Question 1: Why is 1+1 not one plus one?
Question 2: If Jimmy had 6 apples and James had 5, Jimmy ate two apples and James gave Jimmy 3 Apples, But Jimmy eats one and Gives James 1 to eat as well, How many apples does Sarah have?
Question 3: If you had 1k archers and 1k scout which one is best to attack with?
Question 4: How many light bulbs can a blond exchange?
Question 5: Why does a leave turn yellow?

Regards
Shredded

[coord]P.S.[/coord]

KnightsForFreedom on 15.03. at 21:28
answer1: 11
answer2:None
answer3:1k scout
answer4:1
answer5:Because its fall.
Now SMD!

KnightsForFreedom on 15.03. at 21:28
let me in xD

KnightsForFreedom on 15.03. at 21:29
if not dont sent me those questions.

Kissie on 15.03. at 21:33

Thank you for your seventh batch of answers, there is some valid points in there. Next batch.

Question 1:Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?
Question 2:If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?
Question 3:Why is Grape Nuts cereal called that, when it contains neither grapes, nor nuts?
Question 4:Why is an electrical outlet called an outlet when you plug things into it? Shouldn't it be called an inlet.
Question 5:Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?

Regards
Shredded

[ally]P.S.[/ally]

KnightsForFreedom on 15.03. at 21:49
Answer1: Cause its broken
Answer2: Yes
Answer3: cause its my nuts
Answer4: It should be called my dick which i plug it in.
Answer5:Humpty dumpty set on the wall humpty dumpty had a great fall when he land on my dick he cracked.

Kissie on 15.03. at 21:57
Dear [player]KnightsForFreedom[/player]

Language like that is not acceptable in this fair land dear Knight, you will have to refrain from using language of that caliber, if you wish to join [ally]P.S.[/ally]

Regards
Shredded

[ally]P.S.[/ally]

KnightsForFreedom on 15.03. at 22:31
? but its true.... fine -.- sence when did P.S get so serious?

Kissie on 15.03. at 22:39

Here is some more questions that needs answers.

Question 1:What happens when you get 'half scared to death' twice?
Question 2:Is it true cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
Question 3:Why are the alphabets in the order that they are? Is it because it's a song?
Question 4:If you write a book about failure, and it doesn't sell, is it called success?
Question 5:If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

[player]Regards
Shredded[/player]
[ally]P.S.[/ally]

KnightsForFreedom on 16.03. at 01:03
Answer1:You die
Answer2:Yes
Answer3:its a song
Answer4:yes
Answer5:cause lingeries has more things to do.

Kissie on 16.03. at 18:32

You have passed your fist test, now its time for your essay, write me a 2000 word essay on who you are and why you would be a value towards [ally]P.S.[/ally]

Regards
Shredded

[ally]P.S.[/ally]

KnightsForFreedom on 16.03. at 21:35
Im KnightsForFreedom, I am a trustful person and also believe what i do is right. I dont just speak without thinking, Im currendly in Middle School. Next year im going to Woodrow Wilson High School. The reason i value towards P.S is because i believe i can help and make P.S the Best tribe in this World. I will fight towards royalty and justice!

Kissie on 17.03. at 07:56

You're still outstanding with 1725 words on your essay, please complete and mail it to me.

Regards
Shredded

[ally]P.S.[/ally]

Kissie on 17.03. at 07:59
Revision of your 275 word essay:

Im (I'm) KnightsForFreedom, I am a trustful person and also believe what i (I) do is right. I dont (don't) just speak without thinking, Im (I'm) currendly (currently) in Middle School. Next year im (I'm) going to Woodrow Wilson High School. The reason i (I) value towards P.S (P.S.) is because i (I) believe i (I) can help and make P.S (P.S.)the Best tribe in this World. I will fight towards royalty and justice!

KnightsForFreedom on 17.03. at 21:42
Im (I'm) KnightsForFreedom, I am a trustful person and also believe what i (I) do is right. I dont (don't) just speak without thinking, Im (I'm) currendly (currently) in Middle School. Next year im (I'm) going to Woodrow Wilson High School. The reason i (I) value towards P.S (P.S.) is because i (I) believe i (I) can help and make P.S (P.S.)the Best tribe in this World. I will fight towards royalty and justice! My favorite subject is Math and Science, I love to learn easier and faster way to solve math problems. And i also love science because i like to do alot of science experiments. last year i won the 1st science fair project contest! My favorite thing to do sometimes is to draw, im very good at drawing WWII stuffs, Such as US, Germany, IJN, UK,Italy. I can draw mostly any stuffs in WWII/WWI. Im a fan of WWII or Sci Fic things, My favorite movie so far is Deadspace. My favorite game for my XBOX 360 is COD Black Ops, my favorite weapons are M1A1 Machine gun, M16, M24 sniper rifle, Dragounve sniper rifle, AK47 and lots more. My record is 26 kills and 4 deaths. Not my only fave game, i love Lost planet 2 cool game and its also sci fic, i completed the whole campaign and the story is awsome. I play Medal of honor too, pretty good graphics. I like the fast paced of it. I play some browser games too. Such as Tribalwars, Ogame, Dawn of nations. I like all of them, my top fave. Tribalwars i like it because of its base, Attack and take villages make your own plans and desicions to take out enemies, i remember 1 thing my friend who had 28 villages who faced 200 and took away 68 of his villages and died, is " Just remember, Points dont matter, your Troops do..." I was hoping to join P.S because i believe there pretty strong and i should be in it to make it the best tribe in this world. Ogame is a sci fic space MMO browser game. Im pretty good at it, i reseach and lvl buildings and get more ships. Dawn of nation is WWII kinda like tribalwars but more base and more stuffs to do. You just dont just go in and attack you get 5 types of resoures and attack reseach tech, make tanks, SPG, infantry, and alot other units with officers and other cool things such as trades.

Sencerly, KnightforFreedom
[/spoil]

Lol too long? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's one persistent guy.. you should recruit him just for the reason that he never quits :p

tangomango

[spoil]ultramaste on 18.03. at 22:53
You withdrew the invite. Can you send me another one?

filetminyawn on 20.03. at 08:24
i was trying to send you an invite,i was told to do it as soon as i got the invite button fixed...i been working on that darn thing for days now...as soon as i get it up and running again,i will try and send it again...kk?

ultramaste today at 01:53
You withdrew the invite again. Is the invite button fixed?

filetminyawn today at 01:56
i did not withdraw it...i sent it to you...let me try again...be ready....

ultramaste today at 01:57
Waiting fer you.

filetminyawn today at 01:58
ok...now this may be fast,so be sure you get it quick,cause its got a short in it....ready?

ultramaste today at 01:58
Ready!

filetminyawn today at 01:59
ok...im going to count to 3...on 3 i will send ok?

ultramaste today at 01:59
Let's do this.

filetminyawn today at 02:00

ultramaste today at 02:01
Still waiting

filetminyawn today at 02:02
you get it?

ultramaste today at 02:02
No

filetminyawn today at 02:02
sigh...ok try again...only i will count slower...ready?

ultramaste today at 02:03
ready

filetminyawn today at 02:03
one

two

three

ultramaste today at 02:05
Still did not get it. You keep withdrawing it

filetminyawn today at 02:07
ok..i am not withdrawing it...i told you...it has a short in it,and you have to be fast...why do you think i am doing the counting...i hate to count...i am not very good at counting,and going all the way to three is hard for me...so lets hurry up,if you want to join!

filetminyawn today at 02:07
you gonna be fast this time?

ultramaste today at 02:07
ok

filetminyawn today at 02:08
ok...lets begin...one

filetminyawn today at 02:09
um...ok now im all flustered...this darn button and haveing to count...so what comes after one?

ultramaste today at 02:11
I push the Tribe button which show invitations and nothing show up.

filetminyawn today at 02:13
thats because i havent sent it yet,i didnt get to three cause you messed up my counting...so lets start again...ready?

ultramaste today at 02:14
ready

filetminyawn today at 02:17
ok...one

ultramaste today at 02:19
I can wait till you fix the invite button. You can ask someone in your tribe to send me an invite. Until then I'm a member of your tribe so let everyone know I'm on your side.

filetminyawn today at 02:34
awe man..that darn invite butten shorted out my whole computer...well im the invite guy for the tribe...but i stuck a pipe cleaner in it now...want to try again?

ultramaste today at 02:53
let's try again

filetminyawn today at 02:54
ok...im ready...you ready?

ultramaste today at 02:55
ready

ultramaste today at 02:56
Got it. Thanks!

filetminyawn today at 02:56
ok...i sent it...take it!

filetminyawn today at 02:57
great...awesome...welcome to the tribe...glad to have you!

ultramaste today at 02:59
Now it's time fer me to grow faster

ultramaste today at 03:01
Why did you dismiss me from the tribe?

ultramaste today at 03:01
filetminyawn dismissed you from the tribe Problem Solved

filetminyawn today at 03:04
dude...I SWEAR on your moms grave..i did not disabuse you from the tribe...its something wrong...we been have all these problems we just cant seem to get worked out...i think there is a hacker messing with us.

filetminyawn today at 03:06
are you hacking us?...cause if you are then i will have to send the tribe after you!...did you steal our forums while you were in to sell our secrets to another tribe?

filetminyawn today at 03:08
we have a spy...and now i am beginning to see the big picture now...your working with somebody inside the tribe arnt you?...i see it...i know what your up to...your selling us out...you probably rigged that invite butten so it looked like we couldnt invite you,just so you could work with an insider,to get our secrets,then you finally got inside,and they gave you the info,and you got back out,and now your gonna sell our secrets...your not fooling me!

ultramaste today at 03:11
What are you talking about?! You sent me an invite and then you dismiss me from your tribe. How do you hack and what secrets? What you need to do is find this hacker or buy a better computer.

ultramaste today at 03:13
Calm down! I don't know anything! All I want is to be in your tribe.

ultramaste today at 03:14
So are you going to try again with that invite?

filetminyawn today at 03:17
how many of our forums did you copy while you were in?...i know i didnt dismiss you...you somehow made it look like i did,but it wasnt me,so you must be somekind of computer whiz...so how much did you get of our secrets?

ultramaste today at 03:20
What forums? I'm no computer wiz in any way. Stop blaming me on whatever it is. All I want is an invite, and I'm no spy!

filetminyawn today at 03:28
ok..tell you what...this is above my station in the tribe now...before i can invite you,you will have to go through our grand inquisiter Kissie i will have to ask you to contact her about this matter,and get it resolved before i can extend you another invite.

[/spoil]
with regards,
filet.

DeletedUser

At some times my convo gets boring but its fun!

[spoil]
akatanikitos on 22.04. at 10:22
Hi, im a member of the counsil in PS and i have seen that there is a problem with the invite button, im here to make sure you get in the tribe but also to fix the invite button.

you there?

chandler8 on 22.04. at 10:23
yes

chandler8 on 22.04. at 10:24
i thought u would of gone with all the other p.s members

chandler8 on 22.04. at 10:27
yes

chandler8 on 22.04. at 10:27
yes

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 10:29
No ,im not going anywhere, there were some problems with the .. .. ......forget it . lets stick to the topic, so , am i rigth that filetminyawn sended you an initation to join our ttibe?why havent you accepred the invition and you rejected her? you know that this is an declaration.of war, rigth?

Am i rigth ?

chandler8 on 22.04. at 10:31
i didnt reject it kept withdrawing it before i could accapt but if u declare war u declare war on swat

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 10:32
Wait, dont put words into my mouth....

so you blame filetminyawn for withdawing the invitation?

chandler8 on 22.04. at 10:33
no she said it was the invite button or something

chandler8 on 22.04. at 10:33
it doesnt work

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 10:37
Ok, first of all, relax,take a breath and calm down, drink a beer and a bit of vodka....

filetminyawn is NOT a girl!!!! It is a boy .....

second, did you tried to accept the invite? dont reject her, accept her

chandler8 on 22.04. at 10:39
i did try it was gone like 2 secon to accept but it was there but it was gone 2 seconds after is was sent

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 10:41
So, he sent u the invitation and it took u 2 seconds to accept it, but tthe invitation was fake? u sure?

chandler8 on 22.04. at 10:42
i dont know i think it might be

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 10:47
So , lets sum up, u want to get into this tribe, u request an invitation and when filetminyawn sends you the invitation ir magicly disapears...sounds like you are Hacker which breaks the invite buttons and then asks for invite to make the others look noobish.....prove me i am wrong

chandler8 on 22.04. at 10:49
im not hacker im 11 yrs old u could ask all my friends that play this game aswell and why would i make him look noobish if ive been trying to join this tribe since i started

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 10:53
So u are obsessed with our tribe?

Only a spy would try get in the tribe for so long

chandler8 on 22.04. at 10:55
man i aint any of those i swear

chandler8 on 22.04. at 10:57
u think im a spy ive been trying to get in because harif havith said

chandler8 on 22.04. at 10:58
thats why

chandler8 on 22.04. at 11:02
why do u think this

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 11:04
So you have connections with my dear friend harith hafiz.......ok...finall question ..ut is to prove you are really ready to join in this tribe..... i want you to open google and type in google search these word : obsession, bullying, grecce
i want you to tell me one sentence for each one of these words....

if u do what i tell u means you are determined to join MY,tribe

chandler8 on 22.04. at 11:09
obseession.the dominations of ones thoughts or feelings by ones idea. bullying.a form of abuse.

chandler8 on 22.04. at 11:09
i didnt understand wat grecce meant

chandler8 on 22.04. at 11:10
plus i know wat bullying is like

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 11:11
Sorry...i meant GREECE......make a sentence which contains the word GREECE

chandler8 on 22.04. at 11:11
greece is a country in europe

chandler8 on 22.04. at 11:12
i can also speak the language they speak in greece

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 11:13
Really? wow...its such a hard language...can you tell me a sentence in greek?

chandler8 on 22.04. at 11:14
kalemera bavya d kane

chandler8 on 22.04. at 11:15
its in english but read the same the way i spelt it

chandler8 on 22.04. at 11:15
it means hello children how are u

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 11:16
Are you from greece?

chandler8 on 22.04. at 11:17
i live in oroklini its a village in cyprus which uses the same language as greece called greek

chandler8 on 22.04. at 11:17
no the uk but live in cyprus for six years

chandler8 on 22.04. at 11:18
is that proof

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 11:19
Really? Ok, i have to tell you a secret. . ...my name akatanikitos is a greek,word..but im not from greece, the old owner of this account was from greece....

chandler8 on 22.04. at 11:20
ok

chandler8 on 22.04. at 11:20
so ur a hacker or he gave it to u

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 11:22
Dude, because we came close for a minute doesnt give the rigth to call me a hacker.. ....im still curious why u rejected the invite though

chandler8 on 22.04. at 11:23
no i was wondering thats all

chandler8 on 22.04. at 11:24
i promise i didnt reject invite

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 11:26
So, the invite disappeared?

chandler8 on 22.04. at 11:27
yeah i dont know how

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 11:28
Do u have any friends on this world?

chandler8 on 22.04. at 11:29
yes

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 11:32
Name them ....maybe they are not trustable...i have to noble them

chandler8 on 22.04. at 11:33
[player]jonijoni5[/player] [player]benny4[/player] [player]george159[/player]

chandler8 on 22.04. at 11:34
[player]Benny4[/player]

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 11:36
Im attacking them rigth now, then i will send my nobles to take their villages

chandler8 on 22.04. at 11:37
ok but theyre gonna ask me at school wats happening

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 11:38
So, u dont have a problem with me attacking your best friends?

chandler8 on 22.04. at 11:39
sort of but some of them use to attack me so not so much them

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 11:41
Ok, in two hours filet is gonna send u an invitation...dont reject her again

chandler8 on 22.04. at 11:42
but i didnt cant u just send it if it doesnt work u will just blame me

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 11:44
In two hours.
.wait

chandler8 on 22.04. at 11:44
if it doesnt work

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 11:45
We will see

chandler8 on 22.04. at 11:45
ok

chandler8 on 22.04. at 12:42
how long till he invites me

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 13:17
Ask him yourself

chandler8 on 22.04. at 15:04
hes not thhere

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 15:09
...he mailed me in facebook...he has log in issues....did u hacked him? because and i have log in issues

chandler8 on 22.04. at 15:22
no man

chandler8 on 22.04. at 15:22
i even have facebook

chandler8 on 22.04. at 15:24
listen im not a hacker if i was a hacker u would already be hacked and why would hack someone i need an invite from

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 15:35
Hmmm, indeed, u speek the truth....u are SO wise....wow....ok, i will mail him, u will get into this tribe one way or another

chandler8 on 22.04. at 15:36
finally u see im not a hacker

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 15:38
But i still cant understand why u reject the invitatiins we send

chandler8 on 22.04. at 16:14
i didnt i can prove it was withdrew

chandler8 on 22.04. at 16:18
i cant prove it but i have th report

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 16:31
Forward me the report

chandler8 on 22.04. at 16:32
i cant it only lets me do attack report ill try again

chandler8 on 22.04. at 16:33
no still doesnt let me can u invite me

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 16:37
Hmmmm, i believe u can do it but u dont want ..... u are a hacker and you made it look like filetmiyawn withdaraw it

chandler8 on 22.04. at 16:38
here we go with the hacker thing again have u got ps3

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 16:42
Yes, but i will not tell u my account name coz u will hack me

chandler8 on 22.04. at 16:43
i can prove that he withdrew it if u tell me ur account name because i have a camera and i can show u through it i cant hack the only i can bond with the tribe is if u trust me

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 16:50
Ok, i trust you...i will tell u my account name tomorrow, today is a BUSY day, so i will not play PS3
Tommorrow i will...ok? just remind me ...

chandler8 on 22.04. at 16:51
ok

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 18:20
You,in?

chandler8 on 22.04. at 18:22
no psn in for maintanence

chandler8 on 22.04. at 18:22
at my house yeah i just tried my ps3 playing rusee offline now

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 18:24
Can u show me in Ps3?

chandler8 on 22.04. at 18:26
yes positive 100%

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 18:29
Wait, wtf...i press the button to sing in to internet and says "your internet is doing mentaince and some bullshit

chandler8 on 22.04. at 18:30
yeah i told u psn is down for maintanence it should be back up soon though

akatanikitos on 22.04. at 22:58
did you contacted [player]filetminyawn[/player]?

chandler8 on 23.04. at 06:32
yes im not a hacker he said and it was just technical difficulties

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 14:54
hey, you there?

im here to blame you for calling me a noob....spec told me you told him that i told you a noob so you told me filet was the noob and that i was a noob and filet said spec is a noob but the real noob is me coz you aid i am a noob and i blamed you are a noob and you bully mee, spec is a noob, filet is a noob, i am a noob....are you sure you want an invit? i will noble you if you dont give me a GREAT EXPLANATIION for you noobish stuff.............

chandler8 on 23.04. at 15:06
wat did i do i didnt call u noob i called no one noob wtf

chandler8 on 23.04. at 15:07
i havent even ot a message from spec

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 15:07
ok, so sorry for me last maill...it was a noob sitting me and he sended it to you.....it wasnt me sending you that mail...

BAD news...the counsil of PS made a final desicion not to invite you due to your small size....we are so sorry but you will not get any invitation to join us ...so sorry again

best solution for you? find another tribe, or creat your own tribe....so sorry again

chandler8 on 23.04. at 15:11
but theres a flipping person with 100 hundred pts now thats noobish

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 15:12
actually the reason we cant invite you is coz i broke the invite button all the way....there is no way i can fix it ......we cant invite ANYONE!

chandler8 on 23.04. at 15:14
why lie ten and ur sure cant fix

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 15:17
i didnt want you to know i am so noob i actually ruined the invite button.....i have been trying to fix it for two months now.....there is no way1 im tellin ya! and i am also from greece so i know how to speak greek.....sou leo alhtheia, den mporw na ftiaksw to invite koumpi.....sugnomh

chandler8 on 23.04. at 15:19
ok why did filet say that spec broke it and why did u say u werent from greece

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 15:21
filet is my best friend...spec is our worst enemy..so we charged him of broking the button

i didnt said i am from greece coz i thougth you would understand it from my name..akatanikitos

chandler8 on 23.04. at 15:24
so why would u have spec in ur tribe if he is ur worst enemy

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 15:26
coz he doesnt know about it....

chandler8 on 23.04. at 15:28
yeah so r u planning to attack sec u two

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 15:29
yes...any help is appreciated...you are getting [player]antonis.gr[/player] to attack him to....

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 15:33
spec is our worst enemy coz he one nobled a player which had 3456 vills and now he wants to nobe the hole world...he must be stoped....we are trying to persuade as many players as we can to attack him...he must be nobled!

chandler8 on 23.04. at 15:38
talk to harith hafiv

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 15:40
you talked with him?

chandler8 on 23.04. at 15:43
who

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 15:43
u mailed harith hafiz?

chandler8 on 23.04. at 15:47
about wat

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 15:47
did you mailed harith hafiz to start attacking spec?

chandler8 on 23.04. at 15:49
why should i spec isnt my roblem hes urs and ilet

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 15:50
then can you contact harith to tell him that we need him to attack spec?

chandler8 on 23.04. at 15:54
yes

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 15:55
thanks...tell him that akatanikitos told you to say that to him

chandler8 on 23.04. at 16:08
i told harith hafiv

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 16:09
ok thank you very much!
can you also tell him that i told you to tell him?

chandler8 on 23.04. at 16:11
i told him already

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 16:14
se euxaristo polu!

chandler8 on 23.04. at 16:14
your welcome

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 16:19
you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chandler8 on 23.04. at 16:19
wat

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 16:20
do you like black eyed peas?

chandler8 on 23.04. at 16:21
no do u have any pc games

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 16:24
no but you MUST play a game....type in google search "the worlds hardest game" ....play the game.....its the hardest gamei have ever played....

chandler8 on 23.04. at 16:26
ok

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 18:23
so?

chandler8 on 23.04. at 19:12
i got 2 second level but it was so ard

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 19:14
u noob!! only 2 level?

chandler8 on 23.04. at 19:17
i tried to do it 2nd lvl i figured out way i could get to end but not with the yellow ball

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 19:20
haha. i have finished all 30 levels 2 times...but there is a continue to the game...worlds hardest game 2...has 50 levels and is 3 times more difficult....cant finish it...

chandler8 on 23.04. at 19:22
cool is it the square game where u have t move square

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 19:27
lololollolloollolololllollo

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 19:31
i have 13 incomings!

chandler8 on 23.04. at 19:37
why

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 19:41
because i am in war!! see the map, press this link, and press "generate new map"
white is me, blue is my tribe, purple is our enemy
http://www.twstats.com/en52/index.p...&zoom=300&centrex=529&centrey=764&fill=000000

chandler8 on 23.04. at 19:44
ill help with the war what ca i do to help

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 19:45
dude, you cant do anythink! defend yourself...i need no help

chandler8 on 23.04. at 19:46
i saw how many enemyies there were why so many

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 19:50
because the nobled all the barbarians around me so that they can atack me fast

chandler8 on 23.04. at 19:55
i could start attacking them and why dont u get swat involved

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 19:56
no, dont attack them! they will noble you!swat is involved :)

chandler8 on 23.04. at 19:57
oh r they anyway r u sure im allowed in the tribe

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 19:58
i didnt understand a single word from what you told me!

chandler8 on 23.04. at 19:59
am i still allowed inp.s

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 20:00
but i told you that the invite button is broken....

chandler8 on 23.04. at 20:01
i know im just getting worried becaue this guy in my other tribe is laughing saying i wont get in

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 20:02
who is laughing at you?

chandler8 on 23.04. at 20:05
[player]traceur117[/player]

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 20:06
tell him he is a loser!

chandler8 on 23.04. at 20:16
ok i did

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 20:17
hahaha, just carefull not to get nobled by him!

chandler8 on 23.04. at 20:18
i aint scared of a wip wen i got harith hafiv

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 20:21
hahahahaha, yea,

chandler8 on 23.04. at 20:23
lets gang up o him by sending mesages

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 20:23
what?

chandler8 on 23.04. at 20:24
keep sending messages to him like wimp pervert

akatanikitos on 23.04. at 20:27
ohhh, sure...im gonna send him one now!

chandler8 on 23.04. at 20:28
cool
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Heres an old one from the PS mascot :icon_biggrin:

akatanikitos on 07.03. at 16:01
"I wish I could see through your eyes so I would know what you like to see. I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give you everything you want. I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do, and together we could make them come true. I wish I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the happiest person in the whole world. And lastly, I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart." ~ Unknown ~

akatanikitos on 07.03. at 21:08
dont you like my poem?

Notorious Legend on 07.03. at 21:17
Not really.. Are you ever goin to actually attack back, turtle? this is a war game! o_O

Heres one for ya ;)

1,2 Notorious is coming for you! 3,4 You better lock your door! 5,6 Grab your crucifix! 7,8 Better stay up late! 9,10 Never sleep again! ;)

DeletedUser

and here is a funny one :D

akatanikitos today at 12:39
:D
you reterning the favor?

TeacheRus today at 12:45
Actually, you owe me about 8 nukes, 4 nobles, and a capping. I did not want cut back on your credit line, need a few more?

akatanikitos today at 12:49
hhahaha, you actually counted how many you lost on me ? :D i keep count of the nukes killed in my walls but not for every person seperatelly :D

do as you wish :D
attack me if you want
dont attack me if you dont want

anyway, in your real life, are you really a teacher????
im bad at maths.....i could use some help! :D

TeacheRus today at 12:54
Tutor and test writer, I am good at proofreading and rewriting text.

Math is mostly an organized form of writing.

akatanikitos today at 12:55
:0

thanks you so much for the info!!!!!!! now im a happy noob :D

akatanikitos today at 12:56
no, actually, im not happy and im not a noob

TeacheRus today at 13:00
Still a student? What is not to be happy about?

akatanikitos today at 13:04
what??? im happy :D
why shouldnt i be? :D
dont you see all those smiles i write??? :D
those are my happy smiles and it means im happy :D
this is my sad face--:mad:
my happy face--> :D
dont you understand the difference??? its so easy....

happy face---> :D
sad face--> :(
i now use my happy face :D now i use my sad face :(

akatanikitos today at 13:17
sorry for blocking you :(

DeletedUser

Bush trying to influence 7th.. Silly googly

homcgra1 today at 04:12
Dear members of [ally]7TH[/ally].

Your duke has lied to you. Manipulated you.

He has deleted the forum post that I made when sitting [player]vivamexico81[/player], in order to hide his lies from you. Luckily I screenshot it, and have it here for you to read:
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/4295/thepost.png

He made promises diplomatically to myself to stop recruiting from [ally]Bush[/ally] and [ally]WWKJD?[/ally], or else have us declare war. After making this promise, he continued to try to recruit [player]vivamexico81[/player], instead of turning him down. He tried multiple others as well, who have also been passing this back to [ally]Bush[/ally] leadership.

He has chosen to put you all at risk, because of his lies.

Leave [ally]7TH[/ally], and form a new tribe with the tag: [ally]Googly[/ally]. Failure to do this, will most likely result in us keeping our end of the deal arranged with your leader.

The relevant part of the diplomatic agreement is below.

7TH will not recruit, or attempt to recruit, anybody within Bush or WWKJD?. Failure to comply is an act of war.

It is your choice. Stick with the leader who has betrayed you. Or form a new tribe to show you are prepared to make amends for your leader's lies.

~[player]homcgra1[/player]

DeletedUser

tornado777 on 23.05. at 23:17
That is already defended mate..I did respect you once when you could fight your own wars....but at least you don't admit it like the other 1 you have in your tribe who told me straight he couldn't take me on a 1 on 1....lol

Dismissal on 23.05. at 23:24
The name of the game is TRIBALwars, not SOLOwars.

tornado777 on 23.05. at 23:27
But doesn't put your skill to the test does it?..in at least 1 of your players, lack of it...

Dismissal on 23.05. at 23:28
Nobling barbs doesn't put your skill to the test. What exactly are you trying to say?

tornado777 on 23.05. at 23:32
Niether does have 3 players the size you are taking on 1 player knowing they are already fighting a war with others..

Dismissal on 23.05. at 23:36
You've always been fighting Phat, don't try to pretend you haven't.

tornado777 on 23.05. at 23:43
[ally]Swat..[/ally][ally]Fire![/ally]..[ally]Cops[/ally]..and the Bullies of course who insult the history of this game and have no respect or honour..unlike the players who started playing this game..

Dismissal on 23.05. at 23:48
Are you trying to set yourself up as some sort og Barbarian Martyr?

"unlike the players who started playing this game.."

Everyone on the game is a player who started the game. Would you actually like to respond with something that isn't utter nonsense designed to look like you think you know something?

Honor is earnt from going to war, sitting there nobling barbarians and trying to make secret deals with people around you regarding protection of your villages isn't honorable. Why are you even trying to mail me? I've been attacking you for months, it isn't likely to stop any time soon.

tornado777 on 23.05. at 23:54
Players like Tribal Warlord fought with Honour and certainly never needed others to fight his battles...or call in Allies...you insult the game amde the memory of those players that made this game great...

Dismissal today at 00:02
Dude, you seem to be upset. Is that because you are being nobled?

tornado777 today at 00:06
Not at all...been done before, will be done again, just hoping to find someone who has the honout to fight thier own battles..like a real man and not boys thinking they are men...

He blocked me after this. :(

DeletedUser

Another classic.

koolcubes today at 02:56
Why are you attacking my tribe? We are swat's academy and do not appreciate unprovoked attacks. Please stop these attacks asap or war will be unavoidable. [player]lavrikan3[/player] will be informed immediately of your actions.

Now the interesting thing is that this guy is in neither Swat nor Cops, but in another tribe called 'C.I.A.'.

DeletedUser

Description
Academy/Basher Tribe of Swat and Cops

C.I.A. was founded by laserith now run by tuba king and koolcubes
------------------------------------------------------------------

any truth in their description? or are they just saying it in the hopes of less attacks

DeletedUser95011

lol looks like they are telling the truth. Or their plan is working. :icon_eek:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: -SWAT-
Side 2:
Tribes: C.I.A.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 4
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50,717
Side 2: 33,347
Difference: 17,370

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Another classic.

Now the interesting thing is that this guy is in neither Swat nor Cops, but in another tribe called 'C.I.A.'.

Koolcubes sent that to a player his tribe (CIA) had attacked the previous week. The player was responding to those attacks by attacking one of the CIA players which attacked him.

As for any truth to them being part of the SWAT family:

[6-7-2011 21:19:13] Jeff / Art: Btw, whats with that tribe.. CIA
[6-7-2011 21:19:26] Jeff / Art: They claim to be your academy
[6-7-2011 21:19:30] robert anderson: nope
[6-7-2011 21:19:41] robert anderson: laserith put that together
[6-7-2011 21:19:48] robert anderson: his friends etc

DeletedUser

Mine :p

smb69 on 29.07. at 14:15
no and why does your co player want to be my friend
seventh cavalry on 29.07. at 14:17
my coplayer ? :O who