Funny Ingame Messages

DeletedUser

Hehe i like when people get desperate...

rpw262 today at 00:59
ok really a 24+ hour noble would be really dumb =/

spankmeh today at 00:55
sure, youll be confused when i noble you

rpw262 today at 00:53
im guessing your a confused young boy? ^^

spankmeh on 09.12. at 23:56
im guessing you ran out of rams and decided to send swords???

rpw262 on 09.12. at 23:42
well ok then ^^

spankmeh on 09.12. at 23:41
good,

rpw262 on 09.12. at 23:41
i couldddd but im sure some others will send a bunch for you ^^

spankmeh on 09.12. at 23:40
can you send more?

rpw262 on 09.12. at 23:34
well thats good ^^ have fun with them

spankmeh on 09.12. at 23:31
its ok, i enjoy real attacks they are even more fun

rpw262 on 09.12. at 23:31
i will thanks ^^ sorry if one time they are not fakes ^^

spankmeh on 09.12. at 23:28
Please send more i enjoy tagging all of the fakes

0.o this is what the world is coming to? thats a long noble passing a bunch of better potential targets ^^ whatever floats his boat the real question is snipe or stack? ^^

DeletedUser

I love this guy :icon_redface:

[spoil]
Ramos 65 on 23.11. at 20:29
remember me i was in [ally]P~NUT[/ally]. I was wondering if i could join your tribe i sent a message to your recruiter and he hasn't wrote back yet.in the message my reason that i should join your tribe was that I'm loyal hardworking and an experienced player

Martian Undesirable on 24.11. at 04:16
Your being farmed by one of our members so the answer is no.

-LG

Ramos 65 on 16.12. at 00:04
Are we allies?
if so one of you players [player]vikings55[/player] attacked me if it continues he's village will fall.

Martian Undesirable on 16.12. at 00:07
Are we allies? If so it would be news to me.

Ramos 65 on 16.12. at 00:09
check in the diplomacy

Martian Undesirable on 16.12. at 00:09
We dont have allies....

Ramos 65 on 16.12. at 00:13
ok then ill see

Ramos 65 on 17.12. at 00:08
my tribe would like to see if you want a N.A.P with us?

Martian Undesirable on 17.12. at 01:49
no thanks

Ramos 65 today at 02:37
why is one of your members attacking me we are suppose to be allies here is a report *Insert Report of a Noble hitting his village*

Martian Undesirable today at 03:08
We went over this 2 days ago, are you really that thick?

Ramos 65 today at 09:24
my tribe [ally]~BOS~[/ally] would like to have an alliance or N.A.P with your tribe

Martian Undesirable today at 13:15
Goodbye
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

one of the better mails of the day for me.

ibarber today at 11:28
Lordverr a member of priest, tell him to leave me alone

DeletedUser

Precious lol

hey can we get into the habit of using spoilers on these insightful messages?

And no I don't want to be a moderator, but you have to love them!

Okay I went on and posted this so how do you use a spoiler in here, because I spelled it right. Don't flame me. xP

DeletedUser95858

Precious lol

Okay I went on and posted this so how do you use a spoiler in here, because I spelled it right. Don't flame me. xP

[spoil]spoil.................../spoil[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Not exactly funny but cant believe this guy actually thinks this will work. :icon_neutral:

rajven13 today at 16:58
Invite only for the best

This invite has been written and forwarded to only a few players that have the required ability to make a tribe at a new level.

As the continents are becoming more a battle field for real estate it is important to understand that tribes will be fighting for the same land, player v's player.. tribe v's tribe. This will end up in the dominance of two maybe three tribes in the same K.. and similarly in every other K in the world.

I am propossing to put together a tribe that will consist of the 7 to 10 top players in each of K24/k25/k26/k34/k35/k36. This ultimately will be the dominent force not only in 1 K but to start in 6 K's and a tribe to domnate this world eventually... This process usually takes around 1 yr and half to complete thro merges and extinctions... what i am proposing will cut to the chase and will enable us within a short time to grow organically and outside our current boundries. Some of the K's are young and we need some lower point players to address the balance of morale, but this will be the opertunity to grow quickly into those K's.

You will have asking youself... wtf who's this guy with a 3000 ish point villa and a 9500 od. Good question, I'm the guy who will be organising the biggest shake down these K's have seen since it's creation.

Tribal organisation will be democratic, you will decide the direction we go along with your tribesman. There has to be a duke, i will hold that responsibility, but it's only as firm as the tribe will allow.. I am no power hungay master.. Delegation is the way to win i just want to help put this world in our hands...

I have put a map together that repesent the world we will create.. we will cover the entire K's involved.. allowing much faster cross border nobling, support and enabling growth like you have not known in this world...provided we work as a team, but then again you wouldn't be where you are if you did not know teamwork...

This will be a once only offer made to specific players, if i get less than 70% success on recruitment of the players that are needed, the tribe will not be created... recruitment will be done by K so that safety in numbers is assured. Tribal creation should take no more than 3 days once the numbers have been confirmed.

Reply's of confomation are expected, or on the other hand increase your OD that little bit more.. :)

I'm sure this mail will end up at many a Dukes and Barons mail box to them I am saying be afraid.. be very afraid.

You with us..?

[player]Rajven13[/player]

Fame or Lame today at 17:04
Your a joke there is no way this would work. Please dont force me to noble across the K to shatter your dreams.

DeletedUser

Precious lol

it's
"SPOIL" make sure that you capitalize the word SPOIL

DeletedUser

Lulz, cant troll a troll

He is Pro, i'm from The Netherlands end he is a great speeder
wink.gif

DeletedUser57199

DankmanXP said:
He is Pro, i'm from The Netherlands end he is a great speeder
wink.gif

Here in w53, hes a farm... Must say tho, he players x2 speed pretty noobish and when someone tells you they played a 4 year old game for 6 years, its not a language barrier... he's just an idiot.
You can kinda get a clue of his growth rate off this
Note:
day 8 - 500pts
day 13- 900pts
day 16- 1100pts

Total ODd 550... (1K pts and killed upto 120 axes in his +20 day in this world)

DeletedUser

arcticwind11 today at 06:25
we need a alliance with your tribe so we can grow and we really need it because some of your people are attacking us

To be honest I had to read this three times to make sure that's what it said and I wasn't even sure how to respond after I got done laughing.

DeletedUser

To be honest I had to read this three times to make sure that's what it said and I wasn't even sure how to respond after I got done laughing.

i might as well gone mental and send him troops.. nyahahahaha... its so hilarious my goodness...

DeletedUser86150

This guy is legit. Join him or lose the game. Even I know this guy knows what he's talking about. :icon_neutral:

Yes, I remember that...
7 years ago, he managed to conquer 30 from the 70 worlds opened at the time in the TW servers.

DeletedUser

overlord56 today at 02:56
My name is [player]overlord56[/player] and i have come to spill your blood in the name of Hourus.

gerry12345678 today at 09:46
do one!! it shows what a crap player you are when you attack someone more than half your size. cant fight anyone bigger so goes for the easy. i wont be making it easy and i may ask my friend happy hamster who our tribe is under the protection of to help!!

gerry12345678 today at 09:47
stop joining our tribe you suck and soon my friend will be getting involved

Ive had differnt people invite me to there tribe and well i get bored.

But i do fear the hamster.