Funny/Interesting Mails

• Thread starter DeletedUser109434
  • Start date

DeletedUser115326

Seeing as Tomb Raider. is blocked again:icon_rolleyes: ill post it...

Lord Zukie Jun 12, 05:32
Aren't you a cute little one?
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?270253-Funny-In-Game-Messages/page2
You're probably the most pathetic person I have ever come across

Guess hes a bit annoyed at his w74 message making it way to the externals :D

Lord Zukie Mar 26, 22:04
[player]Tomb Raider[/player],
We find ourselves coexisting on the same continent in yet another new world of Tribal Wars. You and I are of respectable distance from one another. However we both know things change fast on these worlds. And I admired your strength in your tribe. Being ranked 33 overall in a new world is nothing to sneeze at. Yet nothing to boast about either. I do expect you, (such as myself) to be very successful in the months ahead. I'd like to offer you my hand in a personal alliance between the two of us. If this is something you'd like to accept I would be willing to secretly farm my current tribe [ally]flood[/ally] directly South/Southwest. For your benefit or your tribes. These yahoos are very disorganized and I am easily rising through my ranks here. They are growing, and soon they can and will be yours in times to come. Let me know.

Best Regards
[player]Lord Zukie[/player]

Reaction score
Lol, this guy!

Lord Barcose Jun 12, 04:27
must you pilfer my goods?

Lord Barcose Jun 12, 04:35
next attack will be an act of war with my tribe and you will be met with swift resistance.

Pen Island. Jun 12, 05:05
Really? Do you already speak for tribe you just joined? Haha :D

Lord Barcose Jun 12, 05:39
im the boss! >:D

Pen Island. Jun 12, 05:40
Oh really? That's not what the tribe profile says haha :D

Lord Barcose Jun 12, 05:41
its classified.

Pen Island. Jun 12, 05:50
Oooohh is it now? So you were invited and then automatically became duke? Haha

Lord Barcose Jun 12, 05:55
again its classified.

Pen Island. Jun 12, 06:17
Classified huh? ;)

Pen Island. Jun 12, 11:57
You see how about I un-classifie it for you. You shouldn't lie about being the duke and instead you have been dismissed for being a poor and dishonest player. Have fun being the duke of your new tribe: Tribeless ;)

Lord Barcose Jun 12, 14:42
thanks for the help, i don't need a tribe. i never once said i was a duke u simply implied it. lol. survival comes in all forms i got the help i needed and that's what matters.

Pen Island. Jun 13, 00:14
Really? Because I'm pretty sure you said you were the boss? LOL :D

Lord Barcose Jun 13, 03:37
Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made. For years my conduct has been largely benign. And yet, without provocation, you have severed our détente and forced me to unleash upon you the vengeful flames of a thousand suns. You shall curse your mothers for the day of your birth. So, go now, go, and begin your life of fear, knowing that when you least expect it, the looming sword of Damocles will crash down upon you, cleaving you in twain and as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life, you will regret the day you crossed the WRONG PERSON!

Pen Island. Jun 13, 06:53
Do you actually realise how pathetic that sounded? Haha, I feel sorry for you man.

Lord Barcose Jun 13, 13:42
give this man a cookie!

DeletedUser

Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made. For years my conduct has been largely benign. And yet, without provocation, you have severed our détente and forced me to unleash upon you the vengeful flames of a thousand suns. You shall curse your mothers for the day of your birth. So, go now, go, and begin your life of fear, knowing that when you least expect it, the looming sword of Damocles will crash down upon you, cleaving you in twain and as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life, you will regret the day you crossed the WRONG PERSON!

I so have to use that next time I declare war on someone...

Then again, maybe not...

DeletedUser

I started only about 41 hours ago, so I'm still in BP out on the "rim" (if the world is even big enough to call it that yet). Not a great selection of farms to choose from, but the guy beside me has been inactive at 119 points since I started and he came off BP today. I figured...what the hell, he's likely to only have the quest troops and his warehouse will be full. If I clear him I can get back my losses in a few hours and then I have a decent farm (relatively speaking) right next door moving forward. Cleared his quest troops in my initial attack and have been farming him all day long in an effort to recoup my losses.

After 5 successful runs the guy wakes up out of nowhere and calls his militia at Farm level 3 (which I'll admit I wasn't ready for. who has a level 3 farm at 120 points??!). Now my ODA is WAY too high for my size and I'm pissed. I want my farm, so I decide to be an ass and send the obligatory "you should quit now" message. Hilarity ensues:

[spoil]
Vis Fortibus Armas Jun 15, 17:44
where have you been the last couple days?

I will never stop farming you. you may as well restart because I'm not going to let you get back on your feet now that I've sacrificed troop growth to clear you. sorry mate.

Meiyou Jun 15, 17:45
That's cute. I'm getting 15 farm for 300 militia so I'll wipe you soon without even trying haha...I've been out drinking for the last 3 days.

Vis Fortibus Armas Jun 15, 17:46
15 farm at 120 points with no troops?

Meiyou Jun 15, 17:53
Why not? It's cheaper to wipe you out that way, and if anyone else attacks me I can wipe them out aswell. If you don't it build more troops and have them die on my walls? Who knows maybe I'll give up?

Vis Fortibus Armas Jun 15, 17:56
I won't argue with you. I'll let you choose how long you fight the uphill battle...

Meiyou Jun 15, 17:59
You are so weak it makes me want to puke. You send me a mail out of desperation threatening me because the only way you can win is if I restart...it's sad. Grow some balls and let your troops do the talking, your wimpy threats aren't going to send me packing.

Vis Fortibus Armas Jun 15, 18:01
would you mind if I post this conversation on the externals?

Meiyou Jun 15, 18:02
Sure but be sure to post your troop losses next to it so people can see the truth of your failure.
[/spoil]

Full disclosure - I did lose more troops than is acceptable at this stage of the game, and that's upsetting to me, but not nearly as upsetting as having to go against this guy's magic farm. I'm shaking in my boots out here in no mans land...

(I know this isn't as good as the sword of damocles email, but it made me laugh and these forums as quiet as hell so I thought I'd post it - flame on if you must...at least it will be a conversation).

DeletedUser111875

booring,,,,, he is scrub he just want to try and destroy for you now.. dont feed him with a letter just move on.

DeletedUser64969

Lord 0oskoltv Jun 20, 08:51
wtf what are you play this game :O :O :O shiit
your good achievement and good boob s ;) :)) lool

Lord 0oskoltv Jun 20, 08:54
i like to ally with your tribe
we are in k 44 and you are in 54
if interest say to me ;)

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 08:55
I just farted, kinda smells like you.

Lord 0oskoltv Jun 20, 09:01
what do you mean ?

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 09:03
http://gyazo.com/d198c2d883c66b2656014aa7da35fadf

Lord 0oskoltv Jun 20, 09:29
hahahahah :)) ok im troll

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 09:30
you mean ok i'm trolled..

Lord 0oskoltv Jun 20, 09:30
but if you see me never say this to me ;)

Lord 0oskoltv Jun 20, 09:31
if you wana see my face
saman esfahanian search in the face book ;)

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 09:40
yeah i'm fawning over your FB now, good job i like my creepy arab guys stalking blond white chicks.

Lord 0oskoltv Jun 20, 09:56
:)) im not arab
i hate arabs
im persian ok ? never call me arab again thanks

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 10:12
hahhahah thats even betttter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUIiLKAJAPI

Lord 0oskoltv Jun 20, 10:18
hahaha sport s car :))

Lord 0oskoltv Jun 20, 10:18
please add me on fb :)

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 10:19
I bet you use that one alot, in your BMW

Lord 0oskoltv Jun 20, 10:20
no no i haven't girl friend
but yes is use this way :))

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 10:21
shocker

Lord 0oskoltv Jun 20, 10:21
why ?

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 10:22
sigh.......

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 10:22
GET IN SPORTS CAR

Lord 0oskoltv Jun 20, 10:23
im boring in iran and i hope to go usa soon

Lord 0oskoltv Jun 20, 10:23
yea get in sport s car common

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 10:24
i'm sure they will love that

lots of white girls there ^^

Lord 0oskoltv Jun 20, 10:36
yes too im sure that because the money is dirty
please add me on face book ?
where are you from ? your good girl :X

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 10:37
GET IN SPORTS CAR

Lord 0oskoltv Jun 20, 10:38
=)) :))

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 10:39
WHY YOU NO GET IN SPORTS CAR

Lord 0oskoltv Jun 20, 10:46
because im not whore and im not sell my buddy and my idea for money

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 10:48
Not you just give them fags and vodka instead....

Lord 0oskoltv Jun 20, 10:50
why you not get in sports car ? :D

i cant sex to girl not love me and i not love she

sorry my English language is weak s :D

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 10:52
I'm not into it :( no sex gangs for me.

yes weak like wee willy wonker..

Lord 0oskoltv Jun 20, 10:58
why you haven't sex to any one love you ? :O
who s willy wonker :D
why your not get it :D ?

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 10:59
this is hilarious

Lord 0oskoltv Jun 20, 11:22
:D :)) every things is hilarious

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 11:22
My velvet underground is softer than your sports cars seats, still not as soft as wee willy wonker tho....

Lord 0oskoltv Jun 20, 11:24
yes this is the true
protect your self of the bad men s

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 11:26
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj4WnkulCa8

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 11:27
I smell you across internet, pee yew

Lord 0oskoltv Jun 20, 11:42
haha ;)

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 11:42
whats the difference between arabs and Persians then?

Lord 0oskoltv Jun 20, 11:46
wtf i so sad and shame for Persian when Comparison with arabs
this is a lot ,lot you think that we are persian and we are of Darius hakhamaneshi , and ......

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 11:47
I mean you're both hairy, tanned and say GET IN SPORTS CAR... sooo

Lord 0oskoltv Jun 20, 11:55
yes but the Mentality is deference the human s

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 11:57
btw my name is dave, forgot to introduce myself.....

Lord 0oskoltv Jun 20, 11:59
your male yes ?
nice to meet you

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 12:00
GET IN SPOrTS caRRRR

Lord 0oskoltv Jun 20, 12:04
:))

Hail zoltan

Last edited:

DeletedUser64969

bong12 Jun 20, 01:20
Hey.. I was curious about the pic on your profile... Is it a selfie of yours???

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 07:57
I know i'm fugly :(

bong12 Jun 20, 08:36
Well.. I think you know wrong then. I think you are sexy. Seriously.. :)
well, you don't see a player's own pic on their profile on tw everyday.. That's why i asked.. :):)

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 08:40
yay! and no you don't see there own pic on tw everyday...

bong12 Jun 20, 08:44
I seriously doubt that you don't get much compliments about yourself from other guys.. :/

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 08:47
yeah i'm a stripper with daddy issues as well, very vulnerable :|

bong12 Jun 20, 09:16
Daddy issues???

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 09:16
you saying i have daddy issues?

bong12 Jun 20, 09:19
You said "i'm a stripper with daddy issues as well".. I am ASKING what are daddy issues...?? :)

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 09:20
you calling me a stripper with daddy issues? i never said i was, obviously sarcasm is a step above....

bong12 Jun 20, 09:25
.. Uhh.. Let's stop this topic.. There is a misunderstanding going on..
I was wondering what would be the name of this sexy lady...?? ;)

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 09:26
Dave

bong12 Jun 20, 09:32
Ok.. :) . Hey dave.. :) You seem to have a lots of friends out here.. Over 100..:eek:

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 09:34
alot of people seem to have that amazing achievement

bong12 Jun 20, 09:35
I wonder if they actually know all of them??

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 09:36
i knew none of mine

bong12 Jun 20, 09:37
I have hardly found more than 10 guys worth adding them as a friend.. :p

bong12 Jun 20, 09:38
wow..!! Then why add them as your friend??

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 09:38
well done

troll #2

DeletedUser64969

mikebenji Jun 20, 16:57
Ihave an incoming to my new village. i guessed it would be a micro farming run. would you like it to come home tonight. im happy to let the run go through just let me know what it is so i dont build the wall to high and kill it.

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 16:59
you built a noble first in the world and nobled a 400point barb.

yeah it's a micro run, probs 1 or 2 lc

mikebenji Jun 20, 17:01
AS the village name says it was purely for the award. And i have another noble so its not a big deal for me.

Ok in that case i wont build the wall and let it run through ok.

good luck

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 17:02
ty (y) same to you, hopefully nobody notices that you've pointwhore :p risky move.

mikebenji Jun 20, 17:03
im not a point whore mate. far from it. if i was i would have 25-30 hq and high mines. and i dont. i just have a high farm and high troops to farm with. And i dont have 3 other accounts feeding me from day 1 like some others around this world.

mikebenji Jun 20, 17:06
Current population
Buildings (includes the building queue) 1209
Troops 13457
Troops in production 1235
All 15901

Two Nerds One Account Jun 20, 17:07
Rofl why lie...

mikebenji Jun 20, 17:07
good luck.

and first person in the world to noble......

DeletedUser

Doesn't seem to be unrealistic considering I just completed my full off (23745/24000) :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Got this a while back from our beloved ~TC~ leader...

Danny Zuckoon 07.06. at 19:55
Alright mate. How'd u fancy joining an up and coming tribe. Needing active members. With everybody's support we can rule. What u say?

ShellShockHDon 07.06. at 19:56
Do you have any prior experience from yourself or members?

Danny Zuckoon 07.06. at 19:59
Me, the gladiator and rocket are all players from world 3. We can rule this world with everyone's support. It's a team game. :)

'It's a team game'

DeletedUser

yes he is correct, it's just how he went on about 'everybody' and 'everyone', that linked with 'It's a team game' made me assume he'd be mass recruiting

DeletedUser115516

Ah I see. Well despite the fact that they have a second tribe, they look decent to me. I know there's the whole 'if your tribe is more than half full or if you send a recruitment mail to someone you don't know then your a bunch of mass recruiting noobs' thing going on, but I've never sided with that view personally.

There are plenty of real life situations where it's advantageous to give lots of people a chance and then keep the best, team job interviews for example. I find that in general there's far too much jumping on the bandwagon elitism in this game.

DeletedUser7158

Ah ShellShock...

If you're wanting to criticise other tribes recruitment techniques, then you might want to make sure your own house is in order first.

alan1991 Jun 19, 23:54
I did get a recommendation from my tribe mate and he said that i should recruit you. But i will need to sit your acc and tell me about your past before I send you invite

Azazel Aziz Jun 20, 00:05
A) I haven't asked for an invite, despite being asked several times.

B) I would never let anyone sit my account at this stage of the game.

C) And certainly not you.

D) If you're too lazy to check TWstats, you don't deserve to know about my past.

E) Your recruitment is supposedly closed.

alan1991 Jun 20, 00:08
If you have no interest in joining us, there is no point of me asking you to join us. Knowing about your past is something you need to tell since most of players dont stick to person if they are a great player. Talking about the recruitment being closed that we do not want any application from every single player.

Azazel Aziz Jun 20, 00:19
If you're too lazy to check my past, you shouldn't be inviting me. If that's the level of quality control you have over the rest of the members you invite, then why on earth would I want to join a tribe like that?

You don't start a recruitment pitch by making demands. You ask nicely if I'm interested, and tell me why your tribe is a good option. Don't waste your time, I'm not. You're clearly a mass-recruiting scrub.

For your information, I've been playing since world 2. My largest account reached 12 million on World 65 before we won. Which you would know, if you had bothered to check.

Stop wasting my time, you incompetent; illiterate, charlatan.

alan1991 Jun 20, 00:45
Did you know what I said that someone recommended me to recruit over our tribe?

alan1991 Jun 20, 00:51
You just sounded like an ignorant cuz you started playing tw since w2.

Azazel Aziz Jun 20, 00:52
Do you even speak English?