Funny Mails Thread

DeletedUser48501

By the pure chance of it, at 46 points, I got ranked first. A lot of new and inexperienced players have been messaging me. Here is my favorite so far...

Macromicro today at 18:43
Just wondering how you are going to start this world in terms of what buildings you are going to make because you seem like an experienced player and I just want some advice.

meganluvsme today at 18:45
I put a level on my resource generators so that I get 30 an hour for each of them. Then I build my village headquarters to level 3 and save up for a barracks.

Then I spend all my resources on spears and build up enough troops to start farming.

Macromicro today at 18:54
Are you serious, you go straight for farming?

meganluvsme today at 18:56
yes

DeletedUser

Ultra Fish99 today at 19:36
why did you leave?

Bl4ck Ch3rry today at 19:37
Because you guys are mass recruting, and i recieved a invite to a better tribe.

Ultra Fish99 today at 19:38
better???? what the hell?
were rank 2!!!!!!!!!

Bl4ck Ch3rry today at 19:40
Rank does not mean ANYTHING.

Its easy when you start a world to get to top 5, and then when bp ends, 90% of them "Top tribes" fall miserably.

Not that funny, except he thinks because he's number 2 that makes him awsome :).

DeletedUser

he is 11 years old, he'll learn :)

I had no intention of mass recruiting, we started as a premade, and due to rank people asked for invites, and everyone gave them to them.

I did not actually invite anyone and I'm a baron

DeletedUser102463

ME on 11.10. at 20:49
why do you think i could be very usefull for you? ;)

Stranger on 11.10. at 20:51
you seem active and fit in where we need a couple of players :) trying to keep spaces between us but not to much

active ... 4h after server started....

DeletedUser92094

trains.png

lawl. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I am but a naab :icon_sad: how do I achieve noob status?
[SPOIL]
*Noob AnD Naab* on 11.10. at 17:13
Hello,

We do not know (well may be if you are a regular game, you should know me by reputation at least ...)

It would be good for both of us you go again elsewhere. I'm not the kind of diplomat and therefore does not in any alliance for now. However, if you go again, in part against, and if you will, of course, I'd be willing to give you advice. To start, it HERE

What advantage would provide me with your new beginning ?

Have an additional Barbarian Village close to me

What benefit will provide you on ?

Avoid a waste of time to play, knowing that I am close to you and therefore you can not survive much longer ... all start at once and come in a quieter area

Whatever your answer, I wish you a good day and a good game, you can contact us at any time of day or night, we're both on the account and then logged H24 (almost xD)

[player]Noob AnD Naab*[/player]

TrueGrave on 11.10. at 17:18
Congratulations, no allies, but already one enemy ;)
This will be fun.
I'm on 24 hours a day, through various working hours and irregular sleep.

It'll be interesting to see how many go for this insulting, patronising mail. Me? I'm laughing.

By all means, waste my time and your own trying to take me out. Since I AM just wasting time for a few weeks here, that makes me a danger to you. Expendable village, expendable troops. It would be a waste of your time to take me out, though I will now be working up to target you for having the gall to send me this mail.

So, with all things considered, I suggest YOU start elsewhere and leave me a barb.

Good day to you.

[player]TrueGrave[/player], Duke of [ally]616[/ally], and had you any info on me, you would know my tribe isn't scheduled to begin until the 25th, I am merely setting up the forums and wasting time until then.

*Noob AnD Naab* on 11.10. at 17:20
Looooool
A naab who try to take out a pro gamer !?

TrueGrave on 11.10. at 17:21
You have no idea of my experience or my skill, I won't take you out, but I'll sure as well hinder your growth.

Well done for misinterpreting my mail though.

*Noob AnD Naab* on 11.10. at 17:22
Watch my profile and it's a little view of my experience I was TOP 1 M10.fr but I only play starts so when I have 3-4 millions points I stopped.

TrueGrave on 11.10. at 17:26
Yeah a real pro player lol
You boast other worlds when they have no bearing on this one.
You quit before ever hitting the long haul stage of a world.
You think I am planning to keep this village?
I'll either restart or find someone (not you) to gift my village to, until then, I have at least 2 weeks to WASTE.

I think your mail has found me a target to bug.
I'm not pro, I wouldn't be so arrogant as to claim it. 3-4 mil points is nothing.
Try your luck, I wish you luck, but there are scarier players than you joining.

*Noob AnD Naab* on 11.10. at 17:27
Do you know Koza ?

TrueGrave on 11.10. at 17:30
Not particularly, nor do I care. Did you miss the part that says "previous achievements mean nothing in a new world"?

What exactly are you trying to achieve by convincing me you will win? I already told you my restart is reserved for a specific date.
How many more ways can I explain it?

*Noob AnD Naab* on 11.10. at 17:32
I can't speak with all my future fridges.

TrueGrave on 11.10. at 17:34
It's gonna be cold...
[/SPOIL]

/Sigh
[SPOIL]
PureSurvivalist on 11.10. at 18:20
Hello. I see that you are a great tribe straight from the off, but I think that together, we could become an extreme tribe. So I offer you a merge. My tribe is currently rank 33 and with you we could be closer to reaching ultimate supremacy. How does that sound?

TrueGrave on 11.10. at 18:23
No merges, sorry, but that is not the purpose of my tribe.

Devils Advocates

Recruitment is essentially closed to all other than who I have already accepted.

PureSurvivalist on 11.10. at 18:23
Okay mate! How does alliance sound?

TrueGrave on 11.10. at 18:24
Since we will restart later to form the actual tribe there isn't much point in an alliance.

I also suggest that it is too early for you to even be looking for allies. Especially since you can't win the world with allies.

PureSurvivalist on 11.10. at 18:25
Okay. Thamks!
[/SPOIL]
Getting tired of them to be honest...
[SPOIL]
ExpectedTerrorx on 12.10. at 08:59
hi, i saw your tribe is very close to ours, but ours is muh bigger, would you and your members consider merging into our trib? you would recieve second in command and players of your choice would recieve priviliges. i just believe it's safer for both of us like this.

TrueGrave on 12.10. at 10:16
No thank you.
[/SPOIL]

I don't find any particularly hilarious myselfl, I'll mess with the next one...

DeletedUser

Trolls, contains filth.

Gods Of Pointless Stuff on 12.10. at 17:31
Hi.

BAD MEETS EVIL on 12.10. at 17:32
hi

BAD MEETS EVIL on 12.10. at 17:33
u wt an invit

Gods Of Pointless Stuff on 12.10. at 17:33
What is your policy on MnM's and skittles..

BAD MEETS EVIL on 12.10. at 17:34
thay r ok y

Gods Of Pointless Stuff on 12.10. at 17:37
Do they live in peace with malteasers though..

BAD MEETS EVIL on 12.10. at 17:38
no

Gods Of Pointless Stuff on 12.10. at 17:38
Oh well.. that sucks for crunchies..

BAD MEETS EVIL on 12.10. at 17:39
wt r u on abawt man funny guy

Gods Of Pointless Stuff on 12.10. at 17:39
You mailed me.. are you broken?!

BAD MEETS EVIL on 12.10. at 17:40
no i dint

Gods Of Pointless Stuff on 12.10. at 17:42
Who did then?! freaky!

BAD MEETS EVIL on 12.10. at 17:42
haha

Gods Of Pointless Stuff on 12.10. at 17:43
you're boring now, i'm going to go violently masterbate to antiques roadshow.

DeletedUser

Hahahaha I read that thinking, "where's the filth going to come into this" - "still don't see how filth is going to come into this" - "No filth sti...OHhhhh"

DeletedUser

im your biggest fan? and i like putting captions and limes on kittehs :) its a bit of a fetish