Funny Ingame Messages

DeletedUser

tbh I wanna see some....*insert inappropriate picture here*

Whats stopping you from going to other sites and seeing more women...naked? Why try it on TW. A womens body could be something to go to war for, but i don't think we need to start getting infracts for the word war here...Do we?

DeletedUser95107

Whats stopping you from going to other sites and seeing more women...naked? Why try it on TW. A womens body could be something to go to war for, but i don't think we need to start getting infracts for the word war here...Do we?

yeah... like troy?

DeletedUser

You talk over my other point. It is your duty to talk to them by skype or so, so you have to add them when you keep this ava..

Just my 2ct. :icon_biggrin:

i did but its my prerogative whether to answer them or not and besides its none of your concern or is it?... LOL... whats with that cent... it seems you interested in me though.. and there is something in you that you cannot accept...:lol:

DeletedUser

i did but its my prerogative whether to answer them or not and besides its none of your concern or is it?... LOL... whats with that cent... it seems you interested in me though.. and there is something in you that you cannot accept...:lol:

You want me to be interested in you? :)

DeletedUser

Wow, this thread went from funny IGM's to a thread all about wytdevil :lol:. Comeon people just take the love affairs to pms, and the hate messages, and doubt if she is a female comments as well.

DeletedUser

I have to admit, it is fun to read, but after a while we will all recieve infracts form spaming. Go open up a thread about her in the general section. I am sure everyone will follow sooner or later :)

DeletedUser

Oh, shit I thought this topic was for that.
Crap sorry mods... :icon_razz:

spearwolf

Wow, this thread went from funny IGM's to a thread all about wytdevil :lol:. Comeon people just take the love affairs to pms, and the hate messages, and doubt if she is a female comments as well.

I 2nd that, this is getting old. I'm interested in funny IGMs not someones picture or love life. There's a thread to rate avatars, if its that important go post there please. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser57199

A two man tribe in K44, singled out by a K55 inhabit for no good reason..
moltenice1 today at 17:56
Can I Join the tribe.

DankzHellSpawn today at 18:00
Possibly. but Im curious why us?

moltenice1 today at 18:01
ok I won't Jion your tribe.

DankzHellSpawn today at 18:03
that's fine too...
:lol: Its ok our K55 inhabit found a home...
[spoil]Tribe name:Ultimate Fear
Tag:Fear!!
Number of members:37
Points of the best 40 players:2.216
Total points:2.216
Average points:59

DeletedUser

I got some legend ons on UK6 but I don't s'pose that would be on topic and the UK forums suck.

DeletedUser

Yea,.

Tee-Wrecks today at 17:52
Hey man, since we are in the core it is kind of important to find a tribe early. I am not starting a noob, invite all, tribe. You are in a perfect area to join deluxe. What do you think?

Purpose Of Inactivity today at 20:38
Or we can do it the other way around...

You join my tribe.....

I have not made it yet but its going to be on the rim. so why don't you get there first and prepare the area?

Tee-Wrecks today at 21:05
So you are saying we are both going to get nobeled? haha, anyways, join my tribe because I know what I am doing, and obviously you do because you didnt just accept it like a noob. Its good to get into a tribe that has a leader that knows how to play, knows what noble trains are, off and def nukes are, knows what sniping is, etc, instead of just finding a tribe with 99 point whores in it.

Purpose Of Inactivity today at 21:06

You join my tribe.....

I have not made it yet but its going to be on the rim. so why don't you get there first and prepare the area?

Tee-Wrecks today at 21:09
Yeah, I got that. Do you realize the rim is the outskirts of the map? That means that you are either starting over or getting nobled...

Purpose Of Inactivity today at 21:10
Purpose Of Inactivity today at 21:06

You join my tribe.....

Tee-Wrecks today at 21:11
Can you just explain what you mean instead of re-sending that.

Purpose Of Inactivity today at 21:12

You join my tribe.....

Purpose Of Inactivity today at 21:14
Now what do you think?

Tee-Wrecks today at 21:14
Or you could just join mine that is already made

Purpose Of Inactivity today at 21:15

You join my tribe.....

I love Control+V

DeletedUser

MalaysiaAssasinated today at 19:33
We invite you to ROFL. We need active players. We look after our tribe mates in ROFL. We will do whatever it takes to support our tribe mates. I promise u ROFL will not let down.

Purpose Of Inactivity today at 19:34
ROFL!!!

MalaysiaAssasinated today at 19:35
U will join????

Purpose Of Inactivity today at 19:36
LMAO!

MalaysiaAssasinated today at 19:38
Are u join or not??

Purpose Of Inactivity today at 19:40
OMG!

MalaysiaAssasinated today at 19:41
I'm done wasting time with u...

Purpose Of Inactivity today at 19:42
LOL!

MalaysiaAssasinated today at 19:44
LOL!

Purpose Of Inactivity today at 19:55
that is annoying.

MalaysiaAssasinated today at 20:06
that is annoying.

Purpose Of Inactivity today at 20:15
.Annoying is that

MalaysiaAssasinated today at 20:16
.Annoying is that

Purpose Of Inactivity today at 20:36
.Annoying is that

MalaysiaAssasinated today at 20:39
.Annoying is that. Btw i can do this all day.

Purpose Of Inactivity today at 21:07
.Annoying is that. Btw i can do this all day.

:)

DeletedUser

Lol you legend.

http://uk6.tribalwars.co.uk/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=376136 on 25.10. at 16:17
hi u hav many points but why r u not in pwnsor? we can help u become strong. we have seevn years experiens.

http://uk6.tribalwars.co.uk/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=376136 on 25.10. at 16:26
look at my profile i am the score champion. i can teach you.

Ninja Dwarf on 25.10. at 17:16
Pfffft I laughed so hard.
A: Your awards are not visible you need to change that,
B: You have 1 member
C: I am not in your tribe because I am in a far greater tribe, where the lowest player has way over double your points. I have a question for you. With 7 years exp why don't you have many points? I will make you a deal. I won't join your tribe but you can be one of my many farms. Better get your rax up or restart quick.

http://uk6.tribalwars.co.uk/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=376136 on 25.10. at 17:32
u mean youll join if i help you build ur farm?

Ninja Dwarf on 25.10. at 17:34
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no. I mean I will send my troops to your village, take your resources, [INSERT WORD HERE] your villagers and slap you while I am there.

http://uk6.tribalwars.co.uk/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=376136 on 25.10. at 17:35
thats a bit meen

Ninja Dwarf on 25.10. at 17:36
No, that is a bit ninja 0.o

http://uk6.tribalwars.co.uk/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=376136 on 25.10. at 17:38
Touché

Ninja Dwarf on 25.10. at 17:39
I dare you to send all you're troops to attack me.

http://uk6.tribalwars.co.uk/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=376136 on 25.10. at 17:41
That would be rather rude of me.

Ninja Dwarf on 25.10. at 17:42
I don't care, hit me with your best shot.

Ninja Dwarf on 26.10. at 08:20
Too scared?

http://uk6.tribalwars.co.uk/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=376136 on 26.10. at 18:09
Nah, it's just that probability dictates that since you've been playing for significantly longer I'll lose all or at least most of my troops. That's not being scared, it's simply not deliberately obliterating my troops.

Best Bit: http://uk6.tribalwars.co.uk/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=376136 on 25.10. at 16:26
look at my profile i am the score champion. i can teach you.