Funny/Interesting Mails

• Thread starter DeletedUser109434
  • Start date

DeletedUser

If norse or night wanted you, you'd be in either one of them. but you are not. That says enough.
This isn't a dominance world, a smaller group of players working well together and getting the secrets could beat the two big baddies, work on that instead of chucking your application around everywhere.

you're so clueless its painful :(

DeletedUser96097

If norse or night wanted you, you'd be in either one of them. but you are not. That says enough.
This isn't a dominance world, a smaller group of players working well together and getting the secrets could beat the two big baddies, work on that instead of chucking your application around everywhere.
So, in the event that he is approached by one, or both, of the so called "big baddies," it would not remain a matter of volition that he joins one of them or not? The way you say this makes it sound like
1) He literally has to join the tribe the tribe he is approached by (or else?)
2) There is no possible reason in the world for which he would not want to join one of these "big baddies"

The assumption here is that he has either put forth an application to be recruited, or has otherwise been contacted by, or put in contact with, the leaders of these 2 tribes in a way such that would encourage him to join the tribe.

Considering all possibilities, suppose he were approached in simultaneity by these "big baddies," and is simply unable to come up with a good reason to decide in any particular way. In his case, perhaps such a ratiocination would be: "Well, by position, @Night is clearly a better choice. However, I strongly oppose x in @Night and very much like the fact that Norse does x in the opposite way" or something to this effect. The point, primarily, is that one cannot make such an assertion without having a complete perspective, which truly only turtle has, for him, that is. Furthermore, it is entirely within his powers to decline such an invitation, and, if this is not the case, I will require reasoning for such a claim (as everyone ought to).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115770

Really kudos for you : Wreking down NiKe, RAGE and now you're trying to leave SLOW, what happened in these tribes? What's your secret? You join, You noble the Ex-tribemate villages and then jumping(making) another tribes. Gaining 80 villages from this tactic, 20 villages from barbarian, Sorry how many villages do you have? I believe @Night don't let this kind of player in their tribe lol

DeletedUser

Really kudos for you : Wreking down NiKe, RAGE and now you're trying to leave SLOW, what happened in these tribes? What's your secret? You join, You noble the Ex-tribemate villages and then jumping(making) another tribes. Gaining 80 villages from this tactic, 20 villages from barbarian, Sorry how many villages do you have? I believe @Night don't let this kind of player in their tribe lol

Hehe once again conveniently bypassing all the arguments I have made.. I don't know why I even bother :) If you reckon I don't deserve the villages, come get them instead of flaming on the externals :)

DeletedUser115697

So, in the event that he is approached by one, or both, of the so called "big baddies," it would not remain a matter of volition that he joins one of them or not? The way you say this makes it sound like
1) He literally has to join the tribe the tribe he is approached by (or else?)
2) There is no possible reason in the world for which he would not want to join one of these "big baddies"

The assumption here is that he has either put forth an application to be recruited, or has otherwise been contacted by, or put in contact with, the leaders of these 2 tribes in a way such that would encourage him to join the tribe.

Considering all possibilities, suppose he were approached in simultaneity by these "big baddies," and is simply unable to come up with a good reason to decide in any particular way. In his case, perhaps such a ratiocination would be: "Well, by position, @Night is clearly a better choice. However, I strongly oppose x in @Night and very much like the fact that Norse does x in the opposite way" or something to this effect. The point, primarily, is that one cannot make such an assertion without having a complete perspective, which truly only turtle has, for him, that is. Furtherre, it is entirely within his powers to decline such an invitation, and, if this is not the case, I will require reasoning for such a claim (as everyone ought to).

I don't really understand what you are on about, but I am in norse so I don't know why you use the quotation marks all the time. He has applied to join norse, not too sure about night, most likely not. it's not an assumption, its fact. SLOW, as a whole, doesn't particularly like night and 333, so it would be natural for them to join norse, so I don't see why night would be pursuing anyone in there tbh.

DeletedUser113867

2qcgrwp.jpg

I did a picture to explain the situation for us out siders, i think it show everything. The real reason Norse and @night hate each other, both want the same slice of cake.

DeletedUser96097

I don't really understand what you are on about, but I am in norse so I don't know why you use the quotation marks all the time. He has applied to join norse, not too sure about night, most likely not. it's not an assumption, its fact. SLOW, as a whole, doesn't particularly like night and 333, so it would be natural for them to join norse, so I don't see why night would be pursuing anyone in there tbh.
Good thing I was speaking in purely theoretical terms, not in terms of what actually happened (which, as I've said, I, nor anyone else, could obtain an objective view of). I don't care that you are in Norse, I am saying that to use the phrase "big baddy," considering you are in one of them, shows some arrogance. And, although I am not part of the council, I am fairly sure SLOW does not consider themselves friendly with anyone outside of the tribe, excluding a few misc bashers and PAs.

DeletedUser115697

It's not arrogant to say norse and night are big, because they are rank 1 and 2, they are technically the biggest. I said norse is more favoured than 333 or night, which is why odki has an application in norse.

DeletedUser96097

I think you are being quite generous with your use of connotation here, but we are not getting anywhere with this. Why is Norse more favored than @Night? Especially given his position, fairly isolated from Norse territory, wouldn't you say that @Night would appear the better option?

DeletedUser115697

Possibly because slow is fighting 333, norse is also waring 333 and night is allied

DeletedUser96097

Odki isn't near 333. He is near SLOW and has some near Norse.

DeletedUser115770

Uhh, Fight over having ODK, Based on his tribe change history anyone recruits him will disband sooner and will loose his ex-members nobled by him :lol: I know another player which betrayed his ex-members too, Jlove, Where is he now? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I think you are being quite generous with your use of connotation here, but we are not getting anywhere with this. Why is Norse more favored than @Night? Especially given his position, fairly isolated from Norse territory, wouldn't you say that @Night would appear the better option?

We don't really do externals but this is the most valid statement ATM.

and combined with:
Uhh, Fight over having ODK, Based on his tribe change history anyone recruits him will disband sooner and will loose his ex-members nobled by him :lol: I know another player which betrayed his ex-members too, Jlove, Where is he now? :icon_redface:

You got your answer why no one wants him.

DeletedUser115697

well, im not trying to validate why ODki has an application at norse, it's for them to do.

DeletedUser96097

well, im not trying to validate why ODki has an application at norse, it's for them to do.

But there is little (evident) validation for it anyway... yesterday I made a map of odki and one of 333, Norse, and @night, and I would show it here but I'm on my phone. The fact of the matter is, if odki joined Norse, his proximity to both @Night and SLOW would result in a gangbang, as I'm sure @Night would not take kindly to his recruitment, and SLOW would not take his departure well either. Whether he has an application there or not, and with the intentions of being loyal and getting accepted if this is true, is beyond my judgement.

Then again odki and @Night could be orchestrating the entire thing to make it look like they dislike each other ;)

DeletedUser

Hai guys! That was quite a read, I'm glad that an attempt to save face was made by @Night. I remember at the beginning stages of the world when Night and Mint were made out to be a mysterious threat that was busy wrecking the Northeast. Part of that was some unfamiliar names as well as an oddly quiet presence on the externals. Their war vs Faarrrk and FART was highly praised by pretty much everyone while other tribes such as Hoodrow and MERGE were flamed for their hugging styles and unappreciated methods. However the issue starts once Night members begin to run dry on targets. They won't fight YOLO or 333 for the time being but who does that leave? Oh yeah the nobody accounts and tribes they have been munching on for most of the world(aside from the poorly played and overly OD'd FART war). Only a few of them have had to actually noble any kind of distance and I believe it was Mint who even criticized me for my overly spread account (since his is all clustered nicely).

Point is, they have been more active in response to this thread regarding me then they have been in another section of the forum. That leads me to only one conclusion. There is butthurt to go around...

DeletedUser115757

But there's another news :

Hidden Gem accepted me as his basher <3

DeletedUser113867

Hidden Gem and Takahashi = W75 first super alliance. I hear Yolo and @Night merge to combat the new threat. HG&T 4 THE WIN!