Funny Mails Thread

DeletedUser

alexanderfrazis on 18.12. at 11:20
i was just looking at some of the top players profiles and they all seem to be account sharing, would in 1 world u want me to join u to in the same account? A LOT more farming capability and since we likely live in other places of the world well… hard for people to attack us when we sleep, AND i am extremely active as u know, plan to play minimum 1.5-3 hours a day and im on holis :/ proof.

alexanderfrazis on 18.12. at 11:21
that would make 3 in 1 account, though the weaknesses are there (mainly if u were to want to do it just u 2) BUT the strengths and advantages are enormous like i have posted

alexanderfrazis on 18.12. at 11:24
i'd b really committed and wouldnt do anything irrational. it would be a really cool thing to do. we could have 24 hours farming etc. we would become EXTREMELY powerful and would grow at record speeds. i am no nub and if u reject i understand and will continue as i am or in other worlds as a solo player

alexanderfrazis on 18.12. at 11:29
i do not really mind rejection as it is quite personal and to be frank very random. BUT just talk it through with ur friend cauz the advantages honestly just sky-high.

alexanderfrazis on 18.12. at 11:33
lol just realised hoew nubby the question was

alexanderfrazis on 18.12. at 11:34
but the offer is on the table and the benefits really r there. i wouldnt be making the major decisions at least not at first but extra farming and the rest. then offering my opinions and advice until u 100% trust me.

WeIsNubs on 18.12. at 11:34
We wont co you

alexanderfrazis on 18.12. at 11:37
then i would hope to be an equal member of the account… but as i said i do know that this is a VERY (strange at the minimum) question, and though rejection is more than likely it is bloody worth it cauz if u accepted then it would be more than great (i was going to say have HUGE advantages but realised i have probs over used the word) (;

alexanderfrazis on 18.12. at 11:37
fare enough then

alexanderfrazis on 18.12. at 11:38
but may i ask about later worlds?

WeIsNubs on 18.12. at 11:38
no, i doubt i'll ever co you tbh

alexanderfrazis on 18.12. at 11:40
haha oh well :) i think i had crossed the line there lol. well co or not when i get these vills we can be allies and sorry for the dum question it just crossed my mined and i got excited haha

I like being offered new co's. Me and Glen found it extremely difficult to reject this guy. The possibility of farming 24 hours a day was tempting, but we taught it best not to hand our pass over to a stranger :icon_rolleyes:

My mommy always said don't talk to strangers, so that's why I only responded to him twice :icon_rolleyes:

crazzz

should have told him you will co him but he has to give you his villages first :p

DeletedUser

should have told him you will co him but he has to give you his villages first :p

I am neither that smart nor that cruel....:icon_rolleyes:

My account name is WeIsNubs....I iz a nub :icon_cool: